The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 10

Story Info
The Coffee Shop.
4.2k words
4.4
29.2k
9

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Tatarina's boyfriend had walked out on her she was forced to look for work. She had left school at 16 with very few qualifications, really her main attributes was her good looks. She was not stupid, but somehow never managed to make a go of schooling. When the local coffee shop, "The Lighthouse Coffee Bar", advertised for staff she applied, and got the job. As the days went by she tried to put the memory of her stay in the correction center behind her. It was a nightmare that occurred in her past.

She was a good worker and after a few weeks was allowed to work the place on her own in the late evening, when the flow of customers slowed down. She didn't mind the night work as she was not involved with anyone now.

The job was relatively easy and she knew she looked attractive in the staff uniform. A short yellow T shirt, which all the girls were wearing revealing their midriff. This one though seemed a bit shorter though, stopping just below her breasts. A short hipster mini-skirt, in the company colors of red and yellow, finished the set. The mini had a blue belt that was worn loose to allow the mini to rest on her hips. At first it caused her some concern as it was also very tiny, barely a hands span, but after a while she didn't notice it. She always wore sports pants underneath anyway, and it was really only a little shorter than her old netball skirt. On her head she had to wear a small hat, a bit like a maid's duster hat.

As she wiped the empty tables down and cleared the old cups from one of the tables she looked down the rows of booths that were shiny and cleaned, and felt happy for the first time in ages. Each of the booths had a table between two bench seats where six people could sit and enjoy the coffee and cakes. On the tables were a set of salt and pepper shakers. There was also a plastic lighthouse, to set the tone, although she always though they looked a little phallic like with the knob at the top where the light was, making it look just like the head of a penis, The 9 inch column rose from a cluster of imitation rocks not unlike a cock rising from a set of balls. When she first noticed it she thought it was funny how things like that suddenly occurred to one.

The cafe was long, thin and L shaped, with booths down one side opposite the counter and doubled at the back. The Classic style of coffee houses, like a thousand similar bars.

The two couples sitting in the front had nearly finished, when the door ringer rang and as Tatarina looked up her heart dropped as it was the fat sectional leader with a couple of other older men. Tatarina pulse started to race, she would have to serve them as she was the only one on duty. She bent down under the counter pretending to put away something as they walked down the aisle choosing a table.

"Let's go to the back."

She heard that familiar voice, and tried to still her shaking hands.

This is silly she said to herself, of course he would come into a coffee bar, there was nothing threatening in that was there! He wouldn't do anything in here would he? Somehow she wasn't so sure.

Leaving it as long as she dared, she took a deep breath and walked to the table they had chosen.

"Ah Ms Stevens, how nice to see you again, and dressed this time too."

The men laughed and Tatarina turned bright red.

"You are looking very nice in your neat uniform; it's always such a pleasure to admire those long legs of yours. Did you choose the uniform?"

"No sir, Mr. Evanas supplies us with the top and skirt."

"But you supply the underclothes eh Ms Stevens. And what would you have on under those bright outer clothes?"

Tatarina hesitated, what was he going on about? He was hardly in the place and already talking about her underwear.

"Come along Ms Stevens no need to be shy, we're all adults here, tell the men here what you've got on underneath that cute little uniform."

'I've got on a bra and knickers sir, sports pants as well sir."

"Lovely."

Tatarina squirmed as he went on.

"That's the type of uniform designed to bring in the customers, isn't it eh Jules?"

One of the men nodded and smiled up at her.

She tried to smile back so as to seem friendly. Her eyes flicked over them seeing three middle aged and balding men leering back at her.

"I'm sure your boss has told you to be nice to the customers and to obey them, for you know the customer is always right isn't he? Sorry I didn't hear you Ms Stevens."

"Yes that's right sir, Mr. Evanas is very strict on that."

"I'm sure he is. Coffee Jules, Mikka?"

"Yea fine by me."

"Three coffees Ms Stevens, oh and before you go, be a good girl please and take off your sports pants and panties and place them on the table."

Oh god it was happening again. Tatarina looked down at the officer and his friends and glanced up the shop. What would she do, should she run away, or tell him to fuck off, what should she do? Images of her cell at the correction center flashed before her eyes. She again glanced down the shop; the other customers were all facing the other way and were hidden by the partitions.

