The Tokoloshe and the Faery Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As repayment for your debt, you must come and take my inner secrets. BUT... you can only use your farm tools which are not farm tools to intrude on my deep lain treasure."

He stands there, his large and pointed ears flicked back under the water. She impatiently rubs her closed thighs together, flicking her naked feet in the air.

"WELL? Are you fearful of a faery, tokoloshe?"

"Heh! What is a faery to a tokoloshe?!" he snarks back, walking up to her. As he approaches, she very slowly and gently presses her feet on either side of his furry body. Her toes rub and pinch at him. As he approaches, his cock tip pokes at her soaking loins. Her bright glowing eyes flicker. Her hair forms a floating tawny and gold cloud surrounding them both. As he goes forward, her thighs ever so slowly open bit by bit, clenching around him in a death grip. She throws her hands up behind her head, laying on them. Letting herself be opened and completely unprotected to him. She arches her back, laying there, open, "takeable." He can do anything to her. Her head back, exposing her toned, ivory neck. She is completely open, easy to plunder.

She can't wait. She's impatient.

His hands squeeze the insides of her thighs, making her quiver and gasp air bubbles. As his hands slide closer, her locks of hair latch around his wrists like ropes.

"Ah ah ah... no hands. Only your farm tools, which aren't farm tools..."

"Seed planter that isn't used for crops...?" he quizzes.

She smiles, breathing hard, her chest heaving and tiny bubbles rising from her lips. "Ye a smart one..."

His huge, flared, pink head very slightly glows. It pushes against her pink lips, which suddenly open and engulf the massive cock head. She presses head back, gasping bubbles. Her hair forms silken tendrils, grabbing his wrists, tying them upwards where he can't even touch his own groin. More hair forms silken tentacles that latch around his ankles and his waist. Another wraps around his neck.

He smiles wide, loving her aggression and passion. His cock is all reddish-pink, and it's shaft has thick rings of flesh down it, like it's super ribbed. And the fringes of the cock head have soft-tipped spike-bumps along it. Her vagina jiggles and bounces as it engulfs the first ring. Her green eyes flash like flashlights, as a huge bubble of wantoness bubbles upward from her pink, thin lips. The next ring pops inside, rolling against her walls. She grabs the sides of her head, heaving hard, lost in the pleasure.

The next ring pops inside, her chest heaves harder. 2 more to go. She can't wait. nZiki can't grab her hips anymore. He digs his clawed toes into the sandy bottom floor, and thrusts his furry ass forward, plunging the last 2 rings inside.

She screams, being jerked in an electric orgasm. A huge bubble bursts up from her open mouth. Her body flashes like a disco light, and her hair tendrils clench him tighter, lifting him off the ground. He's balls deep in her and she can't get enough. Her canal clenches and squeezes around him, milking him. He feels like she's going to crush his cock off.

She clenches down so hard on the head that it hurts. Immensely painful.

He can't get enough.

nZiki uses his big feet and water sprite powers to press on top of her body. His furry balls lay against her glistening ivory buttocks. Her hair begins to wrap around him, like a mummy of silky, tawny hair. He is being thrown into a pleasure he's never known. She wraps her hands around his back, now coated in a silky wrap of her own hair. His furry hips deeply thrust with heavy, perfected rhythm. More like an exotic dancer vibrating and rolling his hips, rather than a simple up and down. Her green eyes flash like disco lights, as she shudders and screams into another orgasm.

nZiki couldn't pull free if he wanted to. She's clenched him tight, milking him of everything. Anything. He feels her uterus kissing his cock head. Tiny fleshy tentacles inside roll along his cock. One snakes down his pee hole, and penetrates down his shaft. She's penetrating him as he penetrates her. A thick, fleshy...penis? type thing begins pumping deep in his urethra and down his shaft. She's fucking him while he fucks her. Underwater.

"OHHHHFLPGPPGGP!" she screams, rocking in another orgasm. She licks his cheek with a long, purple tongue, before biting the lobe of his big pointed ear. The cloud of tawny hair begins to snap around them, like an angry cloud turning forming into silky hair ribbons and cocooning them without mercy.

His sharp teeth nip into her ivory neck, making her squeak and bite him back. They laugh and kiss each other tenderly as they suddenly become tightly cocooned in a tawny hair cocoon. It pulses and throbs with their movement. They are wrapped together in a kiss they can't pull out of.

Her long, purple tongue snakes down his esophagus. nZiki feels like he's deepthroating a tentacle. His sharp teeth poke her tongue as she moans, making bubbles dribble up from the pulsing brown-hair cocoon.

nZiki's red eyes flutter in the dark cocoon. Her nipples poke him, feeling he's going to cum. She laughs passionately, excited and hungry for him. Her tongue pumps down into his stomach, ejaculating like a cock. Spilling fairy female fluid into his belly. He feels like he deepthroated a tentacle-like cock that just ejaculated in him. The tentacle pumping his urethra begins orgasming. She screams into his mouth, vibrating and thrashing in passion. The tiny tentacle in his pee hole begins pulsing her load inside him, pouring her...ejaculate into his already full balls. Did she just cum in him? His balls feel weird, warm inside. Much fuller. As if she just shot a shot glass worth of something into his balls. His gonads shudder as they swell up with her fluid, then leak her fluid out into the insides of the big furry ball sack. It pulls out limply and spent, as the uterus becomes kissing and sucking at his cock head. She's open and ready.

