The Training of a Princess

Story Info
Master's beautiful Princess is punished for her behaviour.
1.5k words
3.8
36k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary33
Gary33
7 Followers

Sitting next to her, he held her hand to steady her feeling of anticipation as the limousine pulled up outside the magnificent beach-front hotel.

He stepped out of the car, walked around to her side and opened the door for her, holding her hand as she stepped out onto to gravel courtyard and touched her back, leading her towards the carpeted entrance.

He had taken her to the finest boutique shops on the island earlier that week and insisted that she had a deep crimson red dress made for her with matching high heeled shoes that made her legs look divine.

They had used the finest of fabrics to tailor her dress to compliment her figure perfectly and had spent time measuring her every curve to ensure she looked so elegant.

Earlier that day he had arranged a spa for her in their hotel where she had been treated to a full massage, pedicure, manicure, facial and later, for her beautiful long hair and make up to be arranged by a team of beauticians in preparation for the evening ahead.

He knew that the deep red dress and shoes would accompany her diamond jewelry, hair and soft skin perfectly and, as they stepped into the restaurant he felt immensely proud to hold her arm.

A waiter handed her a glass of the finest Champagne and showed them to their seats as men and women stopped to admire her beauty. The soft fabric of her dress brushed against her skin as she walked the room, blushing slightly at the attention she was receiving. He held the chair out for her as she sat and swiveled her legs under the table.

She looked across the table at him where he sat in his black dinner suit and watched as he controlled the situation perfectly, ordering canapés to accompany their drinks and nodding to the people who he knew and who craved his attention.

He looked at her and gave a wry smile at how gorgeous she looked. She was only person of importance to him in the room that evening and she knew by the way he looked at her just how much he wanted her.

After their meal and several glasses of Champagne he stood and walked to her side of the table, stretching out his hand for her to hold as he led her out of the room. They stepped outside and walked down the stone steps to the gravel courtyard, taking her hand again and walking the grounds.

It was a hot summers evening and the moon shone brightly in the clear sky as they walked through the paths of the gardens, holding each others hand as he led her down the stone steps onto the beach.

Taking off her shoes they walked across the sand. As the soft silk of her dress brushed against her naked skin, underneath, she could feel herself aroused as they walked along the shoreline.

The silk touched her bare nipples and she could feel the warm breeze passing, penetrating through the gaps in the fabric, making her feel almost naked and her pussy feel exposed.

He held her hand tightly and guided her towards a small wooden building, built on stilts at the edge of the sand. He had the confidence of knowing where he was going as he led her up the wooden stairs and unlocked the door.

Inside was an empty bar and she stood at the doorway and watched as he went around the room drawing the blinds and lighting the candles on the tables so that the room glowed with the soft candlelight.

He walked behind her and closed the door, locking it shut and turning to face her back. He brushed her hair to the side and gently kissed her neck as he held her shoulders.

He whispered into her ear how much he wanted her and said she was a naughty little slut for turning him on so much.

Shivers ran through her body and she could feel herself tingle from his touch as she knew she was going to be punished.

He grabbed the back of her hair firmly and walked her across the room to a pool table, pushing her against it and then spinning her around to face him.

He held the back of her hair as he kissed her passionately, grabbing her breast with his other hand and holding her firmly.

He broke the kiss by pulling her hair back, forcing her head backwards as he leaned down to kiss her neck. Her heart was pounding as he kneeled and reached under the table and brought up some chains attached to metal restraints.

She tried to break free from his grasp and moved to the side but he dragged her back, pushing her so she bent over the table with her legs kicking wildly. He fixed one of the metal restraints around her wrist and snapped it together, then forced her other arm behind her and fixed a clamp to her other wrist.

She was pushing against him but he felt too strong and pushed her back so her chest was flat on the table with her feet on the floor.

He held her there tightly as he fixed clamps around both ankles. She struggled against his grip on her and realised that her left leg had been fixed by a chain to the table.

He reached up and grabbed the chain that was fixed to the clamp on her right wrist and walked to the back of the table, pulling her forwards against the table as he did.

He fixed the chain to the back of the table, stretching her arm out wide, forcing her down to the hard surface and then took the chain fixed to her other arm and fixed that to the other side, leaving her arms spread wide.

He returned to stand behind her and pulled on the chain of her free leg, spreading her wide as he fixed the chain to the bottom of the table.

He stood back to admire her, bent over the table and stretched out in chains unable to move. He reached down and grabbed the bottom of her dress pulling the fabric up, exposing her thighs and then her bottom.

He snapped the fabric of her knickers, removing them so she was exposed and then ran his hand smoothly over her back, her bottom and her thigh before suddenly spanking her hard.

The feeling made her jump and pull against the chains as he slapped her cheeks again and again. The sensation ran through her body and she could feel herself aroused at the helplessness of her situation.

He walked across the room and then went back behind her. She was straining her head to see him but couldn't because of the chains holding her tight to the hard table.

She felt a smooth object being moved up her thigh to her pussy and then being circled around her clit. She let out a long moan from the pleasure she was feeling when suddenly the object began to vibrate against her.

She squirmed from the feeling being inflicted on her clit and tried to move away from the object but it was no use, he kept running it over her swollen clit, vibrating intensely as he spanked her again and again until she began to orgasm against her will, her body tensing from the sensation of her climax.

Her legs buckled as another wave of excitement ran through her body, her clit tingling under his touch as he continued to torment her.

All the time he was talking to her in his calm, deep voice, telling her how naughty she had been for enjoying the attention she had received earlier and for teasing him the whole evening.

He slowly removed the vibrator and suddenly began spanking her arse again, telling her how wet she had become. He pressed his hand down onto her back as she felt his hard cock being pressed against her pussy and enter her.

He began fucking her hard as he reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling her head backwards as he drove his thick cock deeper into her, making her gasp from the sensation.

She felt helpless under his control as he fucked her with all his strength, his thighs slamming against her and forcing his cock deeper inside her with each thrust from his powerful thighs.

She gave out a loud moan as she submitted herself to his power over her as she felt herself orgasm again, pushing herself back on him as much as she could so he could penetrate her deeper as she felt his cock explode inside her and fill her with his cum.

He lent forward as he withdrew from her, holding her sides gently and kissing her back, running his hands over her soft skin as she panted on the table from her experience, knowing that her training was only just beginning.

Gary33
Gary33
7 Followers