The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you will be taken to the long room for lunch and then we will meet up at the stables, are there any questions?" He looked over the women.

The girls stood silent, they had long ago learnt not to ask any questions as it made one stand out, and they certainly didn't want that!

The other guards escorted the girls out of the bunkhouse and over to the end of the farmhouse, where upon entering an old doorway were sat down at long trestles and provided with food and drink. This was very good, much better than institute food.

Lunch seemed to go too fast as the girls whispered to each other, exchanging names and short histories, sadly many had the same story as Tatarina.

Guards constantly paraded around watching the girls as they dined. After dinner they each had to wash their plates and working together tidied the dining room.

The officer returned and standing at the front addressed the girls.

"We will now get you fitted out for weekend celebrations, follow me."

The girls did as commanded wondering what he meant, and were led out of the dining hall and across the courtyard into another long building that surrounded it. As they walked through the door the smell of leather and brass polish assailed them. All around the walls hung leather harnesses on hooks with cryptic signs printed over the top. Tatarina waited with the other girls looking around the place.

"This is where you will be outfitted, line up with ten here and ten over there," he pointed with his crop.

The girls moved to obey, forming a line.

"Strip, drop you clothes on the floor behind you, but leave on your shoes."

Tatarina hasten to obey slipping the loin cloth down her legs and dropping it behind her followed by her top leaving her once more naked in the presence of male strangers.

There were several men, some Tatarina recognized from the first sight of the complex, holding tape measures and clipboards. One by one they walked down the rows measuring the girl's vitals, their bust, waist and hips, along with their breast to crutch, and neck to bottom, nipple to nipple, as well as breast volume and circumference. Tatarina had to tolerate a lot of breast fondling, and measuring with the tape being wrapped around her tits and tightened. Finally they seemed satisfied with their work and the girls were left once more to stand and wait.

After some talk and consultation, the men walked along the back wall and selected various leather harnesses and gave them to the girls. Tatarina wondered what it was all for as she was supplied with her harness.

"You are holding your harness..." over the next few minutes he described how the girls were to put the gear on.

"Right put your rig on and let's see what you look like."

Tatarina wondered what all this was about, why were they being given all this strange stuff? But like a wise ex correction inmate followed the orders, as did all the rest of the girls. The harness fitted her perfectly, but of course did nothing to hide her breasts, her sex, nor her buttocks which were left clearly visible.

The men once more moved amongst the women adjusting the straps. Various bells and metal pieces jingled Tatarina was pulled about. Thin chains ran between her legs framing her labia. Finally the men seemed satisfied.

One by one the girls were made to walk in front of the men, who stepped forward to adjust a bit here and a strap there. Their harnesses jingled as they were paraded, all had their breasts and cunts uncovered.

Tatarina was made to parade and felt very self conscious in the curious costume.

"Very good you certainly look the part, the general will be pleased with you, providing you behave and give him good sport!"

Tatarina wondered again what he meant.

"We'll just fit the tails now today, and leave the headpieces for later. Turn round, bend over and pull those buttocks apart."

Tatarina blushed red as she obeyed turning her back to the men and bending over. She reached behind and stretched her cheeks apart. The men all came over to the girls including Tatarina and pulling out a long hairy object dipped the end in a bowl and proceeded to push the rubber bung up Tatarina's arsehole. Several of the girls squealed as the men roughly inserted the bungs. This brought a few laughs from them. Tatarina's plug slid in filling her rectum, a feeling she had experienced many times before at the correction centre. She felt the men tugging and pulling at the straps, which wriggled the butt in her stretched sphincter. Finally they seemed satisfied, and walked back to the bench, though not after stroking her cunt and inserting a finger or two inside her. The girls were ordered to stand upright.

Tatarina remembered the Peacock Dance and the humiliation of having to endure a butt plug during that. These tails stood out behind held by straps that lifted it away from their buttocks, just like a horse urinating.

"Excellent and now let's start. Follow me."

