The Tradesman's Entrance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a steely look in her eyes. This was a determined lady. What was going on in her mind? I didn't have to wait long to find out.

She pointed at John, "you clearly want to fuck him, so go ahead and fuck him." She turned, directing her rage at me.

"You, Get on your knees," she shouted at me.

Surely she's not going to stand there while John fucks me. Don't I have a say? I looked at her, wondering if she was serious. She came over to me and shoved me down on the floor. I didn't resist at all. No way was I going to put as much as a finger on her. She can get me fired. I knelt over the bed, my ass ready for John. He had gone soft during the drama. I reached for him and wanked him, squeezing his cock and fondling his balls. I didn't know if he could get hard again after the shock. She said nothing as she watched me wank her man. I put more lube on his cock and turned over, ready for him to take me. He was hard enough now.

This was bizarre. I was on my knees and her husband was going to fuck me, while she watched. I buried my face in the bed, hoping this would be over quickly. He pushed his cock against my ass and I moaned, I couldn't help it. It felt so nice. He slipped right inside me in one long, slow thrust. How long is this going to take him? I felt a fool, kneeling against their marital bed with his wife watching. John, you are a bastard for getting me into this mess.

I willed him to hurry up. I tightened and loosened my muscles, feeling his cock throb. I'd do anything to get this over with. I reached for his balls with my hand, fondling them. Then I felt them move in my hand, he was going to come. Thank fuck.

"Come on, John, give me your lovely spunk. I'm desperate for you. I need your spunk inside me. Come on John, you can do it," I whispered, pleading with him.

His wife said nothing. I could see her in the mirror, standing watching us. Finally, John came, moaning loudly as he spurted his spunk inside me. Thank God, he managed it. He pulled out, breathless and stood facing his wife. She was still standing defiant. If it wasn't for her, I would have really enjoyed getting fucked by John again. I could feel his hot spunk inside me.

"Now you," she said pulling me up by the arm like a naughty schoolboy. "Fuck him," she demanded.

I couldn't, I could never get hard enough. This scary woman was putting me off. She shook me and forced her husband on the ground, in the same position I was in. "Now, fuck him," she repeated.

I wanked my cock, trying to get hard. It wasn't working. She totally shocked me next minute when she walked towards me, took my cock in her hand and wanked me. I never expected that. What was she doing? How could she just stand there wanking my cock? She kept wanking me and fondling my balls until I was reasonably hard. She passed me the gel and stood back again, watching us. I positioned myself behind John and rubbed the gel into his ass. Whether he was ready or not, I was going to fuck him as quickly as I could. I thrust inside him and kept pushing until he had my full length. "Fuck him," she demanded again.

There was nothing else for it. I started fucking John, as quickly as I could. God, I hope she's not going to take her clothes off. How could she stand there, watching her husband and another man together, doing what we were doing? This is one cold woman. Is she trying to humiliate us? Is this her way of getting back at him? I wondered what she would do if I hadn't been able to get hard, would she have sucked my cock instead of wanking me? I think she would. She was that determined.

I could see her behind me in the mirror as I fucked John. She still had her arms folded, watching me carefully. Fuck it, I put her to one side and got on with the job in hand. I pounded his ass, not caring if it was painful or not. I was going to come, with this mad woman watching. At least she's not taking pictures of us. This was weird.

I felt myself getting stiffer, my moment very close. I smiled as I felt my orgasm building up. That lovely sensation when you know you are about to come and you relax more, to make it more exciting. I moaned as I spurted into his ass. It felt lovely, I hadn't come in a man's ass for ages. I had forgotten how lovely it was.

I slipped out of John's ass and stood up. I had done what she said, what will she do now?

"You can fuck off now and never come back here again, understand? Never again!" I got the message loud and clear.

She stood back as I passed her and went next door for my clothes. I wondered if I should offer to help move the furniture back in. No, not a good idea. I needed to just fuck off and never come back again, just exactly as I was told. I dressed, picked up my tools and went out to my van. She never followed me. I wondered what would happen to John now that he had been caught red-handed with his cock in the carpet fitter's ass. Will she complain to the shop? I hoped not but I thought she just might. I didn't want to get fired. All I could do was get on with my job and hope for the best.

This was a strange business, I never expected her to react like that. I just had to hope that was the last I'll hear from either of them. Put it down to experience. I smiled as I drove off. I wouldn't like to be in John's shoes, he was going to get it from his wife. Not my doing. He started it. He made the moves, he was the one who walked into my shower with no clothes on. He did all the chasing. He's the one who didn't mention he had a wife. I only went along with it when he touched my cock in the shower. Excuses, excuses, that's all I had and I had better have a few ready to use if she tells the shop.

12