The Toy Salespeople Ch. 05

Story Info
A new friend - Chang Lequ = Constant Delight.
2.9k words
3.88
18.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

The next night Edna warned John and Jane, "I have a friend from the Astarte Nunnery who is coming tonight. Do you mind if I have some ..."

"Sex? That's right," answered John, "You'll have her, we will have each other."

"What's her name, Edna?" asked Jane.

"Chang Lequ. She is of Chinese descent."

John guffawed and explained, "Lequ is the Chinese translation of 'Edna', as it means 'pleasure'; Chang is both a surname and an adjective meaning 'constant'. Therefore her name means 'Constant Pleasure'."

"That's right," said Edna, "and perhaps you know what the Astarte Nunnery is."

"Not really," answered John, "I know that Astarte (or better, Ashtoreth) was the Hebrew version of the Great Mother, and that her temples were sacred brothels in which both male and female prostitutes could be visited."

"The Astarte Nunnery is not a brothel -- you may not have sex with the nuns; but they must have seven orgasms a day from Monday to Saturday, and eight on Sunday."

"How can they accomplish that?" asked Jane.

Edna answered, "If they were like you, they would easily do that. But since most women aren't, they need some special toys I make. Chang Lequ comes here to fetch another batch for her and her 'sisters'."

"Good. When is she coming?" asked Jane.

"In three hours' time. We can enjoy ourselves until she comes. What do we do first?"

The answer was easy: Jane's breasts were engorged with milk, so she offered them to John and Edna.

They all undressed, Jane sat on a V-shaped chair supporting her thighs, but letting her vulva hang, Edna and John sat on either thigh and began sucking their milk. While doing that, they caressed Jane's clitoris and labia, while Jane massaged John's penis and tickled Edna's clitoris.

John and Edna showed their appreciation of the meal by squirming over Jane's thighs in order to stimulate their genitalia; Jane suggested, "John, please, slide your fingers into my cunt and massage my G-Spot; Edna, tickle my clit. I really want to ejaculate."

They did that, and increased their suction strength, and touched Jane's immense breasts to give her added stimulation, while Jane's fingers crawled under her lovers' genitalia, thus reaching John's penis base and Edna's vagina.

John and Edna managed to make Jane squirt; then she detached Edna from her tit, flung her to the bed, detached John too, and told him, "Continue with her!"

Before Edna could understand what was happening, Jane and John had put their mouths on her nipples and begun sucking them; John was reaching for her G-Spot, while Jane was tickling her clitoris.

Edna squealed of surprise and pleasure, caressed Jane's tits, John's butt, the genitalia of both, until she came and squirted.

It was now John's turn: the women hugged him to near strangulation -- and the only thing he could do was milking their nipples with his hands, while Jane penetrated his anus with a hand in order to stimulate his prostate, and Edna fondled his penis.

The combined stimulation made he come, so all them could have a douche.

They were all accustomed to urethral pleasure, so they arranged turns: first Jane inserted the plug into Edna's butt; then John and Edna laid supine on the bed, side by side.

Jane climbed the bed, opened her legs and kneeled halfway towards John's belly. Edna licked Jane's vulva to arouse her, inserted the catheter into her urethra, and then began arousing John by massaging his penis with her hands, breasts and lips.

When he was ready, Jane let his penis slid into her vagina, kneeled down and laid procumbent on him (taking care not to smash his ribs with her tits). Then Edna pressed her breasts against their sides, opened the cock and hugged them.

While Jane was squirming over John, Edna's colon was collecting all her urine, and the acme of her pleasure was contemporary to Jane's orgasm. John did not retract his penis after that, Jane enjoyed id, and Edna needed some time to mix the excrements in her body.

When they detached, and Edna went to the commode, she took care not to urinate, as they had agreed that she had to give it to Jane.

The procedure was nearly identical, save the role inversion: it was Edna now that was making love with John and giving her bodily fluid to Jane.

Then John should have anally penetrated Jane, but as he was beginning to lubricate and massage her anus, Edna's cellphone rang. Edna read "Chen Lequ" on the display and told her lovers, "Keep preparing, but do not act yet!"

When Edna answered the phone, she heard Chen Lequ complaining that she was late because the freeway had been blocked by an accident, and that she needed an enema as soon as she arrived at the shop -- "You know why", she concluded.

Edna told John and Jane, "I am sorry, you have to stop. John, for how much time will you be able to hold in your pee?"

"Perhaps for about an hour. Why?"

"It is hard to explain, but my friend Chen Lequ has been delayed by a freeway accident, and the ensuing discomfort must be relieved through an enema."

"Ok. But could not we use some water instead? Or coffee? I've read that enema lovers use coffee."

"You're right, but Astarte Nuns are taught not to waste water. The only liquid which is both useless and (usually) sterile is urine, so they use it in their daily enemas."

"I think that we should not wonder why do they use enemas. But why has it became necessary to them?"

