The Tone Is Set

Story Info
slave learns lesson in how to talk to Master.
1.2k words
4
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they sat on the couch watching T.V. she knew that soon, when they went to bed, she would be in BIG trouble. She had been rude and sarcastic since the minute he walked in the door and she knew that, if he were taking all of her sarcastic remarks without a word, there would be hell to pay when they went to bed. Her body was aching to know what was going to happen and her mind was going crazy with thought of her punishment going through her head. She was so busy thinking about what would happen to her she didn't realize that her Master had gotten up and was telling her it was time for bed. She looked up and He was standing there- "I said ' its time for bed' now get up and get going!!" She jumped realizing; again, she had messed up.

They got into her pajamas and climbed into bed, hoping he would just drop what had happened earlier and they could just go to sleep. He walked in with a stern look on his face and just stood by the bed. "What do you think you are doing Slave?" She looked down from his piercing eyes and said, "going to bed Sir." She could feel his eyes burning into her- he was mad and disappointed and she knew it without him saying it. "Get your pajama's off slut and get into the position!" She knew that position so well- on her knees with her feet touching and hands behind her back. She did what she was told and than looked down at the bed showing her Master that He was in control and she would obey.

"You know, you little slut, I have been dealing with you sarcastic little attitude all night since the minute I walked in the door! Do you think I should have to put up with your crap?"

"No Sir" She said in a quiet little voice.

"What?? You were so loud and obnoxious earlier- speak up when I am talking to you! Now answer me- do you think I should have to take your crap?"

"NO SIR!!" She yelled. Realizing that she should have just said that in a normal tone without the sarcasm again. He looked at her grabbed her hair and told her get off the bed and onto the floor. He reminded her what she was being punished for and pushed her down so her head was on the floor. Her hands, of course, were still behind her back and he warned her not to move them. She didn't know what to expect from her Master but out of nowhere, she felt the sting of his hand on her ass. She jumped a little from the shock of it and he reminded her that she better thank him! "One- thank you Sir. Two- thank you Sir. Three- thank you Sir...." His hand never missed a beat spanking her. Finally at 20 he stopped. No words were said and she started to sit up, thinking she was done. She than felt a blind fold being put on her eyes and being pushed back down to the ground. "Stay there bitch!" he order to her- and she didn't move!

Waiting and anticipating what was going to happen next, she felt something press against her ass and she tried to move forward away from it. He reached up and grabbed her hair and held her still while he pushed the anal plug into her. She squealed in delight as it went into her than she felt it start to vibrate. She started breathing hard and than she felt the pressure of another vibrator on her clit and her body started to quiver. She begged her Master for an orgasm and all he could say was "NO SLUT!" She kept begging and he finally got fed up with hearing her beg.

"If you aren't going to quite talking I'll shut you up!" He told her to get on her hands and knees and he shoved his hard cock into her mouth and held her hair so he could move his cock in and out as fast or as slow as he wanted. She started to have an orgasm and he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He told her to stick out her tongue and he put a drop of his pre-cum on her tongue and she begged for more. He just laughed and said, "You are such a slut- but you are MY slut! Look at you begging for my cum in your mouth!" She felt more embarrassed than she had felt in a long time. All of a sudden everything stopped. The vibrators were turned off and his cock was nowhere for her to find. She felt something tickling her sides and than tightening around her breasts. She knew that she was in a lot of trouble because he was tying her breast up. She still had the anal plug in as he grabbed her hair and had her stand up.

He took the blindfold off her eyes and she was looking into a mirror at her tied up breast. She felt embarrassed but at the same time she felt her body want more. He turned the vibrating anal plug back on and started playing with her nipples. They were so sensitive from being tied up that she felt like she was going to have an orgasm right there. He could feel her body tense up and he let go of her nipples. She saw him walk away and get into their special drawer and than she felt the pain of nipple clamps being put on. He walked around her looking at her body and laughing at how slutty she looked. As he reached her back side she felt the sting of his hand again.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW!" he ordered and she felt to her knees quickly. Shoving his cock back into her mouth he told her she was going to swallow all of his cum- the biggest punishment she could have. He knew how she hated doing that! "This will make you think before you are mouthy to me again!" He ripped the nipple clamps off and she had a powerful orgasm as he came into her mouth. She gagged and he warned her not to let any fall out of her mouth. She swallowed all of his cum and he pulled out of her mouth- still hard. "Do you think you are worthy of my cock in your pussy?" "Yes Sir!" She could hear him start to laugh. "I don't think so- bend over!" She bent over and he took the anal plug out of her and shoved his cock in it's place, pumping in and out of her fast! She had another orgasm from it and he came again deep into her hole. He pulled out of her and asked if she had learned her lesson. "Yes Sir- I have!"

"Next time I won't be so easy on you! Now get in bed"

She climbed into bed wishing for more of his cock but knowing to lie quietly and be grateful for what he had given her. She snuggled into his arms thinking about all he had done and fell asleep peacefully in her Masters arms.