The Ties That Bind Ch. 1

Story Info
He stalks his ex-mistress.
1.5k words
4.3
31.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman looking in the mirror was slender, her complexion of roses and cream, russet hair tousled. She ran her hands slowly down her form, smoothing the floral patterned sundress, with a mischievous expression. She looked all of twelve if one disregarded the knowledge in her eyes and the curvaceous form beneath the clothing. Time to find a new protector she mused, sliding her hands beneath the hem, baring the tops of her thighs. White lace garters embroidered with roses held up her silk stockings, and just above matching silk panties could be visible. She laughed softly and grasping the waistband tugged them slowly down her legs, and off, tossing them on her rumpled bed where many outfits were discarded in a tumble of frothy material. Smoothing the dress once more she grinned into the mirror and winked, and slid from the room leaving the faint scent of vanilla in her wake.

She walked slowly down the path of the local park, lifting her face to the sun to bask in the beauty of spring. Her hips swayed lightly as she walked, the dress swishing lightly around her legs. Her nipples pushed lightly at the front of the sundress as she became further aroused. Not wearing panties held its own appeal, she thought, lips twitching with mirth as air slid up her dress to caress her thighs. Glancing across the path between the oak trees sat a worn metal bench, the white paint long ago chipped away by countless summers. A man sat, gazing at the pond where swans slowly glided along the surface, as he sketched in a large black book. His profile was slightly turned away showing prominent cheek bones, full lips, and black tousled hair as if he had just arose from bed. Slipping behind an oak tree, with hands braced against the trunk, she gazed at him, feeling her abdomen clench in appreciation of his masculine beauty. She held her breath, watching as his large hand, gently holding the charcoal, sketched the tranquil scene and imagined what it would feel like to have an artist’s hands gliding over her skin. Closing her eyes she exhaled softly and opened them again to find the man gone.

Whirling round, the skirts of her dress circling about her thighs, she gazed around her for the large black clad form. He was no where to be found. She slowly let out the breath; unbeknownst to her that she had been holding, and rested her cheek lightly against the rough bark of the tree’s trunk, sighing. Abruptly she felt hands lightly grasp her waist and turn her slowly. Eyes the color of warm chocolate met jaded green. He slid his hand lightly along her cheek and cupped it, leaning down to whisper,

“May I paint you?”

She gasped lightly, expecting the usual request for a quick tumble. “Wh-What?,” she stumbled lightly over the words and then flushed a deep rose, lowering her head. So often composed was she that being flustered by another was embarrassing.

He chuckled softly and grasped her chin, gently raising it to look into her eyes. They were large and liquid, a deep forest green. He caught his breath lightly and reverently brushed his thumb along her cheekbone, cradling her face. “You’re so beautiful…” he trailed off softly.

A tear slowly slid from her eye to catch upon his hand, catching the light like a shining jewel before dying as it was absorbed. Gone was the confidence of a woman of the night, now lying vulnerable and open to his too knowing eyes. He rested his hand lightly on her hip. She flinched from the gentleness within his eyes and calmly stated, “I need funds to survive, and thus cannot waste precious time I should be searching for a protector to pose for you.” She pulled free of his grasp and turned to flounce off before he could see how his presence unnerved her.

“I will pay you double what you normally receive if you become my model,” The soft statement carried across the distance separating them, her ivory satin slipper pausing in mid step.

“Double?,” she said and turned to see if he was serious. “A poor artist such as yourself? What guarantee do I have of receiving anything you promise” She lifted her arm and gestured to his poorly clad form.

“You’re exactly what I am looking for in a model. The end result will be my best work yet.” He smiled crookedly and took a step forward.

“You’re deranged,” she stated simply and turned to go.

“Ahh. Deranged I may appear but like you the outside conceals what lies within. You’re an amusing mixture of innocence and seductress. I know you wear nothing beneath that dress and yet you clothe yourself as a young virgin. The coyness is an act and does not fool me.” He laughed huskily and moved forward. “I can be both protector and employer,” He stated lightly and pulled her into his arms lightly brushing his lips softly across hers, a silken friction. He broke the kiss letting his lips barely touch hers as he spoke, “I’ll pay you upfront. The payment will be triple if you do everything and anything I ask without question.”

Surprised at the generous offer, she let the thoughts of financial security float through her mind. She shouted, “YES!” and laughed happily and he grabbed her hand leading her to his abode.

Such a simple word she would regret later. But, that my friends is another story altogether…

A large dressing screen sat in the corner of an elaborately decorated suite. Steam rose, candlelight casting a warm glow about the room, as the shadowed figure stood within the hipbath. The curvaceous form stretched and lifted itself from the water, and stepped from behind the large screen. Rivulets slid down her honey colored skin, as she released the pins that held her hair up. The silken mass danced like fire as she walked to her armoire in search of something.

“Looking for this?,” A man half encased in shadow whispered, his voice smoky and heated. She turned and gasped as he slowly stood, formidable height making the shadows dance upon the walls. He held out an ivory robe, and she grasped it quickly, wrapping it around herself. “How dare you invade my home!,” She snapped back and turned to the armoire once again, grasping her brush and holding it as if it would protect her from him.

He laughed a low, sultry sound. “Yvette, I dare all and you should know this well enough by now. Though it has been a while, how could you forget?” He reached out and lightly flicked her nipple with his thumb through the silk robe and laughed as it hardened. “Your body remembers well enough, my love.”

“How did you find me this time, Jerome?,” she queried lightly, stepping back from his touch. He followed her, stalking slowly as she moved around the large, ornate bed. He stopped and slid his hand slowly up the bed post. The cherry wood was carved to resemble a nymph, her naked form slender and beautiful. The mattress was covered in a large down, ivory comforter, and the pillows were an array of gold and cream. His lips twitched slightly in amusement as he pressed a button low on the post and a compartment opened on the base.

“One..” He said softly and grinned, leaning down and pulling a soft crimson material from the drawer. Standing smoothly, he proceeded stalking her. Her nipples were visible, as the fabric was rendered virtually transparent by the lighting. “Ahh..so you do remember. Two” Pressing the second posts catch, but rather then a drawer opening, hooks became visible in the posts.

“No, please” She whimpered softly as her back met the wall.

His smile was feral as he finally reached her, resting both hands on the sides of her head. He slowly pressed his body against her. “Yvette…” He whispered and kissed the side of her neck.

“No.” She cried out and struggled. He simply laughed lightly and easily mastered her, gripping her hands and holding them above her head. “You don’t want this?” he questioned and softly cupped her breast through the material, kneading gently. She closed her eyes against the sensation, and let out a low moan, resting her head against the wall.

He lifted her and slid her thighs around his waist, pressing her against the wall and grinding against her slowly through the light barrier of clothing. He gripped an edge of the robe and pulled, sliding it open, staring down at her body. The satiny skin of her body glowed in the candlelight.

“Lovely, Yvette.” He leaned down and captured a nipple in his mouth, suckling softly. He moaned lightly as she shifted, trying to press herself harder against him. Grasping her hips he carried her to the bed and settling her back he once again took the crimson material. Lifting her arm he secured it to the post. Her eyes opened and she immediately began to struggle and he braced his body over her, grasping the other arm and securing it like the first. Sliding his hand he slid it down the silky skin of her leg and taking hold of her ankle, he secured it to the bottom right post. Yvette continued to struggle, undulating her body in an attempt to break free. Laughing softly he quickly secured her last limb and gazed down at her perfection.