The Trade Show Pt. 02

Story Info
Georgia's first meeting with Cindy.
1.6k words
4.56
23.1k
19

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

After what felt like hours, but I'm sure was probably only a minute, the door opened and Cindy appeared. For a second or so she appeared puzzled. She clearly didn't recognise me, and I was delighted. And then she said, "Peter?"

I smiled and responded with a grin, "Cindy?"

"Come in, come in! You look so different. Come in, please." Cindy was clearly taken aback and I was delighted, but hoped she would be OK with my appearance, as a woman I mean.

I stepped into the rather cavernous hallway as she closed the door behind me. "You look amazing," she said, "fucking amazing! I didn't recognise you. I thought you were here to sell me something!" I laughed and we embraced, which was lovely but caught me off guard.

Cindy was dressed casually in a soft pink roll neck sweater and superbly classy plum coloured short wool skirt. Even dressed down she oozed class and style. She was in bare feet with red painted nails and some sort of hosiery on. For the first time I really noticed that she was actually quite beautiful.

She stepped back to admire me and then leant in and kissed me squarely on the lips. This of course was a landmark event for me. Georgia had never been kissed before, had never been in a one to one conversation with a woman before, and had never been in anyone else's house before. And I'm sure there very many other firsts too which will come to me later. She held my head with her hand on my neck and lingered as her kiss deepened. I was caught by surprise yet again, even though I had dreamed about this event for decades.

"Fuck me," she said as she pulled away, "Holy fuck! I think you are amazing." I blushed, out loud. I mean really blushed and reached out to her hand and thanked her. I told her she was gorgeous too and she led me by my hand into her lounge. Gesturing to the huge sofa I took off my jacket and sat down with knees together and slightly to one side.

Cindy was smiling. A wide natural happy smile and I couldn't but help do the same. "We have lots to talk about," she said, "I thought you'd come as a guy, like when I saw you before. I never imagined you as a trans girl at all. Or are you? Wow. We have lots to talk about!"

"Well," I said, "You did say that I should dress up properly for you, and I really did struggle to decide exactly how to come today." I laughed. "If you could have seen me getting ready today you would have been in hysterics. I was scared you may just have a thing for guys in stockings. I'm Georgia, by the way."

"Well you could not have done any better. You look like the typical gorgeous businesswoman who I see regularly on my travels, and who I often fancy like mad, actually," she said, and in so doing I felt a wave of relief spread through me.

And so Cindy and I had coffees and lunch and talked for hours. In fact, we never stopped to take breath. She was fascinated by my journey to becoming Georgia and treated me like I imagine any of her other girlfriends invited round to lunch. She relaxed me in minutes and suddenly Georgia had been let out of her bag. We talked about clothes, a lot. Shoes, men, partners, cars, houses, gardens and just about everything else. I think we had become friends. She frequently reached over to touch my skirt or stocking clad legs.

Cindy said that she thought it was very brave of me to come as Georgia. She hadn't expected it, but was really pleased that I had. She said that she has a thing about stockings and lingerie generally whether on guys or women. She had never met a TGirl before but she said that she knew immediately whilst we were in the hall that she fancied me and that if I was willing she would invite me to her bed.

I laughed and blushed simultaneously. "So this woman who sat playing with my suspender clips in full view of the public, without so much as an invitation has taken three hours to invite me to bed, not even having given me a proper kiss," I said, taking advantage of her honesty.

"To be honest," she replied, with a slight grin appearing on her face, "I really wasn't sure where to start. I mean. You're a gorgeous tranny, sorry, is it OK to call you that?"

I nodded, "For now," I said, and she continued.

"I've never done this before." It was her time to blush this time and so I leant over and kissed her gently.

"Let's just see what happens shall we?" I said. "After all, I've never been in this situation either, but I suspect we can have some fun together, whatever we decide to do. As far as I'm concerned there is no pressure to do anything today. Unless of course you never want to see me again, in which case I think it would be rather nice if you fucked my brains out before I left!" I couldn't believe that I had just said that, but then again, Cindy and I had just spent hours talking in a way that I had never experienced before, and Georgia, it would appear, seems to have a rather direct and very cheeky side to her.

Cindy grinned and looked relieved and slid closer to me on the sofa, resting her hand on the inside of my knee, just where my skirt stopped. She then placed her hand on the back of my head and started to kiss me. As I responded and we explored each other's mouths and lips I felt that I was on fire inside. Cindy was taking the lead and as we continued to kiss her hands explored my lingerie through my clothes. She moved her hand up my thigh lifting my skirt as she did and quickly found my suspender clips. Breaking away for just a second she said "I love your suspenders" and re-engaged my mouth.

For my part my behaviour was far from how I would have responded had I been my male self. I simply leant back as she moved ever closer. After a while I slipped my hands inside of her sweater and released her bra clip. She lifted herself off me just enough to allow my hands to move to her breasts and as I slipped inside her bra she moaned slightly in acknowledgement. Her breasts were warm and soft and her nipples were initially almost invisible to my fingers. As I fondled her more, they appeared, as if from nowhere, I remember feeling somewhat jealous of her beautiful femininity.

Meanwhile Cindy had moved to my knickers and was exploring I think to determine exactly what a TGirl like me had between my legs. That's what it felt like, and I smiled inside to myself.

She pulled away, removed her hand from under my skirt and gave me a huge grin. OMG. She was gorgeous and now oozed sexuality and was emitting whatever pheromones it is that drives people crazy. "My word," I said, "So you're not so shy after all. I'm feeling rather flushed!"

"Definitely not," she said, "Let's go and find out how to have sex together. No, let's go and make love," she said and stared into the depths of my soul with her deep hazel eyes.

We stood up and I straightened myself and picked up my jacket and handbag. Cindy watched and remarked "You really ARE a girl aren't you?" and smiled at me.

"Cindy, I think that without a single doubt, that is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me, ever, ever, ever and if I never see you again it is something that will always warm my heart and make me feel happy and contented," I replied.

And then something happened that shocked me, Cindy shed a tear from each eye. I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged her for a moment. "Sorry," she said, "I don't know what happened there. It's not like me. But actually I DO know what happened. You are more of a woman, and kinder, and softer, and more feminine than many of the women I know. It shocked me I think." And she kissed me gently on the lips before leading me to the stairs.

As we walked upstairs I felt 100% woman in a way I would never have thought possible. I passed a mirror on the landing and just saw two women walking hand in hand and I recall adding a bit more sway to my hips as I moved. Suddenly I was no longer a guy dressed in a skirt. It was a moment I would never forget. I felt really sexy. Classy. I recall thinking that none of this would have happened if I hadn't decided on that day to put on some lingerie before going to the trade show. It wasn't as if I always wear lingerie under my work clothes. It's something I usually only do when alone in my office.

The bedroom was very large by my standards, as was the bed. It was all white with seriously great quality bedding and lots of pillows. The whole room was elegant in a modern way. Cindy rearranged pillows and puffed up the bed generally, as if playing for time. I placed my jacket and bag on a chair in the corner of the room and moved over to her.

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers