The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of Tatarina's troubles.
3.8k words
4.07
103k
34
0

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tatarina Stevens was an attractive redhead, with a lovely 37C-23-34 body, slim, but with a generous bosom. She had the kind that turns men's eyes as she walked down the street. She was generally very happy and carefree, but recently she was worried as she had refused to have sex with the local sectional officer. No once but on several occasions. She was concerned that he might report her to the authorities in spite, as this had happened recently to other attractive girls. They had just disappeared for a while and when they returned they were different people, but the thought of his fat belly and sweaty face had made her refuse his advances.

Her worst fears were realized, when a Government van came around very early on Sunday morning. Answering the door, she was confronted by two uniformed men who said they were from the Dept of Correction. After showing their identification they asked her name. When she told them, they said she was to come with them, immediately, no explanation was given. Tatarina turned to go back into the house to get ready, but the men meant now and to show they rally meant now, one of them stepped into the house and held her arm. Although she asked, she was given no time to change, but was led away in what she was wearing, a short dressing gown, a transparent nylon baby doll nightdress, a pair of very brief nylon panties and slippers, her typical lazy Sunday morning wear. There were few words spoken. She closed the front door her heart thudding in her chest and was simply taken to the black van parked by the roadside. As she was "helped" into the back of the van, she was given a taste of what she was to experience as the guard's hands slid up her legs to her bottom, which was fondled and pinched, she tried to stop the men but they just laughed. She was then driven away.

Dacs liked his work, with his mate Sasha, he had loaded hundreds of good looking women into the back of the van. The best pick up time was early morning, when the women were more likely to be dressed in their nightwear. This was especially true on Sundays. Some mornings they were really lucky catching some women as they stood behind their front doors completely naked, with just their head poking around the edge. The women could not refuse them entry as they had their official warrants on them. Standing in the hallway facing the undressed women, who desperately tried to cover their nakedness, always turned Dacs on. They always refused the women's requests to get dressed. It was lovely to watch the faces of their passengers as they were escorted naked to the back of the van in full view to the neighbors, who were inevitably watching, and also to whoever was passing by at the time. On these occasions they often handcuffed the women's hands behind their backs, or made them walk with their hands on their heads, to prevent them from covering themselves, this added nicely to their humiliation. If the women were very stroppy, Dacs had a secret signal to Sach, who would leave on some pretext. He would then move the van down the street thereby making the women parade nude in public as they were walked along the footpath. The women were often left standing at the back of the van for a minute or two whilst they took their time to "Find the keys!" to unlock the doors.

If they had a bit of time in hand, they would take turns to "service" their passengers in the back of the van. Today they were running a bit late, mores the pity as Dacs fancied a bit of the young attractive red head they had just picked up. Her ample tits wobbled appealingly as she was marched to the van. Tatarina was "lucky today". After twenty minutes of stopping and starting the van finally stopped and the back door was opened. She looked out into a large courtyard, which was surrounded by a three story building. She was "helped" once more out of the van and taken into a large red brick building, The Dept of Correction. After entering the building, she is taken by the fondling guards, along a short corridor into an office where there are three men working at desks. The guards saluted and reported to the man at the desk, after which they stepped back to stand waiting at the door. The man at the desk looks at Tatarina and a smile appears on his face, but definitely not the friendly type, more of a leer. The other two men in the room also look over at Tatarina. Tatarina is told she has been brought here for disobeying a social controller, not once but on several occasions. She can't deny the charge, but then in today's country one can deny nothing to the new authorities. She is told she will have to be re-educated until they are convinced she knows how to obey her superiors. She is asked if she understands, Tatarina can do nothing but nod. Good, you will spend one month in rehabilitation. Tatarina is told that her lesson will begin immediately.

She is told to strip completely.

Tatarina hesitates unwilling to get undressed before these leering men and looks around in confusion. Strip, here in front of these men, she is horrified. She is sure none of them are doctors.

