The Toy Boy Call Boy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Chapter Two

I didn't see Aunt Jane again for the next six months, probably because I didn't come home from College over that period. I buckled down to my studies and, believe it or not, my marks started to improve. Not a lot happened in the sex department, but there were a couple of girls that were willing to put out, so who was I to knock that back.

One of these girls told me after we had got all hot and heavy that she was intending to take up prostitution, just so she could earn enough money to get through College without having to take a day job somewhere. Having just been the beneficiary of a mind-blowing orgasm on the end of my special cock, this girl suggested that I might look at doing that too.

It was the first time that I thought about it. Yes, it may be a possibility, although I couldn't really see how a guy could make much money out of it. After all, women didn't patronise brothels the way guys did. Still, I did my research, as any ambitious student would, and discovered that if guys were good at it, there was big money to be made as an escort, becoming a handbag on the arm of some rich woman while she socialised.

I was still mulling over how to go about it when I returned home for the summer vacation. I stayed in my old room at my parent's home and within a few days, Aunt Jane came calling on my mum. I made myself scarce, hanging out by the pool. I listened to their happy voices as my mum and Aunt Jane talked in the kitchen, not far from where I lay on a sun lounge.

I have to admit that I even felt a stirring in my loins, just from the sound of Aunt Jane's voice that brought back such fun memories of that one night six months ago when she climbed onto my erection and took advantage of me. Well, that's my story anyway and it sounds good, doesn't it?

I had actually drifted into a slumber when Aunt Jane's voice right beside me jolted me from my reverie. "Your mother has rushed off to the supermarket to get some ingredients for the cake she's making. How long do you think we've got, Jamie?"

"No, no, as good as that night in my room was, Aunt Jane, we mustn't do it again..." I looked up at her standing above me, trying to engage her eyes that seemed focussed further down my body, "...at least not in my family home."

"So it would be okay if I arranged a suitable venue," she suggested.

"Err ... I don't know ... we really shouldn't!" I knew as I said it that I wasn't very convincing.

I quickly engaged her in conversation, trying to keep her away from proposing that we have another assignation ... or fuck, if you'd prefer the simpler word to describe it. I even told her about my recent college bedmate, who suggested that I could become a male escort.

To my amazement, Aunt Jane was sold on the idea, thought it was fabulous, she offered to help me get started. I had never bothered to find out what she did for a living, but it turned out that she was in advertising, and she offered to give me professional help. First, she said, she would have one of her company's web designers build me a website. Then, she would organise flyers to be distributed through the rich neighbourhoods, then she would create a rate card for me to follow, and finally have a set of business cards printed.

A few days later, she called to invite me to a nearby motel room where she said, "Your training program is about to begin."

We spent an entire afternoon there. After she had shown me a Powerplay program she had arranged for me, plus a preview of the website, we undressed each other and Aunt Jane taught me the finer points of lovemaking. It was how to prolong my time inside a woman before cumming, and how to lick a woman's pubic region the correct way.

What an afternoon it was! After we both eventually came, Aunt Jane was once more full of the remorse that she showed on our first encounter, berating herself for leading me astray. By the time that we closed the door of the motel room behind us at 6pm, she declared that I was ready for my initial escorting job.

Aunt Jane had set the rates pretty high. While I agreed with her reasoning, I expected that the first time a woman caller would ask me for the pricing, I would be filled with doubts about my ability and I would crumble and quote low.

But surprisingly, my resolve held. When that first serious call came from a woman calling herself Kay, she quickly got down to the nitty gritty. "I am attending a bankers convention and I need a date for the final night banquet. Your name was recommended to me, so how much? I'd thinking 6 till midnight, let's say."

"One thousand dollars," I said, trying to sound confident, but my body was shaking so much, I feared that Kay would hear it in my voice.

"You must be good, Jamie, that's a lot of money. Tell me, how's your knowledge of economics? I am told you're only young, so I won't get away as introducing you as a male friend. I'd do better telling them you're my son."

"An A-plus in my last economics exam," I told her more confidently, the tremor less noticeable in my voice now.

