The Townhouse Encounters Ch. 01

Story Info
Neighbors get to know each other.
1.2k words
4.35
37.1k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh what a beautiful day it was," I thought to myself. The sky was clear and it was pleasantly warm. I got out of bed and walked out onto the balcony the air felt nice against my skin. With the railing on the balcony being a wood wall about waist high I figured the neighbors wouldn't mind if I was as naked as I was born. Living in a set of town homes the only thing I needed to worry about was if my row mates were out. I leaned out the sliding door and nobody was there.

I walked to the wall and there she was. Two town homes over was the new neighbor who moved in last month. I always had thought that she was married to the wrong man. They argued a lot and at times I could hear them in the evening with the door open.

She was a picture of beauty. I took her to be between twenty-five and thirty. She was 5 foot 4 and athletic in build. I imagine that's why she came home in gym clothes from time to time. I always liked when she did because she had the firmest ass I had ever seen. She had dark brown hair and hazel eyes that seemed to have a glow all their own. He body was as proportioned as it could possible be and tanned a golden brown. Speaking of that, she was tanning at this very moment.

She noticed me walk onto the porch and greeted me with a wave and a smile. I returned the wave and stated "It's a beautiful morning, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is, that's why I am tanning already, lots of yard work to do."

I was happy to hear that. That meant all afternoon I could look at that spectacular ass and dream of running my hands up and down it. Although right now was nice because she had on a skimpy bikini. Just then she rolled onto her stomach and I noticed it was a thong. I moaned quietly seeing that perfect ass just out there for me to admire. About that same time I noticed that I was getting hard. "Uh oh!" I said to myself, "This will not do." I figured if she was going to lie out and let me see that ass, I was going to get off to it. So, I pulled a chair over to the rail and got a good position to view her.

Unbeknownst to me, at the moment, she had noticed that I was watching. She got up off her lounge chair and moved toward the porch. I thought, "Dammit and I was just getting set up." Just then she came back out to the yard with a small bag and a cold drink. I figure what the hell, that's not a bad idea so I ran into my house and got an iced tea and a tube of lubricant for my stroking. When I got back out on the porch she was on her back and had changed the position of her chair so that her feet pointed towards my house. She had on dark sunglasses now and was enjoying the sun.

Her yard was enclosed with a wood fence about 4 feet high and was adorned with an assortment of plants she placed there. I thought again this would be a pleasurable day watching that ass in the air as she groomed her yard.

I caressed my now half hard cock and massaged my balls looking at her laying there. Her legs were slightly open and I noticed how puffy her mound was. I wondered how it tasted and would feel around my cock. Then she did something that surprised me at first but then I was excited by it. She began to caress her toned stomach. Was she watching me? I couldn't tell because of the glasses. She moved on to caressing her arms next. Perhaps she was just rubbing in the tanning oil that made her skin glisten in the sunlight. Next was her neck, her long fingers stroking its length. She slid her hands down and began to caress and knead her firm 36 C breasts.

Now I knew she had to be looking at me through those glasses. She smiled at me as she pinched her stiffening nipples. My cock was rock hard in my hand now. I placed some lube in my right palm and began to coat my hardness with it. My hand was now slipping, with ease, up and down all seven inches.

I watched her as she slipped off her top and played with her breasts. She had the biggest nipples I have ever seen on a woman. Hard they looked to be about an inch and a half long. She pinched them and pulled them, and squirmed when she did. She moved one hand down across her belly and stroked her mound through her thong. She was writhing on the lounger as she massaged her sweet spot. She moved her hands to pull off the thong and I noticed that the thong was soaked with her juices. She brought her fingers that were rubbing her pussy up to her mouth and slid them in and tasted her dew on them.

I worked the head of my cock for a while. First with one hand then with two I felt the head harden to what felt like steel. I imagined my tongue exploring the folds of her pussy and sighed with the though.

She slid her fingers up and down the length of her cleft, soaking them with her juices. She licked her lips in a way meant to tease me. Her hands both moved down and spread her lips wide apart. Her opening glistened with her excitement and she slipped in two fingers.

I could hear her moan softly as she fingered her soaked pussy. She thrusted them in first fast, then slow. She stopped momentarily to reach into her little bag and pull out a dildo. She began to render lips service to the latex cock like I wished she would me. She sucked that dong for a few minutes and then looked up at me and mouthed, "I want you!" She took the cock and started to fuck herself with it.

I stroked faster and was rolling my balls in the other hand. I watched her ram the rubber cock hard into that sweet trimmed pussy. She just killed me with what she did next.

She rolled over and positioned herself on her knees and rested her shoulders on the ground. She slipped a hand in her pussy and coated her fingers with her juices. She replaced the hand with the dildo and began to pound her pussy again. Then she took the soaked hand up over her back and slipped a finger in that sumptuous ass.

I thought I would blow right then. I slowed down slightly so I wouldn't come before her.

She worked her ass and her pussy with reckless abandon. Soon she was climaxing while she was grunting and gritting her teeth. She came again and again, spasming like she was having a seizure. I stroked my cock hard and fast now. I felt my cock tingle as I sprayed hot jets of cum all over the deck. It seemed like I just kept coming for minutes.

I looked back down at her and she was putting her suit back on. She pulled up her glasses and winked. I smiled in return.

As she walked back into the house she started to hum. The song was the Carpenters, "We've only just begun."