The Topless Tango Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

She made only token resistance to his lingual assault. The truth was she was hot for sex. Alan had proven himself to be very skilful in turning her on. The more he turned her on, the more she succumbed to his manipulations of her libido. Besides, she was convinced that her husband was having sex with Alan's wife. In her mind, having sex Alan was a way of paying her husband.

Later, when she thought about her peccadillo with Alan, she wondered how much was payback against her husband and how much was libido-driven rationalization.

But for now, while Alan was showing his lingual talents between her legs, Terri had no inclination to pursue this line of thought. The growing heat in her pussy and wetness between her legs told he what she now already knew. She was falling in lust with Alan.

Alan gave Terri no further opportunity to think about her situation or her husband. Back and forth tongued her labia and clitoris. Sometimes he drove his tongue into her heated hole. Other times he used his fingers to caress and stroke her female parts. Sometimes he stuck his fingers into her well, simulating the actions of a pumping penis. She would soon enjoy the real thing but for now his objective was to bring her to orgasm using his mouth and fingers.

Suddenly, Terri emitted a long "oh!" The marked the beginning of an orgasm that caused her whole body to tremble in lustful delight. There was a marked in her sexual secretions.

Alan lapped up the secretions. "Terri, you taste delicious!"

For a woman who thought oral sex was dirty, she was strangely flattered by Alan's declaration.

Alan then pulled himself out of the pool. Dazed be the orally induced orgams Alan had just given her, she allowed him to stretch another towel along side and move so that she lay parallel to the pool's edge. He put another towel underneath her hips, placed himself between her legs, and, taking advantage her post-orgasmic stupor and soaking wet womanhood, he pushed himself all the way into her with one smooth stroke.

To and fro, in and out, Alan's rhythmic pumping had the desired effect pn the woman he had just seduced orally. She moaned. Nature took her. Her legs opened wider to let his hard protuberance free and full access to the most intimate depths of her body.

A few minutes later, Terri cried out in pleasure as another orgasm hit her, causing another wave of pleasure-spasms to her roll through her very being.

When she recovered, she was suddenly struck a tsunami of guilt. She looked for Tom. She saw that he was still in the pool with Cindy clasped tightly to him while he pumped his hips hard into her. Then she heard the grunts of pleasure that told her that Tom was discharging his seed into her best friend.

* * *

Although Tom heard his wife's cries of pleasure, he was too busy to look at what the other couple was doing. His focus was entirely on Cindy who still had her hand on his cock as she pressed herself against his hard masculine body against her soft female body. They fought a tongue duel in which both were the winners.

Tom threw all caution to the wind. Seeing that Terri had given in to Alan's skilful oral attentions, he turned his focus entirely on the woman in his arms, a woman who was urging him to enter her to enjoy he sensual delights.

Still holding his manhood, Cindy took advantage of her buoyancy, as she came back down again, to have his turgid cock slip into her between the fleshy lips between hers legs and into the hot moist channel of welcoming pussy. As he entered her, thoughts of his wife were temporarily wiped away by his sexual passion for Cindy. Never mind that she was someone's wife, no correction, his best friend's wife.

He heaved into her furiously. At that particular moment, the rest of the world no longer existed. The only world he was interested in was the one between Cindy's widely spread legs. He had only one goal: to shove his cock deep into Cindy's body, discharge his load and inseminate her.

Cindy shared her lover's ardor. She had waited what seemed a long time for this chance. She came with shoving against him almost as much as he shoved into her.

A few minutes later, Tom, like Terri the realization of what he had just done suddenly hit him like.

Tom and Terri thought the same thoughts. They had violated the sanctity of their marriage. They had betrayed each other on some one else's arms. They may very well have destroyed their marriage. They were in for a very rough period.

* * *

Three weeks passed with no contact between the two couples, not even a phone call or an email. Alan didn't see Tom at work either but that wasn't anything unusual. They worked in different departments located on different floors of the company's large office building. Even their schedules were different. Tom usually came and left earlier than Alan so that he could take care of matters relating to the milonga.

At one point, Tom didn't show up for work for several days. When he asked a colleague in Tom's department about his absence, he was told that Tom had taken some 'much needed vacation' days. It sounded ominous to Tom.

Under the circumstances, Alan and Cindy decided not to attend any dances at Tom and Terri's milonga for fear of creating a scene. For all they knew, their friends were in the middle of a divorce and might verbally abuse them if they came to the milonga. They were also worried. They had thought the time was ripe to seduce their friends into swinging. Now they feared they had mad a massive miscalculation, one that destroyed both a marriage and a friendship.

The telephone rang. Alan picked up the phone. "Hello," he said simply.

