The Training of Keon

Story Info
Punishment for Mistress' toy.
5.4k words
4.41
38k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaena
Kaena
26 Followers

"Keon," Kaiya called out sharply, walking from the house and stopping on the patio to look around quickly. "Where the hell are you?" Kaiya fumed as she stepped onto the tiles surrounding the pool and crossed the yard to the pool house, her robe flowing behind her, her sun kissed bikini clad body shining in the sun. Stalking to the pool house, she pulled open the door and looked inside. "Keon, you had better have a good excuse for not being upstairs waiting for me" she yelled into the room before she realized it was empty. Slamming the door she looked back at the house and then at the guest cottage. She knew he wasn't in the house since she had searched it before coming outside.

She was really angry by the time she reached the guest cottage, for one, he had ignored her call and two he wasn't allowed in the guest cottage without her permission. She knew she had found him when she opened the door to the cottage and heard noises coming from the back bedroom. Lowering her eyes in anger she moved towards the back room and threw open the door.

"What is going on here," she said coldly, her eyes falling on the couple on the bed. She recognized the woman with her mouth on Keon's cock as the new maid she had just hired the week before. They quickly pulled apart as she entered the room. The young woman's face flushed in embarrassment and she looked away, avoiding Kaiya's eyes. Kaiya ignored her anyways, her eyes resting on Keon's nude frame. Her eyes shot daggers at him as she glared at him.

"Get out of here," she said, turning her eyes momentarily to the young woman. "You are fired. I want all your stuff and you gone by the time I get back to the house." The young woman looked like she was about to burst in tears as she slid from the bed, fully clothed showing that Kaiya had walked in on the scene just as it was beginning. She watched as the woman slid out the door and heard the cottage door close behind her before she turned her eyes back to Keon who was shifting uncomfortably on the bed.

"Are you testing my patience with you, Keon," Kaiya said, her voice trembling as she attempted to control her anger. He didn't reply, instead choosing to continue lying on the bed, his head resting on his arm, a goofy grin on his face. Kaiya's eyes trailed down his body to where his cock still stood erect above his shorts which were pulled down to his thighs. "You know you were told that you were not to have any release until my party this weekend, yet you chose to disobey me. I know you haven't been with me long, but, hmmm, makes me wonder how many other times you have done this. Do you not want to be here with me anymore?"

Keon's grin faded and he moved to pull up his shorts. Sliding off the bed he moved behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders which she immediately shrugged away. "I have never done this before," he said, his voice soft and quiet. "I do want to stay here with you. I promise I won't do it again. Please don't make me leave."

Kaiya moved away from him and turned to face him, looking at him intently. She was used to her men being totally loyal to her and had never run into someone who would so blatantly go against what she had told him to do. She knew if he left either of the other two men that lived on her estate with her would be happy to step in and take his place as her current favourite, but, she was not ready to give him up just yet.

"Meet me in my office in ten minutes," she said coolly turning on her heals and stalking out of the room, not giving him a chance to reply. As she walked back to the house, she noticed the young maid, whom she now remembered was named Serena hurrying towards a taxi parked in the driveway, her bag slung over her shoulder. "Hey wait Serena," she yelled out, walking towards the young woman. Serena stopped in her tracks, her cheeks red with embarrassment. "I was a bit harsh back there," Kaiya said, sighing deeply, the knowledge that her anger had made her almost lose another maid making her angry at herself. "You are not fired if you wish to stay, though; I can imagine you may wish to leave after what has happened. There is only one rule; you are to stay away from my men, especially Keon."

The young woman broke out into a bright smile which illuminated her beautiful face. Kaiya could see how Keon could be easily attracted to her. "I do want to stay, Ms. Lee. I really need this job." Serena said quietly, looking away from her. "Master Keon told me you wouldn't be mad if I did what he asked me too. He told me that if I didn't I would lose my job. I didn't know what to do. I will definitely stay away from him from now on."

