The Train Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers

The soft squelching of David's cock as he drove it into Sharon's cunt, the slapping of their bodies as they collided together and the creaking of the bed beneath them filled the room as David fucked his girlfriend with long, hard, powerful thrusts. Sharon's moans of pleasure insinuated themselves into the spaces between the sounds of their passion. "Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck it hard!" Sharon demanded as she pulled her knees up, letting David in deeper. She dug her nails into the cheeks of his arse. "Harder Dave. Fuck me harder!" she cried as his cock pounded in and out with increasing force. Sharon felt his balls slap against her with every thrust and tightened the walls of her cunt around his shaft. "Yes! Ohhh yesss!" she moaned in response to the long, powerful strokes of her boyfriend's cock.

Breathing hard, David increased his pace, pulling right out before slamming back in. The force of his thrusts pushed Sharon up the bed until her head pressed against the upholstered headboard.

"Harder!" Sharon urged, "Fuck me harder! Your cock feels so fucking good inside me! It's sooo big! Soooo hard!" she cried. She flexed the walls of her pussy around his shaft again, gripping him tightly. "I love feeling your balls slap against my arse when you fuck me," she murmured as David pounded her still harder.

"Sharon! Oh, Sharon!" David gasped as he felt his climax approach.

"Yes! Oh fuck yessss! Oh Dave!" Sharon cried as the force of his fucking drove her towards the precipice.

"Oh fuck ... Oh fuck ... Oh Sharon, I'm cumming!" David gasped as his seed began to rise.

"Oh yes, Dave, fill me! Fill my cunt with your hot cum," Sharon moaned as her womb contracted.

They came together. Sharon's body heaved below David's as she felt his rich fluid flood into her tunnel. "Oh ... Oh ... Oh ..." David groaned as his hips surged forward, releasing another jet of cum into Sharon's cunt with every thrust.

"Yes ... Yes ... Oh fuck ... Yessssss!" Sharon cried as fire coursed through every nerve, the waves of her climax washing over her.

With sweat dripping from his brow, David collapsed on top of Sharon, releasing his grip from around his girlfriend's wrists. With her body shaking beneath his, Sharon wrapped her arms around David's neck, pulling him towards her, kissing him deeply as they let their shared ecstasy consume them. "Oh Dave, that was fantastic," Sharon purred contentedly, "it was just what I needed."

Their bodies still joined, David stroked a lock of hair from Sharon's face then kissed her. "I don't know about you, but I've had quite a night," he said softly.

"Mmmmm, me too!" Sharon agreed then, without any warning started to giggle.

"What is it?" David asked, a puzzled look on his face.

"I'm hungry," Sharon admitted. "Why don't we get cleaned up then I'll fix us something to eat before we try to get to sleep?"

"Deal!" David said then kissed Sharon again.

Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers
12