"Good, well maybe I could introduce you as a promising up-and-comer at my bank. Tell me Jamie, if the night were to go really well for us, I think you know what I mean, what would the extra services be worth?"

I took a huge gulp of air, and recalled Aunt Jane's words of advice about not selling myself short, as I said, "An extra thousand!"

There was a long silence and I momentarily thought I had blown it. "My, my, you are either extremely good, or awfully cocky. Are you cock-y, Jamie?" she asked, seeming to delight in emphasising the word cock. I was surprised that such a high-flying businesswoman would play such silly word games.

"I don't believe you will be disappointed in a two thousand dollar investment, Kay," I responded, still battling to have self belief overcome my nerves, and using one of the lines that Aunt Jane had taught me.

"Umm! Do I have to commit for the lot now? Can I just engage you as my escort for the dinner, and then if we hit it off on the night, can I decide to take the complete package there and then?"

"Of course, that's no problem," I told her, but really hoping that she would want it all. Not just for the money, but to get the first one out of the way.

The booking that Kay made was for 10 days away. At the time, I wondered how I could keep my excitement at bay for 10 days. But so slowly, those 10 days went by and the day of my first escort event came around.

Although I was almost 21, I was living back at home while on my vacation. I naturally didn't want my parents to know about my new secret pastime, so I set up an excuse to go to sleep over at one of my friend's houses and left home at 3 that afternoon.

In reality, I stopped off at the hire place to pick up my rented dinner suit, then headed over to Aunt Jane's apartment. Since she had helped me so much in setting up my new business, she had invited me to stay over tonight, to get dressed and leave from here ... and to return here at midnight if the banker Kay failed to pick up my option. Wow, what would my mum say if she knew how her best friend had urged and encouraged me to become a male whore, a call-boy.

Aunt Jane suggested that I take a soaking bath rather than a shower and, to my surprise, insisted on coming into the bathroom to help wash me. I felt like a kid again, being soaped by a woman the same age as my mother. Of course, after that one intimate encounter with Aunt Jane, she took her time over soaping and washing me and took long admiring looks at my exposed semi-erection. Just the mere intimacy of her sensitive touching and those long looks had been enough to arouse my cock to its current state.

"Oh, I wish I could do more than touch, Jamie, but I don't dare risk diminishing your ability to please Kay tonight."

"I don't even know if I am going to get a chance with her, she hasn't booked me to stay the night yet."

"I'll bet she does. Once she sees you, she won't be able to resist, Jamie."

When Aunt Jane was convinced that I was as clean as possible, she urged me to get out of the bath and eagerly towelled me down. I could see that if Kay did not exercise her option for me to stay with her tonight, Aunt Jane would be waiting eagerly to have me once again.

A hire car came for me at 6pm and my mentor wished me well as I headed off for my first paid escort job. I arrived at the hotel around 6.30 and strode into the foyer to meet my client, attempting to look confident. I was wearing a red flower in my lapel to enable Kay to recognise me. As it was, I was left standing there, she was fashionably 10 minutes late which did nothing to settle my nerves.

As the time approached 6.40, I even wondered if I might have been stood up, although I figured the initial $1,000 was already in my account. Then Kay appeared, walking toward me purposefully. I recognised her from seeing her on TV and in press photos. She was a high-flying banker, running one of the leading banks, the only woman leader in a decidedly man's world.

She was not a beautiful woman, she was attractive but the business in which she worked had moulded a conservative woman that would normally not stand out in a crowd. Unless that crowd was exclusively executive bankers, then she would stand out, being the only woman. But the dress she had chosen for this formal end to the conference lifted her out of that image. The gown was full length to her ankles, it was gold and black and it fitted well on her slender frame. She was not overly endowed, possibly 34-25-34 in the old numbers. It was cut low in a vee in front, showing just enough cleavage to tempt without tarnishing her image.

"Well, you must be Jamie," she said brightly, offering her hand, "I am happy with first appearances. I hope you haven't been waiting too long."

"No, just a few minutes," I told her, shaking her hand firmly without crunching it, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Kay."

