The Traffic Officer

Story Info
She gets more than expected at traffic stop.
1k words
4.38
20.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a divorced woman. To make ends meet I work part-time on the weekends delivering those free magazines to stores. It has been almost a year since my live-in boyfriend of 16 years and I split up. Needless to say I'm getting very horny! Today while my helper and I were delivering the magazines I rolled a stop sign, as I was pulling into the parking lot of one of our stops. The police pulled me over. My helper jumped out to take the magazines into the store.

The officer walked up to the drivers side door of my van and ordered me out. I did as I was told. He asked me why the kid ran into the store and I told him she was nervous. He said our reactions' were unusual so he was going to have to search me. He had me lean against the van so that he could search me. Now let me tell you I don't usually wear anything but jeans and T-shirts but today for some reason I had decided to dress up (skirt, nice blouse, and high heels and even took the time to wear makeup). I guess because I was so horny I wanted to feel sexy.

As he patted down my arms he asked, "why is the kid so nervous?" I told him she's just a teenager and not used to anyone getting pulled over. As he reached around to pat down my chest he took his time with my breasts. When he touched the under wire of my bra he said, "what's this a weapon?" Then he reached under my bra and caressed my nipple. My horniness must have got the better of me because I moaned. Then he ran his hands down my legs and then up the inside of my legs. Then he got to my thighs and as his hands neared my crotch my waist automatically leaned backwards toward him. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I think I have just what you need!" All I could do was moan, "Oh yes!" He then asked, "how long will the kid be in the store?"

I stammered, "uh she should have been back already."

He then asked me how much longer I had until I finished my route and took the kid home? I told him I would be done in about an hour or so. He then asked me the route I take home. When I told him he smiled and said, "that's a very deserted stretch of road." I agreed. He let me off with only a warning and told me he hoped to see me soon.

About an hour later my cell phone rang. I had already dropped off my helper and was headed home and not expecting any calls. So I was surprised to hear Officer Clark's voice on the other end. He said, "Tina, where are you?" I smiled and told him. Then I wondered how he got my cell phone number.

Before I knew it, I was being pulled over again. This time Officer Clark asked me to step around to the passenger side of the van for my safety. Once we were on the passenger side of the van safe from the view of any coming vehicles.

He said, "Tina, I have to search you again." As I got into position to be searched I thought to myself he is going to be pleasantly surprised to find that I had removed my bra and panties.

As he patted down my arms, my pussy was getting wet with anticipation just aching to be touched. When he reached around to pat down my front, he found that I was now braless. This time he was the one who let out the moan, "oh baby." He then patted down my ass giving each cheek a nice caress. He then knelt down to run his hands up my thighs. When he found out, I had removed my panties he moaned again this time saying, "I see you are ready for me!" He gently turned me around to face him and kissed me very tenderly. He opened the passenger side door and sat me on the seat and leaned it back to a reclining position. He kissed me again as he opened my blouse to expose my breasts. He gently caressed each nipple until they were hard then he leaned down and kissed each one lovingly and began to suck on them. He then lifted my skirt to expose my pussy. He spread my legs and kissed my pussy lips very gently. Then French kissed my pussy. As I moaned and lifted my pussy to meet his tongue he gently inserted a finger into my pussy and used his tongue to caress my clit. After my first orgasm, in ages, he stood and unzipped his pants. To my surprise and delight he had a huge fully erect cock. I couldn't resist taking it into my hands and then into my hot wet mouth.

He wouldn't let me make him cum. He moaned and asked me to wait. He assisted me to my feet and then leaned me over the seat. He then slid his cock into my waiting wet pussy. He used his hands to play with my breasts. As I pushed back into his thrusts, my pussy was on fire. I matched him thrusts for thrusts but when he reached around and found my clit my body exploded with the most intense orgasm I have ever felt.

When we caught our breath, we kissed. He said, "I want you to know that this is the first time I have ever done anything like this with a lady I have pulled over for a traffic violation. You are different. I felt a connection with you immediately. Oh Baby can , I see you again?" As we kissed goodbye, we made plans to meet again, this time when he is off duty.

So ladies watch out for your very own Officer Clark next time you get pulled over for a traffic violation. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.