The To-Do List

Story Info
A husband's chores are never done.
2.3k words
4.16
77.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowbell
slowbell
11 Followers

The Honey-Do List

Ah yes, the honey-do lists, never ending yet constantly expanding. I have come to loath and fear this reminder of how "days off" are never easy nor relaxing in preparation for the next week of work.

Once again, the weekend begins and soon the list rears it's ugly head. The sink to fix, the tub to re-plumb, and the grass to be mown is only the beginning.

As the alarm clock ticks to 6:00 a.m., the air raid warning wails from the tiny plastic box, so eager to interrupt my slumber. Groggily, I reach over and attempt to smash it through the night stand to silence it for a few more winks. Fortunately for it though, my wife has other plans. Up at the slightest noise, she bounds over me, like an Olympic hurdler, hell bent for gold. Crap! No snooze button today.

"Noah? Are you planning on sleeping in all day?" Jody politely asks as she legs into her jeans.

"Yep" I reply.

Then, in a brilliant stroke of loving cruelty, Jody casually leans over me, caresses my cheek with the back of her hand, "Honey, I was hoping that you could fix the kitchen sink for me today." At this point she grabs the covers that I have wrapped myself in and whisks them off the bed. In an instant the cocoon of warmth is shattered as the frigid morning air rushes in to greet me with a mild case of hypothermia.

My eyes spring open, mouth claps shut and my teeth begin to chatter.

"You are Evil, just plain evil," I inform Jody.

"I know, but you love me anyway, right."

"Can I think about it for a little bit?" I stupidly ask.

Immediately, a searing pain shoots through my shoulder as Jody lands a well-placed punch.

"Come on" Jody says "get dressed and I'll get the boys."

"All right, I'm up, I'm up. By the way, yes, I love you, especially in the morning. You're so beautiful when you're mad."

Jody slips her shirt over her head, which is tilted slightly, gives a mock laugh, "Ha, Ha, very funny," she says. Then She open the door and steps out on her way to wake up our twin 15 month old boys in the next room.

So, my morning begins, wrapped in the arctic breath of Mr. Freeze and a sore arm from my loving wife. I reluctantly release my claim to the bed, get dressed, head to the bathroom, brush , rinse, and flush...out the door in five minutes flat!

As I head downstairs, I walk pass the pantry, where, emitting like the beacon from a lighthouse, the reflected light shines off a 2 liter bottle of Code Red Mountain Dew. Truly, one of mans greatest inventions! Breakfast in a bottle. I reach in, grab the bottle, twist the cap to a satisfying "hiss" and take a long, slow, heavenly swallow. Yes, my friend, this Truly is the nectar of the gods.

Jody, now with the twins, joins me downstairs. I take our "youngest" son and place him in the high-chair to eagerly await his breakfast.

"Do you want anything for breakfast, dear," Jody asks.

"No, Im good thanks" I reply "I suppose I'll get started working though. What do you need taken care of first?"

"The sinks been acting funny lately. Could you start with that?" She asks.

"Sure."

Now, Jody is a true master of ceremonies, able to direct someone like the captain of a warship in the heat of battle and I am no exception. After the sink, comes the leaking faucet in the bathroom, then the aftermath of a storm our boys created in the family room, which is a daily occurrence, and before I know it, it's 1:00 pm. PERFECT...I now get to mow the lawn in the hottest part of the afternoon! ♬ "Oh happy day".♬

As I pull the lawn mower out of the shed, an obscure thought hits me "I can't wait till Monday."

The sun beats down on me as I push the mower back and forth across the yard. Causing mass genocide to blades of grass, lawn bugs, and rocks alike. Sweat pours off my forehead and into my eyes.

Then, relief! Jody arrives at the edge of the porch with a tray of lemonade and a couple of glasses.. Upon seeing her, I kill the mower ans walk over to her.

"Hi honey, care for a glass of lemonade?" She asks.

"Do fish need water?" comes my witty reply.

A symphony of music greets my ears as liquid and ice meets glass. She hands a glass over the rail, but before she has a chance to fill her own cup, mine has been drained, quenching my thirst like a rainstorm to a desert cactus.

"More?" Jody asks.

"Yes, please" I say "Thanks, sweetheart, That really hits the spot."

"I thought it might. How much more do you have to do?" she asks

"Not much, maybe another 30 minutes or so."

"Ok, well, the kids are asleep, so I'm going to enjoy the sun for a bit while you finish."

As I restart the mower to continue, I see Jody pull over a lawn chair, remove her shirt and lay out in her bikini top.

Now, I don't know how many of you have tried to mow a lawn without looking at said lawn, but let me tell you, It ain't easy!

My attention is drawn to my wife, lovely in every way, she stand 5'10" and just a shade under 160 lbs. Not bad for having twins a little over a year ago. Anyway, the sunlight highlights her 32 D breasts like islands on the open sea.

Back and forth I mindlessly mow the lawn in a zig-zag pattern. Drinking her in with my eyes. After about 10 minutes of this, she stands up, hooks her finger into the top of the waistband of her shorts and eases them down over her nicely rounded ass. I'm positive that she knows I'm watching because she seductively lowers them. Not slow but just fast enough to be an erotic strip tease. My god, she has an awesome MILF body.

She moves to the rail, where she sits down and props her leg on top of it. Then, grabbing the bottle of suntan lotion, she squirts a good amount into her hand, and begins to liberally apply it to her toned legs.

Beginning at her ankles, she rubs the lotion up her leg, caressing her calf, knee and thigh in turn as she encounters them in small slow circles by which no means could be called strictly "task oriented."

