The Touch Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We crept back out of the passage and quietly closed the door and then fell into each other's arms doubled up with silent laughter.

"Come along.... Let's go and get that bloody drink..." Philippa urged and broke open the shotgun to remove the cartridges as we made our way back up to her rooms. Her sitting room on the first floor was decorated in an ultra-modern minimalist style with plain white emulsioned walls and modern teak and leather furniture. The only concession to family history was a number of Georgian prints of hunting scenes in modern frames and one very large painting of a horse by George Stubbs. She held up a crystal decanter, and without waiting for me to say yes or no she poured two generous tumblers of the amber liquid and brought one over to me.

She leaned in close and pressed her lips firmly against mine, I could taste the sweet perfume in her lipstick and her scent mixed with her natural body odour filled my head and excited my body. She spun away from me and started towards a door across the room kicking off her shoes as she walked.

"I am going to my bed...... " She chuckled, pausing in the doorway, "A nice dinner and all this excitement has made me quite randy...... I think that you should join me...."

I paused only long enough to shed my jacket and tie and leave them across the back of an armchair and then started towards her.

"Bring the decanter...." She ordered, "It could be a long thirsty night....." I turned back to get the whisky bottle. "If you don't want to stay and fuck me.... you are free to go..." She laughed from behind me.... "If you think you can outrun two barrels of No.1 load....?"

The chance to get into Philippa's bed was definitely not something I was going to be running away from, it had been an ambition of mine since I was about twelve. Her bedroom was decorated in a similar minimalist style to her sitting room with plain white walls but the original regency ceiling moulding had been retained and the ornate rose in the centre of the room now held a large modern white enamel fan light over the king sized divan bed. The only other furniture in the room consisted of a plain white dressing table with mirror, a couple of matching chests of drawers and a light blue satin tub chair which matched the fabric of the drape curtains. I guessed that the other two doors led to a dressing room and en suite bathroom.

Philippa stood at the foot of the bed with her back to me. "Zip!" She commanded holding her tumbler out at arm's length for me to take.

I took both glasses of whisky and put them with the decanter on her dressing table then I moved up close behind her and gently eased the zip at the back of her dress down slowly revealing her smooth lightly tanned back and waist, the contours of her skin broken only by a very narrow black bra strap and the embroidered waistband of her black silk cami-knickers. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to her naked shoulder and traced the ridged line of her spine with my finger tip from the base of her neck to the sacrum my finger gently pushing between the top of her buttocks and felt her arch her back slightly and give a small sigh.

"Oh fuck Jamie," she panted pushing her head back to allow my lips access to the softness of her throat and neck. "We should stay away from each other, you know.... Whenever I am with you I get so-o-o-o horny.... I don't know why it should be but you just do that to me..."

I reached up and unfastened her bra and slipped the narrow straps off of her shoulders so that she could tug it away and caught a glimpse of black satin as she tossed it carelessly across the room. I put my arms around her and my hands found her breasts. Philippa had a firm athletic figure with really firm pointy breasts, perfect cones of buoyant flesh the aureoles hot and swollen and almost one with the nipple which was just a hard peak at the tip of the soft penumbra of warmth that was filling my palm. I rubbed the coarse tip of my thumb across her already engorged nipple and felt her shudder as she pushed her dress all the way down and stepped out of it leaning back against me wearing only those black silk cami-knickers and black self-supporting stockings. My fast growing erection was crowding my trousers and was pressed hard against her buttocks, I knew that she could feel it as she gave a little giggle and wriggled her backside against me.

Philippa turned within the circle of my arms and grasp my face with both hands pulling my lips down onto hers. Her lips moved slowly against mine and we began to tentatively explore each other's mouths, tongues just lightly brushing across teeth and then probing and flicking at each other, she tasted of expensive lipstick and whisky. Her breathing became faster, she was making tiny shallow gasps into my mouth and I felt her back arch as she looped her arms around my neck and thrust her fingers up into my hair pushing her lips back hard against mine, crushing them against my teeth with her urgent surge of lust. I grabbed both her buttocks firmly and pulled her groin hard against the erection which was trying to burst out of my trousers. She rolled her hips to massage her silk clad pussy against my concealed hardness.