The room is on the ground floor with large windows that open to the outside, and also inside windows looking onto a corridor, exposing her to anyone who might be passing in the corridor or outside in the yard. The man gestures impatiently, reluctantly, knowing she has no choice. She removes her dressing gown, and hands it to the outstretched hand of the officer. She is left standing in her nightdress and panties. The man waves his hands impatiently as she hesitates again. She grasps the edge of her nightdress and pulls it up over her head, revealing her naked breasts to the men. She is again directed to hand her nightdress to the officer. She covers her naked breasts with her arm, hiding her nipples. The officer waves again and she is forced to take off her panties. She lets go her breasts revealing them again to the men and placing her fingers inside the waistband of her panties bends over as she pulls them down her legs. Her arm recovers her breasts and her other hand goes to her crutch as her panties slide to her ankles. The officer demands the knickers, Tatarina has to step out of them and bend down to pick them up. She stands and passes the panties over to the man. She is left naked save for her shoes. Her arm covers her breasts whilst her other hand is held over her genitals, she can feel her pubic hairs with her hand.

The men stare at her as she stands nude before them. The man nods at the shoes, she has to reveal herself again, as she needs two hands to untie the laces. She kneels naked on the floor in front of the leering men as she removes them. Once again she is made to hand them over. Leaving herself revealed as she does so. She is told brusquely to stand straight and place her hands behind her back, which she does, so exhibiting herself to the men. The officer takes a long time to go through her clothes and shoes, making notes in a book. He frequently looks up to stare at Tatarina standing naked and exposed in front of him.

The room is cool and Tatarina can feel her nipples stiffening. Tatarina cannot look at the man and stares at the wall above his head. Finally satisfied he stands and comes around the desk to where she is standing. She is ordered to place her hands on her head. She does this feeling the softness of her hair with her fingers. The officer grasps her nipples and lifts her ample breasts to reveal there is nothing in the small crevice between the globes and her chest. She wriggles as he pinches her nipples. He makes a coarse comment to his colleagues, who laugh at his jest; Tatarina's red face blushes even more. Tatarina is then ordered to turn round and bend over and touch her toes in front of the man. He orders her to place her feet apart. She knows she has no choice but to obey, but hates every minute. In this position she provides him with a clear view of her anus and genitals. From her position she can see him reach over his desk and pick up a pair of surgical gloves. He pulls them on, making a squeaking sound with them as he does. Tatarina closes her eyes unwilling to watch the man as he humiliates her in front of the other men. She is told to stay down there. She hears the top of a jar being undone. There is a brief pause, she feels the man's hand on her back, then his fingers open her vaginal entrance and he quickly inserts his finger into her vagina. She squirms and starts to stand, but the man's hand is firm on her back and she is told to stay still. The finger probes the inside of her sex for what seems like ages, turning and forcing itself into every part of her vagina. It is then removed and Tatarina relaxes, but not for long for the digit is then forced into her anus. She cries out as the sphincter is forced open. The men laugh. Again his finger probes about inside her, until finally satisfied he removes it. Tatarina is mortified. Barely has she entered the building and she has already been stripped and searched. She starts to rise, but is ordered to remain there bent over naked and exposed to them. She is told to separate her labia. She obeys bent over exposing the pink entrance to her vagina to the three men. How long will this degradation go on for, Tatarina wonders?

The door opens and another man enters. Tatarina straightens and covers herself from the eyes of the new man. It is of course futile. She is once more ordered to place her hands upon her head and face the men. The men stare at her naked body whilst the man behind the desk fills in some paper work.

She is again ordered to bend over the desk and open her sex. Her face burns from the humiliation as the men comment again on her cunt lips and anus. She is ordered to pull her buttocks apart to show them more clearly her brown button.

