The Total Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure have some DSLs," Marlon said, bending down and kissing her deeply. His tongue probed her mouth.

"Mmm," she said.

"That was good," she said. She moved closer to kiss him and she entered his mouth with her tongue. She pulled back and continued pleasing his cock with her skilled mouth.

"Not bad," Marlon said as she filled her entire mouth with his soft cock. After only a minute or two she could feel the 'steel' return to his manhood.

"Shit," she laughed softly, after pulling his cock out of her mouth. "You're horny again?"

"Always babe," Marlon grinned. "Turn around."

"What?"

"Gonna get me some doggy," he said flipping her over. "Stick your ass up," he ordered, angling her pussy up toward him with his hands. "Yeah that's it," he said, with a slap to her backside.

"Harder," she said.

He gave a firm smack to her ass. "You into spanking?"

"Uh huh, harder," she said again, turning her head to watch. He slapped her butt again, this time with more force. "Ah!" she shouted. Her ass was starting to turn red. "That isn't good enough."

This time Marlon gave two hard slaps, the second hard enough that it startled Brianna.

"Fuck!" she swore. Marlon paused. "Perfect," she said, grimacing slightly in masochistic bliss. "Again." Brianna's pussy felt like it was on fire. She loved spanking, and it hadn't been done to her properly for over a year. Most guys didn't like doing it hard enough.

"Naughty bitch," Marlon said, prying apart her red butt cheeks.

He slapped her across the asshole.

"Shit..." she said. "God dammit..." she smiled. "Marlon, would you... do me a favor?"

"What's that?" he said dubiously.

"Would you fuck my ass?"

"I don't know," Marlon said with feigned reluctance.

"Come on, please?" she said, wagging her hips forward and back.

"I guess I could," Marlon said, as he stared at her ass, and bit his lower lip. "Gonna have to get you prepped tho," he warned. While keeping her ass cheeks spread, he licked his index finger and inserted it into her asshole. Then he slapped her butt.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

Marlon licked his middle finger and placed it next to the other one in her butt.

"Mmmm," she said. "Keep going."

"Your fuckin' tight you sexy bitch," Marlon said after slapping her ass again and inserting another finger.

"Yes! I love it!" she squealed.

Marlon put his pinky in. He began to push forward.

"Uh!" she grunted.

"You ready to get your ass pounded?" Marlon asked with another hard slap.

"Uh..," she said with hesitation, as he removed all his fingers. She felt nowhere near ready for that massive piece of meat. "Can I get your cock wet first?"

"By all means," Marlon said. He flipped Brianna over and put his cock right in her face. She grabbed it and began licking and slobbering all over him, being sure to coat the entire surface with her saliva. She gave special attention to the tip.

"That should do it babe, fuck that's nasty," he said, pulling away his dick which was now dripping with her saliva.

"Lay on your side," Marlon said. She complied as he moved behind her.

"Go slow, I've never had anything that big in my ass before," she said with obvious trepidation.

"Don't worry babe, this isn't my first rodeo," he said with a smirk giving her ass a hard slap.

"Ah! Ok, it's just... oh... ow!" she said suddenly as the tip of his cock struggled at her sphincter. Marlon grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. It was already stuck.

"Ah fuck!" he said. "Bitch you better relax your ass or this will hurt us both."

"I'm trying. Ok... ok..., ah!" she said as his dick moved deeper. The head of his cock was almost in. "Its been awhile."

"Yeah that's it, it's going," Marlon said with a grimace.

"Holy shit, holy shit," Brianna said. "It's too big!" she cried.

"That's what you said when I fucked your pussy," Marlon said with a shake of his head.

"I know, but my ass..."

"This ass needs a good fucking," Marlon said. He slapped each of her cheeks with his open hand.

"Ah! Fuck! Ok, ok go slow," she pleaded, suddenly smiling.

"Don't worry. The tip's in now," Marlon said confidently. He moved slowly back and forth and Brianna moaned loudly with each movement.

"Oh god, oh god," she moaned.

After a while it was easier going. It took a few minutes, but Brianna really started to get off on having her ass fucked. It was very tight, but the stimulation was so strong. Her pussy felt hot as the stimulation Marlon was giving to her rear gave her pleasure over her entire body. She started to shiver, as tremors of pleasure waved over her.

"Fuck, your ass is amazing," Marlon said, placing his hand on her waist and holding tight while he plowed her asshole with his big dick.

"Your dick is amazing!" she cried.

"Shit, ah yeah. Damn you took it all." She could feel his balls slap against her pussy as he fucked her ass.

"Oh my god," Brianna moaned. Her pussy was dripping on the bed and her face felt flush. She put her hand between her legs, spreading her pussy slightly. Her clit felt so big. She knew she was getting close. She could sense it like the vibration from an approaching train.

"Oh god, that's good," Marlon said.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming!" Brianna cried as the orgasm finally overtook her. Her ass squeezed Marlon roughly as her whole body shook. "Oh god!"

"Fuck, shit," Marlon said.

As her climax overwhelmed her, she felt faint as if she might pass out with pleasure. She had never cum so hard or so long before.

"Oh my god, that was so good," she said with a weak smile.

"Too fuckin tight, bitch," Marlon said. "You squeeze that hard and you'll make me black and blue. Come here," Marlon grunted, as he rolled them both onto their back, him on the bed and her against his chest. Then while holding her legs behind the knees he began fucking fiercely.

"Oh my god! Oh shit! Not so fast"

"Here it comes! I'm gonna cum in that fuckin' ass."

"Oh shit," Brianna said. She could immediately feel him explode, as he flooded her colon. The feeling of warm fullness increased until he removed his dick, and the remainder overflowed onto his stomach.

"Damn that was good babe," he said. "Haven't had ass like that in a while."

"You came so much," Brianna said in shock, holding her hand over her ass as she rushed to be bathroom. She frowned slightly as his cum dripped out into the toilet. She panted, catching her breath.

As she sat, she thought about her ex-boyfriend Jeff with which she had first tried anal sex. He was crazy about it, suggesting they should try it all the time. She finally said yes, just to shut him up. She never thought she would like anal so much. In fact she had to admit she almost preferred it. When she felt no more of Marlon's stuff was coming out she washed her face and her hands.

As Marlon came in she was straightening her hair in the mirror. She turned to face him, gazing at his chiseled naked body with a wan smile.

"Guess I should wash up," he said, pointing to the cum all over his washboard stomach and wide muscular chest.

"Yeah," she smiled, turning on the shower for him. "I think I'll join you," she said, stepping in first after quickly testing the temperature of the water with her hand.

"Sure babe," he said, going behind her. She applied some liquid soap to a luffa and rubbed it around her pussy gently, as it still felt sensitive. Then she rubbed it back between her legs around her asshole.

"Let me," Marlon said, grabbing the luffa from between her legs. He began cleaning her ass, then started massaging her butt.

"Mmm," she said softly. He spread her asscheeks and let his soft dick press there gently.

"Fuck girl, maybe we should go again."

"Shit, I don't think so," she said with obvious concern.

"Come on girl, that's the best ass I've had in a long ass time."

"I have to head home," she smiled faintly. "And besides, it's getting late. But..." She started writing her number on the glass shower door in the condensation. "Call me some time," she said as she stepped from the shower.

"Definitely babe. Whenever I need some of that fine ass," Marlon said, and bit his lower lip gently.

She laughed softly.

12