The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had better empty all the bins now as the garbage arrives at 10.30am.

She nodded and picked up the bin, and was forced to edge past Officer Gerder who stared down at her naked breasts as she moved by.

She emptied the other office bins into one and returned to the back door. Opening the door and stared out around the edge. The men were not longer playing at the end of the alley, which thankfully seemed empty.

Stepping out she quickly walked around to the front of the box and reached out to push the top open.

"Hey miss what are you doing, with no clothes on?"

"Yea, nice tits lady!"

"Wow look at that hairy cunt!"

Those men! They must have been hiding behind the bins on either side of the back door and had quickly moved to surround her. She started and the bin fell out of her hands, scattering the contents on the floor. One hand went to cover her crutch and the other moved across her breasts. She eyed the nearest lad who was staring at her body as she vainly tried to conceal her nipples from his gaze.

And then it struck her, the door! As she looked past them, the door closed, with an audible click. She looked at the door in horror noting there was no handle; it was only designed to open from the inside! She pushed past them and pushed hard on the door, but it was closed locked to her efforts. She raised her hands and bashed on it with her hands revealing her breasts to the men around her. She realized the officer would never hear her.

Christ what was she to do, the men continued to stare at her as she stood naked before them grinning and nudging each other. There was nothing for it she would have to run along the alley and around the front of the building, there must be a through alley to the road, but that meant being naked on the main road. She looked both ways wondering which was the shortest distance.

"Help me please I have to get back into the building."

"Why would we want to help you get inside, we're just enjoying the view lady!"

"Please help me!"

"Alright but you will have to lower your hands first, so we can see you properly."

"Just tell me please!" she pleaded, vainly trying to hide behind her arms and hands.

"No you need to show us first." He grinned.

"Oh, alright." She almost sobbed.

She lower her hands letting them view her assets uncovered.

"Well are you a looker, no doubt about it!"

"What size tits are those miss."

"Look, I haven't got time to chat."

She stared back at them, they must have been about eighteen or just a little older and they were all sporting erections and several were holding their crutches.

"Quick which is the quickest way?"

"What size did you say miss?"

"Oh for goodness sake, 38D."

"Do you agree not to cover yourself miss?"

"Yes, quick!"

"Well Miss if you run up to that end you will find a narrow alley through to the front."

He pointed to the closed end they were playing in about 30 metres away.

Tatarina quickly ran down the lane her steps loud in the confines of the buildings.

They stood watching her as her naked buttocks bounced and jostled with every step.

"There's no alley down that way Franckl!"

"Of course there isn't you prat, but don't you want to see her running back this way with those 38's flapping when she finds out!"

They laughed as they watched Tatarina running down the passageway her pale naked body standing out in the comparative dimness of the lane way. As she ran the sides of her ample tits could be seen as they oscillated on her chest. Twenty seconds passed and then thirty as the girl approached the end of the passageway, stopping to look around as if the alley would appear from nowhere.

Then she started back again, the men whooped as she ran towards them, her arms pumping and her tits waving furiously on her chest. Her nipples jerked this way and that. The men knew they were in heaven, as she approached her face red from the effort.

"Shlup, shlup, think of those cunt lips being given the airing."

"Yeah!"

"Did you see them between her legs in her hair."

"I didn't know women had a cunt like that."

"I hear some birds have them pierced."

"That's the job for me; do think they fuck 'em afterwards?"

There was silence as they pondered this as a career move.

Tatarina came back to the men, almost in tears.

"Sorry Miss it's that way."

"Oh you little..."

They laughed as she ran past and then dodged down the alley that was only a couple of bins up the passageway.

"Frankl you're evil!"

"Yeah, let's stick around and see what happens, anyone got a fag?"

She ran down the short alley until she was at the end and taking a deep breath, charged into the main road and in clear sight of the cars and pedestrians ran the short distance up the road and into the sanctuary of the Officers building. She never thought she would be glad to be in such a place!

She rushed into the foyer and bumped into Officer Gerder.

"What on earth are you doing 69?"

