The Toymaker and the Pixies

Story Info
A holiday retelling.
7.2k words
4.69
76.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's that toad, Justus." Charisma said. "He has a large harem with nothing to do all day but make toys. Maybe they're of lesser quality than mine, but he has a wider selection on any given day." She sighed. "I just can't compete, Teresa."

"Any ideas why he suddenly moved to this side of town?"

Charisma rolled her sky blue eyes and grimaced. "He wasn't exactly up front about it, but he came by shortly after he opened and hinted that he'd be more than willing to let me work for him if I found myself needing 'help.'"

"And I suppose it doesn't hurt that the holidays are coming," Teresa said, wryly. Her forehead wrinkled and she shook her head. "So, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know, Teresa. I don't know." Charisma sighed again and looked around at the bare walls and empty tables. "This shop was my dream."

Teresa patted her hand. "You could always join Rolf and me." She paused and licked her pouty pink lips. "We'd be delighted to have you."

"Thank you for the offer, my friend, but I've always chosen my lovers, and I don't relish changing that." Charisma flipped her dark curls behind her shoulder and smiled. "It's not you; it's your relationship with Rolf...it'sall his relationships. They're always one-sided. He gets to decided who, when, and what unless heallows you to choose."

She put her hand up, palm forward. "Not that I'm judging! I just—I hope you understand. And I won't put myself there."

Teresa nodded, but her lower lip puffed out in disappointment. "I can't blame you, but remember that the offer stands indefinitely."

She stood and adjusted her bodice slightly lower over her large breasts until the edge of her dark nipples showed.

"I wish I had more time to try to change your mind," she continued, "but I'll have to take my special order and get back. If I'm late for our 'appointment,' Rolf will take all day punishing me. As delicious as that thought is, I do get tired of never being in charge...and I really wanted to try my new toy today."

Charisma's husky laughter filled the room as she crossed to the back of the store and grabbed the lone, plainly wrapped package on her workbench. She handed it to Teresa then let her hand drop to the tops of Teresa's breasts.

"If you ever decide to amend that offer to you alone, let me know," she said, caressing the satiny skin under her hand. "I'd take you up on it in a minute."

Teresa shivered and leaned in to press a kiss to Charisma's full, red lips. "I'll keep that in mind."

Charisma watched the sway of Teresa's hips as she left the store. She loved a nice thick cock between her legs most days, but something about Teresa's plump, round ass really got her juices going.

She turned back to her workbench, forcing from her mind lusty images of her limbs entwined with Teresa's. She had work to do and it wouldn't help to have her mind on other things.

The scarcity of materials on the tabletop before her brought a frown to her lips. They were good materials, but business had been slow and she'd been forced to undersell most of her goods. And this was all that was left of her profits.

"Enough raw materials to make one final, quality product," she whispered to the air. "My last toy."

She probably wouldn't be able to stay open till the holiday season was in full swing. Perhaps if she'd had enough to go on till then she might have made enough to avoid closing shop, but she'd be lucky if she could buy another group of materials with the proceeds from this sale. Maybe she could squeak through until sales picked up, but she didn't hold out much hope.

Many minutes passed in empty wishes before she realized she was still staring at the workbench. It was no good to try working now. Her usual joy in the task had gone.

"Might as well turn in and get a start on it in the morning. Perhaps I'll feel better then." She shrugged her shoulders, heaving a long sigh. Waiting wouldn't make it any easier, but at least she could pretend things were okay for one more night.

*****

The next morning, Charisma woke with only slightly less dejection than the afternoon before.

"Time to work," she told herself with forced enthusiasm.

She dressed, ate a quick breakfast, and brushed her teeth, then ran a comb through her dark curls and went downstairs to her store.

At first, she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. She moved across the room and unlocked her door as she did every morning and then she turned back towards her workbench. And just stared with her mouth hanging wide open. For a second, she'd been sure she'd been robbed, but she'd never heard of someone robbing a person by bringingmore stuff.

It was amazing. The table tops and shelves each held a few toys. She couldn't be sure, but she thought she had one of every kind. She moved to the nearest shelf and picked up a vibrator, caressing it and turning it over in her hands. The quality was at least as good as she'd always provided her customers.