"Did I explain to you on the phone that I am married, but my husband hates moving in the same circles that I do. He is much happier sitting at home with a beer and some sport on TV. I do regularly come to these things alone, but tonight I will tell the people at our table and any others that I might introduce you to, that you are a promising up-and-comer in our bank. Hopefully they will buy that and not suspect that this middle-aged banker has always wanted a toy boy ... if you'll pardon the expression."

"You can call me what you like, you're signing the cheques. I hope I can play the part for you."

Kay looked at me with a sly grin, "Now which part would that be, Jamie?"

"I meant the part of the up-and-coming banker, Kay ... but I also hope that I get to play the part of the toy boy to your satisfaction."

Her sly grin turned into a broad smile, "I am sure that I will only need one glass of champagne to give me the courage to keep you for the night."

She momentarily took my hand and squeezed it, leading me to a sweeping stairway that led to the ballroom where the convention banquet was being held. As we climbed the stairs, she let go of my hand, "I am afraid that there will be no more touching until the dinner is over. After all, now you are just a young man in my bank."

I thought the evening went well. I could see why this woman was one of the leading bankers in this country. Over cocktails, she moved us from group to group so seamlessly and I began to feel comfortable in the role I was playing. Again, at the table, I grew more and more at ease and was soon imagining that I really did have a job at her bank. However, I did detect that one couple at our table seemed to look at me suspiciously and at times asked some very curious questions, usually while Kay's attention was turned in the other direction so that she couldn't intervene and admonish them. I think I deflected them sufficiently to save Kay's reputation.

I was cautious about what I drank, only having one beer and one glass of wine throughout the evening. Kay had a glass of champagne when we arrived and two glasses of white wine through the night. Around 10.30, Kay stood up and excused herself, I assumed heading for the Ladies Room. The couple made one more attempt at blowing my cover, throwing several names at me that they expected that I would know if I really did work at the bank. To my great relief, they were thwarted when an inebriated man who obviously knew them well, blundered in before I was obliged to answer them.

I sat on my own at the table, several of those we had sat with through the dinner, had moved on to talk to friends around the room and the suspicious couple opposite were side-tracked by their drunken friend. I felt a hand slipping into my jacket pocket and I spun around anxiously, only to discover that it was Kay who had returned from the Ladies Room. I looked at her curiously and moved my hand into my pocket to check what she had just done.

She leaned her face in surprisingly close to mine and whispered, "I just left you a souvenir of this evening."

My hand reached into my pocket and my fingers felt a garment that was made of flimsy soft material, perhaps silky with some lace. "Is that what I think it is?" I asked.

"If you're thinking the way a young man of your age should, then yes, you would be right. I have only just taken them off so they should still be warm."

"And wet?" I asked.

"I don't know about that, it's up to you to organise for me to be wet."

I was surprised at how suggestive this gesture and the words had become, all of it said with her face so close to mine. I looked across the table to see that the nosy couple were deeply engrossed in their conversation with their drunken friend. They appeared to have missed the moment of intimacy between Kay and I. Maybe my client had noticed that too and taken a chance to reveal a different side of herself to me. Then again, maybe it was the three glasses that had loosened her up.

Her face came back next to mine again, "I also went to the ATM while I was out removing my panties. Consider yourself booked for the rest of the night." I turned and smiled to her, actually wishing I could kiss her. She continued, "How do you like your eggs for breakfast?" then she giggled and I figured the wine was helping.

"Are you ready to go now?" I asked her.

"Damn right I am," she replied, standing and picking up the purse in which she had carried her panties back from the Ladies Room to my pocket. We said our goodnights to several people that Kay obviously thought mattered and left the ballroom.

She steered me toward the elevators. When she saw several bankers and their wives waiting for the up elevator, she whispered to me, "Take the stairs down to the foyer as if you're leaving, wait five minutes and then come up to Room 2130. Got that, 2130, don't be long." Then stepping away from me, she held out her hand, saying "I will see you tomorrow, Jamie, thank you for coming."

