The Trainer

Story Info
Not your typical gym story, or maybe it is.
1.8k words
3.4
42.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I turned 50 although this has not halted my extramarital affairs I seem to be needing more than just random sex that I have enjoyed over the past 25 years of marriage much of which is encouraged and most of which I have told my husband, David about. The years of gym workouts I have subscribed to have managed to keep my body desirable for most any man including my husband. But time has added size to my boobs turning them from my natural 36C to a 38D but the rest of me is about the same as my 30-year-old self.

Adding a few pounds while maintaining my workout regimen had been slightly disheartening. So, when I saw a poster at the gym offering personal trainer services for $200 for 6 weekly sessions I decided to sign up.

Yes, this is almost the stereo-typical trainer nails MILF story but with a few twists based on my insatiable desire for sucking black cock. More of that in later chapters but this is how it all started at the gym which until this point I had shied away from bringing my affairs too.

After signing up on Tuesday my first session was with my new trainer named Jarvis whom I had never met. When Thursday rolled around I did not think about any sex or wasn't looking for any but was more focused on learning new routines and trimming my body further. Although I am not in body builder shape I have maintained a toned feminine form.

Jarvis met me at the check in counter. He was a large man whom later I would find out played college football as a linebacker. His dark bulky form was dreamy but I was still more interested in perspiration and sore muscles until I noticed his large package snaking down his leg held in place by his Speedos. Stop I told myself, focus. Jarvis was chatty and made me feel good about myself. He had me start on ropes and complemented me frequently on my ability to keep up during his routines. By the third session I kept catching him watching my breasts in my sports bra jiggle during our workouts and his massive cock outline was always visible in his speedos. He was a player for sure, I would see him flirting with other women at the gym but he seemed to attempt to keep our relationship at arm's length until the 4th session.

He was showing me a new routine on a bench press with dumbbells that required him to straddle the bench in order to spot me while I laid on my back lifting the weights straight above my chest then back down again. Since the bench was slightly inclined the side on my head kept bumping his bulge. He acted like it had little effect on him but caused my pussy to moisten and my mouth to instinctively water. We wrapped up our session which some stretching which seemed a little touchier/feely than the previous.

I went and got a shower in the locker room and maintained to not touch my clit for fear of having an explosive orgasm. I applied some make up and was considering heading to the mall that shared the same parking lot as my gym in order to find some cock. It had been a few months since I had found or even looked for a strange cock to fuck and suck on. Jarvis's complements had me feeling really sexually invincible.

I grabbed my bag and headed for the exit. A light rain had started and my car was parked at the back of the lot. As I exit a car with heavily tinted windows pulled up to the curb. The window cracked and I heard Jarvis's voice "Wanna ride?" The rain had already lightly soaked my white t-shirt.

"Sure" I answered and opened the door and jumped in. "Thanks" I said as Jarvis handed me a towel. I bloated my face and neck with the towel. It smelled like man.

"Sorry that is the only towel I have." Jarvis said while watching me as he pulled away from the front curb next to the gym.

"It's fine, my car is all the way over there." I said.

"You would have been soaked if I hadn't seen you. By the way you have been doing a really good job picking up my routines and working really hard. I wish everyone was as easy to teach as you." He continued his compliments.

Immediately I secretly decided to have a little fun. "Thank you, Jarvis. I appreciate your tutelage. I need a few new routines to tone a little."

"Mrs. Davis, you are in terrific shape." He said as he pulled next to my lonely car since the lot had emptied during my session.

I grinned "You're just the charmer." He turned off his car as I turned to face him with my back against the car door and moved my knees toward him.

"Mr. Davis is one lucky man." He said.

I blushed a little "Yes he is."

"Mrs. Davis you got me a little worked up today watching you lift those weights." He bluntly said.

I smiled "What do you thing Mr. Davis would think of that?" I asked.

"I'm wondering what you think about it Mrs. Davis." He said.

"Of course, I'm flattered. Since you can have your pick of any of the female trainers here." I replied. My pussy was almost aching for his touch but I wanted to have a little fun with him.