"Really?" Kaiya replied, raising an eyebrow. "Don't call him master, Serena. He is an equal to you, another servant of mine. He had not right to tell you what he did or ask you to do what he did. You are not to take orders from anyone but me. If he tries it again, let me know right away." Kaiya thought about all the maids that had quit in the last few weeks since Keon had joined her small group of men. Had he propositioned them as well?

"You can have the rest of the day off," Kaiya called over her shoulder to Serena as she headed to the house. Entering the cool interior of the house, she headed towards her office knowing that it had now been more than ten minutes she had left Keon alone in the guesthouse. She was pleased to see him seated in front of her desk, his leg jiggling nervously.

"So Master Keon," she began her voice hard and accusing. He looked up at her a look of panic crossing his face. "Whatever shall I do with you? It seems you need to be reminded of your place."

"I was just playing with her, Mistress," he said quietly, his voice betraying his nervousness.

"Stand up when you speak to me Keon," Kaiya said briskly. Keon jumped quickly to his feet, nervously playing with the bottom of his shirt. He looked down at the floor not wanting to meet her eyes.

Kaiya moved across the room towards him, tying her robe closed as she went, hiding her sensual body from his eyes. Placing her hand under his chin she raised his head so she could look into his eyes. "You have been a very naughty boy, Keon," she said, her smile devious. "You deserve to be punished don't you?" Keon nodded his head, lowering his eyes from hers again.

Moving his hands away from his shirt, she undid the buttons, sliding her hand down his bare chest. Keon visibly shivered beneath her touch, his heart pounding wildly. Drawing his shirt down over his shoulders she pulled it off, leaning in to kiss his neck. Sliding her hand down his side, she slipped her hand into the front of his shorts, her fingertips brushing over his cock. He groaned quietly, looking at her with pleading eyes.

She continued to kiss his neck as she undid the string on his shorts and slid them down over his firm ass. Squeezing his ass, she let the shorts fall to the floor. He moaned softly as her hand closed over his hard cock and she began to stroke him gently, making him hard in her hand. Placing her thigh between his legs, she slid her hand behind him and pulled him hard against her, her lips moving to his ear as she sucked and nibbled his earlobe.

Keon whimpered at the feel of her hot mouth against his ear. Instinctively he slid his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. Breaking away from kissing his ear, Kaiya shook her head as she removed his hands from her waist.

"You don't deserve to touch me, Keon," she said her breath warm against his ear. Keon moved his hands away reluctantly, to be denied to touch her flesh a torture in itself.

Continuing to stroke him, Kaiya backed him up against the desk, pushing him so that his ass rested on the edge. Stepping between his legs, she kissed him hard on the lips before trailing her kisses along his jaw line and down his neck and chest until she reached his nipple. She smiled at his sharp intake of breath and then low moan as she took his nipple into her mouth, nibbling on it gently.

Hearing the vacuum running in the hallway, she looked up at him and smiled. "Perhaps we should take this to the bedroom. Come on," she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door. Keon resisted, trying to pull back, his face flushing in embarrassment. "Bu..but.. there is somebody out there," he stuttered. "I...I'm naked."

"You might as well get used to it," Kaiya said briskly. "You lost your right to modesty when I caught you with Serena's mouth on your cock." Kaiya moved forward and opened the office door, looking out into the hallway, seeing her maid Jasmine down the hall in front of the bedroom door, vacuuming the rug. Jasmine looked up at her and smiled before returning to her work, not seeing Keon where he stood just inside the office.

Pulling on his arm, Kaiya dragged him out into the hallway and towards the bedroom. They had almost reached the bedroom door when Jasmine looked up again, a mischievous smile spreading across her face as her eyes fell on Keon's nude body and hard cock. Kaiya chuckled softly as she watched Jasmine's eyes run over Keon's body.

"Do you like what you see, Jasmine?" Kaiya asked, still laughing softly.

"Of course Ms. Lee," Jasmine replied, grinning. "Who wouldn't like that? Come on he is sexy."

Keon stood beside Kaiya, his face hot and red with embarrassment, his cock still hard and standing upright against his stomach. He looked up sharply from his study of the floor at Kaiya's next words. "Do you want to touch him Jasmine?"

