The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 13

Story Info
On Holiday - The Lingerie Parade.
6.5k words
4.56
27k
13

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Parade

Tatarina spent a restless afternoon, dreading what would happen that night. All her plans for a quiet get away had evaporated with the arrival of the fat officer. Slowly, the clock clicked its way towards the evening, as Tatarina sat trying to read her book.

Even knowing she was trapped, she was still determined to look her best. She showered and made up, brushing her hair to give it a lustrous shine. Finally, as the fateful hour arrived, she picked up her bag and left for the pier. As she arrived, acutely aware that she was only wearing a thin cotton dress, there was already a queue, made up mostly of men. There were several embarrassing wolf whistles as she made her way to the stage door, where a man with a clip board stood by the entrance.

"Name?"

Tatarina gave it.

"Now let's see, you're in cubicle 13, it's along there on the right, there's a stack of costumes you'll be wearing tonight inside, but don't get changed until you're told. They're numbered so don't get them mixed up!"

As Tatarina walked down the corridor, she could hear the muffled sounds of music coming from the ballroom. There were several other girls, who obviously knew each other, milling around in the corridor. She got a few ugly stares, but managed to ignore them as she found her way to her cubicle.

It was a tiny, with a tatty curtain as a door that barely gave any privacy. Inside, was a stool and narrow vanity in front of a brightly lit mirror. On the vanity was a couple of old magazines, a number 10 on with a Velcro strap, and a series of small packages. She knew she had to wear the number on her wrist, as the manger had instructed her to do so earlier.

Tatarina sat down, and taking out her makeup, spent the next few minutes touching up her face, the butterflies in her stomach making her feel slightly nauseous.

"Everyone, here please."

A voice called out.

Tatarina left the room and joined the line of giggling girls as they made their way to a larger area, just behind the stage of the main ballroom. The manager was waiting for them when they arrived, he looked the girls over, smiling, as his eyes fell on Tatarina. She could hear a dull hum coming from the ballroom, as it started to fill up with patrons.

"Listen up please, you will be called just before eight o'clock, please be dressed with your first item and remember to wear your number, I want you in order, ready to start the show. You will parade as you've been shown. When you return off the stage, go back to your cubicles and wait to be called for the next parade, which will be about 10 minutes after the first call. We will do 4 changes each half, so make sure you are ready on time. Oh, and there's just one other thing!" He smiled. "To avoid any strap lines on those lovely bodies. You will remain naked between parades, I will check on this, as it is very important."

There was a gasp from the girls, and murmurs of discontent.

"I know that sounds strange, but the committee has decided, and let me assure, you it is becoming common practice."

"He's right you know, down in Bafen, they do the same thing."

It was an old hand reassuring the other worried girls.

He smiled to himself, of course he didn't mention it was especially important as the mirrors were two way allowing selected members of the public, usually rich and influential, among them police and judges, to view the girl's charms as they waited. It was amazing to watch the girls between the parades, the tension and nervousness often resulting in the girls masturbating to release the tension. Several videos were taken of these activities!

"Ok, if you're ready there is just 15 minutes to go, just to make sure there is no temptation to get dressed between parades, you will all strip now and place your clothes in these bags."

He took a pile of plastic bags from his assistant and passed them over to the girls.

There were gasps of surprise, but one by one they stripped off, including Tatarina who felt the same strangeness she had at the center, when being forced to strip in front of strangers especially men. And there were several men, presumably organizers, and stage hands standing around, who all looked at the women, making stripping even more embarrassing.

She looked at the women, who, although they came in all shapes and sizes, were all fairly good looking. They all had medium to large breasts although Tatarina's were amongst the larger ones, though certainly not he largest. Lower down, some of the girls had a complete covering of hair on their pubes, but others were hairless, looking like little girls, with their cunt slit clearly visible.

Finally, they were all naked and stood waiting, some covering themselves, as the manager went around and collected the bags. His eyes seemed more focused on their tits than on their faces!

"OK, back to your cubicles and do not open the costume bags, wait until I tell you to get dressed. Remember you will parade in numerical order, number one first and ten last."

