The Tragic Amours of Erysichton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erysichton then climaxed so forcefully that it took his breath away. His pupils dilated and his muscles contracted, as his cock once again began to expand and his sexual appetite began to grow greater he noticed that the sorority had got to their feet. When the quintet stood before him now they seemed to have regained a degree of dignity. Erysichton’s fluids dripped from their bodies onto the floor, yet they remained silent and sober. With sombre faces they advanced slowly upon our young hero with obvious murderous intent.

“Why is it everyone I fuck now wants to kill me?” Pondered Erysichton. Though it was no time for idle thoughts and so he once more grabbed his cock and split. He ran from the scene like shit off a stick, naked as an animal and with the simple instinct to survive. Again he had to stumble through woods and trees not knowing where he was going.

Erysichton stumbled upon another clearing in this mysterious forest where he heard again the moans of Sapphic joy. He ran to the source of the noise determined to once again prove his worth as a man and convert a bunch of lesbos back again; he simply dived right in, so fast in fact that it would be impossible to determine exactly what the fuck happened at that moment.

Luke ‘Hercules’ Judson then strutted into the clearing and to demonstrate his god-like prowess he parted with his clothes and dropped to the floor. Of course, he did not fall flat on his face, as would be thought, but instead seemed to levitate. What had actually happened here was that Hercules possessed one of the most potent peckers in all the land, and being so potent as he was, he was able to lift his entire ninety-seven pound body (his cock alone weighed fifteen pounds) from the floor. Further to this extraordinary ability, Hercules was able to execute press-ups with nothing to aid him, but his johnson.

“One . . . Two . . . Three . . . Four . . . F— . . . are you lot watching or not?”

Of course none of the group were watching this super-human feat, as all were otherwise engaged with their own amours. Xena and Gabrielle were occupied with feverishly eating each others cunts, and Erysichton was servicing Gabrielle’s tight little arse as she lay on the floor. Erysichton’s wang was by this point in our tale really quite monstrous, but somehow Gabrielle, who Erysichton at first believed to be innocent and virginal, dutifully allowed her arse to swallow inch after inch of his meat into her body. If it were not for the intense bliss that Gabrielle was receiving from Xena’s deft tongue and hot mouth and her extensive experience in taking gargantuan ogre members up her arse, she would never have been able to bear the powerful pumping from Erysichton’s end.

As Xena was in the throes of her Sapphic pleasure, Hercules decided to slide his entire seventeen and a quarter inches right up her shitter. He pumped away with all the passion and ferocity he could muster from his tiny little body. Hercules, unfortunately picked the wrong bitch to bone. The matter of the predicament being that not only did Xena hate anal sex but Hercules’ man-meat happened to be vulnerable to damage only when administering his anally injected death sentence.

“Not the ass. Not the ass. I fucking hate it up the ass.” Exclaimed Xena.

Still screaming like a little bitch with orgasmic pleasure she reached over to her side and fumbled through her bondage gear looking for her sword. She clasped her sword in her right hand and wrapped her fingers round its handle, holding it with a soft caress as if she were holding a cock, and with one fell swoop, swung the mighty sword behind her and sliced straight through Hercules’ cock.

“Talk about losing your head(!)” Remarked a surprisingly calm Hercules.

The head was severed but somehow the wound seemed cauterised. What happened next amazed the amused looking Xena, as Hercules’ cock, sans head, swelled a little and seemed to rupture. Almost as if he were giving birth a new head emerged from the end of his shaft to take its rightful place once more.

Meanwhile, the old head of Hercules’ dong was having difficulties removing itself from Xena’s just fucked ass. It was immediately clear that something had to be done about this. Gabrielle had obviously come to the same conclusion as she was hastily snapping on a pair of rubber gloves and coating her latexed hands with lube.

At this point Erysichton was lying a little tired but content behind Gabrielle and was discussing philosophy with Hercules.

“I think Aristotle said it best when he said: Você expressa stupid pouco bastardo o que o têm feito.” Drawled Erysichton.

“I disagree. The axioms of science fall under the consideration of the metaphysician insofar as they are properties of all existence. Aristotle argues that there are a handful of universal truths.” Retorted Hercules.

“I see your point, and while I would love to discuss this with you further, I am itching to get my knob shined.”

So, Erysichton heaved himself up, having to carry his cock with both hands now and strolled over to Gabrielle and Xena; they was only nineteen inches away but it felt good to stroll. Erysichton took his manhood over to Xena who was on all fours with her rump in the air aimed at Gabrielle. Erysichton watched as Gabrielle inserted first a single finger and then without hesitation, her whole fist up Xena’s rear. While this was going on, Hercules had persuaded Gabrielle to allow his mighty schlong up her gaping hole, evidently Mr. Judson had quite a penchant for arse-fucking.

“So you hate being butt fucked, but you don’t mind being fisted like that?” Asked a rather bemused Erysichton of Xena.

“Oh when she does it I just love it. I don’t mind anything she does.” Xena dotingly replied.

“I guess you won’t mind this then.” Remarked Erysichton as he shoved his cock into her mouth.

The cock had of course grown since his encounter only moments earlier with Gabrielle and so was dangerously oversized, even for such a loud mouthed bitch as this. Erysichton’s cock had a mind of its own and burrowed deeply into Xena’s mouth and ventured forth down her throat. He heard a sudden pop, almost but not quite a snap; Xena’s jaw had dislocated itself in order to accommodate his mighty meat. A single tear rolled from the mighty warrior-dyke’s eye, whether out of joy at her first deep-throat or out of sheer pain, it was impossible to tell.

