The Toy

Story Info
Wife finds for a toy for her bisexual husband.
2k words
4.19
93k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InYo
InYo
46 Followers

You'd had a wonderful evening out together with your wife. Dinner, dancing at a club, it was lots of fun. She had even dressed up for the occasion in a stunning red clinging sundress, showing off all her curves. It was a bit too short, but you didn't mind her flashing you throughout the night. The ride home was agonizing because your wife alternated lifting her dress so you watch while she stroked herself through her panties and reaching over and stroking you through your pants. You finally pull into the driveway, hop out and the two of you run into the house.

You both litter the route to your bedroom with discarded clothing, and by the time you get there you are both naked. You run your hands over each other, enjoying each other's touch. It is hot in the room so your wife goes over and opens the patio door and screen completely, allowing the air to flow freely into the room. She then comes back to you, drops to her knees and gives you a long blowjob, stopping before you cum though. You in turn throw her onto the bed on all fours and mount her from behind, shoving your dick deep into her pussy.

You've been at it for a few minutes when you hear your wife gasp and you look up to see a strange man just around the corner of the open patio door. You are shocked, especially when you see I have my pants open, cock out, and am masturbating watching the two of you have sex. Your wife quickly realizes I mean no harm, and grinds back against your prick. "Come on baby," she coos, "if he wants to watch, let him." And with that she closes her eyes and concentrates on impaling herself on you.

You motion me to come in and sit on a chair at the end of the bed. When I do you tell me to get comfortable, so I strip naked, then recline in the chair and stroke my cock slowly as I watch. You concentrate on giving me a good show for a while, and when you look up you see I keep shifting my position, trying to look between both of your legs. "Want a better view?" I nod my head quickly, and then climb on the bed and lie down, then slide underneath your wife, head first, just as you instruct.

From this position I can look up and watch you sliding into her from only a few inches away, your shaft slick with her juices, your nuts slapping between her thighs. I let out a soft moan, the lift my head up until I can reach her clit with my tongue. I lick it gently, and am rewarded by a squeal of delight from her. Taking my cue, I adjust myself to better please her. I end up with my head up high; my nose nuzzling your sack, while my lips and tongue lick and suck not only her enlarged pussy lips, but also your shaft as well as it slides past me.

The squeal gets your attention, and when you realize what I'm doing to her you almost protest, until you feel my lips and breath on your shaft as well. You realize I am trying to please you both, so you decide not to be pissed. I keep playing with your balls with my nose, and you can feel my tongue trying to slip into her pussy along side your dick; the sensation is wild. When you adjust your position to speed up your pumping you realize that your almost sitting on my face, your balls on my forehead, my head rubbing against your thighs as you thrust. You hold onto one hip with one hand, and reach down and grab behind my head with the other; it's so kinky it makes you hotter than ever. In no time at all you cum, pumping load after load into her, so much in fact that it pours out, and I greedily lick every drop I can get. The position is good for her as well, and as you are climaxing she does as well, collapsing on top of me moaning loudly.

As we lay there panting the door bell rings. You cuss, because you are expecting a delivery and this, despite the hour, must be it. You tell me to get off the bed, and I do, my unsatisfied cock rock hard in the air, and go sit on the chair again. Your wife lies there naked and stroking herself, smiling at you as you put on your housecoat and go sign for the package. It takes only a couple of minutes but it feels like an eternity. When you get back to the bedroom you are shocked to find your wife back on all fours, with me fucking her from behind! She's obviously enjoying it, and it doesn't seem forced.

But needless to say, you're pissed. How dare I take advantage of your hospitality by fucking your wife! You almost run in and pound the crap out of me, but instead you quickly devise a better plan. After a few minutes you have all the items you need, so you walk into the room and approach the bed from the side. We look at you sheepishly, but you nonchalantly indicate for us to continue. You grab some thick firm pillows and pill them under your wife's belly so she is arched over them, and she smiles and thanks you. You nod and then move behind me, and over my shoulder you ask "Not bad buddy, but can you do it without your hands?" With that you reach around and grab my wrists, pull them behind me and tie them quickly with your robe's belt. I start to pull out of her, to move back and free myself, but you shove me forward, on top of and deep inside her. She moans loudly, trapped between me and the mound of pillows.