The girls chattering again, returned to their cubicles. Tatarina entered hers and closed the flimsy curtain. In the mirror her naked body showed the very faint tan lines where her swim suit had protected her body. She had not had time to get a full tan wearing her old suit, and the one the officer gave her had barely covered anything anyway! She looked at herself reflected in the mirror, and wondered how she ever got into these situations.

Feeling very nervous sitting there nude, she picked up a magazine and flicked through it to while the time away. Outside the cubicle, she could hear people clumping up and down the corridor, and the sound of voices through the thin curtain.

"Ok girls, time to get dressed!"

Tatarina undid the first package and removed the small article of clothing. It was a bright red swimsuit, and there was not much to it. Tatarina stood and stepping into the leg holes pulled the costume up and slipping it over her shoulders. The crotch area just about cupped her sex and trimmed pubic hair, with the back, a narrow band running between her buttocks that divided to join the shoulder straps whilst the front plunged to her naval the thin straps barely covering her nipples. The globes of her breasts just covered, though if she sneezed, she risked her breasts popping out! She couldn't go out in this, and yet she knew she would have to. What would the other girls think!

"Time ladies!"

Taking a deep breath, Tatarina opened the curtain and stepped out. A sea of flesh greeted her, as the girls all displayed their charms. Tatarina was pleased to see she wasn't the only on showing a lot of flesh, though a lot of suits were a lot more conservative. The girls followed each other along the corridor, as they approached the staging area. The manager was there, smiling at the girls, as they stood nervously fiddling with straps or crossing their arms in front of their crotches.

They could hear the sound of the audience next door, laughing and cheering, as the compeer warmed them up in preparation of the parade.

"OK! Line up."

The girls obeyed and the manager walked along checking each girl's number and making sure they were ready. The minutes ticked by as the girls waited Tatarina was so nervous she could barely stop shaking. Her nipples were standing out in the thin material.

"Ready, OK, now!"

The first girl disappeared between the curtains and then after about 20 seconds the next, and then the next. One by one the girls appeared on the stage. Tatarina could hear the cheers that greeted each girl and the catcalls!

Finally it was her turn and she entered through he curtain and was met by the bright lights shining at her. On automatic she did as shown and walked about on the stage. The faces of the crowd were almost invisible to her.

"Shake 'em love."

There was laughter and she suddenly saw then the staring faces of the men leering at her as she paraded in front of them like a prize cow. As she walked around and along the catwalk her breasts swayed from side to side as the suit strap did little to stop them wobbling.

Flash lights fired as the men nearest the stage took photographs. She stood at various places, as she had been directed, whilst the men stared at her. Tatarina finally gained the curtain and scooting by the smiling stage hands, and one or two of the girls, who were standing around, thankfully returned up the passageway to her cubicle. Scampering inside she heaved a sigh of relief. Sitting there is a daze she sat stunned as the minutes went by, and this was just the start!

After a few minutes the curtain drew aside and one of the stage hands poked his head around the edge.

"Hey get yer gear off luv, dontcha remember, naked!"

"Oh I'm sorry."

She quickly stood up and slipped the straps of her shoulders it felt down slipping of her body in one movement, she suddenly realized the man was still watching her as she stood naked before him. Automatically she covered her breasts and bush and he grinned.

"Very nice luv!"

Tatarina blushed at the man comments. She replaced the costume back into its bag and sat down again, she clasped her arms around her body as she sat there in a daze. In no time at all the managers voice called out again.

"Next item please ladies."

Tatarina opened the next bag; and pulled out a tiny white bikini. Tatarina slipped the top on which only just covered her nipples, but left the aureoles visible on each side of the tiny triangle, the bottom of her breasts showed underneath the bottom of the triangle. The bottom again was tiny and when she slipped on the minute scrap of cloth that only again just covered her pubic hair, and the crack of her buttocks. She stared at her image her gaze drawn to the expanse of flesh the top revealed. How could anyone wear bathers like this at the beach, even though the previous day, she had paraded with the same type of costume.

"Time please Ladies!"