Hercules slid his weapon in and out of Gabrielle, allowing her little respite or even room to move. Gabrielle was in fact too busy diligently fisting Xena and in fishing out the elusive cock-head from Xena’s rectum. Erysichton determinedly pumped away at Xena’s face while she struggled to come to terms with this extraordinarily manly man. Although his cock was forever getting bigger the curse unfortunately had afforded him no sexual stamina and after a short time he blew his load.

Erysichton’s jizz shot to the back of Xena’s already sorely surprised throat, in waves. The hot liquid flowed forth like rivers of blood and as he removed himself from her mouth the spunk poured from Xena’s mouth and shot from her nose leaving her stunned and covered in cum – a fine gesture of manliness. Feeling restless, our wiley Odysseus set foot to ground once more, with cock slung over shoulder he again took to the path in search of home.

Erysichton stumbled from the forest exhausted, almost crippled. He collapsed to floor and rolled over onto his back. He would have slept there had it not been for a skinny pale little bare-chested inbred with a gold chain round his neck driving a Ford Escort.

“Get outta fuckin' road you fuckin’ cunt.” He said, as he struggled to articulate past fat lips set in a thin face with hollowed cheeks and a sallow complexion. Overall, an ugly fucker.

Erysichton was not in the mood to beat hardnuts to death with his mighty tool and instead picked himself up and staggered in the direction of his house. It did not take him long to reach his home and once there retreated directly to his room.

Erysichton’s cock was now as thick as his leg but even longer, so he couldn’t even hide his shame behind a pair of trousers. He sat in his room rubbing his member and wondering how he was to escape this situation. All his boyhood he had wished for a cock as big as a house, and when he finally gained some sense he simply desired one about fifteen inches long, big but not too big. He had fucked eight women since the encounter with the gypsy and each time he had done the deed his cock had grown. Soon it would be too heavy even to carry around with him, it was not as if he could just leave it behind.

So, he set his thoughts to the task of creating a solution. He was thinking what he could do but was constantly and continually distracted by encroaching thoughts and communiqués from a realm of debauchery and sensuality. The first clear thought he formulated was that he should go back and see if he could find the gypsy camp where he fucked the gypsy girl, way back that day, whenever that day was, he was losing his grip on time.

“I’ll go and see that little bitch.” He said aloud, to nobody in particular. “But first just a quick bash.” It was foolish to even think about this but Erysichton’s hunger was now all consuming.

He rubbed his pride and joy from end to end and it flickered into life so quickly that Erysichton was startled. His body had adapted quickly to his rapidly growing appendage, so much so that it could adequately provide him with the blood needed without smothering him with unconsciousness. Erysichton stroked and fondled his manhood with the love only an owner can provide a cock. Both hands slid up and down the trunk of flesh, he could feel the blood coursing through his veins almost in anticipation of what was to come next. The hands kneaded the flesh and got beneath folds. Up and down, round and round the shaft his quick hands went. Faster and faster and faster, only one thing could result from this. Sweat poured down his face and his anxiety began to grow and feed upon itself.

Erysichton was now not so much doing this for the pleasure or to appease his sexual appetite but to appease something more vicious, something almost malevolent within him, something far more elusive. He fucked himself as a man possessed and now got to the stage where he had to use the rest of his body to try to bring an end to the insufferable desire welling inside himself.

His testicles were grotesquely swollen, and the changes in his body had changed their colour to black as pitch. They now weighed him down like cannonballs, and when they chimed together he could almost hear a metallic ringing. He sat bolt upright and hugged his cock tenderly yet forcefully, shrugging his shoulders and his chest trying to stimulate himself. He buried his head into the end of shaft, he burrowed downwards as he did this, licking his way inside as he became feverish with anxiety and the need to relieve himself.

His balls tightened against his body suddenly. His legs went numb. His stomach sucked itself inwards. His balls retracted further into his body, becoming part of his cock. A small rumble was barely heard. Then . . . a powerful explosion. Semen shot out of his cock like a bullet from a gun and snapped Erysichton’s neck. His head lulled back inside the shaft limply, hardly blocking the continuing flow at all. His body now flattened and there was a terrible noise of the cracking of bones as the cock began to absorb the body connecting it.

The cock now was a thing of its own, an Ouroboros. It amalgamated within itself all of Erysichton’s limp and lifeless body. The cock flopped to floor, writhing and squirming. It now began to consume itself and that is when Erysichton’s destiny was fulfilled. The cock consumed itself and exploded, covering the whole room in a vile mix of blood and cum. The concoction dripped obscenely from the ceiling and dribbled pathetically down the walls.

There was not a trace of who Erysichton once was in that room.

Epilogue

No matter how hard I push I get nowhere.
Push. Push. Push.
Nothing.
I can feel the blood swelling now.
Building up.
This is the worst thing that has ever happened.
Pain.
I'm losing consciousness.
I must keep on pushing.
The end is in sight.
I can feel it coming now.
Onwards into the abyss.
I'm getting nowhere.
Here it comes.
Relief.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cursed Rebirth In a moment of despair, a knight sells her soul.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Demonic Tutor A succubus hires (and alters) a tutor for her unusual daughter.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Assimilation Female soldier discovers the ecstasy of joining the Swarm.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Becky the Bug A sexy scientist's fantasies become real on a new planet.in NonHuman
Labyrinth Megan must find the way out.in NonHuman
More Stories