You lean forward and whisper in my ear "You want to fuck? Then let's fuck." I feel you harden, your cock slipping between my thighs. I feel vulnerable, but also turned on by your closeness. I start to piston again, rhythmically sliding into her, she moans with enjoyment. You rub your body against my back and ass, your cock still wet with her juice leaving a trail up my legs. "Sounds like she's having fun being filled, don't you think?" You say. I nod my head in agreement. "What do you think about it?" you say, and with that you spread my ass cheeks with one hand and begin to slide a KY-lubed finger into my ass. I squirm, trying to stop you but I can't. You firmly but gently slide the finger up to the second knuckle inside my tight hole, and you instantly know that I'm a virgin. I start to protest, but my argument falls apart as you begin sliding in and out of me. Your wife looks up at us and coos "Oh, honey, what ever your doing to him keep it up... he's soooo hard now."

I groan deeply, torn between the violation and the feeling you're giving me. I lean forward over her back, still pumping into her, but now your finger slides into me every time I push back. You push my legs apart wider, further pinning your wife with my off balance weight, but also making it difficult for me to fight. After a few minutes your finger is as far as it will go inside me, and as I relax with enjoyment you slide another finger in me. It takes awhile for me to adjust to the additional width, but eventually you are sliding in and out with relative ease. When you see I'm good and ready you pull out your fingers, causing me to whimper, and put the head of your condom-clad cock at my opening. I look back at you, my eyes wide with shock, as you slide into me, slowly and firmly. It takes awhile for you to get your whole length inside my ass, but when you're in you enjoy the tightness I provide.

Your wife is moaning for me to start going again, and I slowly do. Now though I alternate between sliding into her going forward and penetrating my self on your cock moving back. It makes me go a lot slower, but neither of you seem to mind, as you are both moaning alternately depending which way I am moving. You reach forward and grab your wife's hips and lock your elbows; this allows a space between the two of you for me to move, but not get away.

You then take over the thrusting, each thrust into my ass causing me to thrust into her pussy; it's almost like your fucking us both at the same time. It doesn't take long for her to begin to orgasm, and you can tell I am close too, so reach between us and grab my balls and give them a firm grip. I moan, and you warn me not to cum yet. I nod, and we both watch as your wife cums, thrashing around on her pillow mound, eventually thrusting hard back onto me, which in turn shoves you deep inside me. I cry out loudly, but don't cum.

When she stops thrashing you pull me out of her, but not you out of me, and we stand at the bottom of the bed while she moves the pillows and sits on the bed in front of us. She tells us how hot that was for her, and how she never knew it could be like that. She smiles up at you, and tells you that she arranged the whole thing, and that I've agreed to be your toy for the rest of the night. You grin wildly, and I feel your cock twitch, still buried deep in my ass. You pull out slowly to the sound of my protests, and then pull the condom off and throw it in the garbage near by.

You push me down so I am sitting on your wife's lap facing you; my hands tied I have no choice, you tell her to keep me aroused, so she slides one hand around and starts giving me a slow and agonizing hand job, while the other slides between us and she inserts two fingers in my well-fucked ass. I groan loud, lean my head back and open my mouth, so you promptly slide your cock into it. I'm startled but don't fight, instead begin to suck and lick your shaft.

Looking down you can see me being tortured by your smiling wife, my eyes closed and hers full of lust. You let me suck you for a while, until you feel the orgasm building inside. You grab my head and fuck my face, glad to see I take you willingly and almost fully, still sucking and licking as you pump. Finally you can't take anymore, but first you pull out and aim at my face, and then fire jet after jet of creamy cum. I open my mouth and try to catch it all, but about half lands on my face; a highly erotic sight.

Your wife laughs and says that you cumming on my face has pushed me to the edge, so you quickly drop to your knees between our thighs, and wrap your lips around the head of my twitching cock; you can still taste her cum on me. She beats me off quicker now, and you are rewarded as I send stream after stream of hot cum into your mouth. I groan out loudly and collapse against her.

When you are finished milking my cock you stand up between our thighs, and look down at us. "Thanks for the present honey," you purr "want help me break him in ALL NIGHT?" She nods happily, and I groan; I know it's going to be a long night as I watch your cock begin to twitch again...

InYo
InYo
46 Followers