Again she walked out to the staging area and was slightly relieved to see the other girls had similar swimsuits although hers did seem to be the smallest. The clocked ticked down with the girls standing nervous adjusting their outfits' until once more Tatarina found herself parading in front of the men, leering and taking photographs. Up the catwalk and back and up again, posing here and there whilst the men photographed her, hating every minute. Finally she finally got to the curtain and, and edging past the back stage throng, returned to her room. After stripping off the swim suit and sat naked listening to the sounds outside the curtain. One of the stage hands poked his head once more round the curtain and after grinning at her disappeared up the passage, presumably to check on the other girls.

The clock seemed to be racing on, as in no time at all the call went out to get ready.

"Time to get dressed Ladies!"

She opened the next package, inside were two bands of stretchy material, one with two small squares of material hanging from it, and the other with one larger one. This got worse and worse. She clipped the top on and positioned the squares over her nipples; she then stepped into the bottom part and pulled this loincloth. It was wide enough to cover her pubic hair, but of course with no gusset, so her cunt was uncovered and of course her buttocks were completed bare. As she was adjusting it on her hips to cover her pubes, the manager again called for the girl to assemble.

Again there was mass of flesh as each of the girls stood in mini bikinis and tiny one pieces. Tatarina's was by far the most revealing. Some of the girls pointed to her when they thought she was not looking, grinning to each other.

Once more the parade began and the girls disappeared through the curtain to the cheers of the audience. As Tatarina approached the manager who was ushering the girls along he stopped her and reaching out adjusted the lower half, raising it so the bottom of the loin cloth only just covered her slit and the top half showed half her nipples.

"That's better."

He grinned, and with a slap on her bare buttocks, pushed her through the curtain leaving Tatarina no time to complain. Again she was met by cheers and catcalls as she strutted along the catwalk.

""Whooeee, shake them titties baby!"

"Blow wind blow!"

She could feel the top pieces tickling her nipples as her breasts moved freely whilst she walked, swaying from side to side, and the bottom piece fluttering across her pubes. She prayed they would stay in place.

Up the catwalk and back she walked stopping every now and again to pose. Although from the front the material continued to cover her modesty, she was sure from behind the men had a glance at her sex between her buttocks as she turned in front of them. The cameras flashed continuously as she paraded in front of the staring men. After what seemed an eternity she made it back to the start.

The stage hand grinned as she came through the curtain; as the edge had caught the top piece and had pulled it away from her nipples so they now were in full view. Quickly she walked to the insecure sanctuary of her cubicle, where she pulled the pieces off, throwing them in a heap on the shelf. At least there was only one more item before the girls had a break leaving the comedian to entertain the audience whist they filled their glasses.

What seemed odd was none of the girls talked to her and even when they talked to each other the tones were muted and subdued. Of course being the last back, the corridor was clear of women leaving just the men to enjoy her discomfort. Somehow the women didn't want to be out in the corridor naked and on view.

Tatarina checked her makeup and sat flicking through the magazine waiting for the inevitable next call.

"Next Ladies!"

Tatarina open her next bag with trepidation, as her costumes seem to be getting smaller and more risqué, to find inside a full length black nylon negligee, well at least she would be covered. She pulled it over her head and checked out her reflection in the mirror, to her horror she found the item was virtually transparent, her nipples and pubic patch clearly visible to the observer. She checked the bag to see where the panties were that would accompany this kind of lingerie, but there were none, Tatarina was appalled, the material was completely sheer, and without any pattern to hide her charms. The neck was wide, and clear of ornamentation, the filamentous cloth peaking at her nipples and falling to her knees. It was as if she was naked. How could she wear this in front of all those men!

"Show time ladies!"

Tatarina took a deep breath and eased herself into the corridor. The other girls were also clothed in night wear, but none were as revealing as her clothing. A couple of he girls sniggered as they saw her coming out, making Tatarina blush. Standing behind the other girls Tatarina heard them chattering quietly as she waited for her turn. The queue got shorter and shorter until of course it was her turn to face the crowd. Again as she appeared there was a chorus of catcall and whoops from the audience.

She took a deep breath and walked through the gap in the curtains. Looking ahead as she walked along the catwalk, her boobs jiggling under the thin material, cameras flashed all around her, as she forced herself to stand and pose for the men where she had been told. Finally she returned to the curtain to cries of "encore" and much foot stamping.

She quickly trotted to her cubicle where she pulled the garment over her head and sat down nearly in tears. Why did she end up in these embarrassing situations, and where was that horrid officer.

"Ok girls! Everyone out!"

The manager called down the corridor. Tatarina wondered what was happening, as she had been told that there would be a short break between the showings. Obediently she walked out into the corridor and followed the other girls, some of whom were talking in a questioning tone as they approached the end of the corridor. Walking into the assembly area behind the stage, they found the not only the manager, along with the stage hands, but also 4 men in suits and a photographer. All were older, balding and overweight, who all smiled as the naked women shuffled in front of them, Tatarina stood confused, what were they doing here? She resisted the temptation of covering her body as all the staff had already seen the girls naked. However these four men looked distinctly shady.

"Girls I would like you to meet our sponsors; these gentlemen are putting up the money for this show and have requested meeting you to thank you for your efforts."

One of the men walked a pace forwards grinning at the wall of flesh in from of him.

"My colleagues and I would like to say we do appreciate your contribution and I'll take this opportunity to comment on how lovely you all look."

Tatarina squirmed as the sleazy guy continued to praise their looks and how the whole show would help the charities they had chosen. He even made a joke about chari-titties, that had Tatarina cringing even more. Finally he closed and shook hands with the manager.

"Well ladies let's show a hand for these fine men, you've shown them everything else." He joked.

With which he clapped, Tatarina found herself clapping along with the rest of the girls.

As a thank you I agreed for you to be photographed with them, so maybe would like to line up each, here and here, that's right five on each side."

The girls obviously uncomfortable with this, stood slightly away from the men on each side.

"Closer now girls, and Doria, there no need for you to cover those fine breasts, now that's better."

The photographer took some shots as the girls stood naked, faking smiles.

"Right, we'll just take a few more shots of each of the sponsors, with two girls, one on either side."

The sponsors grinned as the photographer singled out the girls. Directing them to the men, until each man had two girls by there side.

"Good now girls cuddle don't be shy, maybe you'd like to place your arms round these lovely ladies waists."

Tatarina cringed as the man she had been allotted grasped her around her naked waist his hands sliding over her buttocks as he stroked her nakedness.

"Hold that, closer girls turn a bit inwards a bit."

Tatarina left breast was squeezed against the side of the man as she posed.

"Fine, now just one more, this time with our sponsor's arms over your shoulders and you girls, could grasp them around the waist."

The man draped his arm over Tatarina and the girl on the other side's shoulders as they in turn reluctantly grasped him around the waist. As they waited for the photographer to get his equipment set up, the sponsors hand crept forwards and was soon fondling the girl's breasts, squeezing the firm young tits and playing with their nipples. Tatarina knew there was nothing she could do and so had to stand whilst he abused her, the other girl suffered the same humiliation as he enjoyed himself. From the look on the girls faces this was not a normal procedure, and although they might not mind flashing their body's they didn't' like having them abused. Finally the shots were taken with the men smiling and the girl's false grins. The manager thanked the men again and they left.

"Ok Girls back to your rooms."

He looked at his watch.

"It's almost time so I suggest you get dressed."

He clapped his hands.

'Quick, they are almost ready for you!"

Along with the other girls Tatarina went to her cubicle, and took the next packet off the shelf. Opening it up, she found a bra, g-string, suspenders and stockings all in transparent white. Putting on the bra, confirmed to Tatarina what she already suspected, the costumes were getting more and more sexier. This bra merely slipped under the globes of her breasts lifting them slightly, whilst leaving her nipples uncovered. The g-string was transparent allowing the viewer a muted glimpse of her red pubic hair, sighing she slipped the thin suspenders around her waist fastening them before pulling the white stockings up her long legs, and clipping them to the top.

12