I felt her hands move down and start to tug at my belt, "Get your bloody clothes off.... I want to feel you against me....I want you inside me....!" She demanded.

By the time that my remaining clothes had joined her dress on the floor she had slid onto the bed and was laying waiting for me. She was totally naked, those silk knickers had disappeared somewhere leaving her pussy exposed to my view. I remembered that last time we had sex her slit had been sheltered by a soft tangle of pale auburn fluff but this night it was bare, she must have shaved just that day.... It gave me an erotic tingle to imagine that she might have done that for my benefit.

I rolled quickly onto the bed next to her and we revived our kiss now gasping into each other's mouths as the urgency of our lust increased and I swept my hand up and down her silk skinned back from the shoulders to her rounded hard buttocks and back up again relishing the feel of the professional rider's hard muscles beneath the skin. I pressed my lips to hers; her mouth responded instantly, her lips, soft and moist, opened and her tongue pushed into my mouth seeking mine, her hands grasping at my hair to hold my face to hers. I thrust my tongue at hers and our mouths joined to became a cavern of hot moistness in which our tongues performed a sinuous dance of lust and desire, until we broke away panting and gasping for air.

"Oh shit Jamie, I want you to fuck me!" she pushed her face up to mine our lips crushing against each other, tongue thrashing and entwining as we sucked and probed at each other's mouths frantically. "Never mind the bloody foreplay just get inside me!" Philippa was never one to beat about the bush she just went straight for what she wanted in everything, including sex.

Suddenly she heaved herself up and over and rolled powerfully on top of me, pinning me to the bed, her knees either side of my hips, with my erection hard and throbbing between us and I felt her hand grasp my prick in a vice-like grip and hold it steady as she raised herself above me and guided my quivering shaft to the entrance of her vagina. I could feel the glans sliding through the warm juices that were filling her slit already and the wet heat of her love tunnel. I was panting as hard as she was, my prick was ready and throbbing and as soon as it touched those tight lips I instinctively thrust home hard, entering her with a single plunging stoke as she rammed down impaling herself onto me until I was buried so deep inside her that I could go no further.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-h!" We both cried out in unison at the sensual pleasure from that violent joining. Our loins were jerking together as she settled down over me leaning backwards so that the penetration was amazingly even deeper. My prick felt as if it was trapped in a tube of red hot honey coated velvet and the pressure on my balls made them feel swollen to twice their normal size.

I grasped her hips and braced my shoulders against the bed and slowly raised my hips lifting her bodily upwards and then slowly lowered her back down until we achieved a rhythm that rocked us towards a mutual climax each of us trying desperately to hold back and prolong the intense pleasure of the deep penetration. Our fucking was slow and sensual but at the same time each thrust or lunge was hard and powered by our two powerful bodies each of us hammering at the other until our loins were bruised and aching.

I slid my hands up her body and cupped her small firm breasts; I could feel the hardness of her nipples against my palms. "Oh, my God, Philippa..... You are incredible......" I gasped. Then suddenly she was gyrating her hips and humping furiously until her entire body was bucking and plunging ramming herself onto my rigid shaft so hard that I was convinced that we would finally damage each other, my cock was numb, my balls tingled and my thighs ached, then I could feel her body start to quiver and I knew that she was approaching her climax. I could hold back no longer and I felt the surge that heralded ejaculation and heard myself groaning loudly as my throbbing prick thrust and jerked and spewed streams of hot jizz into her.

"O-h-h-h-h-h! Oh, fuck that's good!" she moaned her voice gravelly with lust. Her whole body bucked and spasmed as she made it to her own orgasm and I erupted inside her again, the force of our fucking tearing what felt like stream after stream of my juices from my quivering, almost insensate prick deep inside her as she collapsed forward on top of me her cheek against mine and her lips moving sensuously against my throat, my prick still inside her. "Oh, God Yes.... Yes.... Yes!" She moaned against my ear as her body trembled through its climax.

We lay like that, unmoving for a good fifteen minutes, silent, both of us just lightly dozing, exhausted by our furious fucking. Having sex with Philippa was far from soft and gentle, she fucked like she rode horses, hard and fast. Totally Fantastic!