Tatarina turned and followed the girl in front looking around at the various different harnesses, some were simple whilst other complicated with many bells and chains and rings. They were many different colors; Tatarina's being a rich red, with several chains and rings. The tails between the girl's buttocks waggled about as they walked, none of the harnesses covered the girl's breasts or sex and the tails protruding from the anuses added to their embarrassment.

They exited the shelter of the shed and followed the officer out into the bright sunshine. There were quite a few wolf whistles and grins from the men who always seemed to be standing around in the courtyard. The girls blushed as they walked about in the sunshine, the light breeze picking up their tails and blowing them about. The officer led them around the side of the long barn through an open gated gap and out onto an open field where stockades and corrals filled one side. There was a yellow smooth circular track that ran around the edge of one end of the field; in the middle were various tents and small buildings. The track had a white railing fence that surrounded it on the outside, with small stands for spectators. At the other end of the field were various marquees of varying sizes and caravans; obviously a fair was being set up. Close to the track were fenced corrals where they were met by more men who leered at them. Several horse buggies lay their front struts resting on the ground. There were some small ones fit for one horse and some for two and some for four.

Tatarina realized now that the costumes weren't some weird idea for someone to perve over, they were being dressed like ponies and now they were going to be made to behave like ponies and pull carts around the track! And why was there all these other caravans and fair stuff being set up, surely they could not be part of these activities. Tatarina had a bad feeling about the whole affair.

The officer once more stood the girls in a line whilst another man obviously in charge in this area, walked along selecting the girls, some were told to go to the left and others including Tatarina to the right. Tatarina noticed the single girls had a bigger build than the others.

"You two, over here."

He pointed at Tatarina and another girl Petrona, a blonde with big firm breasts who wore similar harnesses in red.. She walked over to the cart and stood by it looking at the construction as she waited for someone to tell them what to do. Once all the girls had been allocated a cart the men walked around fixing them to the shafts, taking every opportunity to fondle the girl's bodies. When Tatarina and Petrona's turn came, they were made to stand in the centre of shafts whilst chains and hooks were attached to the various rings on their girl's harnesses. Tatarina had to put up with the man rubbing her breasts and telling his friend they were lovely, a pleasure to grip. Her nipples against her desires stood erect as the man pulled and squeezed them.

"These two will be good for a bell or two, Mios, lovely milkers."

"Will they need bits today, and steering reins?"

"No they are just practicing on the track, we'll fix them later."

Finally they were directed to hold onto the shafts and their wrists were locked into cuffs, making it impossible for them to pull their hands away from the shafts and cover themselves.

The men checked them over once more, before one of them climbed into the seat.

Tatarina felt the buggy move and held onto the shafts tightly, Petrona beside her also did the same.

"Ok girls, pull me onto the track over there and let's get going."

Tatarina and Petrona pulled the buggy over the short grass; although not heavy they had to work to get it to move. As they walked their breasts swung slowly from side to side. The other men looked at them as they joined the other carts on the track.

They continued to walk for a bit until the man ordered them to pick up the pace. They both pulled a bit harder and started to jog. Their harnesses started to jingle as the chains and rings moved. Their breasts also started to quiver around, Tatarina looked out of the corner of her eye at Petrona's breasts which mimicked her owns movement.

They continued around the track enduring the catcalls from the men putting the fair together as they passed them. Tatarina face was red and not just from the exertion. The other girls were also on the track and Tatarina could see them on the other side. What a strange sight it must seem to see naked women pulling carts just like ponies.

They went around the track several times both women falling into similar steps their bodies becoming covered in sweat as the man forced them to run faster.

Tatarina started panting as she tugged the shafts, her buttocks moving around the butt plug stuck up her arse, the hair whipping around her buttocks. Of course her breasts bounced obscenely around her chest as they went faster and faster. For a full 2 hours the girls were forced to pull the cart, stopping every now and then to change their pace or for the rider to adjust the straps. Finally they stopped back at the start and the girls stood puffing as they waited for the next humiliation.

