The 'Train' Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
The Westmont Supper Club meets again.
6.4k words
4.39
81.1k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostinLA
LostinLA
10 Followers

Readers – please read "The Train Experience" before reading "The Train Experience - Part II." I assure you that it will be much more enjoyable for you that way. Your votes and comments are greatly appreciated.

"This is Dan again; do you remember me?" I'm the guy who told you about the amazing train experience that occurred at a monthly meeting of the Westmont gourmet supper club, an informal group of married couples formed to share a pleasant dining experience. What happened that night went far beyond anyone's expectations. I can hardly believe it happened myself . . . and I was there.

Anyway, when the party broke up about midnight, it was quite obvious that the highly aroused couples were going home to enjoy a few hours of mind-blowing sex. The following morning Bonnie and I talked it over and decided that it was an exciting time and, because it was a shared experience, it was not threatening to our marriage and our love for each other. We wondered how the other five couples were feeling about what had happened and worried that it might mean the end of the monthly gourmet supper club. My typical-male attitude was that we should wait and see what happened and hope that the next supper club meeting would occur on schedule. Bonnie said nothing, but I could tell that the wheels were turning under her long golden tresses.

Monday morning came and I immersed myself in my busy law practice, putting the train experience and its possible adverse consequences on the supper club out of my mind. Not so with my better half. It seems that Bonnie, with Carol as her co-conspirator, organized a "girls-get-together" that afternoon at our house to gauge how everyone was handling the impromptu sexual excursion taken by our little supper club. Of course, the wives decided not to tell their husbands about the meeting until they figured out what they were going to do about the erotic turn-of-events.

That evening, I had hardly sat down with a glass of Bristol Cream Sherry in hand when Bonnie came into the living room, kissed my cheek, sat down on the sofa beside me and told about the "emergency" meeting of the Westmont gourmet supper club wives.

"Dan, I didn't mention it yesterday, but Carol and I got very concerned about how the other couples in the supper club were dealing with what happened last Saturday night."

"You won't be surprised to hear this, but Carol and Tom came to the same conclusion that we did and thought that the whole thing was fun and exciting." I sat quietly for a moment, reflecting on that news, then said "I'm glad to hear that, and you're right, I'm not at all surprised." With a sweet smile to dazzle me as she always does, Bonnie continued. "So we decided that we should call the girls together to make sure that there weren't any problems brewing for the other couples."

"How did it go," I asked?

"Well, as you might expect Barbara and Sally were very embarrassed and worried what everyone must think; Jill was OK with it; and Dianne came right out and said that it was the sexiest time that she had ever experienced."

"Everyone, Barbara and Sally included, said that their husbands weren't upset over it, but Barbara and Sally personally were still mortified over their participation in group oral sex and nudity."

"Well," I said, "it's good news about Jill and Dianne, but it sounds like Barbara and Sally may have a problem." Bonnie smiled and said "well, by the end of the meeting, all of the blushing, tears and embarrassment were put to rest and I'm happy to say that there are no lingering misgivings over what happened." Bonnie paused, then said, "after all, everyone participated in a unique experience, it was just oral pleasuring and none of us are going to rush into an affair over this."

"That's true" I said, "we were just having some sexy fun among friends and we all have good reason to keep it a secret from the rest of the world."

A smile crossed Bonnie's lips as she looked me in the eye. "Admit it, you liked being sucked by all of the girls."

"Yes," I replied (also grinning), "and you certainly seemed to enjoy your "lap around the track," which earned me a whack on the arm. "And, need I remind you, you are going to be treated like the queen for a day at the Westmont Spa later this week."

"That's right," said my darling bride as she kissed me again and stood up. "I'm going to fix dinner now and I'll tell you about the rest of the meeting while we eat."

A half-hour later we sat down to a nice meal and chatted about different things of little consequence. When curiosity got the best of me, I asked Bonnie to tell me the rest of the details about the girl's meeting that afternoon. "Well" said Bonnie, "when all the girls were comfortable with what happened last Saturday night, our redheaded instigator next door took the floor. Carol simply said "OK girls, decision time." Bonnie described how Carol looked around the room into the eyes of each of the other wives and then asked if the supper club would continue to meet monthly on the prearranged schedule? After a moment, all of the women nodded and murmured "yes" with smiles all around. According to Bonnie, Carol then quietly asked the assembled wives if they would allow something like the train experience to happen again or would they put it aside as a one-time-thing. Bonnie said that you could have heard a pin drop in the room at that point.

