The Trainee Manager At Hardridges

Story Info
Hardidges wanted a male trainee manager.
863 words
3.48
26.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Elizabeth Symington-fforbes (with two "ff's") replaced the telephone. Sir Charles Hardridge himself had 'phoned to inform her that he was only too pleased to welcome her grandson, Philip Symington-fforbes to his staff. He had assured her that young Philip did not know that Lady Elizabeth had requested that he be given the position, neither did he tell her that Philip's mother, the Honourable Felicity Symington-fforbes, had made the same request and had been very willing to provide a similar 'quid pro quo'.

The chain of events culminating in young Philip being offered a position as a trainee manager at Harridges started at a ladies bridge club evening.

Lady Elizabeth and her daughter-in-law were members of that rather select Tennis Club, the Chilford Ladies International Tennis Stars, or CLITS for short.

The ladies frequently met to play Bridge and one evening Elizabeth and Felicity were paired against Lady Edith Hardridge and her daughter Samantha Darling. Samantha was married to Clifford Darling the Senior Executive of Hardridges.

During a break in the proceedings Samantha asked her mother if anything had been decided with regard to taking on a trainee manager. "For the store?" asked Lady Elizabeth, "You are looking for a female trainee manager, surely one could find the right person amongst the girls who have just come down from university with a good degree.?"

Sam looked at her mother who answered the question. "It's not so easy as all that Liz, Charles wants a male trainee and to be frank Sam and I agree. I think it will be good for the company" and she paused," Sam has different reasons don't you darling?"

"Well yes," answered her daughter. "If we have a young male trainee manager in the department, be it lingerie gowns or even shoes, cant you imagine the way some of our clientele, will flock to the store. Being seen by a young man in their undies or having a young man fir their shoes, God you can imagine. Take Claire Wanderly, she would make sure she was not wearing panties if a young man was fitting her shoes and well, how old is she?"

Lady Elizabeth laughed, "The same age as me, dear and these days if a young man was fitting my shoes! might 'forget' my panties."

Felicity pretended to be shocked. " Mother-in - law" a term she only used when she was at odds to her husbands mother.

"Yes dear" replied Liz, "Just imagine this scenario, you have heard that a young man has been added to the staff, fitting the shoes, you decided to leave off your panties, wear a shorter skirt than normal and then find out, after you had taken your seat, that the young man was my son, your grandson Philip, what would you think then?"

Lady Elizabeth who had partaken of a fine dinner with several glasses of wine followed by a cognac, really did shock her daughter-in-law by saying. " I would wonder if I could give him a 'hard on'."

"LIZ"protested her daughter -in-law," how could you?"

Lady Edith joined in with "Oh I don't know Felicity, I know of plenty of chaps who first fantasised about seeing their mothers quims. I am not suggesting that they had incest but I bet they had many a wank thinking about it. Just imagine, sitting there having shoes fitted and your own son actually seeing your quim, bet he would shoot in his pants."

Felicity suddenly had a vision of her 19 years old son with a hard on. She hadn't seen his cock in years and she could not believe that she was having such thoughts. She wondered how she would feel if she knew he was looking at her pussy, at her quim the thoughts were overwhelming, she suddenly saw herself sitting with her legs open wide and Philip staring at her wet wide open cunt and this terrible, wrong thought was turning her on.

She suddenly realised that her mother -in-law was looking at her as if she could read her mind. The other two were talking and Felicity suddenly realised that Liz was mouthing the words, 'has Phil got a big dick, I would let him fuck me you know'.

The unwanted picture suddenly flashed up in Felicity's mind. her mother-in-law bent over a chair whilst Philip sawed a large hard cock in and out of the older woman's cunt. A shudder ran through felicity, the other women were quite concerned, neither Edith nor Samantha were aware of what had passed between Elizabeth and Felicity and both assumed that the shiver was a sign of an oncoming illness but the eagled eyed Lady Elizabeth realised that some erotic thought had triggered an orgasm in her daughter-in-law.

"Come along darling, maybe it is something you eaten, I will take you home. Edith, Samantha, please excuse us, thank God the rubber of bridge was finished. We will speak tomorrow on the telephone."

As they left the club Felicity told her mother-in-law that she wasn't ill. "I know darling and me I shall not let it rest until me what made you 'cum' at the bridge table..."

To be continued...