The Toy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

their pussies into each other's faces, and Steve shot loads of cum onto his girl's cunt and stomach. When they crept back to her room, all Tina wanted to do was lay back and rub her pussy till she came, but Beth seemed to just forget the whole incident.

"Sure," replied Tina uncertainly. With a sheepish grin, she added "I was hoping we could watch it together."

Beth smiled broadly as she removed the cassette from the box and pushed it into the machine. It sucked the tape in with a low whirr, starting to play immediately. Tina flipped on the TV as Beth sat on the couch, still staring at the box cover. She looked down at herself, then over at Tina. She started to giggle and she sheepishly turned away. "I sure can pick my outfits, can't I Tina?"

There was silence for a second as the VCR played FBI warnings, then they both began giggling. The giggling escalated to full scale laughter and finally, as the credits began, they were in each other's arms, rolling on the couch, laughing hysterically. Finally, they regained control and turned to the movie, still lying in each other's arms on the couch.

The movie began with a young looking girl, Kristin, in her bedroom. Pictures of young heartthrobs adorn the walls, and a giant bouquet of roses with a big card that read "To the new woman. Happy 18th birthday. The Gang." She lay on her bed, dressed as she is on the cover. Her legs were slightly parted, and a bright strip of pink panty covered her cunt under her almost useless skirt. Her nipples were visible through the thick weave of her sweater, and her blond pigtails were tied with pink bows.

The phone rings, and she answers it. "Hello" . . . "Oh hi Brenda."

Switch to Brenda. You can only see her face, but she is obviously on all fours and the bucking of her head shows she's getting fucked from behind. "I'm calling . . . to confirm . . . that the party . . . is still on . . . for tonight."

Switch to Kristin. Her hand has found its way down to the pink strip between her legs and is rubbing up and down slowly as she figures out what her friend is up to. "Yeah Brenda, we're still on. And bring that stud of yours, Al. That is Al who's fucking you, isn't it?" She pulled the material of her panty aside enough to slide her fingers into her cunt.

Switch to Brenda. She can barely hold the phone as a tall young man with dark hair and a moustache pounds her beaver doggie-style. She looks back at him, and holds the phone out. "It's Tina . . . says the party . . . is still on . . . wants to know . . . if it's you . . . that's fucking me." He takes the phone from her and she collapses into her orgasm. Her deep moans turn into loud screams. "Oh God . . . fuck me hard . . . ram that cock . . .oh yeah . . . fuck . . ."

"Hi Tina . . . it's me . . . Dave . . . Al's not here . . . right now." He moaned as Brenda clenched her pussy muscles with orgasm. "And yes . . . I think it's me . . . fucking her."

Switch to Kristin. Her legs are spread completely now, and the crotch of her panties is pulled aside. Her thumb is rubbing her clit, while her index finger plunges in and out of her fuck hole. "Oh, I'll bet it feels so good to have your cock in her pussy. I wish you were fucking me, Dave. My cunt is so wet, it wants a cock to fill it right now." Her hand was moving faster now. Kristin could here Dave's heavy breathing over the phone, and Brenda's frantic cum shouts in the background. She knew that he was about to come, and she was about to go crazy. Kristin's own love pot was humming with excitement as her heat radiated out from her cunny. She let the phone drop to the pillow beside her ear, still listening to Dave's moans and Brenda's screams.

Kristin's other hand zeroed in on her tits, lifting her pink sweater to get complete access. She didn't have huge tits, but they were firm and round. She twisted her nipple between her fingers as she quickened the pace on her pussy. A small cry erupted from her lips as her pleasure crested, and she tightly pinched her nipple. "FUCK!" she screamed as she worked furiously at her cunt. Her hand was just a blur to the camera as she finger-fucked herself as fast as she could. Her mouth was wide, and her eyes had the crazed, faraway look of a person about to cum like crazy. "I'm . . . cumming!" she screamed into the phone. She heard Dave scream on the other end as he undoubtedly pump his cum into Brenda's pussy. Her rants of pleasure peaked when she felt the first drops of Dave's cum splatter the inside of her fuck hole.

After the orgasm had washed through them all, Kristin picked up the phone again. "Hey Dave, you still there?"

Switch to Dave and Brenda. He is slumped over on her back, with her face buried in the bed. Cum drips from Brenda's cunt as Dave pulls his cock out of her slit and rubs the head around her lower lips. "Yeah, I'm still here, barely. What an orgasm. I shot so much cum into Brenda's twat, it's dripping out."

Switch to Kristin. She is lying as before, her legs spread, panty pulled to one side, tits bared. "Mmm," she replied lustily. "I wish I was there to lick it up. If you're good, maybe I'll let you cum in my mouth tonight at the party. See you then, around 8:00." She hangs up the phone, and stands up. She smoothed out her skirt, and covered her bare breasts with one final tweak of her nipple.

