The Topless Tango Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Shocked but also titillated, Tom stepped back behind the corner to watch what else might happen. He was almost disappointed when nothing more salacious occurred. As they were approaching the Alan's car (Ed's was left behind at Alan and Cindy's home), Tom decided it was now the right time to make his presence known.

He called out to them, "Susan, you forget your jacket."

Once they were in the car, Susan whispered, "Do you think he saw?"

"For sure," Cindy answered, "I saw him duck behind the corner as soon as he saw Alan and Susan in their lip-lock."

"Excellent!" declared Alan. "He doesn't know it yet, but we just opened up a whole new world to them." Turning to Ed and Susan he said, "Thanks for playing along. Now let's go home and get it on!"

Tom returned to the milonga. He told Terri what he saw. At first she refused to believe him. Yet she knew her husband wasn't the type who said outrageous things about anybody, let alone their friends. He had to be telling the truth. On reflection what he saw confirmed her sense that something was going between Alan and Cindy and the out-of-town couple, Ed and Susan. It was almost too weird. Married couples did that sort of thing? Go figure!

* * *

A few days later, Alan and Cindy invited Tom and Terri for dinner at their place. They had just re-opened their swimming pool and invited Tom and Terri to celebrate the occasion. Because it turned out to be an unusually cool day, no one was in the mood to actually swim. Instead, they drank and ate and talked about many things.

Without knowing how they got started on the subject, they found themselves talking about physical appearances.

"You're really cute," Cindy offered in an attempt to compliment Terri.

"I hate being called cute," she snapped back, then regretted displaying such a short temper. "I'm sorry," she added quickly, "I know you mean well.

"There's nothing wrong with being cute," Alan added. "Cute is attractive in a different sort of way."

"What do you mean 'in a different sort of way'?' she asked.

"Women, like men, come in all types," Alan opined. "I've seen very good-looking women who I would describe as 'handsome' rather than beautiful. Some types attract and some types don't. It all depends on the individual and his or her inclinations, tastes and perceptions. I have a friend, for example, who agrees Cindy is beautiful, but he's not attracted to her because she is too voluptuous for his tastes. He likes his women very slim."

"He said that!" Tom interjected.

"No, not exactly in those words. I've seen him ogle thinner women. And he once told me Cindy was not his type. As for being cute, it's just a different type of beautiful," Alan offered. "In many ways, beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. I have a friend whose wife looks dowdy to me but her loves her to death. It was her personality that turned him on the most."

"You're just trying to make me feel good," Terri said embarrassed by his flattery.

"I am," he agreed, "and what's wrong with that? It's true. You are beautiful and sexy in your own way. So there you have it."

Terri felt an inner glow. She liked what she heard. She couldn't help but smile. She also couldn't help remember what Tom had seen in the parking lot, the night when Cindy left her jacket behind in the milonga. She wondered if he was coming on to her very subtly.

Tom jumped in. "I tell her this all the time," Tom added sincerely. "But she thinks I'm just kidding her. I find her attractive the way she is."

"You don't say that all the...." Terri began.

"And so do I," agreed Alan cutting off a potential dispute between his friends. "If you don't want to believe your husband, then believe me. I find you attractive, damn attractive as a matter of fact. And I think you're as sexy as hell," he added with a leer."

Embarrassed and flattered at the same time, she said, "Give me a break," but managed a very bright smile.

"I know you think I'm beautiful," Cindy said addressing Tom, "but do you think I'm sexy?"

Tom blushed. "Yes," Tom admitted almost inaudibly, not wanting to say anything more in fear of Terri's reaction.

"Good," said Cindy smiling. "It's very simple. Alan loves me and just confessed to his attraction to Terri. Tom loves Terri and, since he's ogled me a few times," she winked toward Tom, " he is obviously attracted to me. All is good. Finding other people attractive is not a crime. As a matter of fact, I like it," Cindy confessed. "It makes me feel good."

Tom became increasingly uneasy with the direction of the conversation. He was uncomfortable with talk about being attracted to women other than his wife. Somehow the situation seemed to be going out of control.

Before he could make a rejoinder, Cindy dropped her bombshell. "You saw us in the parking lot, didn't you Tom? I saw you come around the corner and then immediately duck back behind it because you saw Ed and me kissing. You peaked around again and saw we were still kissing."

Tom reddened. "I-I-I...." he stuttered.

"It's okay, Tom," Alan said attempting to soothe Tom's embarrassment.

"I-I-I... he continued to stutter.

Terri was totally silent, her mouth agape. Then she covered her mouth uttering, "oh my god."

"We're swingers," Alan then said. "Once every few weeks we spend the night with Ed and Susan. We exchange spouses."

"F-f-for...." Terri began to stutter.

"Sex?" Alan completed. "Of course, we highly recommend it," he laughed.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers
12