The Times They Are A-Changing Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's willing descent into debauchery.
2.6k words
3.96
83.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times. As Richard Ens ("Dick" to his friends) lay looking up at the water-stained ceiling in a seedy St. Petersburg motel room he mused that, while it may have been the age of wisdom, it was damn sure also the age of foolishness. As the light from the now burgeoning sunrise eclipsed the darkness, he wondered whether there was any spring of hope for the winter of despair that had become his life. It seemed like only a few months ago he had everything before him, but now there was nothing. His feelings went up and down like a yo-yo. One minute he was going direct to heaven and the next direct the other way- in short, his life had changed so much that some of the noisiest ingredients in it insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only. How did we get HERE, he asked himself for maybe the 400th time? In this dump of a place? Seedy it was; named the Rand Motel for no apparent reason, it featured all the amenities a person could want: water beds, in-room jacuzzis, and porn movies on demand. It was certainly no family-style Holiday Inn.

Next to him, sound asleep and exhausted from the evening's activities lay his wife Penelope ("Penney" to her friends at the Garden Club and the Women's League, "Yo Bitch" to her new friends from last night). Her body was naked, except for a pair of outrageous silver platform heels that added at least seven inches to her already tall five foot nine inch frame. Well, maybe naked except for the shoes and the semen from her new friends, which covered most of her body, still wet and sticky to the touch. Even in sleep her face retained a grimace left from one of the many orgasms she had experienced and her Irish-red hair, still waist-length as it was many years ago in college, was also matted together with the cum from her newfound friends.

Dick's eyes wandered over his wife's lithe body, nodding appreciatively despite the ravages that can come from raising 2 kids over 24 years of marriage. Despite her age, Penney still looked good enough...well...to eat. The breast enlargement a few years ago didn't hurt and neither did her daily workouts at a local health club. And, lately, the daily workouts in various beds across the city, he added.

Dick tried to blank his mind out and get some much-needed sleep but the question kept returning to him: How did we get to this? For the answer we'll need to go back a few months.

A Few Months Ago

Dick and Penney Ens had everything a couple could want; a large house in a pricey part of town, three cars in the garage-his, hers and the Hummer he had bought as a weekend "toy", and his career as a successful attorney. Penney's life had been dedicated to being the perfect wife; raising two kids who were now away at distant colleges, keeping an immaculate house, and participating in volunteer projects at local hospitals, shelters and other places. Both had succeeded in their assigned roles. Both were the envy of most other couples that knew them. Both should have had absolutely nothing to worry about-life for them looked not just good; it looked like it was great. And...both knew there was something missing from their lives. But what?

Sex between them was, well, okay. After all, they had borne two kids didn't they? And they made time for sex at least once a week, even if one of them professed having a headache. But, the more she thought about it, the more Penney realized that this might be the thing that had bothered her for some months now. Her lovemaking with Dick was pleasant but it wasn't satisfying, whatever that meant. It wasn't that Dick was unattractive or a poor lover, he was an in-shape 46 years old with a flat stomach and all his hair still intact. And he wasn't bad in the equipment department either. No, it wasn't her husband who was the problem, it was somewhere within her. These feelings may have started during a shopping trip a while back when she noticed a handsome man in his 30's, with a not so subtle bulge in his pants, looking at her. As she returned his stare (including checking out his package) he poked his tongue out and rolled it sensually around his lips. She should have been outraged at such a public display but instead she was aroused. So much so that when she got home that afternoon she took a long, hot bath, massaging her clitoris as she enjoyed the feeling of the warm water on her body. She hadn't done that since her 20's and it felt as good now as it did back then. So good, in fact, that she brought herself to several screaming orgasms. That started a daily ritual of baths followed by masturbation that she looked forward to every day.

These daily pleasures only served to increase her sexual appetite. Hell, she and Dick were fucking three, maybe four times a week now and still she wanted more. It became like a drug with her-the more she got the more she wanted. Penney found herself fantasizing about sex-with Dick, with other men, with other women, with all sorts of people. One day, returning from her daily workout, she noticed an adult bookstore that was right on her way home. An out of the way place, it was tucked into a small, dimly lit strip shopping center. She pulled up in front and turned off her car. Here she was, the wife of a successful attorney, dressed in designer spandex workout clothes, driving a new 700 series BMW, and she was considering going into a porno store!

She waited for a few minutes as she tried to make up her mind. There were a few cars outside but it looked mostly deserted but safe. The store had darkened windows advertising XXX movies, books and other adult paraphernalia. Gathering up her courage (and probably incented by the feelings of arousal that seemed to dominate her life these days), she walked in.

There was a nice-looking man in his 20's behind the counter who said hello as she entered. Instantly, she was surrounded by pictures on the box covers of videotapes and DVDs showing every sex act imaginable. As she wandered through the store those feelings of arousal that were constantly with her became a full-fledged desire to join the actors and actresses she saw displayed. One particular movie caught her attention. The cover showed a woman, naked, bent at the waist with her mouth firmly around a man's cock (and it was a heck of a lot bigger than anything she had seen before, that was for sure). What caught her attention was the woman's icy blond hair and fair complexion contrasted with the man's rich, dark ebony skin. Penney had never been with a black man before and she found herself strangely drawn to this particular movie.

Her reverie was broken by a voice at her shoulder. The young man behind the counter had come over to ask if he could help. He explained that the movies were for rent or sale and, if she wanted, she could take a title and preview it before taking it. Preview where? Well, in those little booths in the far corner. Penney picked the movie from the shelf and walked back to the preview booth. A few seconds was all she needed to make up her mind. Paying quickly (using cash only, no credit cards), she left. With her acquisition firmly in hand, she was out the door and into her car.

Arriving home, she rushed to the DVD player and started the movie. The title splayed across the screen-"My Wife Goes Black" it said. The plot, if that's what one could call it, became apparent very quickly. A lonely woman is coaxed by her best friend to hire a gardener who then goes on to provide more than mere gardening services. Penny was transfixed as she watched scene after scene of the blond woman with one, two and even three men, most of them black. She didn't even hear the door open as she watched in rapture while the heroine slowly and languorously removed the hero's cock from under his working clothes and then began to deep-throat him, right there beside the swimming pool. She still didn't hear or notice Dick when he sat down beside her on the couch, himself now occupied by the movie. After a few minutes Penney did notice that Dick was there, even while the blond continued to suck on the black man's enormous member. Without a word, Penney unzipped Dick's pants, leaving his tie and shirt on for the moment, and began imitating the blonde's every move. When the blonde made the black man cum she pumped Dick's cock also, bringing him to orgasm. Like the actress, she took all of it on her face and neck. I'm just like the actress in the movie, she thought. But, a little voice in her head told her otherwise-yes maybe you are, but not really exactly the same.

That began a daily trip to the adult movie and bookstore for Penney as she drifted further and further into her erotic fantasy. Movies about interracial sex led to gangbang movies to anal sex movies, drawing her deeper into what was about to happen. Every afternoon when Dick came in the door from work she literally knocked him to the floor, ripping his clothes off. Penney tried every new position and nuance she could see in the movies, telling herself again that she was just like the women on the TV screen. But again there was that little voice saying to her, no you're not, not really. Then came the week of the conference.

Dick was the incoming president of a statewide bar association, which was meeting that week in Miami. He would have liked to stay home and enjoy his wife's new hobby but duty called. He couldn't miss this conference; everyone there was expecting him to make a speech at the end of the five-day affair. Penney kissed him goodbye on Monday morning with him promising to call her when got to Miami. With that, he left. She was all alone with her thoughts. She poked around the house for an hour or two, dusting things that been dusted before, and then, when she could not wait anymore, left.

Although it was early in the day she went straight for the movie store. The same young man was behind the counter and said hello to her when she came in. They were like old friends by now. She was browsing down one of the aisles when she heard someone else come in the store. That someone went to the aisle on her left and began looking at the movies while Penney soon found herself at the end of her aisle in the section marked "Interracial." Movies of every shape and size with that theme were arrayed from top to bottom. Intent on finding something to watch, she did not notice the other customer who had finished browsing the other aisle and was looking for the interracial section also. Although he (yes, it was a man) was standing in plain sight, Penney kept up her hunt for a movie to watch until she stepped right on his foot. Embarrassed, she turned to apologize and found a man standing at least six and a half feet tall in front of her. Black of course. Coal black.

Penney stammered and stuttered for a few seconds; taken aback by the stranger who looked remarkably like an actor in a movie she had seen a few days before. They looked at each other for a few more seconds until the stranger broke the ice by introducing himself; his name was Darrin and he politely asked if he could help her find a movie to rent. Unable (or unwilling?) to say no, Penney agreed, even asking him if there were any movies here he could recommend. He pointed out one on the top shelf featuring what he said was his favorite porn star, a nutmeg-brown woman who went by the name of Midori. Anything starring her would be good he concluded. Darrin reached up and handed the movie to Penney who started down the aisle with her rental.

She paid for the movie and turned to leave, looking for Darrin to see where he was. Alas, the store was empty. He must have walked out when she was concentrating on paying for her rental. Fantasy thoughts of her and Darrin rushed to the front of her mind as she turned to unlock her car. Once again she was surprised. A strong hand on her shoulder turned her to face its owner, Darrin. Without a word, Darrin grasped her by her waist and pulled her to him. She could feel his erection pressing against her body as he bent and kissed her passionately. She responded, clutching his tongue with hers and placing her right hand at his crotch, causing his already hard cock to grow even further. No words were even necessary. Darrin guided her away from her car to a van parked at the end of the lot. Without hesitation, Penney climbed into the passenger seat and away they went.

Pulling off the major highway onto a frontage road, they turned into a parking lot. The sign on the poorly maintained establishment said Rand Motel. Penney vaguely remembered it from driving by but had never visited it before. But Darrin certainly knew his way around. He walked over to the manager's office, greeted the manager like a long-lost brother and retrieved a key from a board on the wall. Darrin led Penney to room 11A, at the end of the motel. Once inside they kissed again and again. Smiling, Darrin put the movie into the player and invited Penney to sit beside him on the bed. She had never been on a waterbed before. As the movie began, Darrin told Penney that his fantasy was to be with the star of the film, Midori, and he wanted her to act out the parts that Midori played. Little did he know that he was acting out Penney's fantasy also.

A little while later found Darrin moving back and forth into Penney, she on her hands and knees, as the screen showed Midori in the same position. The actor's cock plunged in and out with Darrin matching his every move. Then the actors shifted position with Midori lying on her back and her screen partner hovering over her with his cock. Darrin turned Penney to the same position and dangled his cock in her face. She grabbed it greedily and, not more than a couple of minutes later, Midori and Penney were both covered in sperm. That little voice telling her, no, not really the same? It was gone. Long gone.

They left the motel early that afternoon and returned to the adult movie store where Penney had parked her car. Their time together was drawing to a close and she wondered if this was a one-time event or the start of something new. She didn't have long to wait long for her answer. Darrin, never one to engage in idle conversation, bluntly told her to be here, tomorrow, at eight in the evening. That is, if she could make it. Sure she could. And Darrin just might have a surprise waiting for her.

Next – Part 2