The Tracer Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The what accelerator?" Lena queried.

"Y'know, the chronal -" she stopped, finally taking in a detail she couldn't believe she missed. This twin, doppelganger, alternate reality, whatever, version of her didn't have a chronal accelerator. No chest piece, no belt. Nothing on her that glowed blue and hummed with a familiar buzz. "Wait, you don't have a chronal accelerator!" she shouted.

"I guess not," she shrugged off.

"Oh my god!" she beamed, then tried to calm herself down so she could explain. "Okay, so the chronal accelerator is a device that helps to maintain and control the passage of time within a fixed area using focused-" she could see she was losing the punk. "It controls time."

"Wicked!" Lena said, understanding that very clearly.

Tracer felt oddly proud that she had impressed the seemingly unflappable woman. "Very!" After clearing her throat, she composed herself and started her process again. "So, the chronal generator started to short out, and then just as I ca-" she paused again when seeing Lena's face gain a lewd smile. "...finished entertaining myself, I felt my chronal belt activate."

"That's when that big swirling vortex opened up?" Lena added to her open recounting of events.

"And you popped out seconds later," Tracer said, getting them both up to speed.

"So, if you got a time machine, and I look like you, does that mean I'm...like your past self?" Lena asked "Oh bugger, is that what I'm gonna look like when I'm older?" she sounded horrified. "I mean, I get a wicked ass, but I look so...blah."

"Hey!"

"Wait, no," Lena began to question her own theory. "You aint got any tattoos. At least I didn't see any. Hey, take off your jacket real quick, love, and give us a peek."

"No!"

"It's for science!"

"You're not past-me and I'm not future-you!" Tracer cleared up. "I would have remembered going through a punk phase."

"It's not a phase!"

Both women rolled their eyes. "Besides," Tracer added, "I think we're the same age."

"I dunno, you act kinda old and lame," Lena countered.

"I'm 26!"

"Hey me too!" Lena said happily, then realized she was incorrect again in her theory. "Ah, right then. So, what's going on, then?"

"I think...I think I might have accidentally opened up a worm hole and pulled through an alternative version of myself," Tracer thought aloud.

"Hey, if anyone is the alternate version, it's you, love," Lena defended her right to being the original with. "I'm the original Lena Oxton!"

"If anyone is the alternative version, it's the one who looks like an alt bird," Tracer threw back at her with. Lena just gave a huff and figured it wasn't worth fighting over.

Having finished her theory, Tracer sat down on the bed with Lena, looking exhausted by the process and her previous activity. "I can't believe this." Lena couldn't help but smirk while staring down at her twin's legs, and beamed when she peered back at the crack of her ass that peeked out of her panties. Tracer noticed the admiration and showed she did not appreciate it. "Hey!" she snapped.

"What?" Lena said, looking hurt. "We're the same person, right? It's just like looking into a mirror, is all. A more sporty mirror, anyway," she added, continuing to look her up and down. "Come on, love, give us a gander."

"Why?" Tracer asked with a smirk, ready to throw Lena's logic back at her. "We're exactly the same, you know what I look like."

"I aint askin' just to peek," she admitted before leaning closer to kiss her softly on the lips.

Tracer wasn't sure what to think about such a forward advancement from such a woman so identical to herself. The five seconds she let her linger certainly did not speak toward Tracer's total revulsion of the kiss. Still, the oddity of the situation pressed her arousal down and Tracer had to push the woman back.

"What do you think you're doing?" Tracer said instinctively.

"Seein' if you're as good as kisser as I am," Lena answered. "And so far, I'm not impressed, love," she purposefully teased, hoping her emotions would get the better of her.

"I'll show you who's the better kisser!" Tracer challenged, falling right into Lena's trap. Pale lips met dark ones, sealing together. Lena gave a squeak, surprised Tracer submitted so quickly to the challenge.Bloody hell, she really is a good kisser,she thought.Better step up my game. I'm not losing to some preppy athlete version of me.

The seal was broken on their lips so Lena could snake in her thrice-studded tongue. Each ball clicked against her teeth, one after the other in a row, before gliding against the wriggling muscle in the other mouth. Tracer's eyes snapped open at the sudden introduction of not one, not two, not four, but three small metal balls. Her lids fluttered closed once she realized how good they felt stroking against the roof of her mouth. She ran her thumbs against the woman's buzzed sides, delighting in the subtle feel of the tiny hairs running against her digits. Her other fingers wrapped behind her head to pull her in closer, cocking her own head to the side to get a new angle against these new yet familiar lips.

Lena ran her hand along her side, down her hip, flicking her fingertips against the band of her yellow panties. Setting up for a greater prize, she lifted Tracer's thigh and draped the leg over her naked lap. To prevent her from wanting to pull away, she gave the muscle a firm and loving massage. Now she began to lean back, slowly, careful not to spook the girl into stopping. Lena kept her other arm outstretched, so when Tracer laid down beside her, she had quick and easy access to her pretty pear.

Not to be completely submissive, Tracer made the next decision, which was to drape herself over the ivory-haired woman completely, straddling her hips. Now she stroked her ears, clicking her fingernails against the many earrings the girl had running up the ridges. Tracer just had the two on an ear, but after seeing how more looked on her, she considered getting some more herself. The sounds of moaning, purring, whimpering, and wet lips smacking against one another filled the room.

The punk could no longer hold back, and just had to get two handfuls of the plump rear she hadn't stopped thinking about. She met with no resistance as she grabbed her firm cheeks, dragging her nails against the flesh when she closed her hands more and more. With all the moans Tracer was casting into her mouth, she felt confident in moving this makeout session even further, and began to peel down the tanned woman's panties. Sadly, this prompted her to break the kiss and sit up, looking down at her.

"Wait, what are we doing?" she said to herself, as if she had just fallen out of a spell. "I don't even know you."

"Nonsense, love," she said tenderly, stroking her hand against her taut belly. "We're the same person," she reasoned. She knew it was a flimsy argument, because she didn't believe it herself. They looked the same, but she could tell they were quite different in a lot of ways. "As far as I'm concerned, this is just masturbation." She was hoping that argument would sway her after seeing her thin brows furrow at her last reasoning.

Tracer knew both arguments were weak, and she didn't agree with either one, but she was debating her own rationale while Lena tried to sway her.This is so weird. Too weird. Hell, it could be a dream,she thought. She looked down at the pale woman stretched out between her legs. Her breasts rising and falling with each quickened breath. That same breath passing through pouty, swollen, dark lips. And the heat radiating off of her was not lost on Tracer.Fuck it. Dream or not, I'm going for it.That thought gave her a wicked smirk, and in one fluid motion she unzipped her jacket and ripped it off.

Lena watched, completely still, with wide eyes, as Tracer crawled over her body. She got to admire her freckle-dusted breasts swaying past her, and the athletic abs casting over her face. When she rolled over to look back, she was greeted by the sexiest sight she'd ever seen. Tracer, on all fours, head pressed into the pillows and looking back at her past fallen bangs. Divine ass hoisted up into the air.

"Go on," she said heavily. "Finish what you started, love." Hips wiggled back and forth slowly, calling Lena to her plump rear.

I can't believe I'm trembling,Lena thought.Is it because of how weird this all is, or because she's so damn hot? God, how big of an ego boost is this?The panties were pulled the rest of the way down, clinging to her sticky wet lips only briefly. She had to sit back and admire the few. Firm muscles clenched, and cheeks framing her puffy lips perfectly. Her mouth would have gone dry from being open for so long if she wasn't salivating so much. To avoid Tracer changing her mind before she started, she delayed no further and pressed her face between those pert cheeks.

Tracer bit into her pillow while Lena dragged her tongue from her clit all the way to her asshole. All of her past lovers had shown a deep appreciation for her backside, which worked out great for her because she loved it when they did. She especially loved how Lena was showing her admiration. Tracer thought that they were perhaps more alike than she thought, because the alternate version of her knew just what she wanted and gave it to her twice over.

She left firm, slow, kisses on each cheek, several times. Lips parted wide and slowly dragged closer together, until they pulled away at contact. Neither hole was ever left abandoned once one was entered. If her lips were on her pussy, her fingers played with her asshole. If her tongue pistoned between her cheeks, her thumb tickled her clit. Lena had to giggle at the fact that she knew exactly when, down to the second, Tracer was going to cum. She knew because she could recognize all the signs in Tracer that she was about to cum, that she knew she made herself. So she was right there when the juices flowed more heavily from her pink folds and into her pink mouth.

The orange-favoring hero turned over onto her back, and stared up at the happy punk, licking her fingers clean. With a wicked smile and a flexible leg, she wrapped it behind her back and yanked her back down to her, laying her across her body. After Lena realized what happened, she began to grind her torso up and down against the other woman's. Shivers ran through both women as their nipples flicked against each other, and their breasts pressed into one another. Their lips wouldn't part from one another until they were finished.

First straddling Tracer's left leg, Lena pulled them both over to lay on their sides, and then began to grind against her thigh. Tracer leant a helping hand, cupping the punk's dripping heat and massaging two fingers against her insides. Lena reached over and cupped her ass again, then added some spanks, which only increased when she heard the cute yelp Tracer made whenever she struck her backside.

Sweaty, lithe, bodies slid against one another, leaving virtually no space between them. As Lena got closer, she held onto Tracer more and more, refusing to let her get so much as an inch away. Fingers found their way into every orifice, on each girl, at one point or another. Nether lips grinded against thighs, and tits slid up and down against one another. A chorus of sultry moans and whispered expletives spurred on their love making, until finally both women made the other sticky with their own fluids.

"So," Tracer huffed, "I have to know, what's it like in your world?"

"Pretty," Lena paused to catch her breath, "Pretty much the same here, I imagine."

"Maybe," she started, then turned over on her side to face her while she spoke, giving her her rapt attention. "But I'm curious. We're obviously different enough, in a lot of ways, so I want to know how your world is different too."

Lena gave a shrug and then turned over onto her side as well, facing the attentive cutie. "What's to say? Omnics control the world and rule it with an iron fist." She could tell by Tracer's face that this was not the case in her world. "Okay, so maybe there is a lot to tell," she admitted.

"To say the least!" Tracer firmly stated. "Now youhaveto tell me everything."

Lena took a deep breath and tried to figure out where she should begin. "Well, I guess I should begin with where I live, then. I live in Section 18-A, with my girlfriend Aleksandra, though she likes to be called Zarya..."

_______________________________

Tracer's outfit is based on her default costume in game. Lena's (alternate reality Tracer) outfit is based on the Ultraviolet costume.

12