"You need to get our drinks..." She murmured in my ear, "I don't think that my legs will support me..."

"OK," I muttered. My own legs felt pretty rubbery still but a slug of whisky might revitalise some of my exhausted body parts. I started to move, to wriggle out from beneath her, and felt my semi-flaccid prick begin to slip out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck... NO!" She howled. "Stop! Don't take it out....!" Her hands swept around to clutch and squeeze at my buttocks and she thrust her groin at me, making small humping motions which tightened her vagina around my cock and I felt the beginnings of a new erection start to rise inside her.

"I'm not sure if........" I began.

"Well I am...." She chuckled lasciviously.... "I want to fuck again...... then you can get the whiskies."

We fucked again! Somehow I manged to roll us over without pulling out of her and settled between her thighs my renewed erection still buried in her soft moist depths. Philippa let out a deep, satisfied, throaty moan as I ploughed deep into her already hot, wet love tunnel, flooded with the juices from our earlier love making. She locked her long smooth muscular legs around mine and we just lay there entwined and gently rocking back and forth each savouring the sweet sensation of really deep penetration, sharing long urgent lustful kisses, slowly and gently fucking, my whole world was centred on the warmth and moistness of her pussy, encasing my prick in a velvet sheath of sensual ecstasy which built until I could hold back no longer and began to slowly fuck again for real, drawing back almost to the point of withdrawal and then thrusting back in a long hard stroke, each thrust lifting her from the mattress until my weight slammed her back down. Her strong legs were clamped around mine and she surged forward to meet me as each hammering thrust got faster and harder, every penetration wringing a sharp gasp from her and a deep moan from me. I felt her vagina start to contract as she moved towards her orgasm, the rippling of her vagina walls pumping me to my own release and I felt my prick jerk and the glans swell and pulse as I erupted, furiously releasing a volcano of hot jizz deep inside her for the second time, mingling with her own juices as she shuddered through another orgasm, gasping and laughing.

We must have slept for a time as the clock on the bedroom mantle showed 01:50 when I finally got up from between her legs and made my way unsteadily to the whisky decanter. She followed me up and wrapped her arms around my naked waist from behind.

"Bring the glasses into the sitting room.... I want a cigarette and I don't like smoke in the bedroom..." she explained.

We both visited the bathroom and then sat nestled together side by side, totally naked on the couch and sipped at large tumblers of scotch and smoked a couple of cigarettes, it was a mild evening and we were perfectly comfortable and strangely unembarrassed by our nudity.

"Christ Jamie, every time we get together we fuck each other senseless....." Philippa murmured with a low laugh. Our faces were only inches apart so that I was able to brush my lips gently across hers and nuzzle into her soft short hair breathing in the heady perfume of her shampoo.

"Do you want me to go?" I asked. "It is Saturday tomorrow and you will have a full morning of junior classes...." I knew how much Philippa hated the beginners riding school which she usually handed off to Janice.

"Shit, NO!" She exclaimed, "I haven't finished with you yet Jamie Riley.... But you had better be gone by six-thirty when Janice starts to open up.... I don't want her going all moody on me because I'm shagging her boyfriend......"

"I'm not really her boyfriend.... we.... er.... just... well .... " I stuttered, "We sort of have an arrangement...."

"Is that what we have..... an arrangement... are we 'Friends With Benefits'...?" She asked with a grin.

"I really do hope that we are friends," I answered. "Very special friends ...."

"Well let's go back to my bed and try some more of the 'benefits' shall we?" She chuckled and took my hand and led me back to her large soft bed. "Now that I have got you into my bed you are staying right here!" she growled huskily moving right up close to me and cupping my face in her hands to bring it down to hers. Her lips fastened onto mine and her tongue was thrusting into my mouth twisting and probing and then we were locked together in a tight embrace her arms around my neck and my hands on her hips pulling her to me, in the past Philippa had never wasted much time on foreplay but that night she seemed to crave the intimacy of long and passionate kisses. I finally tore my lips away from hers, we both needed to breathe, I think there was a serious danger that we could easily suffocate each other with pure lust. "You are right," I panted, "I'm not going anywhere."