"Come along Ms Stevens we don't have all night. I'm sure your eager to show these friends of mine how well you have been re-educated at the Correction Center."

The three men looked up at her grinning as the officer said his piece.

Christ, at the mention of the Correction Center she put down the order form and reaching up under her skirt, hitching her fingers under the waist band of her pants and panties and pulling them both down her legs, stepped out of them. For moment she held them in her hands the white strip of her panties gusset contrasting sharply with the dark blue of her sports pants.

"On the table please Ms Stevens, that wasn't too hard was it eh. I'm sure that is far more comfortable."

Tatarina stood not sure what to do next. She could feel that curious absence of pressure with the lack of cover over her genitals, the feel of her skirt upon her naked buttocks. One of the men picked up her knickers and crudely sniffed it, making Tatarina blush even more deeply.

"The coffee Ms Stevens, the coffee."

As Tatarina walked back her buttocks and genitals feeling cool now they were uncovered, she could hear the men sniggering and making crude comments. She stood behind the counter and started making the coffees. Somehow this brought her to her senses, the mundanely of making the drinks kicked started her brain. She did not believe the officer would go very far, he just wanted to show his power over her in front of his slimy friends.

"Excuse me Miss, could we have the bill."

One of the tables was preparing to go. Tatarina picked up the order form and tallied the figures. She came from behind the counter and handed the bill to the couple.

The man smiled and handed her twenty denar. She picked it up and returned to the counter. All the while conscious that if the man had bent down and peered up at her crutch, he would certainly have seen her sex and naked buttocks. The skirt swished across the top of her thighs as she returned to the table with the change.

"Thank you sir, madam."

The couple rose and left, leaving a 50c tip.

Tatarina returned behind the counter and finished the coffees. She picked up two of these and walked back to the officers table, placing them carefully so as not to spill anything.

"Thank you. Just a moment though I thing that belt needs tightening. Come here, no, closer, that's right."

Tatarina came closer and was made to stand by the side of the officer as he tightened the belt to her mini skirt two more holes. Of course this forced the waist of the skirt to ride higher on her hips, pulling the hem up. Tatarina was becoming concerned, for the skirt was short enough as it was, now she was sure it did not fully cover her buttocks but let the bottoms of her cheeks peek from below the hem.

"That's better. Turn around and let's have a look at you. Nice isn't she Jules?"

"Very nice, I like long legs and these sure are long!"

"Come along Ms Stevens don't stand there all day flashing your bum, the other coffee. Please."

Tatarina returned to the counter this time feeling the edge of her skirt hem brush the tops of her thighs. She was sure any customers would notice the change in her costume with more of her long legs visible.

The other patrons waved at her, indicating they also wanted the bill. Feeling very self conscious she came over to the table bend over slightly to lower the skirt at the front. The people did not seem to notice the difference, as the checked the bill and rounded it up to give her a 40 cent tip. The got up and left.

"Hurry up with that coffee!"

Tatarina quickly hurried to the coffee and quickly delivered it to the table, unfortunately her hands were starting to shake again and when she placed the mug on the table she splashed a bit on the surface.

"Naughty, naughty, now you'll have to go and get a cloth won't you."

"I'm terribly sorry sir."

Tatarina turned to leave.

"Wait before you go you'll have to pay a penalty for spilling that coffee, so take off your bra and place it on the table.

Tatarina again was lost as to what to say or do. The officer's eyes stared back at her, as she looked at him. The other men looked at her as well, or more accurately they were staring at her chest where the T shirt was thrust out by the push of her more than ample breasts.

"Come along I'm sure you can manage that."

Tatarina knew she would have to comply with his demands. Her arms went up behind her and undid the clasp of her bra strap. The pressure eased on her chest, as the halves separated. She reached up her short sleeves and hooked the thin shoulder straps and pulled them down her arms one at a time. The bra came loose and fell out of the front of her T shirt. She handed it to the officer who sniffed it obscenely and placed it with her other underclothes. The men were definitely staring at her chest. Her nipples making small bumps in the material.

"I'm sure you would like to shake those tits for us wouldn't you Ms Stevens, eh, come on, shake that chest for us Ms Stevens."

