The Torment Ch. 2

Story Info
At her lover's mercy, the fun & games continue.
1.6k words
4.31
29.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/14/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had awoken that morning, from an intensely erotic dream, to find she’d been blindfolded and bound hand and foot to her bed. For years she had fantasized about being taken against her will, helpless to resist, forced to comply with whatever dark and devious acts her attacker might desire. She’d never dreamed her lover would be the one to make her fantasy real. But lying there face down on the bed, she reflected that he’d already made quite a head start. In almost no time at all, his skillful hands and tongue had reduced her to a practically speechless state; quivering, moaning, begging for a release he had so far withheld from her.

He had brought her to near orgasmic heights at least four times, and although he had also come close while he forced her to suck him off, she knew his control was strong. Under ordinary conditions, his stamina had consistently amazed her. She knew he was capable of maintaining an erection for hours, giving her orgasm after orgasm, foregoing his own pleasure and leaving her weak and breathless, shuddering in ecstasy.

As if reading her thoughts, he had leaned down and whispered into her ear, “Oh no, my dear. We aren’t going to be finished this quickly. There is so much more I want to do with you.” An involuntary moan escaped her lips at his words and her body trembled as he stroked his fingers down her spine.

“Please…” she whispered.

“Oh? Is there something you’d like, my dear?” He chuckled evilly, “You know all you have to do is ask.” He knew this was one of the hardest things for her, admitting that she needed – no – wanted him to take her roughly, hard and fast, until she screamed his name over and over.

“Actually, today I don’t think asking will be enough, I think today you’ll have to beg me… repeatedly.”

With that, she heard the hum of the vibrator start back up and he began rubbing it against her inner thighs, stroking closer and closer to her open, waiting pussy. She could feel the muscles in her cunt contracting, aching with the need to be filled, but he continued to tease her, running the toy lightly along her lips, touching the outer edges of her wet snatch, then trailing up to her darker hole. He did this repeatedly, constantly avoiding her most sensitive spots, until she thought she’d scream with frustration, but after his comments she was determined not to beg.

As quickly as he began, it ended. Still blindfolded, she could feel him get off the bed and stretch. Without a word, she heard his footsteps leave the room. Wondering where he’d gone, she tried to shift on the bed, relieving muscles that had become strained by remaining in the same position for too long. Instead, all she managed to do was get some of her long brown hair in her mouth and develop an itch that she was unable to scratch.

But, she’d also managed to dislodge the blindfold just a bit, enough to take a quick peek down the hallway to see where he was. Much to her surprise, her gaze fell right on his bare legs, his thick, erect cock just inches away from her face; he’d quietly returned while she’d been squirming. Leaning down, the stern look on his face frightened her. “I told you earlier to lay still,” he said, in a threatening tone. “Instead, you’ve disobeyed and loosened your blindfold up as well. You’ll need to be punished. Since you don’t seem to be happy in this position, perhaps I need to find another that will suit you better.” Roughly, he retied the blindfold, tighter than before. Now even the little bit of light that she had had was gone. She whimpered at the sound of his voice, it sounded so much colder than the tone he usually took with her.

She could hear him rummaging around in one of the bags she assumed he’d brought with him. A metallic, clinking sound reached her ears, then suddenly, she gasped as the cold metal landed right on the small of her back. Next he reached down to her ankles and she heard the sound of Velcro opening. Swiftly, he placed tight bands around each of her ankles and untied the ropes from the foot of the bed. She heard two tiny clicks, but couldn’t imagine what they were. Just as quickly, he reached up and placed another band on each wrist.

Untying her right hand, he moved her arm a bit, restoring the circulation, then brought it down behind her back. Another click and he moved on to her left arm, repeating his actions. Slowly it dawned on her. She tried to move her arms, but found she couldn’t. With another quick motion, he drew the bonds tighter, bringing her feet up till they practically touched her ass. He still had one more surprise for her though. As he’d drawn her feet up, her head raised slightly from the pillow. She felt something firm touch her throat, then wrap around the back of her neck.

A collar! She couldn’t believe he’d do that to her, but not only had he done it, another click told her the chain at the back had just been attached to the ring at the small of her back. She was quite effectively hogtied and any attempt to struggle would only begin to choke her. He stepped back and watched her work this out for herself. After a few unsuccessful attempts to squirm free, she relaxed and lay quietly on the bed. He moved closer and rolled her over to her side, where she lay awkwardly. He was so close she could smell him.

Then, slowly, sensuously, he began rubbing his prick on her face, across her cheeks, tapping against her nose, brushing softly across her lips. Despite herself, her mouth opened slightly in a futile effort to draw him inside her. Quickly, the hard throbbing member was removed from her questing mouth. She felt his firm hands grasp her beneath her arms and lift her off the bed. He placed her on the floor in a kneeling position, knees set far apart. The way he had her tied pulled her head and shoulders back, causing her large breasts to jut forward. She could feel her nipples hardening into tight little nubs, aching for his touch. He ran his hands lightly down her sides, giving her goosebumps, but ignored her sensitive tits.

Again, he stepped away; leaving her posed in this wanton position, unsure of what the next step would be. He admired her for a moment, noting her obvious excitement — flushed cheeks and breasts, rapid breathing, involuntary shivers at his slightest touch. When he spoke, the sound of his voice coincided with a sharp crack, making her jump.

“Now my pet, we will see just how well you can take your punishment.” She moaned deep in her throat. “And, to test you even further, I am going to give you something else to concentrate on at the same time.” With those words, he grabbed the back of her head and thrust his hard, throbbing dick deep into her throat. At the same time, the long length of his belt cracked across her ass. Unable to balance herself, she swayed closer to his thrusting hips, driving his cock further down her throat, almost causing her to gag.

“Don’t you dare bite me, do you hear,” he growled at her. He pulled her head back a bit, then landed another swat on her firm cheeks, driving her back onto his rigid dick, repeating the process over and over till her nose was buried in his groin and she felt like a roly-poly toy. Totally at his mercy, he rained blows on her backside. She could feel the heat of the belt each time it landed and knew it was turning her ass a fiery shade of red. The whimpers she couldn’t control vibrated against his penis, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. She could taste his pre-cum on the back of her tongue and tried to increase the pressure with her throat muscles, using her tongue to flicker along the underside of his sensitive shaft. She wanted him so badly, her juices were running down the inside of her thigh.

Her tits rubbed against his legs, his coarse hair stimulating her nipples, sending flashes of erotic pleasure straight to her cunt. Her whimpers were gradually turning into full-fledged moans and even animalistic growls. She wanted his come more than anything else on earth. He knew how orgasmic giving head made her and the added stimulation from the lashing belt was driving her wild. He dropped the belt and reached down with one hand to squeeze and twist her aching nipples. She practically wailed with her need and that was the last straw for him. Burying both hands in her hair, he pumped furiously into her mouth, spurting stream after stream of warm, salty cum deep into her throat. Greedily, she swallowed it all, licking softly at the tip of his sensitive penis to clean every last drop, reluctant to release him.

Gently, he picked her up and placed her on the bed. He tweaked a reddened nipple and trailed his hand down between her legs, still drawn up awkwardly behind her. “Why, my dear, you seem to be very wet,” he said mockingly. Her back arched, grinding her hips against his hand. So close, oh, she was so very close to coming… “But, I haven’t heard you beg yet.” And with that, his hand dropped away from her body and he walked out of the room, deaf to her moans and frustrated thrashing.

To Be Continued…