I pulled her close to me and held her tightly in my arms and kissed her hair and tipped her face up towards mine so that our lips could meet again. My hand moved to cup her breast and my fingers rolled and gently squeezed the nipple into a firm bud. I moved my lips down to run my tongue around the standing nub and the swollen aureola moistening it so that my fingers could caress it without friction. Her breasts were perfect white globes with dark aureoles and hard nipples and I nibbled and sucked at each until each sensitive point stood erect and Philippa was making little panting noises and arching her back to press her breasts harder against my lips.

"O-o-o-o-h! That feels so good, Jamie," she moaned. Her hand had found my prick and was gently squeezing and moving up and down the swollen half erect length bringing it back to life. She was kissing my throat and then down across my chest and suddenly she was sliding down me and I gasped out loud in anticipation as I felt her hot soft lips touch the glans, just once very lightly before she looked up at me and our eyes met.

"M-m-m-m-m, you have a nice cock...." She smiled. "But I think that it needs some encouragement...." She added with a throaty giggle.

Then her mouth slipped tentatively over the cap of my prick, and I felt the tip of her tongue probe ever so gently around the glans and touch the so sensitive eye of the snake. The very tenderness of her touch made me tingle from head to foot and my prick was throbbing as she slowly moved up and down my shaft taking almost half my length into her mouth, her teeth lightly grazing the highly sensitive vein on the underside the hot moistness of her mouth a softly sucking centre of sensation. I felt my prick stiffen and grow in her mouth and start to make small jerking thrusts of its own accord causing her to grasp the root firmly with one fist as the tip pushed deeper towards her throat. My balls were beginning to tingle in anticipation...

""Stop now, Philippa!" I urged, gently moving her head away from my groin, "If you don't stop then I will not be able to hold back...."

She continued to run her hand lightly up and down the length of my now rigid shaft. "H-m-m-m-m-m, it would be a pity to waste this lovely tree trunk after I have been to so much trouble to get it ready...." She laughed. "I think that you should put it back where it belongs...."

I pulled her back so that we were again laid side by side and ran my hand lightly down over her ribs and firm muscular stomach until it rested on the Mound of Venus and gently probed with one finger into her warm moistness. She gave a deep urgent moan and pushed her legs open wide so that her soft slit was fully exposed to my questing fingers. I slid one finger up between those lips until I found the tiny concealed clit ball and began to roll it gently with the tip of my forefinger feeling it become engorged and stiffen almost instantly beneath the pressure of my finger tip.

"Oh Fuck, Jamie... that is so lovely... don't stop... do it harder!" she panted hoarsely against my ear, and began to lightly rotate her hips so that her own motions were adding to my finger movements to massage her centre of erotic sensation. Her whole body was starting to tense and tremble. "Christ Jamie..... I think that I am going to cum...." She gasped, her expression one of surprise, "Oh God, yes... I am.... I am.... Aaaaaaah!" And she did. Her whole body jerked and writhed as she moaned and laughed her way through a rippling orgasm, one arm tightly wrapped around my neck holding my face to her throat, and the other hand jerking and squeezing at my erection until I thought that it would be impossible to hold back my own release.

"Oh Jamie, that was so fast," she whispered, her voice throaty with lust, "You have got to fuck me now.... You need to get your prick inside me.... I want you to make me cum again with you inside me!"

My cock was more than ready to do her bidding, it was a hard eager rod trapped between our bodies. I eased myself up and felt her hand snake down to grasp my prick just below the glans and guide it to her vagina squeezing it hard just before the moment she gave a small thrust with her hips to impale herself on the tip. She gave a low throaty moan and then another as I pushed forward entering her slowly this time an inch at a time, each small thrust dragging a moan from her, until I had pushed into her as far as I could go. She lay beneath me panting as I drew back and then thrust forward again slow but hard each thrust hitting bottom and drawing another breathy, giggling gasp from her.

"Oh God! Harder ... do it harder ... I'm going to cum again .... I am, I know I am!" Philippa moaned and her long strong legs swung up to lock around the tops of my thighs urging my prick deeper into her hot wet love tunnel.