The Ties That Bind

Story Info
She gets what she wants, or does she?
1.7k words
4.44
16.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she could remember was thinking ‘it’s got to end sometime.’ But unfortunately for her, the ending was nowhere to be seen. She had allowed herself to love once too often. And for that, she had to pay.

And pay she would. In tears. And pain. And in silence. Tis often said that the mind knows things the body can rarely comprehend. It was true in this case.

Had it only been a scant three months ago that she was among the dregs of society, thinking this is the life she was born to? And in retrospect, was it this lifestyle that she really wanted?

Calming herself with a steady breath, her mind dwelled in places often unacceptable to society. Feeling a vibration in her pussy, she moans softly. Trying to gyrate towards the unattainable, she looses her footing, and is held up by the nipple clamps, which were put on her at the beginning of this endeavor, and by her wrists, which are bound together tightly.

Trying not to whimper, she again regains her footing, wondering why she agreed to this in the first place. And knowing down in her soul, it is the only way.

Resisting, she tries to move her head away from that which was offered. *SLAP* And a voice from the darkness told her…’do not do that again, should you want to see tomorrow.’

Properly humbled, she turns towards the voice, tears of disappointment slowly trickling down her face. Once again, she feels her head being pushed against something. She realizes with a start it is a cock, and a long one at that.

She feels the head of the cock slowly slipping past her lips, deep into her mouth, causing her to gag softly. ‘relax, my little one’ the voice tells her, and she stiffens as she hears soft laughter and a stirring in the room she had not heard before. Again, the cock is slipped into her mouth, deep. This time she relaxes, and allows her throat to relax.

Hearing a soft murmured ‘good girl’, she starts sucking, tasting the cock, and noting its texture. She can see none in the darkness he thought to enslave her in. She hears the rustling of people? Of persons? She inadvertently tries to close her mouth.

She is told ‘if you bite, you will answer to me.’ Desperately she tries relaxing her throat muscles again. Faster the cock goes, in and out. A hand, grabbing her head, forcing all of him into her throat. She, trying not to gag or choke.

She feels others beginning touching her, cruelly pinching her tits, smacking her ass as she tries not to jerk with the penis in her mouth. Moaning softly as one starts feeling her little rosebud, adding something cold which is quickly spread up in her.

She feels his thrusts getting harder, and she knows He is ready to cum. Feeling the hot spurts down her throat, trying not to swallow until she is told to do so. And the voice that has haunted her dreams at night, softly tells her ‘swallow.’

She swallows all, keeping still as she feels him leave her mouth. Feeling the ropes around her wrist, being tightened once again. Stretching her even more. And again, the voice ‘my little one, can you tell me why you are here?’

As she is formulating an answer, she feels something cold now in front of her pussy…sniffing…shuffling. Softly she asks: “May I speak, Sir?”

She again hears laughter. Her legs are being pulled apart. She feels one being secured, causing her to open her legs wider. ‘yes, little one.’ The voice tells her. ‘you may speak’ Catching her breath, as she feels her other leg pulled as far as possible in the other direction, she softly said ‘Thank you, Sir. I am here because I want, and I need you to show me the path I chose to take in this life. A path with you as my mentor, my Master, my life.”

Feeling many hands on her, holding her, she notices the coldness is still at her pussy. She feels her pussy being opened, slowly. And she feels a soft, hesitant lick on her clit, causing her to jump.

‘no, my little one…you may not move, not even to relieve yourself of this which you are experiencing.’ Trying to keep still, she softly says ‘Yes Sir.’

Again, she feels her pussy lips being opened, stretched to there fullest. Feeling something wet and cold, going into her ass. Clenching, unclenching, she allows this implement to continue its journey up as far as it can go. Told quietly ‘keep it in little one, no matter what happens.’

Her ass is so full of this cold probe. Her pussy, being licked at, and on, and in. She feels as if she could give herself over to the pleasure she feels, yet knowing it is not to be.

She notices she is being taken down from the stretching, to be laid down on a soft cushion on the floor. Relaxing slightly, her arms being manipulated and stretched out, and secured to a hard object she can neither see, nor feel.

Laid out completely open, she shudders. Feeling licks everywhere, knowing they are not human makes her apprehensive. The voice soothes her ’tis ok, my little one. trust in me, and no harm will ever befall you.’

Calming down, she is told ‘let what ever happens happen, little one’, the voice reassured her. ‘and know it is my will, that it will happen, without hindrance.’ The licking in her pussy gives way to a soft, furry feeling, almost tickling in a sense. Feeling this climb on top of her, offering itself to her. She opens her mouth, and feels the slickness slide in. Noting it has a different texture, a different taste.

Hearing the camera snap pictures of this. She struggles to get away as this cock in her mouth plunges harder. She is being held down by two sets of strong arms. Again she tastes the salty pre cum, this time with a sharper, tangier taste.

And the voice is again heard ‘my little one, I have told you to hold still, and yet you still try and fight what will happen to you. Know I am a man of my words, and you will be mounted in any way, any shape, and any form I choose for you. And you will do so willingly. Unless…’

She is slapped hard on her pussy twice. Crying out, she is again silenced by the furry one, as he attempts to mount her as she is tied there. Feeling the cock going deep…so very deep.

Thrusting into her, her body slowly answers back by thrusting against him, wanting him to go deeper, mindful not in the least of the pain she feels as he fucks her hard, ramming his cock up to it’s hilt.

She feels something painful slip in her, opening her wider than she had ever imagined. Feeling the constant stroking, often times painful now.

Not noticing the camera’s click, nor the comments being made, she fucks this being back with all she has. Fucking him back hard. Hearing a soft whimper…was that from her? She wondered.

Feeling one of the hands reaching out to grab her tit, taking the nipple clamp off, and sucking it. Moaning as she feels the feeling slowly returning back to it. Crying out as it it cruelly bitten, and slapped.

Her ass is being held up and it’s ice cold probe taken out slowly, causing her to arch her back more towards the cock which has impaled her, and is showing no signs of going down. She cries out when she feels a cock slowly going into her ass.

‘relax little one…relax and let what is to be happen now.’ The voice said. Slowly, she takes deep breaths. Feeling both cocks in her. One rocking as the other pulls back a bit.

Moaning softly, she starts breathing faster. So close to what her body wants, to what it needs. Only to be told…’not yet.’

She feels the other nipple clamp being taken off, and again she feels the teeth and the tongue. Trying not to cry out, she doesn’t feel the liquid fire, at first. She is slowly aware she is having a hot liquid being dripped on her.

‘Oohhhhh…” she moans out loud as it continues. She feels the cock slide out of her pussy, and is aware of a great wetness there. Hearing him say ‘that’s a good pet…accept this all as I have accepted you, without any reservation.’

She is being fucked harder now in her ass as a hand slowly teases her pussy, tweaking her clit, causing her to jump. She feels first two fingers in her pussy, embarrassed, as she is getting wetter by the minute. Now there are three fingers in her, and a whispered question…’can she be fisted Sir?’

Hearing the assent, she steels herself for more. A fist has been placed in her, and she is struggling to relax so it doesn’t hurt as much. She feels her ass being raped mercilessly, as someone is thrusting into her harder, deeper than any thing ever has been.

Trying to catch her breath, she is aware of none of this as she floats with the feelings, seemingly to fall on one, just to be picked up by another….On and on this goes, until she passes out…

Waking, she notices she is in a bed, and she can see. Instinctively she turns towards the source of heat she is feeling and she realizes she is once again in her Master’s bed, and He is holding her tight. And as she looks up at Him, she sees His warm smile, and she knows He is pleased with her.

“Good morning my sleepy headed pet.” he jokingly said. Allowing herself the luxury of stretching, she snuggled up to him and she playfully nipped at his nipples, causing him to gasp outloud.

“Have your fun, little one;” He told her. “But remember, for every action, there will be a reaction…as it was last night.”

© Mystic Unicorn 8/2003
all rights reserved