The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The band did a brief intro and then the voice of the compeer took over.

"Gentlemen now the part of the night you have all been waiting for, Tops or Tails. To whet your appetite for the rest of the evening, the girls have dressed especially for you, or rather undressed especially for you."

Cheers and whoops came from the men.

"To start of we will have the Parade of the Peacocks and the Dance of the Birds."

The band started again and the matron nodded to Tatarina who was first after Bissa, and she was led into the Ballroom. As soon as she entered there was a collective holler as naked she was paraded for their pleasure. The other girls followed and soon there was a file of naked girls walking around the room in a long line. As she walked Tatarina felt the dildo wiggle around in her arsehole as the feathers moved to her motion.

Around the room, tits and feathers wobbling, they were paraded for several minutes. Spotlights picked out individual girls, and to Tatarina's horror they seemed to concentrate on her as she was force to strut around the room. Finally the music came to a close.

"Now the peacocks will form a circle facing inwards, that's good, now they will display for you. Girls touch your toes and wait for my order. Ok you lucky lads, I'll now choose thirty numbers. These winners get to go first tonight and join our beautiful birds on the dance floor."

Tatarina bent over touching her toes, which cocked the feathers up in the air, and left her genitals in full display along with the butt plug up her bum. She saw the other girls in the same position.

"2, 34, 53,7,61,23..... "

And so it went on with each call a man rose and picked a girl on the floor by standing behind her. Tatarina saw the legs approach and then there was a man behind her. Before many more numbers were called the man was fingering her cunt and before much longer had inserted his finger up her vagina and was poking it about.

"Right now gentlemen, you may prepare yourselves."

There was much cheering as one by one the men opened their flies releasing there erect cocks. These were then wet with a bit of spit and then inserted into the cunts of the bending "peacocks".

Tatarina was soon impaled, the fatness of her partners cock slowly forced into the dry interior of her vagina. It was dragged out and then forced back inside this time what little lubrication there was allowed it to slide in easier.

"Steady gentlemen, wait until I give the command......."

The crowd was silent as they waited.

"Go!"

The men as one started to pound their cocks in and out of the girl's cunts, after a few seconds some of the girls started to squeal as the thrusting became more ferocious. The slurping sounds of the cocks sliding in and out, and the slapping noise of flesh on flesh grew in volume until one by one the men whooped as they shoot their loads into the bent girls.

Tatarina's abuser grasped her hips with his hands as he thrust rapidly in and out.

Finally just a few remained until at last all had been satisfied.

The drum rolled a climax and the men removed their cocks. There was the flashing of lots of white handkerchiefs as cocks were wiped. Tatarina, could feel the slimy ooze of cum on her vaginal lips threatening to slide down her thighs.

"Gentlemen a brief pause whilst the ladies are prepared."

One of the matrons clapped her hands and directed the girls behind the curtain where they were quickly douched, to clean out their cum filled vaginas. Several of the girls were massaging their abused breasts. Tatarina wonder how long this night was going to last. Her excitement of being allowed out now thoroughly dampened by the thought of what was to come next, or how they were to come!

After five minutes they were again led out onto the floor. Over the next forty minutes the girls were serviced several times each by a different man. Tatarina's cunt was starting to feel bruised from the constant pounding.

They were once more led out Tatarina fully expecting another fucking, when the compeer started again.

"And now gentlemen, for a slight change of pace! Are the ladies ready? Of course they are, they are always ready at the Astasia Ballroom!"

"And now will numbers 3.12.15.31.24...... join the ladies.

The men were eager to comply and within a short time all the girls were joined by the men. Tatarina tried to avoid the man's eyes but noted he was a thin man about fifty with a short moustache and almost bald head. His face glistened with sweat.

"Alright this time to start let's have a nice kiss for the gentlemen ladies and let's keep those tongues going."

This was worse than fucking, the man grasped Tatarina round the waist the planted his tobacco and beery mouth on her thrusting his tongue between her lips. She almost gagged, but forced herself to hold out. His hands also started to explore her body squeezing her tits and her buttocks, as her probed her mouth with his tongue. He slobbered in her mouth as his fingers rubbed the ring of her anus as it grasped the butt plug.

"Enough, enough, now ladies let's use those mouths to a better advantage, Gentlemen let's see those cocks! It's time to "Feed the Chooks"."

With which the men unzipped there trousers and allowed their erect cocks to stand out as their hands slid up and down their lengths.

"Ok ladies start sucking................"

Oh God thought Tatarina, as she bent forward, and grasp the man's erection. Her mouth went down and slid over the tip. She almost gagged from the sweaty musty smell. Slowly she slid the cock into her mouth whilst the man grasped her head. The music played on as the girls' heads bobbed up and down. Whilst their buttocks, complete with the feathers up their arses, wiggled back and forth. The man grasped Tatarina's head more firmly and literally thrust his cock down her throat. In, out, in, out, for what seemed like ages until she felt it stiffen and then pump its load into her mouth. She swallowed the filthy stuff before she was sick, the musty taste lingering after the cock was taken out.