Charisma's brow wrinkled. She knew Justus would never have done this for her and Teresa wouldn't have been able to. She looked around, expecting someone to jump out and take credit for this miracle.

As she stood in stunned silence, the bell over her door jangled and a bored-looking society lady came in to browse. Before Charisma could recover herself enough to offer assistance, though, the customer came running over with a Pleasure Hound, a wagging tongue sure to please even the pickiest lady: and an item Charisma hadn't previously carried since it usually took a large portion of her materials.

"I'll give you eight gold pieces for it," the woman exclaimed. "I've been looking all over for one of these." She caressed the toy. "And such superb crafting. It's sure to be a pleasure in every way."

"Uh, would you like it in a plain wrapping?" Charisma asked, trying to cover her surprise. "Or would you prefer it gift wrapped?"

"Ooh, gift wrapped, if you please." The woman grinned devilishly. "It'll be so much more fun that way."

Charisma smiled and took the toy. She'd barely finished gift wrapping it and cheerfully seeing the customer out the door before two more customers came in.

By the end of the day, Charisma had sold every toy and had enough money left from paying her outstanding bills that she was able to purchase quite a few more materials than she'd had the night before.

When she'd laid everything out on the table that evening, she looked around and wondered if her nightly benefactor would come again. While she had made enough to stay open for now, she knew she wouldn't last long unless she could make enough to get through the holiday season and bring on a few helpers.

With a dizzy hope building in her chest, she stepped back from the workbench, forcing herself not to look around again, in case her mysterious helper was shy. A small smile and a kiss good luck blown at her materials was all the time she took before she practically ran up the stairs to her living quarters. She hoped fervently her gamble would work; if she went to bed and nothing happened, she would lose a whole workday and potentially all the customers she'd gained today when word got around that she had had an empty shop.

*****

The next morning, Charisma didn't have to force her enthusiasm, though. She knew she wouldn't be let down. So, she rushed through her morning routine and bounced down the stairs to find three of everything she could possibly think to stock.

Giddy laughter welled up inside her, and she quickly opened the door to a line of eager customers. Time passed in a blur of satisfied clients. At the end of the day, she was delighted to see Teresa's face peer into the room from around the door.

"I hear you're doing a brisk business," she said with a smile. "What happened? Early holiday rush?"

Charisma grinned and pulled her friend into the store, shutting and closing it behind her. "You'll never believe it."

"Believe what?"

"I have a mysterious benefactor!" Charisma practically jumped up and down, barely containing her excitement. "Every night, I lay out my materials and in the morning, they are replaced with a large assortment of toys...really good ones, too."

Teresa blinked in surprise and looked around wordlessly. Charisma pulled her over to the workbench, sweeping her hand to indicate the pile of materials spread across the surface.

"See? I was able to purchase even more materials today and I'm leaving it all out again tonight to take advantage of my good fortune."

Teresa gripped Charisma's hands. "You mean someone is coming in here while you sleep and you don't worry about it? Are you crazy? What if it's some sort of sick game or trap?"

Charisma frowned. "A trap? To what purpose? It's only benefiting me. I—" Charisma's eyes widened as Teresa nodded at her friend's sudden understanding.

"Oh, no," Charisma said. "Why didn't I see it? Why would anyone do this for me? What could they possibly gain?" She put her hands over her eyes and started to cry. "What could they want?"

"Hush, hush," Teresa crooned, patting Charisma's back soothingly. "Don't worry about it. We'll get to the bottom of this." She pulled back and looked at her friend. "No more tears. We have plans to make. First, we need a hiding place so we can discover who's behind this. Maybe then we'll know why."

Charisma nodded her head and dashed the tears from her face. She lifted her chin and a determined look filled her eyes. "Let's do it."

*****

Later that evening, the two women hid behind the curtain to the back room, waiting impatiently for Charisma's night-time guest. Just when both women were almost nodding off, two bright spots of light flitted in through the open shutters and settled on the softly lit surface of the workbench.

Charisma's mouth opened in shock and she barely kept herself from gasping out loud.Pixies. Two tiny, nude pixy women had flown into the store. One had long, flaming red hair, sparkling green eyes, and a pair of butterfly wings in shades of gold, green, and blue, while the other had blue-black hair, piercing blue eyes, and wings in shades of red, silver, and brown.

