The Time I Convinced My Wife...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the biggest differences I noticed in Mark's fucking style was he liked going fast and hard. I am more of a slow and deliberate fuck, so this was an added treat for Maria. Mark was pounding away at her from behind, I could see the look on Maria's face, she liked it a lot. I think she was trying to hold back on her verbal confirmation of pleasure, probably in an attempt to protect my male ego. She didn't need to do this, I did not feel threatened at all, in fact, I was enjoying it just as much as Maria and Mark were.

As much as Maria enjoyed this position I could see she found Mark's style exhausting, I could tell she wanted to take control over the pace, so she pulled away from his pounding, erect dick and pushed him back down on the bed and worked his cock over with her mouth again.

Mark and I had been avoiding eye contact this whole time, I think we feared what we would think or say to each other, and neither one of us was too eager to ruin the current scene playing out in our bedroom.

Mark finally broke protocol, "Fuck, her mouth feels good. You are one lucky man."

Maria was really working hard to make a great impression, and it was successful, Mark was blown away at her skills.

With Mark's dick even wetter now Maria moved on top of him, she grabbed his rod in her hand and slowly guided him into her. The precise nature of which she did this was deliberate, and entirely for my viewing pleasure, she wanted me to see another man's cock disappear inside her, she knew this would drive me crazy, and it did. I was still slowly stroking my own unit, and at that moment I felt a push of my load work it's way to the surface, I almost exploded right there in that chair.

I grabbed hold on my dick tightly and waited for my explosion to subside, I was not ready to finish just yet.

I watched as Mark lay there on the bed, helpless, as Maria took charge, first bouncing up and down on his dick, then putting all her weight on him, pushing him as deep inside her as he could reach before grinding back and forth on him. I knew this maneuver well. Many times I had been where Mark was at that moment, Maria's clit engorged and the head of Mark's dick playfully knocking it around like a boxer hits a speed bag. Each time the two organs came in contact, I could see Maria was moving closer and closer to an intense orgasm.

She didn't have to wait too long, I saw her eyes close tightly, and her hands contract into fists as she continued to slide back and forth on Mark. Her movements were getting more rhythmic, and her pace quickened. The moans she was giving were not longer for the benefit of Mark and myself, these were deeper, and originated from a genuine source of pleasure. Mark's hand moved to her ass, I knew this was the last missing ingredient to Maria's orgasm. Unbeknownst to Mark, Maria loved having her ass grabbed and held during sex, it always pushed her across the finish line.

Her toes curled, and she stopped all movement and became statuesque. Every muscle in her body tensed up, she was paralyzed with pleasure, her breathing became exaggerated and chaotic, and I heard a small flush of wetness from where the two bodies were connected.

I could tell this was foreign to Mark, he didn't quite know how to act, he just lay there, letting her conduct this symphony of sex and passion.

Maria gave her body a minute to recoup its composure, then moved off Mark. I noticed that even in the dimly lit room I could see the wet evidence of Maria's joy glistening all over Mark's dick.

Maria lay on her back and opened her legs for Mark to enter her from on top, she was returning control of the session back over to her lover for the night. Mark didn't miss the cue and got to his knees, first priming her with his fingers before pushing himself back into her.

Maria looked back at me sitting on the chair and motioned for me to join them, I knew she was almost done, I wasn't sure how much longer Mark could last, he had already outlasted my best time, and I was seconds away for expelling my own load.

I slid myself next to Maria on the bed, her eyes were closed, and when she opened them, she was surprised to see my own erect cock inches from her mouth. She took me in and worked me over with her lips and tongue. She felt incredible. Usually, Maria liked to use her hands while sucking my dick but she was in a position that her hands were unavailable, and she had to rely solely on the skills of just her mouth. It was different for me and so sexy at the same time.

I could hear Mark speaking in a low, hushed tone, "You are so fucking tight. I can't believe how tight your pussy is. It feels so good. You're going to make me cum. My God you are so wet and tight."

Neither Maria nor I talk too much during sex, so this was something new for her. I could tell she wasn't sure if Mark was looking for a reply or just talking to no one in particular.

I could see Maria's legs wrapped up and around Mark's back, she was thrusting her body up and into him, timing herself flawlessly with his pushes back into her. She was looking for maximum penetration and looked like she was getting it.

She stopped sucking my dick, there was just too much going on, and she couldn't concentrate on two cocks at the same time.

Mark's breathing became a little more frantic, he almost sounded as if he was panicking. His thrusting pace accelerated he was grunting, then I heard him almost yell, "I'm going to cum."

That's when I understood why he was panicking, he had no idea where he was supposed to dispel his load, we had never gone over the ground rules for his finish. Was it acceptable for him to shoot his cum inside my wife or was that breaking some boundary we had set? The safe play would have been for him to pull out and finish on her stomach, but Maria was not going to allow that to happen. She pulled him deeper into her with her legs tight on his back. I think I even saw him try to pull away, but her grip was just too tight. He moaned and grunted and twitched and convulsed and spoke in some language I had never heard before. It was evident he just released himself all inside my wife's wet and willing pussy. The push of seminal fluid inside her set her on another orgasm path, and she used the intense physical pleasure to pull her hand free and began wildly stroking my own cock while her other hand rubbed her clit taking her over the top of yet another orgasm. Mark's spent dick still inside her now serving as a prop to heighten her third orgasm.

I was so close to finishing before she took hold of me that it only took a few quick strokes of her hand before I released my own load all over her hand. One or two of the early discharges even reaching her tits.

My head was still floating in this haze of physical and emotional erotica, and I looked over at my wife, her face was radiant, she was glowing. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips and told her, "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I love you so much."

She looked right back into my eyes and replied, "I love you too."

I know it may be a strange thing for a person to wrap their head around but at that moment I had never felt a more close connection to Maria. She was beautiful, sexual and alive in all the ways I wanted my partner to be.

I think we stayed like that, lost in each other's eyes for a long time, exchanging soft sensual kisses and professing our love for each other for a while.

It was only when I heard Mark shuffling in the dark that I remembered he was even there. He had already gotten dressed and was putting his shoes back on when he noticed we were once again aware of his presence.

"That was fun guys, thank you. I hope you liked it," he calmly stated.

Mark turned to look at me, "Are we cool?" he asked.

"Of course," I answered.

"Good," he continued, "next time would it kill you to offer me a beer?"

"Next time? You weren't that good," Maria chimed in.

We all had a good laugh at the joke, and just like that, it was like nothing happened. There was no weirdness or awkwardness between any of us. It all felt natural and even common. I knew at that moment that I was right to pick Mark for this adventure, he was someone I could trust, and he would never betray the trust we placed on his shoulders. I knew beyond a doubt that if Mark and Maria ever found themselves alone in a private setting Mark would not try to cross any lines that I had not first approved of. He was, of all things, my idiot best friend but more than that, he was respectful of the exploration Maria and I was dabbling in. It was a perfect marriage of physical pleasures, sexual fancies, and loyalty.

12