"Excellent we will continue tomorrow."

They were directed over to the corrals, where they were undone from the cart. They stood and waited as the other girls were brought in, until finally all had been returned to the corral. Heir faces were red and several were puffing from the exertions.

They were all made to clean the carts removing every grain of dirt. It was odd to see all the girls buffing away their in their harnesses their horses tails swinging as they bent and moved about their cleaning. Finally the officer was satisfied and they were taken back to the stables to have their harnesses undone and bum plugs removed. It was late, after 7 pm, time for tea.

By the time they had eaten tea and washed and cleaned the dining room the clock showed it was 8.30 and the officers instructed them to return to their bunk room and get ready to go to bed.

Strangely enough none of the girls had been molested yet, much to Tatarina's surprise, she had fully expected to have had to service several of the men by now.

In the bathroom, which had no door, were several toilets and sinks along one wall. On the other side were several shower nozzles. All cleaning gear was provided, shampoo, soap, toothpaste and brushes, hair brushes and deodorants. The girls quickly washed and prepared for bed, with little conversation, as they were all exhausted, from the early start and hard work.

Tatarina, after cleaning herself lay down on her bed, which had only a pillow, none of the beds had blankets, just a fitted under sheet.

As they were preparing for bed several guards came into the room.

"Hurry up, you will sleep naked and as it is warm here will be no need for blankets or sheets. On your beds, quick!"

The girls lay down on their pallets. The men walked back and forth watching the naked women.

"When the alarm goes all women will wash and get dressed and be at breakfast by 6 am. Not a minute later. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now everyone on their backs, legs wide apart and start masturbating.

Tatarina was stunned; masturbate in front of all these men. Though she knew she had to obey, her hands went to her crutch and her fingers started to rub her genitals.

There was quiet in the room save for the quiet creaking of the beds as the girls worked at fingering their cunts. The men quietly chuckled to each other standing at the foot of the beds watching the girls debasing themselves.

They also rubbed their cocks through their trousers at the sight. One by one unzipping their flies and pulling out their stiff cocks. Tatarina worked at her sex desperately trying to get excited as she knew they would be expecting everyone to cum. Her fingers teased her clit as her other fingers squeezed her nipples, something that always seem to get her going.

Around her she could hear the sound to heavier breathing as even under these bizarre circumstances the girls became more and more excited. As the time passed the sounds in the room became louder as the girls wriggled in the bed, desperately trying to find that switch to send them over the edge.

"Turn over kneel at the end of your beds, no don't stop, keep going."

Tatarina did as she was ordered knowing that some of the girls were going to get fucked and hoping it wasn't going to be her. As the men continued to watch the girls, one by one they selected a kneeling victim and without waiting plunged their cocks into the now wet orifices. Tatarina was spared tonight and could only hope they would do just one girl. The second time round was always longer and more brutal.

One by one the men came with grunts and ahs, with some women also coming. The fucked girls were ordered to clean themselves up. The men then without saying another word walked out leaving the lights dimmed but still on.

"No talking."

Tatarina lay back; she had not cum, the strangeness too much to overcome. She knew though that if asked again she would have to try to do better. So there was no escaping, and they had another week to go.

She could feel tears rising but fought them back as they would do no good.

Over the next few days they were awoken at dawn and taken through their various chores and duties. Tatarina enjoyed the work in the vineyard being out in the sun and in a most beautiful part of the country. Even the afternoon activities pulling the carts around the ring gave her a certain pride as they became more expert. Of course it was inevitable she would be molested and fondled by the men and occasionally fucked when they felt like it, it was something she expected and knew she could not complain.

As the week drew on she noticed more and more correctional girls appearing, who like their group, worked on the vines in the morning and practiced with the pony carts in the afternoon. All in all there were 5 groups and from discretely talking to a few discovered they were from different parts of the countryside, but like Tatarina and her group told the same sad stories of institutional rape and torment inside houses of correction because they would not agree to be fucked by members of the Guff. Again she was reminded of how life as a Serfid woman had changed under the Guffs. They had no rights they were just fuck fodder or so many men thought.

