The Top Floor Ch. 02

Story Info
Kyle's sexy new neighbor has sex in front of him.
2.7k words
4.59
28.9k
18
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a story I submitted two-and-a-half years ago, and just now got back to. Sorry for the long wait!

All day at work Friday,‭ I couldn't keep my mind off that morning's events. Had my gorgeous new neighbor really stripped nude and masturbated with me? It seemed like a dream. I wondered what the future held for her and me. Maybe I'd end up as her partner; I fantasized about watching her prance around my apartment every day her skimpy underthings, kissing her, then stripping her naked and having sex with the tight, tanned body that I'd watched orgasm nude on the rooftop that morning. When I returned to my loft apartment after work that evening, I discovered what was a dream, and what was real.

‭I arrived home and stood in the lobby of the old converted warehouse waiting for the elevator. When it didn't arrive after a couple of minutes, I gave up and headed to the stairwell. After trudging up the four flights of stairs, I opened the door to the fourth-floor hallway to discover the reason the elevator hadn't arrived. A shirtless guy in cargo shorts and hiking boots, probably in his late twenties, was wrestling a dining table off the propped-open elevator, which was stacked with boxes.

‭"Do you need a hand?" I asked.

‭"That'd be great," he replied.

I grabbed one side of the table and examined the new fellow while I helped him carry it down the hall.‭ He was thin, but had cord-like muscles. His arms and upper chest displayed an incongruous collection of tattoos. A big-titted, topless pin-up girl in a miniskirt and high heels took up most of his his left bicep, while a Japanese katana sword across his chest stood out from an intricate background that covered his pecs and shoulders with a densely-packed weave of tribal patterns, barbed wire and swirling abstract designs.

The open door across the hall from mine confirmed what I'd guessed:‭ this guy was moving Janie's stuff into her apartment. Was he her husband, or partner, or just a casual acquaintance helping out a friend? Who was I kidding, no man in his right mind would be "just friends" with Janie. She was way too hot for that, and from my experience this morning she didn't seem the type to keep someone she was fond of in the "friend zone." It was probably too much to expect a hot catch like Janie to be unattached.

My fears were quickly justified.‭ He said, "I'm Cameron, by the way—Cam. You must be our new neighbor." He said our new neighbor. Yep, Janie was living with this guy. Damn.

Just as I was starting to let my newfound knowledge of Janie's relationship status depress me,‭ Cam and I arrived at the open door across from mine. As we stopped to ponder how to get the table through the doorway, I caught a glimpse of Janie inside. She was facing away from me, wearing a white athletic bra-top and a ridiculously tight pair of cutoffs, so short that the bottom crescents of her ass cheeks were on display. My mood lightened immediately. There were still some fringe benefits for me to enjoy.

‭"On it's side...this way?" I asked, gesturing about how to orient the table to get it through the opening. Cam nodded and we began slowly moving it into the apartment.

When Janie heard us,‭ she turned toward the door. I realized that her cutoffs were tight enough to stay up without the benefit of being zipped or buttoned. She had left the front of them totally open, revealing a plunging V of tanned, bare skin that almost reached her pussy. If she had anything on underneath, it was the smallest pair of panties conceivable. From what I had learned about her so far, commando was far more likely.

‭"Oh, Cam," Janie said when she saw me, "this is Kyle, the guy I told you about, the one whose apartment leads to the roof. The one I was sunbathing with this morning."

‭"Sunbathing, yeah." he said, looking directly at me. Oh crap, I thought. This guy could take my head off. I froze, expressionless, unsure of what to do or what would happen next. "Over this way," he then said, nodding where to put the table we were holding. I had no clue exactly how much he knew about our morning jack-and-jill-off episode, but whatever knowledge he possessed didn't seem to faze him at all.

‭"Oh, yeah, sure," I replied, and we began moving the table again.

‭"Jane's frame is one sweet little package, iddnit?"

‭"Sweet? Oh...yeah," I agreed, trying to sound nonchalant. Then I blurted out, "She's practically a goddess," echoing my first assessment of her that morning. I said it out loud without really knowing why.

‭"I don't know about that," Cam shrugged as we set the table down on the kitchen linoleum. "She doesn't have the proportions of a classical Greek goddess." he then raised is voice, making sure Janie could hear him in the living room. "Short and busty, just the way I like 'em!"

‭"You're just trying to get into my pants!" she hollered back playfully.

‭"You're usually already in there—when I can get you to actually wear pants!" he shouted back. Cam looked at me. "Janie can't keep her fingers out of her slit. But I guess you already knew that." He seemed to be aware that she'd gotten herself off while I watched. I wondered if he knew that I'd jacked off while staring at his girlfriend's naked body.