The man behind the desk draws a pack of cards, they each take a card. She doesn't understand what they are doing. One man though laughs and the others moan. He walks around behind Tatarina, and from where she is bent over she can see him out of the corner of her eye. He undoes his trouser button and zip and in one move pulls them down his front to reveal his erect cock standing out in front of him. The others laugh and make comments about it, but the man just pulls Tatarina toward him and with one hand guides his cock into her vagina. Tatarina squeals as he thrusts his cock into her cunt. Grasping her hips firmly he thrusts his erect cock in and out of her body. It does not take long before he stops and she can feel his cock stiffen inside her as he ejaculates into her. He withdraws his cock, and wipes the wet end on her exposed buttocks. Tatarina is told to stand. She does facing them once more her face hot and red with tears in her eyes. The officer returns her clothes and orders her to dress. To her ever increasing shame he takes a red dog collar from his pocket and affixes it around her neck. She notes it has a number on the disc 69.

"You are to wear this at all times it has your number and code inside it, do not lose it or you will regret it."

She is then dismissed and led away by the guard.

She is led down bare painted corridors and stairs to a station where there are more guards. The guard who has led her hands a slip of paper to the man behind the desk and after a few comments and a joke with the man, leaves. Tatarina is left awaiting the man as he makes a note in a book. From a board behind him he takes a key with a number attached. Taking Tatarina's arm, he leads her down a corridor to a stark little cell where she is locked in. She looks around the cell; there is a bed, mattress, a bucket of cold water and basin, a small flannel, soap, towel and a hole in the floor by the bars as a toilet, a roll of toilet paper hanging from the bars, nothing else. She stares around helplessly, there is no window. The door end of the cell is a wall of bars. There is no curtains and no privacy. She uses the water and flannel to clean herself. She pulls her dressing closer around her scantily dressed body. Fortunately it is summer and the days and nights are mild.

It is morning and she is not happy, twice during the night guards have just come into her cell and fucked her, just like that and she was helpless to stop them, though she pleaded for them not to, they took no notice at all. One had her in the missionary position; his garlicky breath almost made her vomit, whilst the other bent her over dog like and fucked her that way. Her body is still sore from their rough handling. A guard enters and smiling evilly he orders her to take off her dressing gown and hand it to him. She obeys and stands waiting to be told what to do. The guard after quickly fondling her near naked breasts leads her along into an open courtyard where some other girls are waiting. They are all dressed the same. They have on very short T-shirts which allow the bottoms of their breasts to be seen and small lacy aprons, which just about cover their pubic hair. On each of the aprons is a number. Their buttocks are naked, as of course are their genitals under the apron.

The yard is surrounded by windows where men and women can be seen working at desks. They are led to the center of the yard and for the next half hour they are forced to exercise under the supervision of male guards. They wield short thin canes that they use when the girls slow down. Tatarina's skimpy baby doll nightdress and see through panties barely covers her body and her breasts bounce violently as she runs.

At one end of the courtyard is a large gate where the van had driven through, traffic could be seen driving past outside in the "real world". It seemed like a long time ago that Tatarina was out there enjoying her freedom, if only she hadn't been so proud! As they exercised pedestrians could be seen briefly as they went about their business, although several men stood peering through the gates at the women as they exercised. Tatarina could not think about that and could only focus on the girl in front as she ran after her.

After fifteen minutes the other girls are told to remove their T-shirts and are forced to run in their aprons only, leaving their breasts bare and free to thrash wildly about on their chests. After five minutes Tatarina is told to remove her nightdress by one of the male guards and also forced to run in her panties as well. She tries to cover herself, but is only beaten when she does and told she will be punished tomorrow.

After half an hour jogging all the girls are told to remove their aprons. Tatarina is told to strip as well. Once more they are forced to run, only this time totally nude around the courtyard. By now there are several men and women watching them from the windows. Tatarina can only watch the bare buttocks of the girl in front and is too ashamed to look elsewhere.

After about fifteen minutes of this they are stopped. They are all panting furiously their breasts heaving with their gasps. The guards move around them and line them up in a row. They are then ordered to bend down and with their legs apart touch their toes whilst the male guards walk along behind then. They chose which ever ones they want, and fuck them there and then. Tatarina is one who is fucked, by two of the guards. When they have finished, the girls are made to stand, then retrieve their clothes. They are not allowed to get dressed but are immediately told to follow the guards back to their cells. Tatarina only has her nightdress and panties returned, she is told they are confiscating her gown as she will not be needing it. As Tatarina turns to go with the other girls, she can feel the guard's semen running down the inside of her naked thighs. Once inside she quickly washes this off with the flannel and water, as she can't bear to be dirty.

Food is passed in through the bars on a tray and the girls have to eat there in their cells. Surprisingly the food is quite good.

She is left alone in the cell, talking is prohibited. In the echoing silence she can hear the sounds of other people moving about.

The day goes slowly, twice again her cell is entered and she is violated by different guards.

She is given another tray of food late in the afternoon. It is also surprisingly good. At about eight a guard enters her cell, she cowers thinking she is going to be raped again, but this time is led down the corridor to a larger room where there are three young guards. She is made to dance in front of them to some pop music. She is then made to take off all her nightgown and panties and forced to dance nude in front of them. The guard then orders her to open the young men's flies and suck their cocks. She knows she has no choice but to do as she is told. One by one the stiff cocks are forced into her mouth and each of them comes very quickly, almost as soon as her lips close on their throbbing members. She is forced to swallow their cum which almost makes her vomit. The men laugh at her discomfort. She is then returned to her cell.

The lights go out and she is left to think sit in her cell and wait what happens, sleep is very slow coming.

Punishment

In the morning she is woken at seven by an alarm, she was left alone last night and managed to sleep a bit. She sits on her bed wondering what will happen next. The cell door is unlocked and a female and male guard enters. She is told she will be punished today for covering her breasts yesterday. The woman is carrying a black cloth and something with chains on it. Tatarina is ordered to strip. She is then handed the cloth and discovers it is a black teddy. The woman indicates she is to put it on. She does only to discover there are two holes in the front for her breasts to show through and it is crutchless, allowing her pubic hair and genitals to be fully visible. She feels strange to be dressed but fully exposed, her nipples stand up under the guards stare. The female guard then reaches forward and grasping her breasts places a steel clamp at each end of the chain onto one of Tatarina's nipples. It is then tightened. Tatarina squirms and squeals as the clamps squeeze her nipples. Finally the woman is satisfied. The chain dangles from each breast forming a loop just above her navel. The woman gives the chain a tug making Tatarina squeal as her nipples are pulled. The clamps are very tight though and remained attached to her teats. When the woman is satisfied she motions to the guard who steps forward. There are three rings on the chain, and onto the centre one of these the male guard then hangs a bell which as Tatarina gasp as its weight pulls her nipples down. Wearing this device Tatarina is again led out of the cell along with the other girls for her exercise. The swinging bell tinkles as she walks and her breasts swing to a fro, the weight also pulls cruelly at her breasts as she follows after the other girls.

It is a repeat of yesterday, however this day Tatarina is forced to run and exercise with the nipple clamps in place, her bell tinkling with every bounce. The bell bounces about on her stomach as the breasts swing about on her chest. At the end of the exercise the girls are again forced to bend over and service the guards. Tatarina is fucked by two guards and also a bystander who watched them as they exercised. The bell rings furiously as she is rocked back and forth by the men fucking her. She and the other girls are returned to their cells where the clamps are taken off her nipples, by the guard. Tatarina gasps as feeling returns to the bruised flesh. She is warned not to disobey again or it will be two bells and for longer. She is told to take off the teddy and wash herself. She does so cleaning the cum from her thighs and genitals. The guards watch her as she wipes herself, adding to her shame. She is then issued with a T shirt and apron, hers is number 69, like the other girls have been wearing. Her nightdress and panties have gone. The guards then leave locking the door after them and Tatarina is once more left alone. She rubs her nipples to ease the discomfort and for the hundredth time regrets her silliness. If only she'd let that man have his way. She sits down on her bed, though she is too tired even to cry.

12