"Because," Edna muttered, "they always wear a vibrating anal prong with two holes: the first to let the urine in, the second to let the soaked feces out. When they get out of the nunnery, they remove the prong, but their anus has lost its ability to handle solid feces, and enemas are necessary to avoid the occurrence of rhagas."

"Can I pour my urine into a bowl?"

"Would you buy a dead eel or lobster?"

"I understand -- the bowl's sterility is not guaranteed. But what if we drove our camper towards her in order to meet her halfway and ... cut the time needed by half?"

"What if we forget something essential? She will be there in about an hour. Don't fret, your bladder won't burst."

As they had to wait, John proposed to suckle some milk, but Jane answered that perhaps it was Chang Lequ who needed it most. Giving him a blowjob was out of the question, and the only sexual thing he was allowed to do until Chang Lequ arrived was to masturbate both women together with his hands -- while they rubbed their nipples on his body.

When Chang Lequ arrived, all three hastily wore white overalls, without even bothering to wear their underwear, and welcomed her.

She was a big-busted Chinese woman, with black hair (Edna was also black, while John and Jane were blonde), and when John saw her little butt, he understood why did she need the enema so badly.

Edna introduced Lequ to John and Jane, and told her that she was willing to give her some of her milk; Chen answered, "Oh, I have never drunk breast milk after weaning. I will certainly appreciate it, but I badly need something else now."

"Er ... I have developed a special catheter with a small electric pump. You could pump your own urine directly from your bladder to your rectum," said Edna.

"It will be useful later, but the delay forced me to empty my bladder along the road. Lots of motorists even whistled as they saw my naked butt! I now need someone else's urine."

"The problem is that the only available urine now is John's."

"Oh. Ok, I'll get it. I think that the first thing to do is showering, for hygiene's sake."

"My shower cabin can contain you both."

"Do you mean that I have to shower with Ms. Chang?" asked John.

"She has to be sure that you are clean, and since she has to shower too, why not having it together?" answered Edna.

"You can look on, if you are jealous," quipped Chang Lequ.

"Let's have a shower all together, then," concluded Jane, "The cabin should contain all of us".

The changed the bed sheets, and entered the shower cabin; even though Chang Lequ badly needed the enema, she could afford to tease the people she was having a shower with: she appreciated John's sturdy penis, although she added that, "it has been a long time since I saw one."

"How do you enjoy orgasm in your nunnery?", asked John.

"The seven/eight compulsory daily orgasms are reached through special toys which also recorder our sexual reaction, so we can peruse these recordings and improve our orgasmic ability. We are also allowed to have supplementary orgasms, with the means and the people of our choice."

"Can you exit the nunnery for an erotic escapade, then?" asked John.

"Not really. The people we may choose among are our sister nuns. If none of them is our cup of tea, we can resort to manual or mechanical masturbation."

"Are all of you lesbian?" asks Jane.

"No, just the abbess. The rest of us are bisexual, but, you know, lesbian orgasms are better."

Chang Lequ also noticed that Jane's breasts were leaking milk, and asked, "How old is your child?"

"I have no children," answered Jane, "I have hyperprolactinaemeia -- too much of the hormone that induces lactation in my blood. But both John and Edna can witness that it has no way decreased my libido."

"What do you do of such a precious fluid?"

"I used to feed John with it. As incredible as it may seem, he is a de-weaned adult: his daily milk intake satisfies all his bodily needs (and my tits also satisfy him otherwise); I have begun nourishing Edna too, and since I haven't yet reached the ceiling of my milk production, I could nourish you too until you leave us and come back to your nunnery."

Chang Lequ's nipples hardened, and her shaved vulva smiled -- so everybody understood that the proposal excited her, but Chang Lequ's said, "I think we are now clean enough. Let's go out and administer the enema."

Chang Lequ kneeled on the bed, but Edna told her, "Enemas are given otherwise there. First, we have to introduce the catheter into John's penis. John, please, lay on the bed."

"I suggest a variation," Jane said, "I sit behind him with crossed legs, so he may drown his head among my breasts."

"That's OK."

The bed was quite large, so Jane could sit behind John, John could lay semi-supine, Chang Lequ sit at his right and watch Edna's introducing the catheter into John's penis.

"You can hold it into your hand," conceded Edna, "So I may concentrate into inserting the tube.

John would have liked to touch Cheng Lequ's breasts, but she was already holding his penis hostage in her right hand, so he made do by touching her left hand and eventually holding it.

As the catheter entered John's bladder, Cheng Lequ had to lay on her left side, thus facing John, in order to let Edna insert the butt plug. As Edna opened the cock, Jane held Cheng Lequ's right hand, John her left hand, and Edna laid on her left side, behind Cheng Lequ, and, honoring their longstanding friendship, rubbed her vulva over Cheng Lequ's buttocks and tickled her nipples.

