The Train Ride

Story Info
His sexual fantasy is fulfilled on a NY subway.
967 words
3.47
45.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I enter the NY subway on this hot, sticky summer day I see you sitting across from me – you are already on the train just like we agreed upon. A knowing smile runs across my face, the day of my fantasy becoming reality is finally here.

I slipped the note underneath your pillow before I left for work this morning – telling you where and when and the location you can find your new outfit. You were still asleep as I left the house this morning, still exhausted from yesterday’s lovemaking and still glowing from it.

I can see you are dressed to kill in a short black top that just barely covers your beautiful breasts, extremely short black miniskirt, some very nice satin stockings and my favourite pair of black high heel pumps. It has been fun shopping around for you – finding the matching sexy outfit for you. It made my fantasy even more powerful and exciting. You are just looking too sexy and hot as I get on the train, my eyes full of lust as I stare at you from across the aisle.

We sit across from each other and the shaking car and the hot air gets you excited, hot, horny, the plans we made have obviously turned you on – I can tell from the sparkling in your eyes and your slightly parted lips. It turns you on that you will fulfill this long-held fantasy of mine.

You start massaging your perfect tits though your top, massaging them, pinching your nipples through the thin fabric. You are keeping your nipples between your long, red fingernails; pinching them carefully and mimicking the way I use my teeth on them when we make love. I can see your nipples getting hard; I see tem clearly drawn on the fabric of your top - they are almost ripping the skimpy fabric apart as you open your sexy mouth and start moaning huskily. You push your top down, exposing your perfect tits, looking ever so succulent. You are getting hornier and hornier, partly by the fact that everybody in the car could be watching you, and partly because you see the bulge in my pants.

Playing with your tits, extending your tongue to lick them; gazing over to me; meeting my lustful stare as if I were filming you right now. I am starting to moan as the tip of your tongue touches your nipples. Staring into your lusty eyes – you can see how your show turns me on. You start massaging your tits as one hand wanders between your legs.

I know what you are doing there – cheering and urging you on with my eyes. You open your legs to give me a perfect view of your soaking wet pussy. You place on of your legs on the seat next to you; spreading your long legs wide for me; giving me perfect view of your shaved pussy. Your skirt moving upwards you start fingering yourself with long careful strokes. I am sitting there mesmerized, watching the juices flowing down your pussy and longs onto the seat cushion. Watching you as you run your long red fingernails over your clit. Pinching your clit between your fingernails - getting harder and harder with every stroke. Your juices flowing like a river now– wetting the cushion beneath you. You start playing with your juices – running your fingernails through your cum. Teasingly lifting your fingers to your mouth – planting your juices on your lips as you open your mouth and run your tongue over your lips, seductively playing with the soft skin of your lips and the nectar on them. Licking down your juices you turn your attention back to your clit and pussy, your head thrown backwards escaping my needy gaze for the moment.

You start inserting one finger into your pussy as your other hand massages your pelvis and clit. Fuck, I am so horny now, my hard cock is ready to fuck your pussy but I am enjoying your show so much that I do not even move.

You twist your finger upwards to find your G-Spot – starting to buck as you find it. Riding your finger like a wild mustang now, picking up the pace with every thrust between your legs. You can't stand it anymore so you insert another finger in your steaming hot pussy - then another one and a fourth one. You are finger-fucking yourself feverishly now, your cum call over the seat cushions. Rivers of it flowing from your pussy, the squishing sounds from your masturbation canceling out the rattling and noise of the car.

The car is getting emptier and so you move over to one of the poles and start a nasty pole dance for me. You start humping that pole like it was a cock. Your glistening wet pussy lips leave a trail of your cum all over the pole. The cold metal on your steaming wet box is just too much for you. You bend backwards as you fuck that cold pole for one more time and your orgasm sweeps you away. You cum so hard that you are yelling out your lust – and finally collapsing on the floor of the car.

I get up and pick you up from the floor. Embracing you with long tender kisses I help you into the new leather coat that I bought you. The cool skin on your still erect nipples makes you emit a soft, long moan. I am staring at your mouth, noticing the trembling of your lips. I hold you in my arms as we get off the underground at our station, followed by the cheer of the crowd we are heading home for another night of lovemaking.