‭Just then Janie came around the corner into the kitchen. As she entered, she slid her hand down the open front of her shorts. "You don't seem to have a problem with that. Neither one of you do." Her fingers disappeared inside the open zipper of her cutoffs as she began manipulating her pussy.

Cam looked at me and chuckled.‭ "She's such a little horndog. I just love her."

‭"I love you too, baby," Janie cooed. Cam reached out and pulled Janie to him. He slid his hand into her shorts on top of hers and they began to kiss deeply.

‭"Ah, well..." I said uncomfortably, trying not to stare. "Now's probably a good time for me to get those other boxes out of the elevator." Neither of them responded. "I am sure the other residents would like to have use of it."

‭"That's a good idea," Cam said in between kisses. "Thanks." They continued necking and fondling her pussy. I walked out into the hallway.

‭ It took me almost ten minutes to move the rest of their belongings out of the elevator and into the hallway. I should have been asking why the hell I was out here moving their stuff while they were in there making out; it was their stuff, after all. But I was too aroused and titillated to think that way. It's funny how quickly my initial disappointment turned back to eager assistance with one fresh eyeful of Janie's sexy body.

‭Once I'd freed the elevator for other residents to use, I came back in through the still-open doorway with a stack of boxes in my arms. "Where do you want these?" I asked as I entered. One look in the kitchen and I almost dropped them on the spot. Janie was on her back on the dining table. Her jog bra was pulled up to expose her tits and her cut-offs were on the floor several feet away. Cam was standing between her legs, holding her legs at shoulder level. His own shorts were down around his ankles. With each thrust of his pelvis, I could hear the shloop-shloop of wet genitalia, combined with Cam's rhythmic grunts. I could not remember another time when I had seen another couple fuck so blatantly, right in front of me. Cam grunted, "Ahhh...jus'...set'm on th'couch," he mumbled quickly. He did not seem very willing to turn his attention from their lovemaking. I turned away to do as he requested.

‭Janie, was more keen on engaging me in conversation. "Just leave that stuff," I heard her voice say behind me. "We'll get to it all later." I set the boxes on the couch and turned around to face them again. They were going at it no more than five yards from me. Cam was looking down at Janie's crotch, his brow furrowed, intently watching himself slide in and out of her. Janie was looking at me, smiling. "You're a sweetheart," she said cheerily. I just stood there, staring, unsure of how to respond. I felt I should leave, but I must admit to being utterly transfixed by their unabashed willingness to display their sexuality. "Do we look hot?"

‭"Huh?" I asked stupidly.

‭"Do we look hot like this?" she asked again. "Tell me we look sexy together."

‭"Uhh, yeah," I managed to reply. "It's not every day I get my own private, live sex show."

‭"Are we making you hard?" Janie asked. I was amazed that she could be so chatty while she and her boyfriend went at it.

‭"Stiff as a rod," I replied, which was the truth.

‭"Already?" she half-giggled, half-moaned. "Should...we...do porn?" Janie asked, hesitating for gasps for air. She Cam were now gazing into each other's eyes as he continued to vigorously fuck her pussy. "Could we...be stars?"

‭"Of course," I said. "You guys are both great. I can't believe what I'm seeing."

‭"If you're aroused, go with it," Janie said in the same nonchalant, casual manner toward sex she'd demonstrated that morning. "Take it out and get yourself off."

‭It sounded like a wonderful idea, but I was hesitant. "Cam?" I asked sheepishly.

‭"Nah, it's cool," Cam replied between breaths. "I like being watched, too. Maybe more than she does."

‭I undid my pants, pulled out my swollen, feverish cock, and immediately began stroking it.

‭As I watched Janie and Cam fuck, I looked more critically at them. Cam was toned, and his whole body was clean-shaven. I watched his buttocks clench with every thrust into her. From the swirl of tattoos across his shoulders and torso to his square jaw, he was a bold, fit picture of masculinity. Janie was lying back with a dreamy expression, wantonly enjoying the way his cock was stimulating her. Her skin was smooth, her tits jiggled, her expression was blissful. She was gorgeous, and clearly a woman who enjoyed everything about fucking. They were the poster couple for everything human sexuality could be.

Cam began mumbling under his breath in a rhythmic cadence.‭ Most of it was too garbled from exertion and lust for me to understand, but I recall that "love," "feel so good," "cum," and "shoot" were all in there somewhere.

‭"Oh yeah," Janie cooed. "You go, lover. You get there!"

‭"Oh, babydoll, yeah!" Cam exclaimed. He pulled his dick out and grabbed it just as it began spurting gobs of semen onto Janie's abdomen. He moaned loudly as Janie let out a squeal of delight.