Cheng Lequ loved such stimulation, and added some to it by rubbing her own vulva over John's hip, but her greatest preoccupation was to dissolve the shit in her bowels. When John had emptied his bladder, she knew (the abbes had lectured her nuns extensively on how to deal with such a situation) that about half an hour was needed before the urine could work the miracle.

So she said, "Can I have an orgasm in the meantime? I have had just five today, and I am behind schedule."

"Obviously," said Edna, "You are in the right shop. What do you need for that?"

"Just your stimulation. I think that you could suckle my right nipple, Jane my left nipple, and John my clit. John, as an Astarte nun I am not allowed to enjoy penetration. So, please, just lick and kiss."

Chang Lequ's nipples were very sensitive; Edna knew that breast pumps were among the toys the nunnery used, so she was not surprised; Jane noticed that they were no less accustomed to suckling than hers, and insisted a lot -- but she did not manage to draw milk from them. Probably she was given prolactine-antagonists in order to prevent the loss of libido most women experience when nursing.

John loved Cheng Lequ's clitoris -- it was somewhat long, so he could easily suck and lick it, and even dreamed of lengthening it in order to insert into her vagina and short-circuit her G-Spot -- the clitoris stimulates the G-Spot, thus exciting Cheng Lequ and making the clitoris more stimulating -- until she needs general anesthesia to halt the runaway reaction.

He did not notice that, but as she thought about it, his stimulation became more effective, and Chen Lequ's moaning prompted Edna and Jane to suck more and better -- until Chen Lequ had not just one, but two orgasms -- she was now on schedule.

It was now time to assess if the enema had been effective; her friends dare not escort her into the bathroom, but a few minutes later she went out and said, "It has been partially effective. I will soon need another, but I can eat in the meantime."

"Wonderful," said Jane, "Here you are my tits. Would you like to partake my milk with your friend Edna?"

"Thanks, but what about your husband John?"

"Oh, he will content himself with my ejaculate. It is like drinking a liqueur after dinner."

Chang Lequ sat on Jane's left thigh, Edna on the right, and John kneeled before Jane's genitalia. He would have loved to insert his thumbs into Edna's and Lequ's asses, and his forefingers into their twats, but he had been told that Chang Lequ could not accept penetration, so he simply fondled their genitalia, while Jane was nourishing them.

As they ended, Chang Lequ said that she now needed another enema -- who could give it to her?

The best solution was to equip Chang Lequ with the catheter with a pump; since the urine in her bladder was not enough, Edna inserted a T-pipe between the catheter inserted in the urethra and the pump, so it collected the urine from two bladders -- Edna's and Lequ's.

In the meantime, John was getting rabid -- his genitalia had worked much like the ones of Jane, Edna and Lequ, bud he had not managed to have orgasm yet, so he asked Jane to do something about it.

"Dear John, I'd ask Chang Lequ if she would like to help. The fact that she cannot accept penetration doesn't mean that she is sexually inactive. In the meantime, could you please suckle some milk from me? My breasts are not being properly emptied tonight, even though I am giving milk with largesse."

John would never let Jane think that he did not help her in time of distress, so he grabbed her tits and begun suckling. His penis got hard, and he rubbed it over Jane's belly, and even put it in touch with her clitoris (her breasts were big and not too firm, so he could easily raise them over her head), but he could only arouse Jane so much that, after suckling, he easily satisfied her by licking her clit.

He asked Jane, "Have you ever thought about sinus stupratio?"

"Sucking my own milk straight from my nipples? I do that while you sleep, darling. Probably you should sleep less," jokingly answered Jane.

When their bladders were empty, and Chang Lequ's rectum was full, Edna removed the catheter and the pump, and Chang Lequ summoned John and Jane.

"I heard what were you saying. There is perhaps a way to solve the problem. While I and John engage in a 69, you and Edna suckle my breasts."

"Can you have oral sex with a man?"

"If the penis or the tongue don't go beyond the visible parts of the body, there is no penetration, as per Astarte Nunnery's charter. So I can suck it as if it were a lollipop, but I cannot accept a 'deep throat' penetration."

"That's OK," John said.

So Chang Lequ laid supine, cautiously inserted John's penis into her mouth, signaled him to lay and begin his part of the job, and Jane and Edna managed to extract the lengthy breasts of Chang Lequ from under John's belly.

The stimulation John gave Chang Lequ was so powerful that she squeezed his head between her thighs, and Jane and Edna had to bite Lequ to prevent her from strangling John. But then the intercourse resumed well; Chang Lequ touched Jane's, Edna's and John's butt with her hands, and Jane and Edna stimulated his penis and scrotum in order to help him have his orgasm -- the limited stimulation Chang Lequ's mouth could provide was not enough.

After Lequ's and John's orgasms, Chang Lequ moved her bowels, they all showered and bade each other "Good night" after a so long and tiresome (although delightful) evening!

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers