The Tractor

Story Info
She is fucked after returning the borrowed tractor.
2.5k words
3.97
72.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just down the road a piece," he said as he drove us in his two-decades-old pickup down the country road. We were on the way to his neighbor's place to get a small corral gate welded. His horses were too active one day and one must have kicked the gate and broken the hinge. At least that was his story. Truth was, the gate was old and rusty and it would take much less than a horse's hind leg to cause damage. At any rate the gate was broken and needed to be fixed, and the neighbor had the welder.

I was in the eastern part of the state visiting my bachelor friend who owned a small farm. He was semi-retired and the 67 acres of hay fields and horse pasture was just enough to keep him occupied. He always said that it would be a gentleman's farm if only he was a gentleman. I visit whenever I need a break from the high stress of the city and it seemed as if I was visiting more and more often as time went on. It wasn't as if I didn't like what I did. On the contrary, the job was rewarding - it was the people I had to work with that made it stressful. So every few months I'd call Perry and he'd say "C'mon out for a few days." I had been raised on a farm so I knew my way around. Perry would usually work me and I would be tired by the end of my stay. But, good tired. The kind of tired that makes you feel good and actually rejuvenates you.

This was one of those times again. It was right in the middle of hay season. We had been working 15 hour days cutting, raking, baling, and stacking. And then the gate broke. So we were taking a short, well-deserved break from the hay to repair the gate.

"Brent will have this fixed in no time," Perry said as we slowed and turned into a tree-lined drive, went down a short lane, and pulled up in front of an old shed. "I'll go see if he's around," Perry said as he got out and walked toward the house. I got out and unloaded the gate and leaned it up against the side of the building. I looked toward the house and could see Perry at the back door talking to a woman. She had short, black hair and was wearing what looked to be a red T-shirt cut off to expose her midriff. Her worn jeans were cut off about as short as possible and still be legal. They finished talking and Perry headed back toward the shed. The woman stood there with the screen door open looking our way. After a moment she turned to go inside and I saw her large chest in profile. She glanced back at me looking at her, went inside, and closed the door.

"He's out somewhere and she doesn't know when he'll be back," Perry said. "She said she'd have him call when he gets back. Thanks for unloading the gate. Let's get back and rig something up to keep the horses in. They get loose more than they should anyway and there's no use encouraging them."

"Hey, isn't that your tractor?" I asked pointing to a small, four wheel drive, diesel tractor parked over by a larger barn. It was one of those orange foreign jobs.

"Yeah," Perry answered. "Nicole borrows it when she has to do some small work around the place. When she's done she'll bring it back and then walk back the two or three miles through the fields."

"O.K. I see," I said.

We got back into the truck and drove home.

In no time at all we had a makeshift gate up. Perry opened the other gate so the horses could have access to the corral and their hay.

"You know, while we're on a break, I think I'll go to the city to pick up the trailer part I ordered the other day," Perry told me. "The rest of the bales will wait until tomorrow and the weather will still be hot and dry."

"O.K. I'm going to stay here and get a little rest. I don't want to be too tired when I return home the day after tomorrow."

"Suit yourself. I may not be back until after supper, just to let you know."

We went into the house. He got some cookies out.

"I'm leaving these cookies on the kitchen counter in case Nicole brings the tractor back today. Have one if you want. See you later." With that he picked up his paperwork, went outside, got into his car, and drove away.

It was cool in the house and I settled into an easy chair in the small living room just off the kitchen. I had read a couple of more chapters from my current novel when I heard a small whirring sound. I got up and looked out the window and saw a small orange tractor pull into the yard and stop out by the tool shed. It was Nicole, returning the tractor.

She turned the tractor off, stood up, swung her leg over the seat, and hopped to the ground. She was still wearing those cut off clothes which showed off her lean middle and her long legs. She wore a non-descript baseball cap. I noticed her long legs. She stretched, holding her arms over her head, spreading her legs, and leaned back. Then she checked the tractor, flipped the seat up just in case it might rain, turned, and headed toward the house. I watched her walk closer.

"Hello, Perry? You here?" she called as soon as she entered the kitchen. For some reason I had moved to the side of the doorway out of sight from the kitchen and said nothing.

"Hmmmm... Car's gone. Must 'ov gone to town," she said to herself. Then, noticing the cookies she said, "Oh, cookies! My favorite!"

She was leaning against the kitchen counter with her back to the doorway as I peeked around.

It was a well-worn T-shirt with the bottom half cut off. Her tan back was exposed down to the top of her hips. There was no indication of a bra. Her cutoff jeans were even shorter than I had noticed earlier and were a tight as possible around her butt. She wore no belt. Her long, well-proportioned legs ended in sockless sneakers and were spread slightly as she stood there eating a cookie. She was a provocatively sexy sight. I decided to see what would happen.

"Don't move! I said 'DON'T MOVE!' " I said in a loud voice. "Don't move and don't turn around!"

Her body jumped slightly and then tensed up.

I continued without a pause. "What are you doing here? Who said you could just walk into the house and eat cookies? Answer me now! And don't turn around!" I said with as much bravado as I could muster.

"Uh... I'm Nicole and I... Uh... Perry always leaves something for me in the kitchen when I return his tractor."

"Well, Perry's not here. Put both your hands on the counter and step back from the counter," I ordered.

"What do you mean? I'm just having a cook -"

"I'm not going to tell you again!" I said raising my voice slightly with faux authority. "Put both hands on the counter and step back."

To my slight surprise, she put her half-eaten cookie back down on the plate, put both her hands on the edge of the counter, and moved her slightly spread legs away from the counter.

"Don't say anything and don't turn around!" I continued to order her seeing how far this could go.

I quickly scanned the living room, but found nothing I was looking for. Then I remembered the large bandana that Perry gave me to wipe the sweat off my face in the field. I reached into my back pocket and pulled it out. I had already used it several times today.

I stepped slightly into the kitchen and tossed the bandana over her right shoulder. She shuddered at the touch.

"Tie that over your eyes. Do it now!"

"But I... What's going on?"

"Do it now!"

She took the bandana and tied it around her eyes.

"Can you see anything?"

She shook her head, "No."

"Put your hands back on the counter."

She did.

"Don't say anything. Move your hands farther apart."

She moved them farther apart.

"Spread your legs more."

She spread her legs more. I heard a slight whimper from her.

"Unbutton your pants."

"I... I can't."

"You don't want any trouble," I planted a made-up notion.

"Take your hand and unbutton your pants," I ordered her again, speaking sternly.

She reached down and slowly unbuttoned her pants with her right hand.

"Put your hand back on the counter."

She put her hand on the counter.

"Unzip your pants and take them off."

"Please..." she asked with a submissive tone.

"Do it. Now!"

She unzipped them and with both hands slid them down to the floor and stepped out of them. She was wearing the tiniest, pink bikini panties.

My cock was stiffening as I tried to think of what I was going do with the situation.

"Put your hands back on the counter."

She did. I paused taking in the scene. This actually was going better than I expected. I continued.

"Now, squat down."

"No... Please..."

"I thought you didn't want any trouble," I reminded her and pushed the thought.

"No..." she sniffled.

With her hands grasping the edge of the counter and the blindfold around her eyes, she spread her knees and squatted down. She whimpered again.

"Farther," I said.

She went farther down toward the floor with her head between her arms. Her knees were spread and her panties were stretched tightly across her butt.

It was an erotic sight. My cock was full hard.

I let her hold the position without speaking. She bounced slightly from the effort and was breathing harder.

Pretty soon I said, "Stand up."

She stood up and with her hands still on the counter, stepped back and, unprompted, moved her feet apart.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asked in a hoarse voice. She had ceded control to me.

I said crossly, "Did I say you could speak?"

She shook her head, "No."

"Then don't." I paused. "Take your panties off."

Without hesitation she hooked her thumbs under the waistband, slid them down to the floor, and flipped them away with her left foot. Without prompting she put her hands back on the counter, stepped back, and moved her feet apart. She leaned forward slightly with her head bowed. I saw her pussy lips between her legs. I could almost envision her tits pointing straight down to the floor.

I let her stand there reinforcing my control of the situation.

Pretty soon I said, "Squat."

She immediately went to a full squat with her head between her arms and her pussy just inches from the floor.

"Damn!" I thought. Now I was the one breathing harder. I let her hold the position without speaking.

Pretty soon I said, "You will do exactly as I tell you." I paused. "Do you understand?"

She nodded her head obediently, "Yes."

"Stand up."

She stood up with her feet away from the counter and spread apart even more than before.

"Tighten your blindfold."

She did.

"Turn around."

She turned around with her arms at her sides and her legs somewhat apart. It was a magnificent sight, with only her blindfold and her cutoff T-shirt on. Her hard nipples were poking her T-shirt. Her pussy was completely shaven.

I looked at her without speaking as a plan began to take shape.

Pretty soon I said, "Follow my instructions. Take five steps forward." I was heading her toward the guest bedroom, the bedroom closest to the living room. She was going along with it and I was going to see how far I could take it.

She took five steps forward. I stepped aside and with additional commands I guided her so that she was backed up against the bed in the guest bedroom.

"Sit down, lie back, and spread your legs as far apart as you can."

She lied down with one arm folded across her blindfolded eyes and the other across her body just below her shirt. Her tits were straining to poke through her shirt. Her mouth was open and she was breathing hard.

She was ready. So was I.

I knelt down between her legs and began a slow, excruciating advance toward her pussy. She shuddered and moaned at my first touch. I smelled, licked, and kissed the inside of each of her legs from her knees down to her pussy. As I gently blew on her pussy she moaned and squirmed. Her pussy lips were puffy and spreading, with shiny wetness. Her clit was emerging and her hips began softly moving up and down.

Then I smelled, licked, and kissed all around her pussy, spending minutes sucking and biting her pussy lips and lapping her juices as they began to flow. I licked her clit, bringing it to full attention as her moans increased and her hips began bucking. With my first touch of her other than my lips and tongue, I put my arms around her legs as I clamped my lips on her clit, sucking and tonguing it.

"Uhhhh...!" she groaned and with both her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled it hard into her cunt as she jerked and lurched and shoved herself against my mouth.

I held her tightly and continued sucking her clit until she calmed and began pushing my head away. I released my hold on her and leaned back. Her legs were still spread and she slowly caressed her pussy.

"Nicole, I'm going to fuck you," I informed and commanded her at the same time.

"Please..." she said desperately as she moved her hands to the inside of her knees and pulled her legs up and apart, exposing her pussy in all its dripping splendor.

I ignored her breaking my order not to speak, took my pants off, pulled her to the edge of the bed, and fucked her hard for ten minutes before dumping my load deep into her cunt.

I pulled out, stood up and put my pants on.

"Stand up." She stood up.

"Hold out your hand." She held out her hand.

I took her hand and guided her back to the kitchen. I picked up her panties and jeans and handed them to her.

"Put these on." She put them on.

"Don't turn around. Take the bandana off and put it on the counter."

She did.

"You can go now."

Without turning around, she started toward the door.

"I'll tell Perry you liked the cookies."