The Tongue Cleaner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lickr
lickr
96 Followers

"Yeah, us big girls sweat a bit more than those skinny ones.. So be prepared to work extra hard!"

She pulled me into her armpit as my nose filled with ripe body odor.

Now this was a different odor than say Suzan's, somehow I feel like fat girls BO is a bit more pungent than just old BO from a skinny girl. An Whitney was RIPE! I licked, gagging a few times. I powered through both her massive armpits (I had never realized that with big arms, come big armpits) and moved to her breasts.

I had figured her breasts were big, but they were huge! This meant there was a lot of underboob to cover, which were extremely sweaty places. Onto her stomach, I found creases I had never seen before on a girl. It took quite some time to clean all of her rolls, moving down to her pussy. She opened up her legs and to my surprise I found a completely hairless pussy!

"Weren't expecting that? You figured we couldn't reach it that easily didn't you? Well we usually get waxes together at the beauty salon." As I closed in on the pussy, the pungent smell of urine hit me.

"Sorry, you're right we can't reach that well.. so our wiping isn't all that great.. I can't tell you how glad I am with your service!"

The smell or urine clinged to her pussy for quite a while, when it dissipated, she turned around and spread her cheeks. My eyes grew wide; even though her asshole was hairless to, there were distinct streaks of brown surrounding it. I backed away, I wasn't about to lick someone's shitty ass!

"S.. ss.. sorry.. I can't do that!" I pleaded.

She turned to me and smirked "I don't pay a ridiculous amount of money for this gym for nothing! You know the rules newbie! You're not done till I say so! Now do your job or I'll have you fired!"

I was backed against the wall and she backed up towards me pushing her ass in my face. I opened my mouth and couldn't help but lick her crack. The smell was the worst, just plain shit mixed with sweaty ass.. The taste turned out not to be too bad, so I held on till she was satisfied.

"Good boy", she patted me on the head. I worked her legs and smelly feet and she got dressed. "Very well done Harry! You might 've thought the yoga's were a challenge, but we have our challenges too.. Just remember, you're much appreciated!"

The next few girls were similar, some a bit larger, some smaller. The largest girl must've been 300 pounds and took me half an hour. I could've guessed when she took her underwear off, on which I could see he crusts in front and the skid marks in the back. Her pussy smelled and tasted like it was soaked in urine for a day and her anus was full of streaks of shit..

I don't know how I got through that shift, but I did. Without puking! My god I gagged a lot though. Afterwards I went to the gym's bar, to get a drink before I went home.

There was Suzan, the stinky yoga girl, standing behind it. She said hello and asked what I wanted to drink.

"I'll just have a beer" I said, tired from this heavy shift.

Suzan smiled "We don't have beer, silly! This is a gym! I can give you a nice gold one, without the foam if you'd like?"

I looked puzzled.

"You seemed to like it yesterday", she said with a provocative smile.

I felt my dick jump. "Yeah, I'll have that!" I said.

She went into the kitchen and came back with with a sports bottle, filled with yellow liquid.

"There you go, handsome."

I was baffled with her sense of depravity. I took a large chug and tasted the same liquid I had a few days ago, unmistakably her pee! I loved it and decided not to rush. It took me half an hour to finish the bottle and before I left, she whispered in my ear

"I've decided only to be cleaned by you, my little pervert.. so with your schedule that's only once a week.." she winked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I almost came right there in my pants!

To be continued.

lickr
lickr
96 Followers
12