I did as instructed and 5 minutes later, I reached the door to Suite 2130. I tried the handle and found it open. I walked in and there she was, sitting in a single lounge chair, still in her cocktail gown. She rose as I entered her room and I went straight to her. She held out her arms and, although I was literally shaking with nerves, I slid into her embrace.

"Kiss me please," she said and I did. It was only chaste and demure for a moment and then our lips opened and our tongues met. Despite her austere formal banker-like exterior, her kissing was hot and I realised I had in my arms a woman desiring some quality loving. My hands roamed over her back while our deep kiss intensified and I felt her hands doing the same on my back, pulling me to her.

When the kiss eventually broke, it had gone on long enough that we were both now breathing heavily, clearly aroused and excited by the imminence of hot sex after a frustrating evening of promise, but little else with the no touching edict. She spun around in my arms, presenting her back to me, "Can you get this catch please?" one hand reaching back but not able to open the hook at the rear neck of her dress.

With shaking hands, I unhooked the clasp and unzipped her dress down the back. It parted to the waist and I helped the two sides to separate, exposing her smooth back with just a thin bra strap across it. I wondered if I should open that too. She did something with the dress from the front and it began to fall forward and down.

She began to walk away from me, heading for an open door. This was a luxurious suite and I guessed that she was headed for the bedroom. I watched her arse come into view as the material fell away and she stepped out of the dress as she walked, casually discarding it on the floor. Since her panties were still in my pocket, her arse was bare.

Kay turned her head around to look lingeringly back at me. I followed her toward the bedroom, catching up and stepping in close again, folding my arms around her, holding her to my still clothed body.

My mouth kissed her hair and she pulled her head back to look into my eyes. "Oh dear, I am really quite nervous, I haven't done this before. Cheating on my husband and taking a paid toy boy is something I had this incredible urge to try. Will you be patient with me if I have moments of indecision."

I nodded and whispered, "Yes of course!"

"Thank you, I do want to do it, it's just such a massive change for me. If all those fellow bankers in that room downstairs knew that this so-called ice maiden was about to make love with a handsome young man half my age, they would be very shocked." She laughed, "It could even have an effect on my bank's share price."

My mouth found her lips again and I silenced her words with another deep and passionate kiss. We were almost in the doorway of the bedroom. This time when we parted, she turned her head and said, "Your money is in there on the bed, better put it in your pocket so you don't forget it. Are you going to keep my panties?"

"I sure am," I told her as I followed her on into the bedroom, looking to see a pile of crisp new banknotes that I assumed totalled the additional $1,000 for the remainder of the night. I didn't count it, just gathered it up from the bed and stuffed it in my jacket pocket alongside her panties.

"I said we were going to make love, Jamie ... is that what we will do? Are you going to make love to me ... or will it be just wild uninhibited sex? I really don't mind, just so long as we have fun."

I swept her back into my arms and she made a painful sound. "What's wrong?" I asked, holding her at arm's length so I could look into her eyes.

She raised her hands to my belt buckle, "Your buckle dug into my bare skin." I still hadn't seen her nakedness in front below the waist, I tried to see now. "No, please don't, I'm embarrassed, I don't even undress in front of my husband."

"Lovers are different, lovers need to see their woman nude."

She finished unbuckling my belt, unclasped my trousers and they fell around my feet. I was wearing boxers and my shirt still covered them. "Is that what you are, Jamie? Are you about to be my lover?"

"I can be whatever you want me to be," I told her, stepping out of the pool of my trousers. She began unbuttoning my shirt and I reciprocated, pushing the bra straps off her shoulders. Kay pushed the shirt open, revealing my bare chest and she looked like she approved of my body with the six-pack.

"Just be good for me," she said as I reached around her body and unclasped her bra, easing the cups forward from her breasts. Nervously and timidly, she brought an arm up, feebly attempting to use it to cover her chest, concealing the shape of her breasts and the nipples. At the same time, her other hand shot down to cover her pubis.

"I do want to see you," I told her.

She turned to conceal her charms and I watched her walk away from me, to the side of the bed, her bare back and arse revealed unashamedly. "Great arse," I told her and her head spun around.