"Well, I've got things to do before the gang arrives tonight," she announced to no one and strode out of the room.

Tina looked over at Beth. Her eyes were glued to the screen, her small but full lips parted slightly. Her breath came out in short rasps, her pert breasts rising up and down to the rhythm under her sweater. "Good movie, Huh," whispered Tina in a low sultry voice. The movie was having it's effect on her as well. Her nipples were hard, and they brushed against the cotton of the halter top and she could feel her thighs starting to goo up with the flow from her hot sex hole. She rolled over on her back, her head cradled in Beth's arm, and spread her legs wide to give her cunt air before turning her head back to the movie.

Switch to an exterior of the backyard of the house, 4:00 on a sunny afternoon. Kristin is setting up a table, some lawn chairs, a few benches, and a big chequered blanket in the middle. The sun is beating down on her, causing little sweat crystals to form on the backs of her legs and her forehead. She stops to wipe her brow, then glancing around to be sure no one is watching, sheds her bulky sweater, throwing it over the back of a lawn chair. She brings her hand up to one tit and begins massaging it, thumbing the nipple, making it grow. It grows to an incredible size and she closes her eyes and moans with the pleasure.

Fade out to Brenda and Dave. They are sitting in bed. Cum still oozes from Brenda's crack as she lays with her head on Dave's shoulder. His once proud cock is slumped over on his leg, dripping the remains of it's load down his leg.

"I wonder if Kristin got the package we sent over for the party'" asked Brenda.

"I doubt it," replied Dave, a sly smile on his face. "We'd have heard about it if she did."

Cut to Kristin's backyard. She rubs her tits harder now, pinching her nipples, rolling them between her fingers. She leans over the back of a lawn chair, her skirt creeping up her ass cheeks, exposing her panty covered pussy underneath. She reaches between her legs and begins rubbing her crotch.

"Yeah, that feels good," she whispers as she pulls aside the material and strokes her lips directly. A small moan escapes her lips as she slips two fingers into her slit. "Oh God." Her thumb has found her clit and is rubbing madly. She begins to pound her fingers in and out of her dripping cunt, gyrating her hips with the rhythm.

"Excuse me ma'am." The voice came from behind her. She twisted her head to see two delivery men standing at her patio door with a large box between them. They were young guys, not much older than Kristin. The guy on the left continued. "We tried the bell, but you didn't hear. The door was unlocked, so we came in to look for you."

Tina didn't hear a word he said. Her fingers were still buried in her cunt, with her ass in the air giving them a perfect slut show. She was getting wetter as she thought of how hard they must be, watching her fuck herself like that. "How long have you boys been there?" she asked with a friendly smile.

"Only a few minutes ma'am. We didn't want to pry, but your friend Brenda said that it was important that you get this today."

Kristin liked the looks of these guys. The guy on the left, the speaker, was the youngest, 20 at the oldest. He had long blond hair. He had a small build, but he was toned and muscular. The other guy was older, maybe 24 or 25, with short curly black hair and a moustache. Both had huge bulges in their pants. She smiled at both of them and began slowly moving her fingers in and out of her cunt again. "You boys like to watch me fuck myself, do you?" She smiled as she saw their eye's were glued to the horny action happening in her pussy. "Well, let's see what's in the box."

Huh," replied the blond guy, his attention still obviously on Kristin's slow sensuous finger fuck. "Oh yeah. Where do you want it, miss?"

"Hmm," she replied, removing her fingers from her juicy cunt and sucking them into her mouth, licking off all her juices. "You just come right over here and set it down on the chair here." She motioned down to the seat of the chair she was bent over. "You can open it there and show me what's in it," she said with a sly smile as they started across the backyard.

She hadn't known about the box, but if it was from Brenda, she had a pretty good idea what it might be. The idea of these two hunky men opening it for her while she showed off her cunt and tits made her so hot she thought she might explode. "You know, boys, it is my birthday today."

"Oh really," said the blond, setting the box on the chair and beginning to open it. His partner had stayed back a few steps in order to get a better look at Kristin's slick hole. She twisted her butt around so she faced the blond and wiggled her cunt in his partner's face. She watched with an evil grin as he opened the lid and his eye's popped open in surprise. "Well happy birthday," he whispered as he pulled out a huge strap-on dildo.

Kristin glanced down at the blonde's crotch. His rod was hard as steel, straining against his tight uniform. She watched as his muscles flexed, and it tried to push it's way out of the material. Looking back up at his eyes, she replied "I don't think we'll be needing that right now. It's for my party later anyway." She reached out and stroked the blonde's meat through his pants. "Right now, I want the real thing." Her fingers reached for his fly, and with a quick zip she freed his meat. It leapt out at her, bouncing off her cheek. She sucked it greedily into her mouth.