Her hands glide over her body, now slick form the lotion, from her thighs to her stomach, and up to the tops of her breasts, where she lingers for a moment or two longer than would be required. Cupping one breast in her hand while she applies lotion, then the other. Running her fingers in the space between them, then pressing them together to accent her cleavage.

Then she continues upwards, to her neck, arms, and shoulders. Rolling her head from side to side, her hands working like those of a lovers until she has covered every inch of visible skin.

Now, with the lawn long forgotten, I head over to the porch, having enjoyed the show. I walk up the steps and ask, "need some help?"

"I'd like to cover back also," she replies, "but would you mind washing up first?"

"Sure, be right back," I holler over my shoulder as I run into the house and take the stairs two at a time with my semi-erect dick leading the way like a blind mans cane. I quickly shower, toss on a pair of board (beach) shorts, and return outside. Jody had returned to her lounge chair in my absence and now had the sunlight glistening off her well oiled body.

"Hello again," she says as I move another chair beside her. "The kids still asleep?"

"Yep, all tucked it and sleeping like the dead."

"Do my back?" she requests.

In mock disdain, I reply "Oh, if I must."

Arranging her towel underneath her, she reaches back, unties the strings of her bikini top, removes it, then tosses it aside. Allowing her breasts to peek out from under her. Grabbing the bottle of lotion from the side table, I squeeze some into my hand and begin to work it onto her back. Starting at her shoulders, I kneed the lotion in, while simultaneously giving her a free massage, and ignoring the growing tent of my shorts.

Across her shoulder, down her arms and her back, I caress her body to the muted "ohh's" and "umm's" that slip from my love.

Adding more lotion, I resume my task at the small of her back and which leads me to her ass. Gently, I slip my fingers underneath the edge of her bikini bottoms, not groping or pawing, just doing a thorough job.

While "massaging" her butt, Jody unknowingly lifts her ass up a little in order to self-apply more pressure to the massage. Causing her to have a gently rocking motion as I move from cheek to cheek. Moving my hands from her ass, I stealthily slide my hand into the space between her thighs and immediately notice the difference in heat, moisture, and vocal sounds coming from Jody I love that I can still work her into this state, willing to do almost anything in order for me to keep going, after all these years of marriage.

Continuing to her legs, she let out a girlish giggle as I brushed across the sensitive skin behind her knees. Finally ending up with the soles of her feet. I spread my fingers wide, the moved back up the length of her back to the beginning and get more ohh's and ahh's as I move higher.

"Oh, God. That felt wonderful," Jody says breathlessly.

"Glad you enjoyed it, sweety" I said as I lean myself against the back of my own chair and close my eyes.

I must have dozed off for a moment, because, as my senses returned, I begin to notice Jody's hand rubbing lotion onto my own legs.

"Sorry, I must have fallen asleep," I slur as I become more awake.

"It's O.K., you haven't been out for more than a couple of minutes."

I know that she is telling a little white lie at this point because my chest has a sheen from the lotion already and now show has moved down to my legs. Unlike the massage I gave her, when she came to the edge of my trunks, she simply lifted it up a little bit and continued under them. Her hands pressing and swirling around as she moves closer to my groin.

As her hands reach my crotch, she playfully ruffles my pubic hair, which has a canopy of its own, that has been supplied by my now rock-hard erection.

Jody's hand moves freely within the tent of my shorts, caressing my balls, then wraps her sun-warmed fingers around the base of my cock. Slowly, she slides her hand up my shaft, gently squeezing me as she moves toward my engorged head. Near the tip, she slowly rotates her hand around my head then moves down again. As she reaches the base of my cock, she rubs her fingers across my balls, then raises her hand again, sensually jerking me off under my trunks.

Jody is excellent at everything she does, including handjobs. After a couple of minutes of her hand moving up and down on my cock, I quickly approaching release.

"Jody, sweetheart, I'm about to cum."

Having admitted this, she removes her hand from my cock. "Stand up quickly, and drop your trunks," she commands. Like a bullet from a gun, I'm off the chair. She grabs my trunks and yanks them to the ground. Then just a quickly she replaces her hand on my cock and resumes jerking me off. With the speed and pressure of her finger increasing, I start thrusting into her hand, humping it as though it were her pussy. Her hand flying over me as she milks me closer to orgasm.

"God, sweetheart, I'm almost there." I gasp breathlessly.

"Good baby," she replies, "shoot your cum on my tits. I want your cum all over them!"

My body starts to tense and tingle as her hand continues to fly over and around my cock.

"Oh shit, sweety," I gasp "I'm...almost..THERE!"

My aim was a little off as the first spurt leaves me. It splashes across her cheek, lips, and down her chin. Jody hardly batts an eye as her tongue slips between her lips and licks my miss placed shot from her lips, while my next spurts hit the mark. I shoot 3 more times each hitting her beautiful tits.

As I finish, she tenderly releases my softening cock. Jody looks me directly in the eye as she takes her fingers and swipes them across her chin, removing my seed, and brings it to her mouth and slowly sucks all the cum from her fingers.

Then she leans forward, grabbing my now semi-erect cock, licks the tip, then takes the rest of me into her mouth once again, cleaning the rest of my cum off.

"Thanks for all your work today honey," she says. Gaining her feet, she turns to the door.

"No problem, love." I answer.

There's only one thing on your Honey-do list that you haven't done yet."

"Oh yea," I reply. "What might that be?"

As she opens the door to the house, leaving me with my trunks around my ankles, she looks over her shoulder and, in her most "innocent" voice replies, "ME."

slowbell
slowbell
11 Followers