"C'mon, tokoloshe. COME ON... all inside me. I want you inside me! Us inside each other!!!" she screams. He can't hold it anymore. The hair tying him pushes his ass down and locks their hips together. Between her walls locking him inside, and the hair forcing his ass down between her locked legs, he has no choice but to pump everything deep inside. He doesn't know if he should, but she made the choice for him now. She's in charge here. And she's sucking at his cock head before he even.....even....

A deep, smooth grunt almost roars like a death cry, as his body locks into a painful hug on her. She loves how tight it is. So tight that it hurts. Their heads are still stuck together in a kiss. Her tongue spasms inside, pumping another load in his belly, splatting pink sperm all over his belly walls. His red eyes roll into his head as the orgasm breaks him over it's knee.

"AAUUUUUUGGGGAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!" he screams. His huge, furry balls pulse and vibrate, dumping everything in his furry body into her. Her uterus is so hungry and impatient, that every jet of sperm (with a bunch of whatever she pumped in his balls) that spurts out, her uterus automatically just slurps it up. Like shooting a watergun into a vacuum hose. His huge, flared head swells, pushing it's spikes into her vagina walls, sending her screaming and spasming into another solar eclipse of sex pleasure. The rings in his red dick swell and vibrate, making her legs crush around him so tight that it feels like his hips will crack. His cock knots deep inside, trapping him into the already-trapped-him flower.

Gyrwn's womb quickly begins sloshing and filling with sperm, slurping every spurt and locking it away safe inside her womb. A tendril of hair rolls and tightens into a silken-looking cock. It plunges up inside him, making him scream in a mix of pleasure and shock. The silky penetrator presses down hard on his prostate, making his loads keep going and increasing in watery amounts. She's milking him. Of every damn drop possible.

"AAAUUUUGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRNNNNN!!!!!!"

"HAUH!!! HAUHH!!! YESSS!!! LAD!!!! GOOD LAD!!!! GET IT ALL IN ME!!!"

Spurt after spurt after spurt after spurt of white, watery, gooey sperm jets against her womb wall, like a firehose hitting a steel door. The uterus opens, slurping and sucking it all up. Greedy, not giving any a hope of a chance of leaking out or spilling. His ears skin back, as he screams into her mouth, they both still locked in a kiss. His throat milks and squeezes her tentacle-like tongue, making them both spin in an orgasm.

"SAY MY NAME, TOKOLOSHE!"

"GRRRNNNN!"

"SAY MY NAME!!!!!!!!" At "name", the silky penetrator made from her hair, smacks down on his prostate like a hammer. Her walls crush down around him, as her nails claw into his furry shoulders, and her thighs crush on him.

"GWWRRRYYYTTTTHHHMIIIIIDDDDDDD!!!!!"

"YES!!! YES, INKEEZEE!!!"

"I LOVE YOU!!!!" he gasps, feeling another jet of his sperm be vacuumed up by her womb. Her tongue pulls out of his throat, and their lips part, letting them kiss again fully and hard. Her nails in his back grip so hard he feels like she's injured him. She's letting him know without words how much she loves him too.

The silken cocoon glows bright, flashing like a star. She loves him.

The water around the cocoon bubbles and whips. He loves her.

His cock knots hard inside. The cocoon softens, but still locks around them like a sleeping bag. Her hands gently stroke and pet his fur, as his arms hold her tight to his body as if she's the greatest treasure to ever exist. The press their cheeks together, relaxing and sighing bubbles, lost in each other's hold and glow. Her legs soften their grip, but don't dare unlock around his back. She's greedy. She wants it all. The knot prevents them from parting anyway.

"Do yeh really love me, nZiki....?" she sighs, her heavy gasps slowing down as she sighs in the pleasure of feeling all of his spunk sitting safely locked away in her belly.

"Yes. Yes, I love you. I love you more than any words created can communicate."

"Ohhh, nZiki....."

The cocoon of glowing silken hair sits like a tent of love under the still pond. No longer glowing or bubbling.

"Faeykoloshe?" she says in his ear. "Tokolaery?"

"....what?"

"Hehehehe....nevermind...."

She kisses him deeply again. He kisses her back harder. They begin to fall asleep. The knot is gonna keep them like this for awhile. Maybe by the time they wake up, they can pull their groins apart.

But as for their hearts, intertwined soul mates, from 2 different hemispheres... there is only one force in all reality that can pull that apart. But it won't.

And their hearts are forever a knotted rope, destinies locked together into one.

Love.

12