The Touch Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes," the woman replied, "we have all the documentation from new, she was only serviced and MOT'd a couple of weeks ago...when I decided to sell..."

It really was a lovely vehicle; there was a pull out sun awning on the off-side and a rack at the rear for extra luggage or a bicycle. I was already more than halfway sold on the idea when Becca called me around to the driver's door. "Look," she said pointing down.

At the bottom of the door in claret lettering matching the paintwork trim was the name 'VERA'. The owner had followed us round, "My husband and I always named our caravanettes..." she explained, "This one is Vera...you could always paint it out..."

"Oh No!" Becca and I both exclaimed in unison, and then laughed. "If her name is Vera...then that should not be changed..." I said. Putting a name to the van was the deciding factor...I was emotionally committed now unless the purchase price was totally prohibitive... "How much?" I finally asked. I heard Becca take a deep breath and hold it in... I crossed the fingers of both hands behind me. I knew that this year's van brand new would be on the forecourt for about £13,000...

"Oh dear, it is times like this that I wish my husband was still with us..." Mrs. Waterford said with a sad smile, "He looked after these sort of things." I guessed that Mr. Waterford had recently died. "My son-in-law says that I am to ask for £7,000...cash... but if you think that is too much...?"

I glanced at Becca who smiled broadly then made a comic zipping motion across her lips indicating that the decision was entirely mine.

"Oh, I nearly forgot," she added, "There is a large canvas tent awning in a box that straps to the top of the roof...it is the proper Volkswagen awning and box, mind you..."

The awning was a bonus but I had already decided anyway. "It's a deal I said," holding out my hand, "If you will take my cheque for £1,000 deposit now and hold Vera for me until tomorrow I will come over in the afternoon with my mechanic and if he is happy I will pay you the full £7,000 in cash and take my cheque back." I handed her my business card.

"Oh!" She exclaimed "There is no need for a deposit, I trust you, Mr. Riley... I know all about you... I am Jack's sister-in-law, his wife is my sister." We chatted for a few minutes and I introduced Becca as a friend and business associate and then we made our way back to her car.

I think that Becca was almost as excited as I was, she gave me a big hug and kiss as we got back into her car... "Was that a good price?" She asked.

"Absolutely stupendous!" I grinned, "A bargain. I will get Steve to run me out tomorrow and look the engine over but I think that I have just bought myself a car..." I glanced at my watch, I would be back in the office in good time to call the bank manager, Mr. MacDonald and arrange to collect the cash when I did the garden centre banking the next morning.

"I expect you to take me out in Vera one day soon," Becca said as we pulled into the centre car park, "You can drive me down to the coast and we can have a picnic and I can do some sketches of the cliffs and seashore."

"It's a date..." I chuckled, "but you probably won't get much sketching done..."

"I hope that is a promise," she giggled.

We exchanged light friendship kisses and I waved as she drove away and then made my way up to the office, I had some telephone calls to make; first to the bank and then to the company insurance broker, Vera was taxed and MOT'd and I could collect her on the company insurance but would need to get our broker to add her to my own policy as soon as the log book was signed over.

I got home at almost the same time as Gwen and so we decided to skip cooking dinner as we had both eaten well at lunchtime and just drive over to The Compasses Inn at Lower Chicksgrove for a drink and a bar snack. We sat in the corner booth seat with a bottle of chilled Mosel the best wine that the pub had to offer and toasted cheese and ham sandwiches, our thighs and arms squeezed together in the cramped space with Gwen's hand resting on my thigh beneath the table.

I had kept my news until we were seated in the pub and simply passed the letter from the golf club over for her to read.

"Oh my darling, that is fantastic news," she enthused, "I am so pleased for you, I know how much you have missed playing golf."

"What do you think Georgia is up to... gifting me the golf clubs and now paying for my membership?"

"I really do not know her very well, darling, she is one of Maggie's friends, not mine... but she certainly seems to have her sights set on winning your friendship... or more!" She dug her fingertips into my thigh causing me to jump.

"Shit, what was that for?" I whinged.

"Just to remind you where you belong, my lad..." She replied grinning evilly. "Maybe I had better renew my golf club membership so that Maggie can take turns keeping an eye on you... I wouldn't want 'Scary Georgia' dragging you off into one of the sand bunkers and having her wicked way with you."

I saw the opportunity to divert her attention away from the Georgia issue. "If you renew your membership then we could play together..." I put in, discreetly slipping my hand beneath the hem of her sweater and resting it on her bare waist. "...then perhaps I could drag you into a bunker and you could help me improve my 'up and down' game...OW! OW!" I let out a loud yelp as she dug her fingers hard into my thigh and simultaneously punched my arm with her other fist, drawing the attention of nearby customers in the bar.

"You are a pervert, Jamie Riley!" She hissed in my ear. "You shouldn't be even thinking about shagging your mother on the golf course... that is disgusting..." We both collapsed in a fit of giggling.