"Sorry sir, I was trapped out in the lane, some men distracted me and I dropped the bin and the door closed and I was stuck...."

Her flustered explanation came tumbling out as she stood panting her ample tits rising and falling with her breathing. The officer stood once more enjoying her nude body. He smiled at the thought of her stuck out in the lane way, that would have been a sight.

"And what have you done about the garbage and where's the bin?"

"Oh sir, I dropped it in the lane and had to leave it there when I ran back."

"Well we'd better go and fetch it then hadn't we 69."

With which he led the way through the service area to the back door.

"Excuse me sir those men are probably still there."

"Don't you worry about that, you just finish the job."

With which he opened the back door, and stepped aside to let Tatarina go and fetch the bin. The men were standing across the lane way, some were sitting on some steps there and others were leaning against the wall.

"Hey mister what's the story, why hasn't she got any clothes on?"

'You mind yer business, or I'll tell yer to bugger off."

Tatarina blushed even deeper as she walked out once more into the lane way to pick up the bin. There was paper all over the place from where she had dropped it and the wind had blown it. She quickly returned to the officer with the empty bin.

"What about the paper, look at it all blowing all over the place, go on, pick it all up."

Oh dear Tatarina thought, and once more walked back naked under the gaze off the officer and the men, who were opening rubbing their crutches. She knelt down to pick up some paper.

"Not like that 69 bend over and do it or we'll be here all day. Come along."

Tatarina did as ordered bending over from the waist and showing her assets as she did so, her cunt in full view of them.

A gust of wind suddenly blew up and whipped some of the paper down the alleyway.

"Quick 69 it's getting away.'

Tatarina, with a grim look on her face started to walk down the lane after the paper, but it was going faster and further away. She realized she would again have to run after it. The men cheered as she rushed here and there picking up the wind tossed items, the last one forcing her to run down the alleyway for some distance before she managed to retrieve it. She came back too exhausted to bother covering herself from their gaze. Finally she placed the paper in the bin and went up to the officer had an obvious erection poking the front of his trousers out.

"In you come," he said, and then he caught hold of her arm," No, on second thoughts stop there, turn around."

What was going on, the officer had stopped Tatarina at the door and was turning her around to face the men once more. He stood behind her and his hands came round the front of her and fondled her tits in full view of the men.

"Can we have some of the mister?"

"Bend over 69, no further, that's right you watch those men."

She heard a zip behind her and her him drawing saliva into his mouth, and then felt the wet hot tip of his cock nuzzling the entrance of her vagina, and then it slid inside for the second time. Christ he was fucking her in front of these kids.

"Hey look he's fucking her."

"Hey who hoo..."

"Come on men I'm having a wank."

And so Tatarina was bent over in the doorway having her cunt ravaged by the officer whilst a bunch of dirty men wanked away in front of her. The officer's hands held her hips as his cock slid in and out.

The only sound was the sucking of her cunt and the slip, slip slip of the men, as one by one they ejaculated.

The officers cock stiffened inside her and as he came once more.

The officer ground his cock one more time before slipping it out. He quickly slid up his trousers and ordered Tatarina back into the building.

"And now get on with it 69, and you lot, bugger off."

Having serviced the officer for the second time in half an hour, Tatarina with a heavy heart went into the toilets and cleaned her cunt. It was going to be a long day! Tatarina continued to clean and polish all day until at three o'clock her without a break. She was becoming hungrier and thirstier as the day past, finally she found the courage to approach the officer and ask if she could have some water and possibly something to eat.

"Eat! I'm not here to feed you, if you want something to eat you will have to go to the store on the corner, I believe they make sandwiches. You will find a coat in the locker use that, as we haven't got time to have you changing clothes all day have we?"

"No sir, sorry sir."

The officer smirked as he enjoyed his power over her.

"See me before you leave the building!"

