The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 02

Story Info
Tatarina's punishment continues.
2.5k words
4.23
48.9k
7

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the Records

After breakfast the door is unlocked and a guard enters holding a plastic bag. She cowers on her bed expecting to be raped again. However he barks out an order and she is told to strip. She does this at once, not caring about the man seeing her naked, she does not want to be punished again. He tells her to stand with her hands on her head as he fondles her breasts squeezing her nipples to make them stand erect again. They are still sore and she grimaces much to the guard's amusement. He then tells her to take out his cock and suck it. She undoes his flies and the stiff cock flips out of his flies. Bending down she sucks and slides her mouth up and down his penis until after a couple of minutes he comes in her mouth. She gags but knows now to swallow his cum. He grunts, replaces his deflated cock and then tells her to get dressed. She slips back on the apron and the top. The guard reaches out and attaches a leash to her collar. Her face burns from the shame of being leashed like this. The guard opens the door and pulls her behind him out of the cell and into the corridor. They walk along several corridors and up a couple a flights of stair in this warren of a building. She is made to trail behind him, reminded of her captivity by the pull on the leash.

They at last come to a green door where the guard enters with out knocking. Inside there are several men in what looks like a photographic studio. They turn as she enters.

"What have we here then?"

They look her over, up a down forcing her to lower her gaze feeling as if she is some prize specimen.

"Number 69 reporting Sir."

"Good, take off the leash. Now 69 we have to take some photos of you for the records. You are to do exactly as we say or you will be punished, you do understand? Well?"

"Yes Sir." She said quietly.

"Good over here then and hold on to this card."

On the card was the number 69/20. Her number and the year. She was moved in front of a camera on a stand. There were a couple of bright lights shining onto her. As she waited there holding the card she looked around the room which was quite large with lots of different cameras and pieces of equipment about. Several of the men came closer as she was moved back by the man towards a cream colored curtain that reached to the ground.

"Right hold the card in front, a bit lower fine, hold that. There was a bright flash."

"Turn to the side, hold the card by your arm fine."

Again the flash.

"OK, turn to the other side, right hold the card a bit higher, right."

Flash.

Tatarina started to relax if this was all they were going to do it was a relief from the grueling exercise she had been forced to do on the past two mornings..

"Turn round face the wall hold the card behind you, no stupid the other way round."

Flash.

"Turn back, now take off your top."

Oh dear there it was again. Tatarina reached down and lifted the top over her head revealing her breasts and nipples to the men standing watching her.

"Nice tits, drop the top, that's right throw it over there."

She did as she was told.

"Hold the card, no not like that, under your tits, why do you think I told you to take off the top!"

Tatarina's blushed as the man spoke to her as if she was stupid. But then she realized she was as she was here, and would have to put up with this treatment.

"Hold that."

Flash.

"Turn to the side, push your tits out. Good."

Flash.

"Other side."

Flash.

"Now turn and face the wall. Hold the card, lower, that OK."

Flash.

"Back round, she not bad is she Jules? Certainly got a nice pair."

"Right off with the apron, come on, toss it over there."

Tatarina blushed again, stepping out of the only item covering her modesty. She threw it over with the top. She could see the men looking up and down her naked body fully exposed under the bright lights.

"You know the drill, hold the card, higher we don't want it over your cunt do we. OK."

Flash.

As Tatarina turned to follow the instructions she realized now not only did they have her body to use as they wanted but they also had a record of her nakedness. To look at whenever they wanted. Somehow this made her feel even more ashamed. Would her boyfriend still love her after all this?

"Right that'll do, now come over here."

She was led naked across the room, followed by the men to another set where there was a video camera facing towards a backdrop.

"Stand over there."

One of the men took her card and placed in a holder on a stand to one side of her.

Several men just stood and stared at her, some were rubbing their cocks through their trousers. The man who seemed in charged finished fiddling with the camera and stood up.

"OK now see that circle on the floor stay inside of that circle and jog on the spot, come on you heard start jogging, and don't stop until I say so."

Tatarina started to jog, her breasts bouncing up and down on her chest as she moved. The men were all grinning as they watched her. She wondered how long she was supposed to do this? She tried to avoid looking at the circle of men around her.

"Look at the camera, now turn slowly until you are side on, good stay there. There's a nice bit of action there eh Jules."

"There sure is."

"Now turn with your back to the camera, keep going. Nice arse, tight just the way I like it..........."

"Now again to the side, and now back to the front. Right stop and stand still. Jack get the hand held and get some close ups."

The man fetched a smaller camera and approached.

"Same again 69 start jogging."

Tatarina started again staring ahead whilst the man with the camera came closer and closer focusing on her face then down her body across her jiggling tits and then down to her crutch where he knelt down to get a better view. Tatarina felt herself going red from the exertion and from the shame of this recorded scrutiny. For what seemed ages the man panned his camera across her nakedness.

"Hands on your head, and a bit quicker, let's see those titties bounce, more. Lovely."

Tatarina's tits were now flapping up and down as she jogged faster and faster. Finally the man finished and stood up. Walking away he turned to the main man.

"Looks good."

"Ok stop. Now do some jumping jacks."

Tatarina wasn't sure what he meant.

"Like this, Dave show the stupid cow."

Tatarina felt really small at the insult. Dave showed her what to do, legs together legs apart, arms by the side and then out to the side.

"OK now you do it."

Tatarina started with little steps.

"More, bigger, come on, that's better. Keep going, OK Jack get some more stuff."

As Tatarina continued the moving camera again panned over her naked body crouching down to focus on her crutch as she open and closed her legs. For what seemed like ages they filmed her.

"Right stop."