"So what do you think Georgia is really up to..." I asked seriously when we had calmed enough to talk sensibly.

"I think you will need to ask her yourself, darling... or if you are too chicken for that then perhaps Maggie can find out for you..." She gave me a discreet kiss on the side of the mouth... "Here is an idea..." She added, "Perhaps Georgia is looking for an eligible young man as a son-in-law?"

"I don't think so thank you!" I laughed, "I have met her son Charles and he is very pretty but I am not gay... you of all people should know that by now..."

"Not Charles, you idiot," she giggled, "Her daughter... I'm sure Maggie told me once that she has an unmarried daughter...I think she is probably about your age..."

"I did not know that, she has never mentioned her to me or talked about her in my presence..."

"Not even pillow talk?" Gwen quipped. I gave a mock scowl and wriggled my finger beneath her jumper tickling her waist. "OK...enough...enough... just testing."

I thought it was time to change the subject and so told her about my lunch meeting with 'Auntie Rebecca' leaving out the personal business of Becca's marriage which had been told to me in confidence but filled her in with full details about the caravanette and my plans to pick it up the next day.

"Wow, my darling, it sounds absolutely super," she effused, "A camper van will be totally ideal when you start commuting to Writtle College in the autumn, you will be self-sufficient and not need to stay in grotty digs or boarding houses." She started to get up... "Come on, finish your drink and let's go..."

"Where are we going..."

"I am going to drive us home via the Stratford Road... So that you can show me this Vera tonight... I need to see what the new competition for my affections looks like..."

It was only a short detour and we parked on the opposite side of the road, just where Becca and I had sat that afternoon. The lights were off in Mrs Waterford's house and so we decided not to risk going across to see the van at close quarters, the FOR SALE sign had been removed and the luggage box containing the awning had been fitted to the roof, so I guessed that her son-in-law had been to see her.

"She really is lovely... I am so pleased for you," Gwen said and leaned over to kiss me, a full on hot kiss with our tongues touching. "You can take me out for a drive in her tomorrow evening... I want to be your first passenger."

"OK," I agreed, "That is a start...but I thought we could take her on holiday in July when we go sailing, she has a big double bed... I thought we could shag our way around Cornwall by land and by sea..." I was interrupted as Gwen switched the ignition, gunned the engine and pulled away. "What...where NOW!" I stuttered.

"Home," She replied. "All this talk of shagging has reminded me that we have not made love for hours and hours...you need to take me home and take me to bed..."

We pulled into the drive with a scattering of shingle and we were both out of the car and into the house in seconds. I kicked the front door closed behind me and grabbed for Gwen's waist pulling her to me, her arms slipped around my neck and her lips searched urgently for mine. We stood in the dark hall our bodies crushed together and lips mashed in a long kiss that seemed to go on forever. My hands were exploring every part of her body that I could reach, cupping and squeezing her breasts, then sliding down her waist to caress her thighs, then drawing upwards beneath the hem of her skirt to grasp her firm buttocks revelling in the sensation of the feel of the smooth silk of her underwear. We were both lost in a hurricane of pure lust, twisting and clawing at each other our breath torn from us in deep moans.

"Oh God, Jamie my darling...take me to bed...make love to me...please..." she moaned against my throat her hot breath sending a ripple of desire down the length of my body to centre around my balls and jerk my prick into an instant erection. I slipped one arm beneath her knees and lifted her easily into my arms and carried her up the stairs even though my legs were trembling with erotic tension as her lips caressed the sensitive skin of my throat and the tip of her tongue burned a hot line of tiny pin pricks causing my entire body to break out in goose flesh.

I don't remember stripping off my clothes or even if Gwen undressed herself or I participated only that suddenly we were both naked and clinging to each other in her bedroom our lips locked together in a soft, long, shallow kiss our tongues just very lightly skimming around each other's lips, the tips flicking at each other tantalisingly. Just the lightest contact with her mouth seemed to always leave me breathless as though every kiss were an oral orgasm. Gradually our kissing became more intense, our lips sucking at each other, our tongues rolling and thrusting pythons of deep passion and our breathing turned to shuddering moans that filled each other's mouths making it an effort to breath and leaving us panting and gasping for breath our bodies jerking together uncontrollably.

We made love in her big bed, slowly and gently, savouring every moment and every touch of our bodies. We lay naked side by side whilst I explored her luscious curves with my hands our lips never far away from each other alternatively pecking or lightly brushing and then suddenly locking together in a totally mind blowing and body shuddering passion that left both of us gasping for breath and laughing in pure joy.

My hand sought and found her beautiful rounded breasts and my fingers tweaked and gently rolled her small nipples until they were hard, hot little buttons. I touched one nipple with the tip of my tongue it was hot and firm and the dark aureola was pimpled with desire and I felt it swell as I gently sucked the whole nipple into my mouth flicking the firm nubbin with the tip of my tongue.