"No... Please," he said weakly, not able to pull away from Kaiya's firm hold on his arm. Jasmine giggled and set the vacuum against the wall, stepping forward. Moving behind him, Kaiya pulled both of his hands behind his back and pushed his legs apart with her foot. He was now on full display and unable to cover himself.

"Go ahead Jasmine," she said, kissing the back of his neck softly. Her lips sent shivers down his spine making his cock twitch in response. Jasmine tentatively moved in front of him grinning widely. Slowly she ran her hand down his chest and stomach making him squirm against Kaiya's hold on his hands. He moaned loudly as Jasmine's hand settled over his cock, her fingertips brushing against the skin before she looked up at Kaiya.

"May I?" she asked, her answer coming from a brief nod of Kaiya's head as she continued to kiss Keon's neck and back. Smiling brightly, Jasmine's hand closed around his cock and she began to stroke him.

"Please mistress," Keon whimpered, his voice shaky as Jasmine continued to stroke him. "D.. Don't do this, please." Kaiya remained silent continuing to kiss his back as Jasmine began to stroke him faster. His moans became louder and Kaiya could feel him trembling in pleasure against her body. Kaiya smiled against his back as Jasmine continued to stroke him. She was actually happy for the turn of events, enjoying the thought of getting him used to being touched by other women. She had planned on the day of the party being the day that he was introduced to it, but, moving it up a couple days didn't bother her any.

Keon tried to hold back his moans as Jasmine continued to slide her hand up and down his hard cock. His knees felt weak and he stood there shaky as Kaiya's soft kisses continued to rain down his neck and back. His eyes went wide as he felt his orgasm begin to build and he moaned again.

"Mi.. Mistress," he stuttered, letting out a low moan as pleasure flowed through his body as if passed from Jasmine's hand into his cock. "I...I'm going to cum" He held himself back, his body shuddering from the effort, knowing he had gotten in trouble once that day already for seeking release. "Puh...Please can I cum?"

Kaiya could feel his shudder as he held himself back from cumming. "No," she said, reaching around him and placing her hand on Jasmine's wrist, stopping her from running her hand up and down his cock. "That's enough Jasmine," she said dismissing her. She watched as Jasmine picked up the vacuum and moved away down the hallway. She looked up at Keon's face as she opened the bedroom door and ushered him inside, pleased to see the need and want burning in his eyes. She planned on making that look intensify through the day.

Keon moaned loudly when Kaiya said no to his request to cum. His body wanted it so badly. He was relieved when Kaiya removed Jasmine's hand from his cock, but, he still needed to cum very badly. He knew that Kaiya could see his need burning deep in his eyes and he wasn't sure that he liked what he saw in response in her own eyes.

Kaiya closed the bedroom door behind them after they had entered the room. She let her eyes travel slowly down Keon's body to his hard cock which was now glistening with his own precum. Sliding her arms around his waist, she slowly kissed down the side of his neck drawing a moan from his lips. His hands curled into fists at his sides as he fought to keep himself from touching her.

Her hand running along his sensitive cock made him groan, his knees almost buckling at the wave of pleasure flowing through his body. He moaned even louder as she began to stroke him, his breathing catching in his throat as he tried to speak.

"If y...you keep d..d..doing that m..mistress," he managed to stutter, his body shuddering at her touch, his words broken by his moans. "I w....won't be able to hold back."

Kaiya laughed softly as she pushed him towards the bed making him stumble back onto the soft mattress. With her soft hands she guided him up the bed till his head rested among the pillows. Straddling his leg she pressed her thigh against his cock as she leaned into him and kissed him passionately, his low moan muffled by her lips. Reaching above his head she picked up one of the leather cuffs that were attached to the bedposts. Breaking their kiss, she took one of his hands, kissed the inside of his wrist and then attached the cuff. Moving to the other side of the bed she did the same thing with his other wrist.

Kissing down his arm she returned her lips to his neck, sucking gently on the soft skin. Keon lay silently beneath her, trying to hold back his moans, her hot kisses sending pleasure deep through his body and into his sensitive cock. Moving away from his neck she kissed down his chest until her tongue found his nipple and began teasing it gently. Her hand trailed down his chest and stomach and then brushed lightly over his cock.