Tatarina stopped panting from the exercise. Her chest heaving. She looked around the room, shocked to see that some of the men had removed their trousers and pants and were standing over the other side of the room with their cocks poking out under their T shirts obviously sexually aroused. Was she going to be raped again?

"Right over here."

Tatarina was escorted over to where the men were standing they gawked at her as she approached, their cocks now fully erect.

"Nice meat Max."

"Yeah better than the average."

Tatarina was told to sit on an armchair in front of another video camera.

"Right, open your legs out, come on more than that, more, and move down on the chair. Good, move down more, and spread your legs right out. Good now lift them up. Let's get a good look at that cunt of yours and that cute little bum hole. Look at the camera."

Tatarina was in a state of shock. Exposing herself for the records like this.

All the men were focused on her crutch, now completely open to them.

"Nice cunt, I always like a lippy cunt."

"OK now open up those cunt lips, come on we don't have all day, wider let's see right up that tight little hole of yours. Come on wider I want to see right inside, that's better. Hold that."

"Nice clit she's got ready for a rub I reckon. OK finger your clit, that's right come on. Squeeze your bum hole let's see it move."

"Right masturbate yourself, yes you heard play with yourself, and don't mess about."

Tatarina rubbed her clit though she felt far from excited, but knew she would have to go through the motions.

"Lick you finger and carry on."

Tatarina was horrified bit knew she had to obey, she rarely masturbated having been told it was a dirty habit by her mother. She was always ashamed after she came. Her finger found her clit once more and did as directed, moving her finger tip around her clit and the entrance to her vagina. It was dry so she licked her finger some more. The men stood and watched as she sat before them debasing herself. Some were openly masturbating their erections.

"OK stand up, John you first in the chair, you can take off the top. Off you, stand up, 69 is it? Very apt."

Tatarina stood up, now what?

John removed his T shirt and sat down his naked, cock, a good eight inches and fat with it, stood erect and red. He finger it as he stared at Tatarina.

"Right you 69 sit on his cock. Yes, on it, poke his cock up your cunt, come on."

Tatarina was frozen to the spot, fuck in front of the cameras.

"Hurry up or you'll need to be punished."

Tatarina moved not wishing any repeat of the bells from yesterday.

"Not like that the other way round, face the camera."

Tatarina perched on top of the huge cock, and quickly wet her fingers and placed the spit on the top of his cock knowing it might help when he slid it into her.

"I think she's ready for it."

The tip of the cock nudged the entrance to her vagina and then slowly she slid it into her. The width stretched her cunt more than anything she had experienced before. The tightness of her vagina made the entry slow, but finally the entire length of the cock was inside her and she could feel it nudging the neck of her womb. The man reached around her and grabbed her tits squeezing them and pinching her nipples, she squirmed as he abused her breasts. She grimaced as the full length on the mans dick slid out of her tight vagina and then in.

"Christ she's tight."

Hold that, good John squeeze her tits a bit more. OK

"69. Up and down, move your arse, come on slide it in and out. Get some close up Jack."

Tatarina eased her body up feeling the big cock slide out of her vagina, before sitting down again. And again. And again.

"Nice, pinch her nipples a bit John, that's better make her squirm a bit more. Good."

For what seemed ages Tatarina rode up and down on the mans cock. Whilst the men around her video every move.

"She getting a bit wetter now John? Slide it right out and then stick it up her arse."

The cock withdrew, now glistening from Tatarina's juices and nudged the entrance of her anus..

She tried to relax but as soon as the mans cock started to open her sphincter she knew this was going hurt.

The head slid an inch more then another two. She gritted her teeth as it entered another inch, but then the man gripped her hips and thrust he cock brutally right up her anus. Tatarina squealed as the pain shot through her bowels.

"Arghhhh."

"Nice one John."

The cock rested for a bit right inside of her before being dragged out and then thrust back inside.

"Arghhh."

"John open up her cunt, that's good. Finger her clit, great. This is excellent, we'll find a good sale for this tape."

Sale? Tape? Tatarina was mortified they were going to sell this to the public. Horrors.

Ok John hold it a minute, can you hang in there? Stan will shaft her cunt now.

Tatarina turned her head to see another man approach totally naked. His equally big cock standing out in front waggled as he approached. He was certainly ready. He grasped her legs and with one hand steered his cock into her open vagina.

"MMMmmm."

The cock slid into her, rubbing against the cock already up her arsehole.

Soon both of the cocks were sliding in and out of her body. The man at the front faster that the arse reamer. His balls bashing against her buttocks as he continually entered her cunt. All the while the camera men filmed her from afar and close up.

"Right Boys you can come whenever, but give it a good going first though."

Instantly the two men started to fuck her in earnest one cock slid in as the other slid out, The searing pain in her virgin arsehole brought tears to her eyes, until finally the two cocks stiffened and stopped as they both simultaneously squirted their cum into her orifices.

"Right just hold it there Stan you out first, get this Jack, focus on the open cunt, the punters like that, not to mention the wankers. "

The man slid out his cock to Tatarina's relief as Jack knelt down and got a close up of her cunt, semen oozing out of her gaping lips, glistening in the camera lights as it slid down towards her anus.

"OK John slide it out slowly, good, OK 69 off you get, just stand there."

Tatarina did as she was told, feeling the semen wetting her genitals as it oozed out of her vagina, and down the top of her thighs.

"Any of you boys want a taste, she free for anyone now. 69 bend over that stool, yes come on quick we've got another shoot in twenty minutes."

Tatarina was horrified, again offered to whoever chose to use her, tears filled her eyes as the first taker, pushed her down and slid his erection roughly into her cum soaked cunt.

Back in her cells five fucks later Tatarina lay down on her bed easing the soreness of her cunt and arsehole as two of the fucks were again up her anus. She cried as she realized there was another three weeks to go of this hell.