Tatarina was mortified not only forced to take off her underclothes but made to perform for these evil men. She stood and shook her top half aware of how much her breasts moved about under the skimpy T shirt. The mens eyes fixed on her bouncing boobs.

"Now that is a real pleasure eh Mikka! There's nothing nicer than to see a pair of heavy tits, wobbling. Ok, go on, Ms Stevens get the cloth."

Tatarina's heart was beating faster. She had been through this before, being stripped and humiliated, though not in such a public place. She was worried some of her regulars would enter and see her like this, with her breasts now loose and wobbly under the short T shirt. She knew if she reached up or over there was a good chance her naked breasts would become visible beneath the bottom of the T shirt.

She hurried back to the counter and fetched the cloth not wishing to antagonize the officer any more.

As the men sat and watched her, she wiped down the table removing the spill. Of course her tits wobbled enticing under the shirt as she rubbed the cloth over the surface. Turning to go she was stopped by the officer's hand on her arm, warm and clammy.

"One moment Ms Stevens?"

Oh no what now Tatarina thought. She looked at the men and at the table, what was he on about.

"Your fanny Ms Stevens, we've been talking and my friends here have taken bets as to whether your cunt has brown hair or red. You'll have to settle the bet or they will be very sad, won't you guys."

"Sure, let's have a look then."

Tatarina blushed as the officer grasped the hem of her short skirt and lifted it letting the men glimpse her pubic hair. Their gaze fixed upon her crutch,.

"Come on Ms Stevens I'm sure you can do better than that, move those legs apart so we can see a bit more, good. See she is a true redhead or rather red cunt."

Tatarina stood her genitals exposed to the stranger's eyes.

The officer reached out and held a tuft of her hair between his thumb and finger pulling it slightly. Tatarina winced.

"Very nice, silky and smooth, here you feel."

Tatarina had to tolerate the men each taking turns to stroke her fanny. One slid his finger along her slit forcing the tip into her vagina as she stood motionless. For what seemed ages the men took turns to rub her maidenhead and finger her genitals. All the while the officer smiled up at her, enjoying her further humiliation.

"She's also got a cute little arsehole too let me tell you."

"Has she been fucked up there?"

"Well Ms Stevens, have you been fucked up there?"

Tatarina wanted to say of course I've been fucked up there, what do you think they did inside the correction center, play bingo! But she held her voice.

"She's a bit shy."

"Well have you Ms Stevens?"

'Yes, when I was in the Center."

"Of course you were, tell the men about the obstacle course game, I'm sure they would like to know."

"Please....."

"Yes Ms Stevens come along, and in detail please!"

Tatarina felt tears welling in her eyes as she recalled the occasion.

"I was taken to a hall with tables and chairs arranged in an obstacle course. There I was made to strip naked, then my partner attached a clip and cord to each of my nipples. These were draped over my shoulder, and hung down my back."

Tatarina quickly spoke.

"Where there other people in the room?"

"Yes, there were lots of men and several other girls, who were also being prepared."

"Eh that's nice to imagine isn't it men, all those naked girls. What happened next Ms Stevens?"

Tatarina was bright red as she embarrassingly explained to the men who were grinning from ear to ear.

We were led to a line on the floor at one end, where we told the nipple clips and cord were for steering, when we felt a pull on the right we turned right and on the left we turned left. In front of us was a course of chairs and ornaments."

"Well come on Ms Stevens get to the best bit."

Tatarina felt terrible, almost queasy from humiliation.

"We were blind folded and told to bend over. Our "riders" then approached us and forced their cocks up our anuses. We were told we had to make sure they stayed inside or we would be beaten. Someone blew a whistle and we were made to walk forward and navigate the obstacle course."

"And what else Ms Stevens? Did you finish the course?"

"We all had to finish the race."

"Someone told me there were flag stops, what were these?"

"Umm.. well..."

"Yes, speak up."

"The jockey each had a flag. And he had to raise his flag if he came."

"If he what?"

"If he shot his load, and then he was replaced by another jockey, and then we had to continue."

"How many jockeys did you have per race then Ms Stevens?"

"About 6, sir."

"What! 6!"

The men laughed.

"6! And how many races were there in the evening?"

"10 races, sir."

The men whooped.

"That's 60 men in the one night came up your arse, it must have been a record."

Tatarina hung her head as the men joked about it. She could still recall the event, her arsehole on fire as man after man rode her about the hall.

"Well that's surely something!"

Well shall we have a look at this famous arsehole? I'm sure Ms Stevens would like to show us that, wouldn't you Ms Stevens?

Sorry I didn't catch that, a bit louder please Ms Stevens.'

Tatarina's stammered.

"Would you like to see my......"

"Yes Ms Stevens?"

Tatarina stammered unwilling to utter the required words

"My ...... arsehole."

"Yea come on let's have a look."

"Just turn around Ms Stevens and bend over, that's good, legs apart, excellent. See isn't that a nice little puckered ring."

Tatarina felt fingers again exploring her genitals, her vaginal lips and then a finger upon her anal ring. Pushing itself into her tight orifice

Tatarina squirmed as a wet digit forced its way inside her anus.

"Hey boss what do you think this lighthouse looks like?"

"Ha ha ha, I see what you mean I never though of it like that."

"It's just like a big cock, shall we see if it will fit?"

Tatarina was horrified; they were going to buggerise her with one of the lighthouses. She made to stand up, but a firm hand on her back prevented her.

"Stay down there Ms Stevens."

She heard somebody spit and then she felt hands on her buttocks and her hips and then something large was forced against her anal ring, and then it slid slowly up her anus.

"Ohhh, it's too big!"

"Nonsense Ms Stevens, I'm sure it will go in."

At that moment the worse possible thing happened, the door bell chimed as somebody entered the shop. From where she was bent in front of the men, the people could not see her as she was at the back, but if they came any further into the place. She heard voices, and tried to struggle upright, but the men were too strong for her.

"Stay there Ms Stevens."

The other customers had by now sat now, thankfully at the front of the shop.

The lighthouse was still being pushed up her anus.

"Please take it out, I need to serve these people."

Tatarina begged the men.

"Oh I think we'll leave it in there, shall we men, stand up,"

Tatarina stood feeling the tightness of the object up her arsehole.

"Go on serve the customers and you had better keep a tight grip, you wouldn't want it to fall out, would you?"

The men all laughed at her as she walked toward the counter, the grey rocky part of the model lodged between the cheeks of her buttocks, clearly visible under the raised hem of her mini-skirt, what if the other customers saw it poking out? Christ what could she do. With relief she noticed that were only two people sat in the front booth and that they were both facing away from the back of the shop. She grabbed her order form and approached, standing at the side her back and the offending lighthouse out of sight.

"Just two coffees please."

'Right be with you in a moment."

"What a nice uniform, did your manager choose that."

"Yes, he did."

Tatarina blushed knowing they knew she didn't have any bra on underneath. She back away from the table until she was out of eye line and quickly rushed behind the counter.

She was shaking as she prepared the two coffees, the lighthouse lodged up her arsehole seemed huge, she had to fight from not trying to squeeze it out. Finally she managed the two coffees and took them to the seated customers.

"Shall we pay now save troubling you any further, here you go five dollars is that right?"

"Er, yes, thank you."

"A bit quiet tonight are you?"

"Yes."

"Well we're probably going to be your last customers, as it's started to rain."

"Oh."

Tatarina felt tongue tied, as if the plug up her arse had affected her vocal cords.

She took the offered note and back away again with a smile.

She went back to the counter to pay the bill and found a note written on her order form. She picked it up and read it through.

"One more coffee and just the hat. I am sure you know what I mean!"

Oh no, she did know what he meant, just the hat!.

Susan felt so degraded, of course she knew what the officer meant. For a short moment she almost ran from the cafe, away from the humiliation, the debasement, but where would she run. They would find her in the end and the sharp image of her and another half dozen girls running naked around a grey courtyard, whilst being watched and commanded by several men, made her realize she had to do as she was asked.

She went to the door and turned the open sign to closed, careful to move sideways to avoid the customers there from seeing the lighthouse stuck up her bum. Fortunately they were talking and did not take any notice of her, as she sidled past them.

As she past them again, they looked up and smiled at her.

12