Without realizing it, I was sitting on the edge of my seat awaiting Bonnie's next words about the future of the Westmont gourmet supper club. Bonnie leaned against my shoulder and laughed, putting her hand on my knee. "Careful big boy, you might fall off your chair." We both smiled and I said, "OK, just tell me what was decided."

Bonnie chuckled and told me that Dianne stood up and exclaimed that she had a fun time and would like for more sexy games to happen if they were properly limited, adding that she wanted another chance to win a day at the elegant Westmont Spa. "She's just as competitive as you are," I said, and we both nodded in agreement, remembering Dianne's close second place finish on the supper club railroad.

Bonnie continued her story. "There was another quiet moment as the girls looked from one to another."

"Jill then spoke up and said that she and Jack had enjoyed the evening and thought that it was the safest possible way for them to experience this kind of sexual excitement without risk to either marriage or reputation." Sally, having finally put her embarrassment behind her, chimed in to state that because both husbands and wives participated equally and nothing was hidden, that she might be open to more such experiences. Again all was quiet. Carol then looked at Barbara and asked, "would you go along with more games if they were cleverly designed and fun for all of us." Barbara blushed, but slowly nodded her head and simply said "yes."

I sat back in my chair and said "wow" and stared at Bonnie with my mouth hanging open.

"Guess what, Dan," Bonnie said. "Since I won the first event, it's up to us to plan the next game to be played by the supper club."

"And that's particularly appropriate since the next monthly meeting is scheduled to be held at our home."

We returned to the living room sofa after clearing the table and spent several hours turning over various ideas to spice up the next supper club meeting. By the time Bonnie and I had devised a good plan and worked out all of the details, we were both completely aroused. When Bonnie unzipped my fly and began to stroke and lick my erection, I slid my hand up her beautiful smooth thigh, worked my finger under the elastic of her panties and into her very wet pussy. My sexy girl spread her legs as I pulled the panties aside, rolled on top and plunged into her for a fabulous fuck that left us both exhausted.

The next several weeks flew by as we completed the arrangements of our secret plan and sent out the Westmont supper club meeting invitations with the message at the bottom "Men, Please Bring Two Hundred Dollars in Cash For This Month's Prize." There should be no question in anyone's mind that we are going to have another fun time.

It was finally the night for the supper club meeting. You have to hand it to the members; they all have a great deal of poise, class and sophistication. The dinner conversation and good cheer was without strain or apparent unease throughout the delightful gourmet meal that Bonnie had prepared. A casual observer could not have guessed at the sexual tension that was present just beneath the surface. Only after everyone was settled in the living room, sipping after-dinner drinks, was the anticipation and excitement to become slightly evident on the faces of our guests. Within a few moments Bonnie gave me the nod as host to open the festivities.

I stood up and called for everyone's attention. "As you know, we are going to have another contest this evening, but a very different one, with the same prize for the winning lady." This was greeted with approving nods and comments, so I continued with my remarks. "Bonnie was the winner at the last event and she wants to thank you, not only for a nice train experience, but also for a wonderful day at the Westmont Spa." The assembled members applauded and Bonnie waved and blew thank-you kisses to our friends, hamming it up just a little for everyone's amusement. "For that reason, the task of planning another contest was assigned by the ladies to Bonnie and me."

"And let me tell you, we had a very good time doing it," I stated with obvious glee, which brought forth good-natured chuckles from both the men and women.

I continued. "However, this contest is different and will occur after an appropriate warm-up event." I paused and then asked, "have you ever heard the old expression what's good for the goose, is good for the gander"? The girls all cheered and clapped as the men smiled, but looked wary, trying to figure out where this was going.

I cleared my throat and continued. "The train experience was a lot of fun for all of us, but the guys were the only ones to reap the ultimate reward, except for good old Jack who was greedy and claimed three such rewards." That remark had everyone laughing and clapping while Jack smiled and waved to acknowledge his notoriety. "So the warm-up event will be the train experience in reverse."