All around the men finished and once more the girls were told to stand.

"Excellent are we all having fun?"

The crowd roared.

"Well let's give those chooks some more food."

More numbers were announced and Tatarina was forced to kiss an older balding fat man as he groped her body. Once more Tatarina was forced to pump his cock with her mouth until he came. Time and time again the girls were forced to suck on the men's cocks.

The clock ticked by as the men enjoyed the girls.

"Gentlemen, now we must come to the last part of the evening. For this the girls will again retire for a short while whilst the band has a drink. Ladies if you please!"

The girls were once more directed to go behind the curtain. The matrons there fussed about as they directed the girls to remove there plugs. Tatarina was glad to remove hers as her anus was getting sore form it jiggling around inside.

They were all then directed to bend over once more and touch their toes. Tatarina obeyed to feel as the matrons went around behind a small tube inserted into her anus and then something cold squirted inside. Tatarina instinctively knew it was some form of lubricant and dreaded what she knew was going to follow. The girls were then ordered to stand, this time were led onto the floor completely nude save for their shoes.

The men quieted as they walked in front of them, into the spotlights.

"Now well play our favorite game "Cherry Pie". Ladies if you would form a line at the front here, that's right just in front of the stage, come along, good, now let's touch those toes."

Tatarina did as ordered and along with the others in front of the whole room bent over exposing her sex for the spotlights to highlight.

"Gentlemen would numbers 7, 14, 17, .... Come forward. And remember no touching you naughty boys!"

The room was full of anticipation as the men approached the girls bent over in front of them, eyeing the exposed sex in front of them as they stood there. Most of them were rubbing their crutches in anticipation.

"Now if numbers 22, 23, 31.... would you please stand behind the first gentlemen. And don't worry he won't be bending over in front of you!"

The men once more complied, laughing at the jests from the compeer.

"Now behind these can we have number 63, 42, 18...."

Within a few minutes all the men were lined up behind each other with a girl at the front. Tatarina wondered what they were up to, what was supposed to happen?

"Now ladies pull those buttocks apart so the nice cherry pickers can spot the cherry."

The girls had no choice but obeyed and within a few second the men were viewing their exposed anal rings.

"This is the final part of the evening gentlemen; we will have a relay race. Each of you is to poke the cherry but please squirt the sauce onto the ladies back. That way everyone has a nice clean cherry. The matrons will be checking there is no cheating. And a man can't leave the table until the pie is creamed, though I don't think there will be any trouble there!"

The men laughed and sniggered to each other.

"There is a bottle of champagne for the winning team. So if we are ready let us begin!"

Are we ready?"

The men quickly opened their flies and one by one drove their stiff cocks up the poor girls arse holes causing a few to squeal as they were thrust them inside, much to the delight of the crowd.

The band now started and after a few bars sped up as the men thrust in and out, most came within a few bars, pulling their cocks out and with a few short strokes came over the girls' buttocks and backs.

The next man took their place and again thrust their cocks into the waiting and now slightly distended orifice. Tatarina's arse was sore already and the shafting by the men was like being poked with a rusty pipe. All around the girls were groaning and grunting as the men callously fucked the waiting arseholes. A particularly fat cock made Tatarina yelp a little as it forced her redden orifice to stretch to greater widths. Her back felt wet and unclean as one by one the men ejaculated over her. Finally a cheer went up and one team had managed to finish. Of course the rest continued to fuck away until all the men were satisfied.

"Well, well, well, a record for the night. I hope you have all enjoyed yourselves, and the girls say goodnight girls, and thank you."

The girls raggedly murmured their goodnights as they straightened tears standing in some of the girl's eyes, after the night humiliation, their backs glistening from the men's juices. They were escorted back behind the screen whilst the compeer finished off the night.

Tatarina looked around and noted that all their clothes had gone. She wondered what they would wear to get home and how they were going to clean themselves.

"Right you lot, follow Bissa, and be silent."

Tatarina followed the naked girls in front out a door at the back of the building, and into the night air. In front was a cattle truck with two armed male guards standing by the doors, smiling as the girls were herded into he back. This seemed like the finally humiliation to Tatarina, to be herded naked into a truck, and a cattle truck at that. She was only thankful that it was early in the morning and there was no traffic around to witness their degradation.

The truck started off, the girls holding onto the rails and each other to avoid falling over. The slime of the men's cum covered their bodies as they were jostled together. The truck continued, dropping the girls at various centres. The guards spent the whole time fondling the girls' tits, and took turns to fuck a couple of the weeping ladies.

Finally Tatarina was delivered to her centre, and after being escorted to her room, quickly cleaned off the filth still clinging to her body and fell instantly asleep, exhausted.

12