Jarvis blatantly stared at my breasts. "You like those?" I asked, in awe that this Adonis was interested in me.

He nodded while moving his eyes back up to mine. "You have me all kinds of worked up." He said while staring at my eyes.

I puckered my lips "I am a married woman." I said.

He nodded and moved his gaze to his own crotch which had a steely hardon stretching his fabric. He caught me looking and licking my lips. My tongue ran over my ruby red lipstick applied for my cock hunting trip to the mall.

"You wanna see it?" he asked.

"I'm supposed to be married." I coolly replied trying to play a little hard to get and I wanted to see what his next move would be. I glanced around the lot and no one was around and the closest car was a good distance away.

"Maybe we could just play a little and see what happens." He said with a begging tone to his voice.

I nodded "Maybe." I answered.

Jarvis pulled his speedos down to his knees "I can't take it anymore." He whispered. His cock sprang straight up after slapping him just below his sternum.

"Please." He said while staring at me while I stared at his cock. It was black of course with a large spongy looking head. I swallowed and nodded simultaneously.

My hand reached toward him and I grabbed onto his cock. He leaned back in his driver's seat as my hand gently began to piston up and down. He groaned a little.

"Can I call you Suzan, now that you're playing with me?" He asked.

I nodded "Sure, while no one else is around. I don't want you to tell anyone."

He nodded as a continued to pull on his cock. Pre-cum began to seep from his pee hole.

"Let me see your tits." He demanded.

"Ok but remember I suppose to be married." I said teasingly. I stopped pulling on his cock to pull my shirt over my head. I again glanced around and no one was to be seen. I then unclasped my bra and allowed it to fall free. Jarvis grabbed at my hardened brown nipples.

"These are so nice." He said as he pulled on them.

My hand found its way back to his cock and again I started jacking him off. He stopped man handling my breasts and leaned back in his seat again. After a couple more strokes and copious amounts of pre-cum his hand grabbed at my shoulder pulling my body closer to him and almost forcing my head toward his lap. I said almost forcing because I was definitely a willing participant. His large cock head rubbed against my lip stick enhanced lips and I could taste his cum which seemed to continuously seep from the tip. I licked it like a sucker and opened my mouth as he thrust his hips forward. He pushed about 6 inches of cock into my mouth as his hand found the back of my head.

"Oh my god, you suck cock so good." He stammered as my mouth was basically abused. I would hallow my cheeks on the way up until my lips ran over the ridges of the head of his cock then slid my mouth back down as far as the awkward position in the car would allow.

Jarvis grunted and released a torrent of cum into my mouth which I gulped down quickly to avoid making a mess in his front seat.

"Umm I'm going cum, Mrs. Daaa, er Susan." He managed right before he did. He had removed his hand from the back of my head signaling my ability to decide if I was going to allow him to cum in my mouth or not. Of course, I wanted him too, so I kept his cock in my mouth while I sucked cum from him.

"Holy shit, that was the best blow job ever." He said as I sat back up and again checked our surroundings. Still no one was aware of us.

I smiled and said "I might have down that a few times."

"I bet" he whispered in his orgasmic after glow.

I grabbed my bra and t-shirt and began to put them back on.

"What about you, Suzan. Want to go to my place?" he inquired.

I shook my head "Not tonight." As I finished pulling the t-shirt over my head.

"I saw you work at the bank next to my apartments from your registration. You should meet me at my place for lunch tomorrow." He said.

"I would love to. I usually go to lunch about 11 or so but only have an hour, and I think I know what apartments. Tanglewood right." I said.

"Yep, apartment 309." He said while pulling up his speedos.

"I'll see you then but I have to get home now to my husband." I said while grabbing the car door.

"Really nice workout tonight, Mrs. Davis, you are a champ." He said.

"Thanks, see you tomorrow Jarvis."

I exited the car and got to mine. I had two orgasms on the way home at stop lights while playing with myself.

Susan