"The girls will be the stations along the track and the guys will choo-choo their way around, giving instead of receiving." This announcement was met with cheers from the girls and smiles from the guys.

"While I'm not as much of a computer nerd as Tom, I watched what he did, so have programmed my computer to beep at three minute intervals."

"To make things more pleasurable for the girls, the guys will make two laps, pun intended, around the track." That witticism solicited several groans from the group, but mostly the women smiled their approval. Seeing that everyone was excited and ready to start, I finished my remarks by saying, "after the warm-up, we will explain the details for the main event of the evening." Responding to a signal from Bonnie, I made two more announcements. "Girls, here is a box of sleep masks."

"Each of you will take one as you leave the room."

"Guys, here is a box containing six sets of pajamas"

"Once the ladies have departed, pick your size, disrobe and put them on."

Bonnie then spoke up and said "ladies, follow me downstairs to the recreation room where we will arrange the train track."

"Guys, stay with Dan and get ready for the warm-up event." With that, Bonnie and the other wives filed out of the room with sleep masks in hand, while the guys were grinning broadly with anticipation among themselves.

When the girls were all assembled in the recreation room and had fully disrobed, Bonnie addressed them again. "I get to participate in the warm-up event, but won't in the contest that will occur afterward." She giggled and said, "I'm really looking forward to this event as I really love both giving and receiving oral sex and hope that our guy's tongues are as good as their cocks." Bonnie then got back to the matter-at-hand. "Ok girls, we have placed two sofas end-to-end, so take a seat in any order. "Oh, leave your masks on the table, as you will need them later."

"We will then wait for our train to arrive." All of the girls laughed as they took their seats; first in line was Carol, followed by Dianne, Jill, Barbara, Sally and Bonnie. When everyone was settled, Bonnie, said "ok, girls, spread your knees and get ready for a good licking," which they all did, giggling like schoolgirls. After a few moments Sally spoke up. "Since we're lined up, let's hold hands as we enjoy this experience." All of the girls agreed and reached out for the hand of the girl next in line, and then sat quietly, each which her own thoughts. They wouldn't have to wait very long. Within moments the men could be heard trooping down the steps and entered the room, each dressed in the same style and color pajamas.

I then addressed the group. "Each husband will line up in front of his wife."

"When the first beep is heard, each man will begin to orally pleasure his wife."

"With all subsequent beeps, each man will shift to his right."

"When you arrive at the end of the second sofa, on the next turn you go back to the first position on the first sofa."

"When you arrive back at your wife for the second time, pleasure her until the next beep, at which time the warm-up event is over."

I lined-up in front of Bonnie and reached under the sofa to activate a laptop computer to sound the first beep. Her pink pussy lips were slightly open and moist as my tongue began to slowly lick up and down the pretty slit. When the next beep was heard, I was happily tonguing her clitoris and rubbing her "G" spot with my middle finger; Bonnie was obviously well on her way to a string of powerful orgasms. I then rotated to Carol in the first position on the first sofa. "Yep, she's a real redhead" I thought as I lowered my mouth to her sexual center. Her well-trimmed pussy was coated with fine, soft reddish brown hair and the inner lips were already plump with passion. I gently lapped at her sweet nectar, but Carol had other ideas as she applied pressure to the back of my head and arched her beautiful pussy into my open mouth. My tongue, lips and fingers went into a frenzy of activity and she soon had her first of many orgasms on the oral railroad. Next in line was Dianne, her black haired pussy was neatly trimmed in a triangular pattern. She was lying back with her legs spread wide and welcomed my hungry mouth to her pussy by having a gushing orgasm within seconds of our lips meeting. When her shuttering subsided, I began to gently lick and suck on her swollen pussy. As her moans increased, my tongue danced within the wet, pink folds of her sex and probed at her swollen clit, which had completely emerged from its hood. At the next beep, I moved to Jill and buried my face between her slender legs, totally intoxicated by the smell and taste of her highly aroused pussy. Jill, to my surprise, had just a small stripe of public hair that you would expect to find on a teenage girl wearing a tiny bikini. These Westmont matrons certainly are not behind the times with their below-the-belly-button hairstyles. After the next beep, I discovered that Barbara's natural bush was soaked with her womanly juices and I was delighted to find the biggest clit I have ever seen. It was fully engorged and I was soon strumming it with my tongue as she moaned and twisted her body in great pleasure. By the time I had made the second circuit and arrived back at my wife's light blonde haired tunnel of love, all six pussies were flowing freely and the moans of female orgasmic pleasure was almost continuous. A tasty and delicious time was had by all.

