The Tokyo Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced down the street to the corner where hubby was pacing angrily.

So this girl was gonna get fucked, and how. The only problem was where. I looked around--we stood in front of a restaurant. Next door on one side was some office building, and on the other a boutique. But just past the boutique was--can you believe this--a furniture store! The spirit was with me.

So I took the bitch by the butt and escorted her to the furniture store. It was one of those modern places, where the sofas are skinnier than most of the women. Never mind--the sign advertised bedroom furniture upstairs. We took the escalator, and sure enough there was a wall lined with mattresses for sale, laid out for display.

Lay, lady lay. She did, so to get laid. I dropped my shorts and got down after her, spreading her knees wide as I did so. My cock was long since at full attention. I rubbed her clit--the woman was wet. Having been pregnant she wasn't as tight as some of the others I'd stripped--that's alright. Loose and wet would still feel good.

I lay on top of her for a deep kiss. My dick began to feel for the goal.

The sales staff took it in stride. "Now this is a mattress that can take a beating, as demonstrated here," a salesman said while showing a young couple around--likely newlyweds. They nodded agreement, smiling while looking at us, before inquiring about the price.

My cock pushed its way inside. I massaged her tits.

The salesman moved on. I looked at the new bride and figured I'd like to fuck her, too.

It was in all the way now. Deep. Warm. Wet. I started pumping slowly.

Caressing her hair and sucking her earlobes I stopped digging. But she started pushing against me, eager to get it on. I took the challenge, banging her with more discipline.

Pretty soon we were bouncing up and down on that mattress so hard it'd void the warranty. Again we had an audience--just a few--but they were cheering us on.

The bitch started to scream. I pawed roughly at her breasts while kissing her all over her face. I was pounding her as hard as I could now.

We both came at once--a big mess of cum, juice, saliva, and sweat, accompanied by moans and heavy breathing by both of us. My whole day of sexual excitement was relieved in that one final moment, pumping every last ounce of cum into her beautiful body.

We rested as if in love, which for the moment I suppose we were. I would have lain there relaxing if I could. But I felt the spirit slowly leaving me--my time had expired. I knew what would happen if I dawdled too long. So I quickly pulled up my shorts and headed for the exits while still buttoning up my shirt.

As I left, I heard the long, loud, forlorn wail of a post-orgasmic woman--cum and pussy juice oozing out of her luv hole--who has just realized she's naked in a furniture store and has no idea where her clothes are.

And then I woke up.

12