All in all there were over a hundred women working the vines and practicing on the carts, so it did get a bit crowded at times. Tatarina wondered why they needed so many.

Finally the weekend arrived and they were lined up as usual after breakfast naked in front of their handlers. The day was fine the early morning sun warming their naked skin.

"Today we are holding the harvest festivities," the officer informed them. "Today you will not work the vines this morning but will be prepared for the races later in the morning."

He looked around the women, "You have practiced hard and now is your chance to show what you are made of. The races will be held after the parade, and you will be competing against the women from other towns.

He continued, "We are expecting several thousand spectators, many who have worked hard to get in the seasons crops and you will take your place in entertaining them."

Tatarina was amazed that they were to be displayed to so many and naked, free to be viewed by all of them as they performed. The Guff had different morals to them and now they had been conquered they were all considered no better than slaves to be used how they felt.

"There are several marquees set up to service the needs of the men, and because they have worked so hard your sexual services will be offered free,"

There were gasps from the girls, thousands of men and they were to be offered to them for free."

He held up his hand for silence, "The winning team will be exempt from this duty and will merely serve at tables. So it is up to you if you don't want to be standing up all next week," he laughed.

Tatarina was stunned, along with many of the girls around her, she thought this was all over when she left the House of Correction and yet time and time again she was dragged back to be used and abused by the Guff. They would just have to win.

The girls were then herded back into the dining area where they were primped and preened to look their best, all were made up and their hair styled.

Then it was time to get the harnesses ready, and the girls were once more clad in the fine leather gear. This time they were fitted with head wear consisting of feathers that stood upright, there was discussion as to whether they would need bits, but the officer decided they were well enough practiced not to need them.

Tatarina's red harness was polished and shiny and fit the contours of her body like a second skin. There were minor adjustments made and as the handlers fiddled she looked around the room at the other girls all whom were being prepared. Her tail was inserted up her rectum. She could see the look of determination on all the girls faces as they also knew they had to win.

They were almost ready; to add to Tatarina's shame she had silver bells attached to her nipples and one to her clit hood that had been pierced several months earlier at the fat officer's command. Several of the other girls were similarly fitted out with nipple bells. They tinkled as they were made to line up for the last inspection, the bell between her legs tapping against her thighs and pulling on her clit.

He officer walked down the line of girls checking them all.

"Excellent," he looked at his watch, "the parade starts in half an hour so we will now take our place in this memorable event, I believe even the prime minister is attending. You know what to do; any one misbehaving will be severely punished. Ok men move them out."

The girls were moved out to join other women who were also being displayed, until there were over a hundred 100, all dressed in harnesses with their breasts and genitals exposed.

The day was bright and sunny with light clouds and a slight breeze to take the heat down. Tatarina followed the girls in front as they were led away from the stables and towards the track, the marquees and the crowds. At the assembly area there were already many carts and horses waiting in line as well as groups of cattle and sheep all waiting to be displayed along with the naked harnessed women.. She could hear the sound of the crowds and music coming from fairground rides and loud speakers. There were people everywhere jostling to see the action.

The girls eyed the other women knowing everyone was feeling the same humiliation at being displayed to so many people. They also shared the need to win in the races to avoid the consequences of failure. As the loud speaker produced a fanfare, the crowd grew quieter. Although Tatarina couldn't quite make out the words they were obviously starting the day's events. After about five minutes the parade started and moved towards the racing track. Within no time at all the women were on the track and now exposed to the crowds behind the barriers. Tatarina looked ahead as the men whistled and catcalled as the exposed women were paraded before them, just like the cattle and sheep. They progressed around the ring in pairs with the flashes from cameras recording their exposure. It seemed endless as they followed along, until finally they, reached the point they entered and they were then directed towards a smaller enclosure in the center of the track where the carts they would be pulling were parked. For a brief moment they were at least some way away for the eyes of the crowd.