Tatarina when to the lockers and took out the coat. She put it on and stood in a state of shock as she looked in the mirror. It was nearly transparent and it was very short it only just reached down to cover her cunt. It was more of a rain coat than a real coat. Anybody taking a second glance at her would see she was nearly naked underneath as her nipples and public hair were clearly visible through the transparent material. Added to this there were no buttons just a belt to tie around the middle and off course there was very little overlap. Her breasts forced the top open revealing the cleavage between them. Tatarina even thought twice about going but she was so hungry she knew she would have to risk it. She took some change out of her bag and returned to the officer, who again leered as she stood before him.

"Very good, now you've got ten minutes so don't delay, or it will be the worse for you, as I shall be forced to put in a complaint. I have placed an order there for you to bring back, tell Jawat I sent you for it."

Tatarina left the building and started down the road. She could see the shop at the end of the road a good three or four minutes walk. She strode briskly and ignored the stares the other pedestrian gave her as she passes them. Fortunately being a Saturday in this essentially business area meant there were few pedestrians. She started to walk a little faster as the shop was further than she thought. As she increased her speed her breasts bounced up and down in the coat causing her nipples to firm and form little bumps in the material.

She pushed the door open causing a bell to ring in the back somewhere. She suddenly felt more nervous as she waited for the owner to appear.

"Well hello, can I help you?'

The owners smiled as he stood behind the counter. She stood in front of him her arms crossed over her chest.

""Have you a cheese sandwich with some pickles?"

"Of course, brown or white?"

"White please."

The man proceeded to make the sandwich as she stood aware of the passing seconds.

"I'm working at the ESS, Mr Gerder said you had some supplies for him."

The man stopped for a second and looked at her again, his smile widened.

"Ah yes, There is a bag of onions for him, over there behind that box. I'm sorry you'll have to reach over to get it as my leg is playing up and I can't reach it."

He indicated a gap between the shelves, with a box at the front. Tatarina turned and going over to the box tried to move it out of the way but it was too heavy.

"My boy normally clears the boxes away but he isn't in til Monday, you should be able to reach it,"

Tatarina without thinking bent turned her back on the man and bending over the box reach towards the bag of onions. Of course, this presented the man with an uninterrupted view of her naked bum and cunt as she did so. She struggled with the bag which seemed very difficult to move. The cloth seemed to be caught on a nail on the floor. She leaned over further, her anus coming into view as the man watched her struggling. With a big pull she freed the bag and turned to see the man leering at her. She blushed brilliant red as she realized of course he had had a clear view of her sex. Also the weight of her breasts had forced the top to part showing over half of them to the man.

"There are a few tins on the top shelve over the counter, you will have to get them down, my leg just won't let me. There is a step stool over there."

Tatarina fetched the stool and placing it before the man, climbed up having to get to the top to reach the tins on the top shelf. Even so she would have to reach up to get them.

"Get down ten please."

As she reached up her arms lifted the front of the coat giving the man a close up of her hair pubis and cunt.

One by one she placed the tins on the counter, each time exposing herself to the man.

Finally she finished and the man put the items in two bags. She paid him for the sandwich, and in horror noted she only had a couple of minutes to return to the office. She picked up the bags and walked towards the door, as the owner moved from behind the counter to open it for her. All the exertions had loosened the belt and finally as she approached it parted and with both arms full she could do nothing to cover herself as when he opened the door a gust of wind opened the coat completely rewarding him with a full view of her naked body. She knew she had no time to waste and just ran out of the shop and up the street, surprising several people walking towards her, some very pleasurably.

She made it into the office with ten seconds to spare.

Phew.

"What are you doing running around like that! Put them in the kitchen 69."

The Officer followed her in and after she had put the items away made her sit on the edge of the workbench, as he opened her coat and proceeded to fuck her again. His hands kneading her tits as her forced his cock into her once more.

That evening Tatarina collapsed into bed, her cunt and anus sore from the pounding it had received that day. Six times the horrible officer had fucked her, twice up the arse as she had bent over in front of him. The first time he had been a bit tentative about fucking her here, until he had found out she has cleaned herself earlier. Once he knew this he couldn't wait to feel the tight grasp of her rectal muscles around his thin knobbly cock. He seemed to have an insatiable appetite. The trouble was the more he fucked her the longer he took.

Would she ever be free of these terrible people?

12