The Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" He roared, his fingers bruising my hips as he worked with me, lifting and pulling me back down.

We moved quickly, the need becoming overwhelming as I rode his cock in the dimly lit night. My breasts bounced and jiggled above him, his head thrown back against the chair. I held his shoulders and chest, my nails digging into his skin, as I fucked him hard, lifting up for that euphoric feel of him filling me. My clit was hard and needing more attention, so I began to rock my hips, keeping him lodged deep inside of me.

"Oh Peter, fuck! I'm going to cum!" I yelled as my hips thrust back and forth over him.

My eyes were closed tightly and my head thrown back as I peaked, the only sounds were of my pussy gushing around him and wetting the vinyl cushion below us. I rode out my orgasm, my hips still thrusting but not as violently now. Peter cupped my breasts and flicked my nipples keeping me from coming all the way down. He moved his hips with mine, pushing me back up and fucking harder and harder.

"Turn around for me, Baby. Lean back," Peter guided me as he talked.

I lay against his chest, my head resting on his shoulder, my lips against his neck. His hands held my hips at first as we got situated, then moved up to my tits. Pinching and twisting my nipples, Peter thrust his cock into me. My body was laid out against him, as he continued to fuck me. When his fingers began to rub my clit, I lost control again, cumming loudly.

"Peter, YES! Oh my fuck, I'm cumming - NOW!" I had lost all sense of reality; Peter was in total control, manipulating my body for my pleasure and for his.

Peter joined me in my uncontrolled bliss as he felt my cum squirt out over his legs. He sat up suddenly and moved so he was now behind me, my face and chest pressed into the wet cushions. Thrusting deep inside of me, Peter began to take me hard. Brutal, deep pounding that made me gasp with pleasure. He took me over and over until he felt my pussy clamp down on him again, my juices streaming out and over his balls.

"I'm cumming, oh fuck! Take it, Mia!"

Peter's voice filled the night as he exploded inside of me, my pussy overflowing with his seed. I felt my body weaken and fall forward even more, his hot body draped over my back. Rolling to our sides, he grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. After a bit, I rose from the chair, the cold night air finally making me shiver. I reached for his hand and he gave me a curious look.

"We're going to bed and then we're going to do that all over again. I know I said I was going your way...But I didn't say it would be tonight."

Peter smiled and took my hand as we walked into the house. He smacked my ass playfully, watching as evidence of our lust dripped down and glistened on my thighs.

12