The Titles of Angra Ba'ahram Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed an eternity, the demon emperor's climax came to an end, Two's angelic body going limp, a wide, blissful smile on her face. He gently pulled his hips back, easing himself from her depths, his fat cockhead tugging at her inner walls, the almost-unconscious angel twitching slightly each time it teased a particularly sensitive spot. Finally, the two obsidian pillars pulled free with a pop, still as hard as ever, Two's well-fucked holes twitching themselves swiftly closed again after the brutal penetration. Two cooed softly at the sensation of hot, thick supernatural seed sloshing around inside her, the liquid heat a comforting warmth. Ba'ahram gently laid the angel down to rest, off to the side, her gravid belly wobbling like a water balloon. He smiled softly, the back of a finger caressing over one cheek in a simple gesture of affection, before another hand came to rest on her belly. Zero gasped as the angel's cum-filled stomach began to shrink back to normal size before her very eyes, his monstrous cocks throbbing with each gallon of anima-rich seed he reclaimed.

With Two taken care of, his hungry silver gaze fell upon One, breathing heavily as she ground her slit against Zero's. One grinned, one hand leaving Zero's leg to grip one immense cock, thumb on his cum-tube near the base, and gave it a long, slow, stroke, milking the last dregs of his copious seed from the gleaming black crown, a thick waterfall of white cream cascading down his veiny length. Her head darted forward, her tongue rolling out to drag up the length of his cock, gathering an overflowing tongueful of her sister's sweet nectar and rich, potent spunk. She moaned softly at the familiar flavor, rolling the seed on her tongue to savor it for a long moment, then smirked. She fell forward, grinding her slit against Zero's as she pressed her own body to hers, their lips meeting in a forceful kiss. Zero's eyes widened as One's tongue drove into her mouth, in a deep, passionate kiss, bathing her tastebuds in the combined flavors of both her sisters and the demon lord's cum. She moaned into the kiss, her eyes half-lidded as the depraved nature of the kiss struck her in full.

After a long, deep, forceful kiss, One pulled her lips away, swallowing her share of the tasty treat. She smiled down to her sister, playfully. "I think it's my turn to service Master. If I let you up, are you going to be a good girl? Zero?" She inquired, emphasizing the name to drive the point home. The prisoner swallowed, nervously, shivering as she felt the warm seed slide down her throat. She looked up to her sister, hesitantly, then glanced to the demon lord. Angra Ba'ahram. An enemy to the Great One. The One Path was clear about what she had to do. She had to kill him in service to the Great One, execute her sisters for their treachery, return to the host, repent for straying from the path, and go back to her life. Go back... alone. In her mind, she saw the course of the One Path before her, a glowing brilliant line leading her back toward salvation.

But for the first time, it was not the only path, it was joined by a thousand thousand unique paths, fanning out before her in every direction imaginable, each of those fanning into a thousand thousand more. The One Path was still there, bright and familiar, but now it was only one of many. She looked at each path, terrified and exhilarated by the novelty of choice, by the simple state of not knowing what to do next. One path called to her, a route she wanted to follow, not one she had to follow. She mustered her courage, and took the first step. She took a deep breath, looking up to One once more. "I... I will, sister. One." Zero nodded, barely visibly. One smiled, and Zero released a breath she hadn't realized she was still holding. She glanced to the demon lord's monstrous cock just overhead. "Can... Can I help?" Zero asked, shyly.

One's grin widened, and her head came down, pressing her lips to Zero's in a lusty kiss, bodies melting together in a warm embrace. When One broke the kiss, she looked up to the demon lord with a grin. "Oh, Master~... Your pets need you~..." she purred. Ba'ahram licked his lips hungrily as he rose from the dias to circle around them, until he was behind them. One's hand came back, her fingers parting their tender pink pussies, baring their holes to their master. Zero swallowed, gripping One tighter as the Angra lined his cocks up, one at each pussy. No, not the Angra, she corrected herself. Master. All at once he slammed his hips forward and the two angel's voices rose in chorus, cries mingling into a pure, sweet note of lust. Music to his ears. Two pulled herself up and pressed herself against him, planting gentle, affectionate kisses on each muscle in turn. He grinned. Today was turning out to be pretty good. It was good to be the Angra.