"Look, Nindana," squealed the dark-haired one. "There are so many things we can make this night."

"Ooh! How lovely." Nindana clapped her hands. "Let's get started, Larkspur. I want to have time to play before day breaks."

As Charisma and Teresa watched, the pixies giggled and immediately set to work. Throughout the next few hours, they took small bits of materials and assembled tiny toys of every shape and type. To Charisma's surprise, the toys grew to human-size in a burst of colored light as soon as the pixies put the final touches on them. When the materials were finally gone, the pixies buzzed about the shop, waving their wands to levitate the newly made toys and place them on each available surface.

Exhausted, the pixies reclined on the workbench and gazed at the nearest examples of their handiwork. After a few minutes, Larkspur flitted up and ran her teeny hand along a nearby dildo. Then she turned to her partner and licked her lips.

Nindana leaned back on her elbows and giggled as her friend flew to her side and settled down beside her before bending over to place a lingering kiss on her lips. Larkspur caressed the redhead's face as she lay back, and Nindana placed a tender kiss against her palm.

Larkspur lay across her friend, kissing her closed eyelids, across her cheeks, and along the line of her jaw. Nindana moaned and threaded her fingers through the dark one's hair. They kissed deeply. Larkspur ran her tiny hands down the other woman's body, lingering on her pert breasts, squeezing the tight little nipples between her fingers.

Nindana writhed beneath her, sliding her hands down the other pixie's sides to her tight, gently rounded ass. One hand stayed to cup and caress it, while the other hand moved between her own legs. She began to finger herself as Larkspur continued kissing her.

Beside her, Charisma heard Teresa's breathing grow heavy and felt the palm she held grow moist. She shifted, tugging lightly at her friend's hand to pull the woman closer to her own body. Wet pooled between her legs and her clit began to throb as she breathed in Teresa's perfume and turned her gaze back to the two little pixies.

She swallowed and her heart beat faster in her chest. The two pixies had moved on to other delights. The dark haired one now faced her friend's feet, straddling the redhead's face and just lowering her own face between her friend's thighs.

Charisma clutched Teresa's hand in hers as the two pixies licked and sucked at each other's pussies. The room became steamy and moisture trickled between Charisma's breasts. Tiny pixie moans filled the room and Teresa's breath caught briefly in her throat. Together, they watched the two little ladies pleasure one another.

As the pixies came, their lusty cries faded to soft moans. Larkspur shifted around, and she and Nindana collapsed into each other's arms, pressing their breasts against each other, and relaxing into a light sleep.

Teresa pulled softly on Charisma's hand, turning her towards her. Gently, quietly, so as not to disturb the two spent pixies, Teresa moved her hand up her friend's body to her cheek. Charisma panted as Teresa stroked her fingers lightly across her cheek and pressed her fingertips against her soft lips before placing one finger into her mouth.

Charisma sucked delicately on the other woman's finger. Her hands came up to clasp Teresa's hand, holding her finger in her warm mouth. She sucked harder and licked the finger, then ran one of her hands down Teresa's arm to touch her breast. She squeezed the breast through the fabric of her dress and wished they were both nude.

Before she quite realized what she was doing, Charisma pulled Teresa's finger from her mouth and tugged Teresa closer to her. She sighed as she pressed her body against her friend's, loving the feel of their breasts pushed together. She stared through the dark light into Teresa's wide eyes, lingering on them just a few moments before she molded her lips to hers.

They kissed, hanging onto one another's lips for long seconds before Teresa's tongue tentatively slid between Charisma's lips, as if afraid to break whatever spell they were under. But, neither woman wanted it to end. Both pressed closer and Charisma slipped her thigh between Teresa's legs, pressing hard to reach her clit through their bulky skirts.

Charisma sighed, moaning against Teresa's mouth as she rubbed her thigh against hers. Teresa squirmed, trying to get closer to the other woman's leg, pulling at her to bring their bodies closer as well. Then a small noise sounded from the shop and both women stilled, chests rising and falling rapidly against one another.