After a short break for refreshments and visits to the restroom, everyone assembled again, awaiting commencement of the main event. It was quite evident that the group had become entirely comfortable with being naked and orally uninhibited in this very sexually charged situation.

It was now my job to describe the object of the contest. "Ok folks, listen up."

"Since each of the girls sucked the cock of each of the guys during the train experience, this contest is to test her memory of that event."

"As the girls will be wearing sleep masks tonight, she must identify each hard cock using only her mouth and hands and by only touching cocks and balls."

"The winner is the girl who scores the most points."

I continued. "Here is how the points are awarded; 20 points for each cock correctly identified; 15 points off if she can't identify her own husband's cock; and 10 points for making a guy cum in her mouth."

"What if there's a tie for first place," asked Sally. I replied that a "suck off" would occur. "In that event, the girls who tie in first place will each take one-minute turns sucking me until I cum."

"Whoever has her mouth on my cock at the time of ejaculation and swallows the cum is the winner."

Hearing no additional questions, I continued explaining the contest details. "As Bonnie and I are the game officials, we each have a role to play."

"I will go to the sofa, select a blindfolded player, take her hand and help her to her feet."

"I will then place her hand on my dick and will lead her to her first mystery male." Smiling broadly, I continued. "Hold on tightly girls."

"Tips for this guide service are gratefully accepted." That jest brought forth a few chuckles. "Bonnie will act as a "fluffer, just like the girls on porn movie sets who get the male actors ready for the next scene."

"She will suck each guy to full erection, then I will place the contestant in her place as Bonnie moves to the next guy in line."

"I will go get the next girl, place her and so forth."

"When all girls are placed and sucking, Bonnie and I will then reposition each in sequence until all five women have sucked all five men."

"If we keep the pace fairly consistent, then each "time-on-station" should be about equal."

"Girls, when you feel my hand on your shoulder, stand up and I will guide your hand to my dick as I lead you a few steps away."

"I will then read off the five men's names and you will begin to stroke when you hear the right name."

"I will record your guess on the score sheet."

"Bonnie will be done fluffing after the first round and then will also be repositioning girls."

"She will hold your hand and you will squeeze it when you hear the man's name for your guess."

"Are there any questions?" I looked around the room, but no one spoke up.

Bonnie then spoke, addressing the girls. "While fluffing, I will get each guy hard with mouth and hand, but not to the point of cumming."

"On the other hand, you have two missions at each station."

"First is to correctly identify from memory whose cock you are sucking, but secondly, to get as many men to cum in your mouth as possible."

"That gets you points."

"Also, when he cums, you might garner a clue; it also makes it more difficult for the next girl to score on him . . . that is, unless it's Jack." Everyone hooted and cheered at that comment. "One more thing" said Bonnie to the girls, "if you make a guy cum, please try to get him hard again as quickly as possible."

"Ok, are we ready to start?" Everyone nodded affirmatively and the couples parted with quick kisses and hugs.

The girls sat on the sofas and were told to put on their sleep masks. The guys, after removing their pajamas, were placed in five chairs spaced far apart in the room, and of course the girls being masked, did not know which guys were in which chairs.

Bonnie then announced that we would position the first contestant. While Bonnie went on her knees before the chair in which a smiling Jack was sitting, I moved over to the sofa, took Barbara by the hand, lifted her upward and placed her hand on my cock. She gripped it lightly and began running her fingers up and down my flaccid member as I guided her toward her first victim. I admired Barbara's appearance as we walked forward, as she is a tall, stately looking brunette with a nicely proportioned and rounded body. Bonnie had Jack rock-hard before we put Barbara in place and she began her ministrations to his throbbing manhood.

LostinLA
LostinLA
10 Followers
12