The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please.... aah."

Her body barely relaxed from the last orgasm and already another was building up her hips bucked as the speakers buzzed and whistled to the laughter of the men around her she had no time to think, already her body was climaxing again.

"No, no please, aah."

"Note the subject is becoming more responsive to the stimulus, her body loving the sensation whilst her mind is starting to overload. Note the intensity of her orgasms beginning to start sooner; by the way make sure there a towel under her fanny, or you'll drown in pussy juice."

Tatarina was helplessly in the grip of the sensations in her genitals and nipples, which had always been very sensitive. Her body thrashed and bucked on the table as time after time she was forced to orgasm for the men around her.

The five minutes seemed to go on forever, though thankfully at last, the sensations stopped and she was allowed to lay still, sweat glistening on her skin, as the man in the coat continued to describe the machine and its advantages.

"Right gentlemen this machine is so easy to use. You will see the three erogenous zones stimulator dials and buttons are colors coded. The intensity here is numbered from 1 to 5; we find often a low stimulus can be very effective keeping the subject hanging on. The red buttons for each zone is for instant orgasm, with no build up. Here is the time dial with up to an hour. Of course there are advanced settings, but here today we will not go into them, please if you are interested then we will explain them later. For now gentlemen I will leave this subject at your command, please feel free to try out the setting. Thank you."

No, Tatarina's mind screamed don't leave me with these...

"AAH.'

Already the men were at the dials, especially the red buttons which drew them instantly. There faces grinned sadistically as for the next hour Tatarina was forced to buck and heave on the table orgasm after orgasm burning through her body. The buzzer and whistle going almost continuously. The quivering mounds of her breasts shook about on her chest, her nipples twin peaks hard forcing the two pads up from her aureoles, as time after time she repeatedly came in front of the crowd of men.

Finally she passed out, her body overloaded with stimulus.

Later she awoke in her cell once more, the fire in her vagina only just starting to reduce. She lay on her back as the tears ran down her cheeks.

12