The Tool Shed

Story Info
Bondage CP.
1.3k words
3.83
16.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached the door of the shed where I heard some banging noises. I hope I am not disturbing him knowing I was an hour early.

I found him hammering nails into something I could not see, so I stood there quietly watching him. All of a sudden he turned around and spotted me.

He looked at his watch then me and said "your early slut".

He came towards me, saying " you need to be punished for being early" then he put his hammer down and picked up what looked like a black bag.

He dragged me into his shed then placed the black bag over my head. I heard something like a ripping sound. "What is it" I thought.

I felt you gather up and tighten the bag around my neck then secure it with some type of tape. "Oh no not his favourite duct tape!"

You took my hands and moved me deeper into your shed. I heard you shut the door and turn the key.

"Now slut since you are so early you are going to be severely punished".

"Hands out in front NOW!"

Meekly I held them out

"Palms up slut!"

You wrapped your duct tape around my wrists securing them together.

"Ow Sir" I mumbled through the bag as you struck my palms hard, until they were hot with pain.

You stopped ordering me to hold my hands above my head.

I heard a metal rattling sound mmmm I thought chains.

You fastened the chains around my wrists and you pulled it so I was upright standing on the balls of my feet.

I then felt something cold and metallic on my skin then I heard you snipping away at my clothes.

"Sir please don't I have nothing else to wear."

You laughed saying "it is not my problem slut."

You carried on until all I was wearing was my stockings and shoes.

"Now slut I think It is time to dress you in an outfit of my choosing!"

I heard you pulling the duct tape. "Oh no I thought he surely is not going to use that on my skin."

But he did. First around my neck just like a collar. He will stop now surely. But he didn't. He carried on from my back over my shoulders down beside my breasts. Then again around my body below and above my breasts. Then from my collar down between my breasts down to my pussy.

"Open he ordered. "

I meekly did as I was told then to my horror he continued between my legs up the crack of my arse back to my collar. He then went around my waist with the duct tape.

"That looks gorgeous he said."

In the meantime I was thinking "this is going to hurt when it is pulled off. I hope I have not left any hairs behind!"

He went behind me and I think he had taken off his belt as I felt it strike my buttocks again and again.

"You know I do not like you being early. Will you never learn or does your slutty pussy rule your pretty head."

"Sorry Sir I wanted to surprise you."

"Well slut you are going to learn that it is not acceptable behaviour to surprise me."

"Yes Sir."

He must have put his belt down as I suddenly felt his cane strike me across my buttocks and thighs.

"Count slut!"

1.....2....3......4.......5.......6.......7......59 .....60

"That is one for every minute you were early.....what do you say?"

"Thank you Sir I will try not to do it again."

"Pardon slut?"

"Sir I will not do it again please can you release me."

"No slut you will remain there until I say so."

He must have moved in front of me as he started to slap my taped bound breasts. I began to moan.

"Slut you are not supposed to be enjoying this punishment are you?"

"No Sir, sorry Sir."

He then began striking each breast in turn with what I think was his belt. I began to twist my body to try and escape the blows

"Slut remain still your punishment is far from over."

I felt him strike each breast in turn, then he stopped and I felt him walk away. Only for a moment though then he ordered "spread your legs."

I meekly complied then you struck my duct taped pussy hard I yelped as the pain shot through my body but again and again you struck my most private part. I felt close to cumming however you must have sensed this and stopped.

My breathing was fast and shallow when I felt something cold and metallic against my skin. "Slut it is imperative that you remain still as I do not want to cut you with my blade."

I froze immediately stuttering "yes Sir."

He cut the duct tape just below the waistband that he had created. I held my breath when all of a sudden he yanked the tape off my pussy and arse. I screamed as I felt the hairs that I had not removed from the crack off my arse being pulled from my body. The tears began to stream down my face.

I felt him attach my butterfly to my sore throbbing pussy and he ordered me not to cum.

"Bastard" I thought he knows how close I am.

Laughing with the remote in his hand he turned it on full.

After a few minutes of fighting my orgasm I begged Sir "let me cum."

"No slut this is your punishment you have 15 minutes left until you were to arrive. I need to finish what I was doing."

After some time I started to beg "Sir please let me cum."

"No you are not allowed you know the rules no cumming under punishment!"

"But Sir please I am desperate I am so close."

"NO!"

"But Sirrrrrrr" whack I felt his belt across my buttocks

"Shut up slut I do not want to hear your whining."

After some time fighting not to cum I heard the chains rattle and felt myself being lowered. He unfastened the chain from my wrists but pulled me further into his shed.

"Slut he said over the bench NOW and spread your legs."

I immediately did as I was told. I heard the duct tape being pulled off the roll then he fastened each ankle to each of the legs.

"Hands down and apart."

I obeyed and he repeated the process.

There I was my arms and legs fastened to each leg my arse and pussy on display for his use.

He removed the butterfly and slipped 2 of his fingers inside my dripping pussy.

"What a wet slut you are. Whose pussy does this belong to?"

"You Sir."

"Whose arse is this?"

"Yours Sir."

"Who do you belong to?"

"You Sir."

Whack "oooo Sir that is so nice may I cum?"

"No my slut you know you have to wait for permission. Relax Viper wants to caress you. Now be quiet."

Whack went Viper across my buttocks thighs and shoulders. Pure bliss for me sending me deeper into subspace. All of a sudden he stopped

"Sirrrr please I am desperate to cum."

"No slut you are not to cum."

I felt your body between my legs and your erect cock was pressing against my rosebud.

"What no lube?" I thought.

Then you dipped your fingers once again into my dripping pussy and smeared me with my juices. You entered me hard and fast thrusting away taking your pleasure. Once again I begged you "let me cum."

"No slut" as you was slapping and pumping my arse until he filled me with your seed.

He pulled out of me, I heard him get dressed. Without saying a word to me I heard him leave and lock the door. Leaving me naked fastened to your bench with his seed dripping from my arse wondering when he would return.