Getting the hint, the partner leaned forward and began massaging Kristin's pussy as he rubbed his own hard cock. Unzipping his pants, he pulled out his massive tool and stepped forward to enter her. Kristin let out a loud scream as the monster cock crammed it's way between her cunt lips.

"Oh God," moaned Beth as she watched the horny action, "I'm so wet." On truth, Tina had almost forgotten about Beth. She'd been absorbed in the movie, her fingers gently massaging her clit. She looked down to see a growing wet patch on Beth's frilly pink cotton briefs.

"Mmm," moaned Tina, "I see that." She reached over and gently ran her fingers across Beth's crotch. Beth moaned and jumped like she'd been electrocuted.

"Oh God, Tina, don't stop. That feels so good." She pushed her pussy into Tina's hand and Tina pushed back, applying pressure directly to her clit. "Ahhh, oh yeah, mmm, that's great." Tina moved aside the crotch of Beth's panties and ran her middle finger into Beth's drenched slit. Beth shivered and twitched like a madwoman.

On the screen, Kristin couldn't keep the blond guy in her mouth as his partner was still fucking her from behind, ramming that huge cock into her again and again so fast that she was cumming continuously in a loud, long wail, so she jerked him off quickly, the head of his rod pointed directly at her face.

"Well, it's now or never," thought Tina as she reached over with her other hand and started massaging Beth's tit. The knit in her sweater was so loose her entire nipple fit through a hole, and Tina bent down slightly to lick it gently. She pushed up Beth's sweater to expose her firm tits. As she locked her mouth over Beth's nipple, she drove her finger deep into Beth's virgin hole. Beth erupted with pleasure. She screamed and writhed on the couch, trying to jam Tina's finger deeper into her pussy.

On the screen, the partner was getting ready to shot his load all over Kristin's ass cheeks as she sucked greedily on the blonde's cock. She impaled her face on the thick piece of meat, pressing her lips to his hair. She pulled back till only the head was till in her mouth and she wrapped her hand around the shaft. Kristin jerked the blonde off with her mouth and hand, filling her pussy with the partner's gorgeous cock on her back stroke, and filling her mouth with the blonde's rod on her front stroke.

Tina followed Kristin's rhythm perfectly, timing her finger thrusts into Beth's pussy with Kristin's back thrust. Beth screamed wildly, incoherently as she watched the porno action on the screen, and felt her pussy being filled at the same time. Finally, as Kristin received a dual load of cum to her cunt and face, Beth's orgasm crested and crashed over the break with alarming ferocity. She writhed on the couch, screaming loud enough to wake the neighbours. "Oh God, Tina, fuck me baby. Oh that's so good. Ahhhh." She gave a final push against Tina's finger and collapsed to the couch.

It was almost a minute before she moved or spoke again. Tina lay quietly beside her, her cunt on fire as she slowly stroked it, watching as Kristin rubbed the cum into her face with the head of the blonde's cock, and she sucked her own juices off the partner's. Finally, Beth spoke. "Oh my God." She panted for a few seconds. "I've never felt anything like that before," she moaned.

Tina looked at her with shock. "You mean you've never gotten yourself off before?" she asked incredulously.

Sheepishly, Beth shook her head. "My family is very strict. Its not like yours. My parents haven't even talked to me about sex yet." She looked up at Tina, gazing longingly into her eyes. "I loved hearing all your story's. God, it all sounded so sexy. And when you talked about frigging yourself like that, I just went crazy."

"But you never tried it?"

Beth shook her head sheepishly again. "No. The only thing my mother said to me about sex was no one, including me, should touch me there. But when I listened to you, it sounded like you had so much fun. I've been wanting to ask you to show me for weeks, but I couldn't get up the nerve. Then when you asked me over tonight, I decided this was the night."

Tina laughed. "You know, it's funny. I've been frigging myself for years, but after watching my parents, and Steve and his girls, and these movies, I decided it was time I was with someone else. I wanted you to be my first so bad. I've been wanting to ask you for weeks, but I couldn't get up the nerve. Finally I decided that, since it was my birthday, I should get what I want, so tonight was the night."

They looked at each other for a second, then burst out laughing. They collapsed again into each others arms, howling madly and rolling around. Finally, they calmed down again, and Tina snuggled up into Beth's arm.

"Let's make a pact," said Beth. "From now on, all our firsts will be together."

Tina looked up at Beth. She reached up and Gave her a short, but deep kiss on the lips. "You've got a deal babe."

12