She gave a soft moan deep in her throat, "Oh my darling, that feels so-o-o-o good..." She was smiling, her eyes were bright and her breath was coming in small gasps. I moved my lips to the other nipple and suckled gently until it was as swollen and engorged as the first and then slowly and gently drew the tip of my tongue down, across her ribs and belly, pausing to plant a small kiss in her navel until I was lightly nuzzling the soft downy fluff of her muff.

She drew a single deep breath as I slid my hand down over her round Mount of Venus and touched the tip of one finger to her slit and seemed to hold it for a long time before breathing out again in tiny gasping sighs as I softly drew the digit upwards between the swollen lips hardly penetrating until I found her tiny clit. She moaned softly as I rubbed the little butterball in tiny circles moving my finger down her soft pussy lips to bring her own moisture up to that most sensitive of centre of pleasure. I could feel it becoming engorged and firm beneath my touch, her breathing was becoming deeper and her hips were rotating in tiny gentle swirls pressing her clitoris against my fingers. I found the entrance to her vagina with the tip of one finger and slowly inserted it, amazed as always at the tightness of her entrance despite the hot wetness that coated my hand. She gave a deep moan. "Oh God, Jamie... that is so good, my darling..." I pressed two fingers firmly into her and wriggled the tips, in a way that I knew gave her pleasure. "Oh yes, just there... Yes, yes! Oo-o-o-o-o-h! Her panted whispers turned suddenly into a deep, long throaty wail as her body spasmed and she threw both arms around my neck clutching me to her as the orgasm rippled through her from head to toe, finally leaving her limp and gasping in my arms.

I was laying with one leg thrown over hers and my throbbing, damp erection was pressed hard against her soft round belly. I could feel the warm moisture of her pussy pressed against my thigh her hips were still making tiny sensual jerking motions that were rubbing her clit softly against my leg.

"Oh, darling, make love to me... Do it now...I want you inside me...I need you inside me..." She murmured against my ear.

I eased myself carefully over her and felt her hand move between us, gently guiding my erection to her pussy, until the throbbing glans was pressed against the warm tight entrance to her love tunnel. She settled her legs around mine and suddenly thrust her hips upwards, taking me by surprise and causing me to slide deep into her in a single thrust our loins coming together and swallowing my whole length until I was inside her hot moist tunnel as far as I could get. My erection was throbbing inside her and her vagina was responding with a muscular ripple which seemed to increase as we started to thrust at each other the sensations of our love making filling my whole body and numbing my mind. Our bodies surrendered totally to each other's burning needs and flowed together as the long slow thrusting of our loins gave way to a more frantic urgent pistoning as we propelled ourselves to mutual climax, both howling out our joy and clutching at each other as we spasmed and jerked through our orgasms and I disgorged my hot love juices into her in long spurts until she had drained me dry. We lay together for a long time wrapped in the warm glow of our love making until we finally fell asleep in each other arms.

I awoke in the pre-dawn glow of sunrise and glanced at Gwen's bedside clock to discover that it was shortly after 4 am, she was still asleep beside me her head resting on my shoulder and her honey coloured hair fanned over the pillow and her naked breasts rising and falling with the shallow breathing of sleep. She was beautiful and I adored her.

I gently disentangled myself and went to the bathroom then pulled on an old pair of shorts and a rugby shirt and went down to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. I took my mug and went out into the garden and sat quietly enjoying the dawn chorus and smoked a couple of cigarettes. Yesterday had been eventful. I was overjoyed and excited about acquiring Vera, I had arranged with Steve that we would drive out to Mrs. Waterford's to collect the caravanette after he had finished the afternoon deliveries which would give us time for him to check over the engine and to give it a test drive. I couldn't wait to see the re-action when Maggie and Emma got home on Monday and saw my new toy.

The membership to the golf club was still leaving me a bit mind numbed, I was thrilled to be able to play golf again, especially if Gwen re-joined so that we could play together, but I was still a bit mystified why Georgia Craven would show such generosity towards me...in truth we hardly knew each other. Joking aside I did wonder if she was making a play for me... In honesty I did find her attractive, her arse was fantastic in those tight business skirts that she wore and I had begun to enjoy her company... there was also that business of the strange sensation that we seemed to get sometimes when we touched... We were both aware of it but could not explain it, like a static electricity shock, which I personally found very erotic. It had happened a couple of other times, most noticeably with Jill Watford and in a milder form with other women and had opened the door to intense intimacy. If Georgia did not return my call that morning I knew that I needed to seek her out to thank her for her gift, perhaps I would take a drive out to Craven Manor later in the day, Colin and Libby would be working on the restoration of the patio area and driveway and I hadn't been out to see their progress for a couple of days.

I returned indoors and took a shower then changed into my working clothes. Gwen was still sleeping soundly and so I crept back to the kitchen without waking her and started to prepare us some breakfast. I would take her a cup of coffee in bed but I really needed to stay away from her lips and soft yielding body if we were to stand any chance of getting into work on time.