The Train

Story Info
All morning you were having second thoughts.
1.1k words
3.67
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All morning you were having second thoughts. What in the world had you gotten yourself into you wondered? Pacing back and forth trying to figure out if you should email me or call me and make up some excuse to cancel. You already knew I wasn't a very conventional person and my proposed date wasn't exactly the most convenient either. Here it was less than five hours from the time we were to meet and you had agreed to take a train with me from San Jose to Napa for a weekend at a bed and breakfast. Never in your wildest dreams would you have thought that you would agree to an all night date with someone you had never met much less a weekend. Could you still cancel you thought?

You pick up the phone to call and you get through four numbers before hanging up quickly. You sit down at the computer and try repeatedly to come up with an excuse to cancel and then out of the blue you received an email from me. Excited at first and then a bit insecure...Was me canceling on you? You opened the email and it read as follows:

"Hi Kendra. I just thought I would take a second to check in and see how you were doing and to also share something with you...Quite honestly, I'm a little nervous about this whole weekend date thing. I will understand if you want out of it. Perhaps a date of meeting for a glass of wine or something would be better for a first date. In any case, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable so if you would rather cancel I totally understand" Take care!

Keith

Wow! Maybe this guy wasn't expecting too much you thought. I then hit you, you were totally cool with everything now and a sense of calm came over you. You emailed back telling me not to be silly and you were totally looking forward to meeting me at the train station.

About 45 minutes later a ring at the door. Upon opening the door after first checking through the peep hole a man greeted you with an arrangement of flowers and a card. The smell was intoxicating and the flowers beautiful! The card read...."Well, I hope we are still going because I have no way to stop these from being delivered. lol! Looking forward to a great weekend!"

Keith

You couldn't stop smiling and you felt like a school girl with her first crush once again. Looking at the clock you noticed it was 12:15 and you were to meet me at 3:00pm at the train station. So much to still do and so little time you thought. You had packed some things just in case you decided not to back out but you still had a little more to do. "Maybe some music will get me going you thought." You turned on your stereo a little louder than usual and finished packing. Then it was time to take a bath so you ran the water and dropped a few oils and bath gels in before lighting a few candles You carried the arrangement of flowers in and set them on your sink for some reason and then you danced to the music as you began to undress, slowly, playfully you disrobed in front of the mirror doing a mock strip tease. You pouted your lips in the mirror and giggled as you stood there and dropped your final piece of clothing which was your bra. "Hummm, Not bad you thought" You felt free and liberated as well as excited and titilated. You walked to your kitchen naked and opened the refrigerator door. The cool breeze bellowed out and immersed your entire body. You closed your eyes for a moment as the cool air created goose bumps and your nipples were brought to attention. It was Friday and this was going to be YOUR weekend to cut loose and leave nothing on the table.

Spying a bottle of white wine on the door of the refrigerator you thought "Why not" Poured yourself a glass and headed back to the bathtub for a relaxing bath. Slowly you placed your right foot into the warm water as you sipped your wine. The water was near perfect as you stepped in completely and began to lower yourself. The lights were off and the room was lit by the single candle you brought in earlier. The smell of the candles and the flowers was overwhelming to your senses. Submerged in the water with just your head and neck exposed you drank your wine and thought about what would transpire. A warm wash cloth covered your eyes and the glass had now been emptied as you lay in a state of total relaxation. Thoughts of me crept into your mind and you found yourself beginning to massage your outer thighs. Up to your hips and then gently, barely your fingers edged over your nipples to your neck and chin before slowly heading back. Slowly, methodically your hands cupped your breasts for a moment before continuing down the center of your stomach to your belly button eventually coming to rest against your beautifully shaven pussy. Your lips were swollen and you instantly felt aroused at the thought of meeting me. You fantasized about what I would do to you and what you would do you me. Before long you were feverishly masturbating and moaning, water splashing from side to side. Your eyes still closed as you approached orgasm. The candle had been extinguished by the water and you could smell the faint smoke as you kept going and going and going until finally....you came! What in the world??? Never had you cum so quickly...You were even more aroused now and light headed. The wash cloth had fallen into the water, you gathered your composure and in somewhat of a daze you pulled the plug. It felt as though your senses were heightened as you walked away with the sound of the water draining in the background......Now, pull yourself together Kendra, you thought! Come on, pick out something to wear......

You had remembered that I said I liked casual and comfortable. There was a time to dress up and there was a time to be yourself and you felt that this was that time. You picked out your favorite pair of faded jeans that had strategic rips throughout the legs and rear. Pushing hanger after hanger from one side to the other seeking the perfect top to go with your faded jeans you elected to go with a simple white tank top in complete contrast to the black lacey bra you had purchased the day before.