The Train

Story Info
Crowded train causes argument & more.
1.6k words
3.87
146.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train was crowded as usual. I hate staying late at work, but sometimes there is just no way around it. It's even worse on a Monday night. Everyone must feel guilty about having two days away from the race, and decide to give that company that they really don't like a little bit more of their time. This combined with the fact that the transit company runs fewer cars after rush hour usually makes for a cramped ride.

Today was the same as every Monday. The train was packed, but the conductors' area is always open. I slipped into the conductors' area and played my normal trick. I sat my bag down on the floor in front of me. This keeps anyone else from standing in the same area. There really is only room for one, but you would be surprised how many people will still try and wedge inside. I pulled a book from my bag and leaned back against the wall to read.

Two stops out and the damn light flickers. It flickers again, and then goes out. So much for reading my book. Oh well, I can at least relax in peace. I bent down to stuff my book bag into my bag, and almost get knocked over. I can't believe that someone is going to try and squeeze in hear anyway. I grunted with displeasure and stood up. My soon to be traveling partner must have took this as a sign of admittance. I felt the body push past me, then wedge inside the compartment.

I looked at my new companion. Under normal circumstances I would have been pleased. It was a woman, possibly in her thirties. She had a nice shape from what I could tell maybe a bit heavy in the hips. Short black hair framed her face, and she looked about as happy to be with me as I was to be with her. Tough luck. I was here first. The frown on my face should have spoke volumes. I know the one on hers did.

The train started moving again, but still no lights. Fine with me. I leaned back against the wall and glanced out the window. It had started raining, and the windows were fogging up quickly. Oh well. I turned my attention back to the woman. She was busy staring at the window, even though I knew she couldn't see a thing. I looked her up and down, my eyes having adjusted to the dark. My earlier assessment had been right. Mid thirties working mom. She did look pretty good. I continued to stare at her, trying to imagine what she looked like underneath the skirt and blouse.

"Can I help you with anything?" her icy voice said, cutting through my thoughts.

"Unless you can clear the train and turn on the lights, I doubt you can." I replied. I didn't care if she caught my looking. She should have stood somewhere else.

"Well you apparently must see something you like."

"I guess anything will do in a pinch." I said sarcastically. Yeah, I know, I wasn't helping matters, but I'm tired of the general attitude out in the world. People are rude with no reason, and I tired of being the exception.

"I doubt if you're that lucky." She said, keeping things going.

"Look lady, I don't know what your problem is, but you're the one who squeezed into here. I was already here, minding my own business." I lashed out.

"My problem is simple. The train is crowded enough, and there would be enough room here if you moved your damn bag." She growled. She then took my by surprise as she gave my bag a firm kick towards me.

We had kept our voices down, but I was starting to get really pissed. "Look lady, I don't appreciate you kicking my bag." I said in a warning.

"Then fucking move it." She replied, kicking the bag again.

I was almost beside myself. "Look lady, you do that again, and we'll have a big problem." I threatened.

She didn't even reply. She just pulled her foot back and let loose with another kick. That was it. I moved forward, bridging the mere foot between us. I'm not a physical man, but this woman had pissed me off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I growled.

She shoved her hands against my chest, her face getting red with anger. "You should have moved the fucking bag if you didn't want it getting kicked. And, if you don't move then you'll be the one getting kicked."

Before I even thought what I was doing I grabbed her hands and pushed them down to her sides and out of the way. I was almost shaking I was so angry. "Go ahead and kick me. Go ahead." I growled.

She didn't respond this time, but kept looking at me. There, I had made her back down, but what now. I could have backed away, but I didn't want to. The adrenaline was still pumping. I could smell her perfume from being so close, and could see the tops of her breasts down her blouse. I looked down at her breasts, then back at her eyes.

"You must see something you like." She said. This time her voice had lost the icy edge.

"Maybe." I replied, my voice losing some of its fight.

"Well, you better decide what you're going to do about it." She said in almost a whisper. I didn't know if I was catching he true meaning, but I really didn't care.

I let go of her hands and grabbed her hips. Her breath came in a hiss as I squeezed her hips and ran my hand back to feel her ass. I kneaded those globes like dough, then ran my hands up her back. I could feel her body shake as I dipped my head to her neck. I took a deep sniff of her perfume and began to kiss her skin. The taste of sweat and the sweetness of her skin mingled in my mouth, making me bury my face in her neck. The woman moaned in my ear and her hands gripped my back when I started to bite, tasting and bruising her flesh.

I grabbed one of her breasts and gave it a squeeze. It was soft and firm, and I couldn't get enough. I pinched her nipple and pulled it, feeling her quiver. I pulled away slightly and grabbed her other breast. I did the same as the first, and then stood watching her writhe as I twisted and pinched both of her nipples. Her hands had slipped down under her skirt. I heard the slight sound of her pantyhose rip as she shredded the crotch. She shook as she easily thrust three fingers inside of her cunt.

She reached out with her free hand and groped at my fly. It didn't take any encouragement from her. I let her nipples go and quickly unzipped my pants. My cock was already hard and it came free with some difficulty. The woman grabbed my cock firmly in her hot hand, and pulled me forward. There was no preamble or foreplay as she shifted her hips forward. She held her lips open and positioned my cock between them. She released my cock and I thrust forward, sliding in deep and hard. Her breath came out in a rush, and I was happy for the loud movement of the train.

Her cunt was burning as I lifted on of her legs, driving in harder and deeper. I kept the strokes short and hard, not wanting to make too much movement. The impact of our hips colliding was brutal, but the pain spurred my on, causing me to drive harder. My partner approved through silent grunts and low moans in my ear. The muscles in her cunt began to ripple, and her hands dug hard into my shoulder. Her body began to convulse as she came, and her mouth latched on to my neck, sucking painfully hard.

The pain lit a fire in my brain, and I drove into her with every bit of energy I had. She growled and clawed my back as I gave three more hard thrusts, finally feeling the cum surge through my cock. Her cunt became even hotter as I filled her, my cum mixing with her cream and drooling out with each thrust. I stayed locked inside of her as my orgasm subsided, then pulled away, my cock sliding wetly from her slit. I looked at her as I composed myself and she straightened her hair and clothes. Her skirt was long enough to hide the torn hose, but her face was still sweaty and flushed. I knew that I would have to hide my crotch with my bag as it was stained wet with her juices and mine.

The train was nearing my stop and it ended up her stop as well. She didn't say anything as she stepped past me and out of the small compartment. I followed her, somewhat relieved that the lights were still not working. I moved up behind her at the doorway as the train pulled into the station. My heart was still racing as the door opened. It was a surprise when she reached back, taking my hand in hers. She gave it slow squeeze as the door opened, then stepped away.

I watched her as she made her way down the stairs. I emerged from the train station, and saw her as she crossed into the parking lot. A man, maybe her husband greeted her with a quick kiss, and then held the door open as she climbed out of the rain and into the car. I watched the car as it drove away down the street and out of view. Maybe the crowds weren't so bad after all. I tugged the collar of my coat up around my neck, and began to walk the rest of the way home.