‭"Sorry I didn't wait for you, baby," Cam said between heavy, panting breaths.

‭"You know I don't mind," Janie replied. She paused long enough to put on that irresistible little-girl grin I'd seen earlier. "... "as long as you don't give up on me." She bit her bottom lip in a heart-melting, cock-hardening way.

‭"Never ever, baby." Cam slid two fingers inside her dripping snatch and began massaging her clit with his thumb. Almost immediately, Janie began squirming around on the table. "Oh, god, that feels so good!" she cooed.

‭My cock was aching. I realized that I'd stopped jacking off once Cam shot his wad. I resumed yanking on my stiff member and cupped my balls with my other hand.

‭"Damn, you're so hot, so sexy," Cam said, gazing down at her cum-spattered, nude body.

‭"Tell me why, baby. Why am I sexy?"

‭"Because you're beautiful. Your hips, your tits, your smile. You're beautiful and always so horny. You're sexy 'cause you love this: you love getting fucked, you love to cum. You love to let me rub your slit."

‭"Mmm hmmm." Janie grabbed her thighs and spread eagle.

‭"Yeah, spread those legs, girl," Cam encouraged. "Spread 'em, wide open like a sexy slut who just don't care."

‭"I DON'T care. I'm feeling so slutty right now, being watched like this," she said in a decadent tone. "Keep it up—make me say stuff that's really dirty."

‭"Tell me you love showin' off that sexy body," Cam said.

‭"I love to show off my sexy body," she replied obediently.

‭"Tell me how much you love cock."

‭"I love cock so much. I love feeling a hard cock in me."

‭"Now tell me you love your pussy."

‭"I love my pussy."

‭"Call it your cunt. Say 'I love my sweet little cunt.' "

‭"Oh, I love my sweet little cunt!" she yelled excitedly. I couldn't tell if Janie then giggled slightly, gasped at the raunchiness of what she'd just said, or just involuntarily reacted to a random twitch of pleasure running through her.

‭"Beg me to let you cum for this guy. Tell me you want me to make you cum while he watches."

‭"Oh yes, make me cum!"

‭"Beg me to tongue your clit."

‭"Suck on it, yeah," she said anxiously. "Suck my button so I can cum." He bent down and pushed his lips against her clitoris. His fingers continued pushing in and out of her hole. "Oh gawwwwd!" she screamed.

‭"Yes, I love showing off my tight little pussy," Janie said with a desperate breathiness in her voice. I noticed she was looking directly at me. I was staring back at her, tugging my cock quickly and roughly while massaging my ballsack. "Kyle, come over closer," she said. "I'm gonna orgasm for you."

‭I stepped forward until I was about a foot from the edge of the table. She reached behind me and grabbed one of my ass cheeks, pushing my hips even closer, until they were firmly against the edge of the table. I resumed stroking my cock with the tip just an inch or two from her naked flesh.

‭Janie was now panting almost uncontrollably, but she managed to say, "Look at my pussy...watch me..." Her voice trailed off in a series of higher- and higher- pitched squeals She grabbed the edges of the table. Her body began to buck, jiggling her big, soft breasts. Finally, she arched her back, gasped, and let out a long cry as she climaxed. Cam continued his tonguing and finger-fucking, and a half-minute later, a second cascade of moans and gasps told me another orgasm was imminent. I couldn't conceive of a more erotic demonstration of a female orgasm. It was too much.

‭"I'm gonna nut," I said.

‭"Come on my belly," she said. Her words were so hurried and slurred I didn't realize what she'd said for a moment. I began jacking extra hard, squeezing my shaft extra firmly. Janie grabbed her tits and began pinching her erect nipples. Seeing her do that sent my brain—and my cock—over the edge. God, everything about her is so sexy, I thought. I felt a hot surge and leaned forward as I spasmed, shooting my semen onto Janie's tanned, naked skin.

‭She crested again, then was forced to yell, "Stop, stop!" and push Cam away from her over-sensitized sex organ. She gasped for a few seconds, then laughed and raised her hands to simultaneously high-five her boyfriend and me.

‭"Whew!" she exclaimed.

‭"Thank you, that was awesome," I said, looking to her, then Cam.

‭"Watching you add your load to Cam's was awesome." Janie took a finger and began swirling our semen around on her belly, mixing mine together with her man's. "Kind of a fantasy come true," she remarked.

‭"Really? I didn't know that," Cam said, with mild surprise.

‭Janie stretched out on the table and twisted like a cat. "There are lots of things you don't know about me. And probably some things I don't even know about myself yet. I guess we'll just have to keep experimenting."

‭She bit her lip and smiled again. And damn if it wasn't even sexier this time.