They looked out from their hiding spot. The two pixies had woken and were stretching languidly, grinning at one another and pausing every few moments to caress each other.

"Dawn approaches," Nindana said.

With one last, longing look at the toys they had made, the two pixies flew from the shop, hand in hand.

Teresa and Charisma looked at one another, then away.

"I must return before the morning light," Teresa whispered, loosening her hold on Charisma.

Charisma let go reluctantly. She knew her friend had to go, but her breasts still tingled and her pussy almost ached to feel Teresa's fingers. She took a deep breath to calm herself and stepped back, able only to watch her friend leave quietly.

*****

Over the next few days, Charisma sold out every day by early afternoon and then laid out her materials every evening before she went to bed. She couldn't bear to wait and watch any more. She had spent a few hot nights watching the pixies play, but without Teresa it had been a strangely empty experience, so she hadn't watched for many nights now. Teresa had been avoiding her shop and the one time she'd gone to her place, Rolf had come to the door, holding a large studded paddle.

"Whadda ya want?" he'd asked in a surly tone.

"Is Teresa home? I need to speak to her."

Rolf had looked her up and down, fingering his paddle thoughtfully before saying, "What would I get fer fetchin' her?"

Charisma hesitated. What could she say to that? Was he actually asking for some kind of payment? "Umm," she finally said. "I'm sure Teresa would be happy to see me. And I'd be grateful for your kindness." There. That was vague enough.

Rolf stuck out his lower lip belligerently. "She could be here...and maybe she couldn't. You wanna come in my work room and see?"

Charisma had backed up and shaken her head. She knew what went on in his "work" room. That's where he took Teresa when he thought she was misbehaving. It was also where he had gotten carried away and almost cost a young woman her life. Charisma shook her head again and pushed the thought from her mind.

She didn't want to cause any trouble for Teresa, so she simply said, "I actually have an appointment. Please tell Teresa to come by my shop as soon as she can."

That had been two weeks ago. And she worried that Teresa wouldn't be coming by any more. She wondered what had happened for Rolf to deny her such a small thing. She not only missed her friend, she also needed her friend's counsel.

Charisma sighed as she laid the newest batch of materials on her workbench. Her business thrived and she'd actually begun to wonder if she shouldn't just stop putting out materials for the pixies. She now had enough put aside to hire some workers and keep her shop going from this point on. The pixies had been a blessing. They'd done a fantastic job and she really appreciated all they had done for her, so she didn't want to end the relationship abruptly. But, she didn't know how to approach them without upsetting or offending them.

She sighed again and turned to go upstairs to bed. Memories of the night she and Teresa had watched the lusty pixies returned and her knees buckled slightly. She wished now that they hadn't been distracted so long by the pixies. If she'd begun her own seduction sooner, she could have enjoyed her friend's charms before the coming dawn had chased Teresa home.

But she couldn't worry over what could have been now. The workbench beckoned her attention and she stared at it, seeing a replay of that night. Suddenly, she recalled how lovingly the pixies had regarded the human-sized toys, and she realized that she had never seen them with toys of their own. She grinned and went up to her bed, plans forming in her mind with every step.

*****

The next evening, she was finishing up the assortment of teeny toys she'd made for the pixie ladies. Human-sized toys surrounded her, so she knew the ladies wouldn't be tempted to try to enlarge these ones. She'd hired two toymakers this morning and they'd been hard at work all day in her back room. But, she'd left making the surprises for her little helpers to herself. She wanted to be the one to make them. She'd tried to make two of every type of item she thought the little things could hope for and she thought she had done a good job of it.

As she laid the final two little vibrators on the table—one in emerald green for the flaming haired pixie and one in sapphire blue for the dark-haired pixie—she heard the shop door open and close behind her. She'd forgotten to lock up.

"We're closed for the day," she said, not even looking over her shoulder. "Come back first thing tomorrow."

"Can't a girl even try some of the merchandise?" a soft voice asked.

"Teresa!" Charisma spun and leapt at her friend, hugging her close. "I thought I'd never see you again."

Teresa hugged her back, leaning into her. Her breath shivered along Charisma's neck and Charisma let out a small moan. They stood that way in silence for long moments before Charisma drew back.