The Ties that Bind Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of the bondage games with my wife and daughter.
3.4k words
4.2
26.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my previously puritanical wife was lovingly sucking the cock that just raped her virgin asshole, while our daughter was licking my sperm from that ass, I was still trying to deal with learning I'd been set up by both of them. That me finding Katie tied up naked in her room wasn't an accident, because my wife was the one who tied her there for me to find. That she not only knew I wouldn't be able to resist what our 22 year old little girl was offering me, she'd wanted me to be her first male lover and take her virginity. And that even me raping her ass and shoving my cock into her mouth afterwards were parts of the script they'd written for me to follow. In other words, learning that all the bad things I'd done the past week, that should have ended in divorce at the least, were just what they both wanted me to do.

Despite Katie's cries for me to shove my whole cock into her mother's mouth, and my wife's moans to say she wanted it too, I was too excited to make it before I gave my wife her first sperm gargle. But as I was pulling away, my wife did make me promise I'd fuck her throat the next time, although she did want my cum in her mouth again. Then after we ate dinner, we all curled up on the sofa, while my wife explained how everything started with her and with their plan. She did want to make one thing quickly clear though, that this was how they both wanted our life to be, and that Katie would share our bed with us from now on.

Anyway, like I had, she'd come home one day, and heard noises coming from Katie's bedroom. And Katie had been tied to the bed the same way I'd found her, except she hadn't been alone. There had been a girl with her, sitting on her face, and using a dildo in her asshole while a butt plug was buzzing away inside her pussy. That girl wouldn't be coming back, because she was a true lesbian, and Katie giving her up had been part of the deal they'd made, the one about getting me to fuck her. So, I could forget any fantasies I had of that girl joining us.

Naturally, they didn't talk to each other for almost a week, although I obviously didn't notice. When they did, Katie told her the same thing she'd told me, about not being totally gay, just being afraid of men after her near rape, and looking for one who'd be gentle with her. Believe it or not, it wasn't Katie who first thought of me, it was her, because of how softly we made love together. The only part Katie played in that was taking her suggestion to find a guy like me, and saying what she was afraid to admit to herself. Why use a substitute she didn't know, when the real thing was available, and she already knew for sure that I'd never hurt her.

Once she crossed the line into accepting Katie's logic about me, getting her to cross the other lines was easy. Because them making plans on how to seduce me, got them both so horny, that the only way to fix that was making love to each other. And once Katie convinced her to be tied up, all her puritanical views went down in flames with her first bound orgasm. Just so I didn't feel guilty about raping her ass, Katie had tenderly taken that virginity on a daily basis for over a week before I did. The only virginity Katie didn't take was her mouth, and as she said, she expected her throat to also be mine after her next turn being tied up.

Now that she'd given me the history, they both had some things they wanted to say about the future. One was what she'd said before; this was the life they wanted, meaning Katie wasn't going to look for a man anytime soon, because she already had one. However, even though she was my daughter, she was also a woman and expected me to treat her like one, not like a child. And, because she was my lover too, she expected the romance that went along with that. Of course, no grabbing her ass in front of people who knew she was our daughter. But outside of that, I was to treat them the same with frequent kisses, lots of cuddling, and the flowers and gifts that said I was thinking of them.

Then she said it was time for me to go to bed, because I needed plenty of rest for what they planned to do to me. They were going to stay up a little longer though, to plan how they were going to wear me out tomorrow. But they'd be along soon too, because they were going to be doing the hard work, and needed some rest as well. Of course, I couldn't sleep right away, and just lay there still in shock, until they came to join me. Then I fell asleep fairly quickly, with them curled up in my arms, lightly caressing me in all those places that didn't lead to making love.

I woke in the morning, to them bringing me breakfast in bed, then feeding it to me because my arms were already secured to the bedposts. My wife mentioned that we'd need to go shopping later, because while the velvet ropes were soft enough, they took time to tie and we needed an easier way to do this. She also thought a mirror for the ceiling would be kind of nice and maybe a black light so we didn't strain our eyes so much. Then they were clearing the dishes away, and my wife had me slide down so she could tie my feet, while Katie took them to the kitchen.

The girls gave me a lesson in the fun of bondage right away, by torturing me with their tongues in a team blowjob. It was real torture too, because while they had me ready to cum in less than a minute, they made me writhe against my bonds for 20, before they took me over the edge. Then after having me get her ass nice and wet, while my wife got my cock hard again, Katie lowered that asshole onto my cock and my wife took the place Katie had just been. Even with just having cum in the girls' mouths, I only lasted 10 minutes, before I gave Katie a hot sperm enema. And that's where I found out why the girls had to talk the night before.

Because, after my wife rolled off my face and kissed me for the three orgasms I'd given her, she told me I might not like what was coming next, but I was going to do it anyway. She wasn't going to lick Katie's asshole clean, since she needed to get my dick hard again for her own ass. And since she wasn't going to complain about it having just been in Katie's ass and she hadn't complained about licking Katie the night before, I had no right to complain about Katie sitting her asshole on my tongue now. Besides, with me tied up like this, there wasn't a lot I could do to stop her, was there? So, I should just accept the fact that my own cream pies were going to be a permanent part of my diet from now on.

Our daughter was almost violent in her reaction to me licking her asshole clean, grinding her ass hard against my lips, and screaming for me to dig my tongue deep inside her, to get every drop of my cum out of her. My wife was calmer when her turn came, telling me they weren't trying to turn me gay, and that no other man would ever be in our bed. This was about equality, and them doing everything I did, that they could do naturally. There would be no dildos or butt plugs up my ass, even though they could do that easily while I was tied up like this. But, if I expected them to lick me clean, turn about was fair play. That went double for during their periods, and they'd also lick each other's blood of my cock when I fucked them then. Because with all the times I'd told her the blood didn't bother me, I had no right to say no now.

After I finished licking their asses clean, and they repeated the process with their pussies, they untied me so we could go shopping. We got velvet lined shackles that were a lot quicker and easier than the ropes had been. They got me a dildo with a cock ring that allowed me to wear it as a second dick, for fucking both their holes at once. And, they damn near gave me a heart attack, when they bought a strap on harness with a 10" dildo built in. When my wife saw my eyes bug out, she repeated what she'd said about them not planning to do that to me. Although she did remind me that I would be helpless to stop them, if they ever changed their minds. They just wanted it for daytime use when I wasn't home, and for if they wanted it from both ends, not just front and back.

When we were all cuddled up on the sofa, since we didn't sleep alone anymore, and it also concerned Katie, I asked my wife how she was handling the changes in our life. She said she loved the sex and loved that we all made love together, and I said I was talking about the changes in her. She said she'd just changed some of her perspective, not her core beliefs, if that's what I was asking. She'd never thought that incest between consenting adults was wrong, because Adam and Eve's kids, and Noah's kids as well, must have fucked each other to get us here. It was only sex with kids, or any type of forced incest that was sinful. As for the things she'd always refused to do before, like sucking my cock or letting me fuck her in the ass, she'd just thought they were dirty, not sins, and the first time Katie ate her pussy, those feelings were gone.

She still thought homosexuality was a sin, and bisexuality was a gray area for her. Had Katie been truly gay, she would have forgiven her because she was her flesh and blood. But she would never accept it, and would have kept trying to change her. Sodom and Gomorrah weren't destroyed because the people were bisexual; it was that they were so gay they'd rather rape the two male visitors than fuck Lot's virgin daughters. What she and Katie did wasn't gay, because they both loved fucking me too much to be that way. There was even one thing she used to accept that was now a sin to her, because with 6 willing and ready holes for me to cum in, there was no excuse for me to waste my sperm masturbating. So yes, she was happy with the changes in our life, and couldn't wait for things to change even more.

We tested all the toys on Katie the next day, starting with the shackles, which she said were more comfortable than the ropes, since they held her tighter without any rope burns. She liked having my wife fuck her ass, while she was sucking my cock, and my wife got a kick out of doing the fucking. Her favorite though, was my double dick, since she'd always wondered how DP felt, and she just loved having both her holes stuffed full of cock at the same time. My wife loved the double fucking too, and not only did the strap on keep her cumming while I was fucking her mouth, Katie threatening to force all 10" down her throat, made her increase her efforts to get my cock there. However, my wife scared me again during my turn, by having Katie fuck her ass while she was sitting on my face. And by telling me the strap on would be in her pussy the next time.

Yes, I was paranoid about that, because I wouldn't be able to eat her pussy right without my tongue coming in contact with the strap on. And I know it's just a piece of plastic and I'd licked around other vibrators when I used them on her before. The difference was that I'd been the one using the vibrator, and this would be more like some other guy fucking her. That's what scared me I guess, that once she got me used to doing that, a real guy would be joining us next. I mean, I already kissed them after blowjobs, and accepted my wife's justification for feeding me my own cream pies. So, if a guy did join us, how long would it be before they were feeding me his cream pies, then trying to get me to suck his cock like they sucked mine? I mean, if they were both openly bisexual, wouldn't my wife's arguments about fairness and equality in bed also mean that I should be openly bisexual too?

My wife was well aware of my paranoia and obviously got a thrill out of teasing me with it, like her comment about the strap on being in her pussy the next time. The real question was whether it was just teasing, or was she testing the waters to see how I would react to the real thing. Bondage games are all about trust, and I did trust my wife and daughter or else I wouldn't let them tie me up. But my wife had held herself back for so long, it was impossible for me to guess how far she'd really go now that the door was open. And scaring me when I was tied up was one of her favorite activities now, with constant reminders of how helpless I was, and hints of the things she could do to me. Like when they added throat fucking each other with the strap on, while I was double fucking the bottom half, then her talking about how much fun it was to fuck someone's mouth, while wickedly smiling at me.

So, the first time they sent me a message saying they had a surprise for when I got home, I was naturally afraid of what it was. Thankfully, it just turned out to be their first periods since we'd started doing this. Although, when it was Katie's turn again, my wife did have me fuck her pussy while she was sitting on our daughter's face, and reminded me of her threat to have Katie fuck her cunt when it was my next turn. Katie also joined in the teasing at this point, by having me repeat the same thing with her, then exclaiming that it felt so good she might need a cock inside her every time she got eaten. That is why I was shitting bricks when I got the messages about my next surprise, when it was my turn again. I mean, if they did do it, or even worse, fuck my ass, I wouldn't let them tie me up again after that. But they would get away with it that one time and that would be one time too many.

I still let them tie me up, because as I've said, this was a matter of trust and I'd already told them I wouldn't let them do it twice. But they might think it was worth the risk, or that they could convince me to accept it the way I accepted the cream pies. Anyway, the night started normally, with Katie on my tongue and my wife's asshole on my cock. After I came though, is when the script changed, because Katie left the room and my wife said she'd gone to get ready for my surprise. Then she slid up to kneel above my face, without sitting down and started her dirty talk. She said I had to know that this would happen sooner or later, and it was time for it now. So, she'd like me to look her deep in the eyes, while they gave me my surprise, because she wanted to see the look on my face... when she pissed in my mouth for the first time, as she let her bladder go.

When women piss, it doesn't come out in a directional stream like with men, it's more like when you hold your finger over the end of a garden hose, both faster and more spread out. So my face was quickly soaked and I began gasping like a water boarding victim, which just gave my wife a better target, my open mouth. Then as the flood began to subside, she lowered her pussy all the way down; to make sure the rest went exactly where she wanted it to go. She said if she had known how much fun it was, she might have started pissing in my mouth back when I first begged her to give me a golden shower. But, she had to admit that part of it was the shock factor, so if she did it again, it would be as a surprise, just like this one was. Katie, of course, did it differently, by sitting on my face, and having me start licking before she started pissing. She did though, echo her mother that the shock was more important than the actual act, and that she wouldn't warn me at all from now on. She'd just wait until I was eating her pussy, then suddenly relax and let it go, to make sure I really got a mouthful.

Naturally, they had me give each of them the same treatment, as part of my wife's fairness thing. And they both received it pretty much the same way they gave it to me, meaning my wife had me stand on the bed and piss all over her face, with only some of it going in her mouth. While Katie had me stand on the side of the bed and piss in hers like the squirt gun clowns at the amusement park, moving her head side to side to make the target harder to hit. Katie also surprised me twice as much as my wife did, once every two to three weeks, whereas my wife only liked it once every month or two. And they both gave up teasing me with the strap on, because this was just as good as a substitute dirty trick.

After that, things settled down, with the only surprises being the golden showers, or when their periods started on my day, and I wouldn't know either was coming until their pussies were on my tongue. Then, about 6 months later, I got the biggest surprise of all, also without warning. It was on Saturday, and I was fucking Katie with my double dick, when she said we needed to untie her right away because she was going to be sick. Thanks to the quick release on the new shackles, she made it to the bathroom just before she threw up, which she never would have if we had to untie the old ropes. Anyway, our game was put on hold while my wife went to find out what was wrong with her. And the shock came when she told me to run to the drugstore and buy an EPT.

When I told her I thought Katie was using birth control pills, she said I thought wrong. When she'd told me that she would never have accepted Katie being truly gay, it wasn't because it was a sin to her. It was because it would mean she'd never get the grandchildren she wanted Katie to give us. And when Katie told her a couple months ago, that I was the only man she'd ever want in her life, her pills went straight into the garbage. Then while that shock was sinking in, she said I should probably buy two of them, since her period was late too, and she might be just as pregnant as her daughter. When she saw the look I gave her, she said she'd never let Katie go through this alone. Plus, by having their babies together, one could breastfeed them both, while the other fed me my cream pies. And, I've accepted this surprise the same way I'd accepted all their other surprises, along with the threat that this wouldn't be a onetime thing.