"It's me, Tom," the voice on the telephone said.

"Tom!" he cried. "Cindy and I, we want to apologize for what we did. We value you friendship more than you can know. I wish we could find a way to make it up to you."

"Just hold on, Alan. I've got something to say?"

"Okay, sorry Tom?" dreading the worse.

"I have to have a talk with you," Tom continued. Can we talk somewhere after work privately?"

"Sure," he agreed, "anywhere you want. You're not going to clobber me, are you?"

Tom laughed. "No, I will not clobber you. I promise."

The two men met the following day. They ordered coffee in a nearby café. The place wasn't busy, so the two men had the place almost to themselves.

"I'm really sorry, man..." Alan began.

Tom cut him off. "You did us a favour," Tom said unexpectedly.

"What!" Alan exclaimed confused by Tom's unexpected statement. He could hardly believe what Tom was saying.

"We had it out," Tom declared obviously referring to himself and Terri.

"Oh my god, I hope you two don't..."

"Get a divorce?" Tom finished.

"Yes," Alan admitted. "You two need each other and are good for each other."

"No, we won't," he answered. "And yes we do," he added addressing unsolicited opinion.

Alan looked relieved.

"Hear me out Alan," Tom continued. "For a few days we didn't talk to each other. First, I thought of beating the crap out of you. When Terri and I finally got around to talking to each other we each thought the other wanted a divorce for what happened at your place."

"I'm so sor..."

"Shhh," Tom interrupted, "just listen.

Alan nodded his acquiescence.

"We were shaken to our core. We also realized we now nothing to lose. It was now all or nothing. We decided, for the first time in our marriage, to talk honestly and frankly about our feelings. In hindsight," Tom mused, temporarily getting off-topic, "not expressing what we really felt was a big part of our problem."

Alan nodded while Tom continued his story.

"To make a long story short, we came to an agreement that we were both at fault for not working hard enough at our marriage, and for making assumptions about what we thought our partner was expecting. Most of all," tears actually showed in Ton's eyes, 'we realized we still loved each other. We decided to reconcile. We promised to be less inhibited and more open to each other, including the realm of sex."

What Alan heard was music to his ears but so far Tom had said nothing about their attitude toward him and Cindy.

Tom smiled broadly. "And as proof of that, I confessed to Terri, I enjoyed my pool experience with Cindy. And Terri confessed you excited her despite her reticence. We told each other than the best sex was with each other because our sex was reinforced by mutual love. Sex with you two was just fun. I even took some vacation days just so we could satiate ourselves in mutual sexual enjoyment. Those days were the best sex we've had in years. We hardly got out of bed."

Alan was shocked, relieved and delighted.

"You mean you're not pissed at us any more?" he asked tentatively worried he may have misunderstood somehow.

"No, we're not pissed at you any more."

"Cindy's going to be very happy to hear that," Alan added feeling somewhat relieved.

"Don't worry about Cindy," Tom said. "She probably already knows. "Terri went over to your place to have a talk with her."

"Well, this has been a day full of surprises," he observed.

"The here's another surprise, I think we should set up our own club. Let's call it the Topless Tango Club. It will have three founding couples.

"Three?" Alan questioned.

"Of course, we want to include Ed and Susan too!"

Alan's broad smile showed that he was happy to have them included too.

"And we've decided to give the milonga a name as well."

"What? Alan asked intrigued and stunned by the turn of events.

"T-T-C."

"No way!" Alan exclaimed. You can't call it the Topless Tango Club."

Tom laughed. "TTC is exactly what we're are calling it. But if anyone asks what TTC means, we will say it mean's Terri Tango Club to the women, Tom's Tango Club to the men, and the Topless Tango Club when it's swingers' night."

"That is very clever," Tom agreed.

They finished their coffee.

As they got up to go, Tom shocked Alan one more time. "Terri says she would love to swing with you again, preferably soon. And I would certainly love the opportunity to get between your wife's lovely legs. By the way how about coming to our place after the milonga on Friday night? Bring Ed and Susan too."

"Sure, I guess, if Cindy's okay with it," said sounding doubtful. Then Alan stopped and smiled. "Of course, she's going to be okay with it. And what a party we'll have with Ed and Susan there too!"

As if remembered something else, Tom said, "By the way, Terri said she owes you one."

"Owes me what?" Alan asked.

"A blowjob as payment for the great cunnilingus you gave her. She's never done it before. Do me a favour. Teach her how to do it well. Take her oral virginity."

Alan's cock sprang to instant hardness. "You can count on it buddy."

Yes, there were good times ahead for the Topless Tango Club.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers
12