The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, I lifted my upper body from her back as we both panted. I withdrew my cock from her and lay down next to her. I was still breathing heavy. I looked into her eyes and smiled.

Shannon smiled back and asked, "Are you going to untie me, Master?"

"Nope. I'm not down, slut."

Shannon giggled and I kissed the tip of her nose. I needed recovery time. While I lay next to her, I gently caressed her back. My hand eventually wandered down to her ass. I began to play with the butt plug. I pressed on it and gently twisted it. Shannon began to groan again. Eventually, as I knew it would, this playing got me hard again. I got off the bed and rummaged in the bottom drawer of the night stand again. This time, I removed something that I would not let Shannon see.

I got back up on the bed between her legs. I gently pulled on the butt plug until I could pull it out of her. I whispered to Shannon, "I'm going to fuck your ass, slut."

Shannon's ass was rising and falling again. I probed the head of my cock into her tight ring. She whimpered and I pushed a little deeper until the head of my cock disappeared and the rest of my shaft followed. Damn, she was tight. The feeling of my cock being squeezed so tightly was causing my toes to curl. I leaned over her and slowly began to fuck her ass. At the same time, I moved my right hand underneath her body to where her clit was. I had a clit vibrator in my hand and I turned it on. Shannon's body went from slightly tense to rigid. Her limbs pulled at her ties to the four corners of the bed. Unexpectedly, her ass squeezed my cock even tighter. I started to fuck her harder. Shannon was moaning loudly and then she screamed as she orgasmed.

I continued to fuck her ass. Despite only cumming minutes earlier, I could feel myself close to the edge again. I kept the vibrator tightly against her clit."

"OH FUCK! I'm going to cum again!!"

Shannon's body went rigid again. She continued to pull at the four corners of the bed when she climaxed again. That pushed me over the edge and I cried out loudly, shooting my cum deeply into her ass. I kept slamming into her until I collapsed. I pulled the clit vibrator away from her. We both were sweating and panting.

I finally pulled my cock out of her and began to untie her from the bed. We were both exhausted, but she was shaky as I helped her turn over and sit up. I kissed her and said "Wait here."

I went into the bathroom to fill the bathtub for the two of us. Once I was satisfied with the temperature of the water, I returned to help Shannon to the bathtub. I got in first and had her sit down between my legs, leaning back against my chest. She rested her hands on my thighs as I wrapped my arms around her and held her.

"I love you, Master. I know you are not ready to love me yet, but I'm ok with that."

"Shannon, did you not hear me say I love you when I said it to both you and Faith?"

"Yes, I did. But I figured that was for Faith's benefit."

I sighed. "Shannon ... I will always be truthful with you ... always. And I really do love you."

Shannon turned to face me. She held my face with her hands and kissed my lips, my nose, my eyes, and my forehead. And then she returned to her position of leaning back against me.

I helped her out of the tub and dried us both with soft towels. And then I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom.

"This is one of my favorite things to do," Shannon blushed.

"What's that?"

"Cuddling with you."

I smiled and pulled her close to me. She wrapped her legs around my leg, her cunt pressed tightly against my hip. My fingers began to run through her hair down her back. She soon fell asleep. I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep myself.

The next morning, I found myself waking from a dream that was all too real. But it was all too real because it was real. Shannon was riding my cock, her tits bouncing with each thrust downward on my cock. But that wasn't all. It took me a few moments to realize that my balls were being squeezed and licked. Faith was licking us both as we fucked. It was more than I could take and I climaxed immediately. Shannon came soon after I did and collapsed on my chest. Faith crawled up to join us and I pulled her close.

"You two had a fun evening. I came twice listening to you." Faith was giggling as she spoke.

Shannon lifted her head with a smile and looked into my eyes. "Good morning Master."

I kissed the tip of Shannon's nose. "Good morning. I can see I need to be in better shape if I'm going to be fucking the two of you regularly."

12