Closing her hand around his cock again, she began to stroke him as her mouth moved away from his nipple and started to trail down his stomach. He could feel her hot breath against his skin as her mouth hovered above his throbbing cock. He moaned loudly as he felt her tongue slide over the end of his cock. He pulled wildly against the restraints, trying to move away from her slow sensual torture of his body.

Kaiya chuckled to herself as he tried to pull away from her, ducking as he attempted to push her away with his foot. Slowly licking down his inner thigh, she kissed her way down to his ankle and then moved to the side as she slipped a cuff over one ankle and then the other, leaving him tied spread eagled and naked before her. His body was now totally at her mercy.

Beginning at his ankle she kissed her way back up his leg and across his inner thigh making him whimper softly as she nibbled against the soft skin. Keon squirmed above her on the bed, her mouth on his body driving him crazy with need and want of her. Reaching beneath him, Kaiya cupped his balls in her hand, rolling them in her palm. Her hand on him made Keon moan again and arch his back. Smiling up at him, seeing the need in his eyes, Kaiya slowly lowered her mouth to his cock, running her hot tongue up the side as her other hand enclosed around the base of his cock and she began to stroke him again.

Keon's moans became louder as she teased his cock, running her tongue up and down it, her hand continuing to stroke him. He could feel his orgasm begin to build and he moaned louder before biting his lip, trying to hold himself back.

"Oooh Kaiya," he moaned loudly, his cock throbbing in her hand. "I n...need to cum so badly ...pu..Please." His voice was a high pitched whine as his hips began to thrust up in rhythm with her hand on his cock. Kaiya looked him straight into the eye, her hand moving faster on his cock and shook her head no.

"W.. whhhy.. are you d...doing this mi.. Mistress," he whined, his words broken by his heavy breathing and moans. Kaiya smiled at his question and lowered her head again, her tongue dancing lightly over his inner thigh.

"Because," she said softly, running her tongue up his cock and drawing a strangled moan from his lips. "You disobeyed me and need to be shown what happens to those who don't listen to me."

"I'm sorry," Keon whimpered, his moans becoming more desperate as his body moved in rhythm with her hand. "I won't d..do it again. Please, please let me cum." Kaiya smiled and shook her head again, her tongue flickering across the head of his cock. She laughed at Keon's sharp intake of breath. Sliding off him, she pulled out the drawer on the bedside table and pulled out cock ring and small remote.

Keon groaned when he saw what was in her hand. "Please, Kaiya," he said, moaning as she kissed his neck, taking his cock in her hand again. "Don't make me wear that. Please" Keon's voice took on a pleading tone as he tried to move away from her hand as she slowly slid the cock ring down over his hard cock. Making it was secure in place, Kaiya sat back on the bed, fingering the remote in her hand. Pressing the button on the remote, she was ensured that it worked by Keon's sudden gasp and arching of his back away from the bed, as if trying to get away from the vibrations emitting from the cock ring.

"No, oh god no," Keon pleaded as he felt his orgasm build strongly inside him. Crawling up on the bed, Kaiya pressed the remote button, turning off the vibrations in the cock ring. "Thank you," Keon whispered, only to moan loudly again as her mouth descended over his hard cock, her hand stroking him at the same time. His orgasm continued to build as her mouth moved up and down on his cock. His orgasm crashed through his body and he bucked up against her on the bed, his moans were loud and clear mixed with whimpers at the knowledge that he couldn't cum with the cock ring on, only feel the other effects from the orgasm.

"Mistress," he yelled loudly, his head moving side to side on the bed. "I need to cum so badly. Please take it off and let me cum. Please." Kaiya ignored him again and instead started kissing her way up his body, opening her robe to reveal her biking clad body. Straddling his waist, she pushed the cloth of her bathing suit aside and slowly slid his still hard cock into her wet and throbbing pussy. Keon groaned loudly, his eyes closing as his hips moved to thrust into her. Kaiya leaned over and began to kiss his neck as she continued to ride his hard cock, her hips moving in rhythm with his as he moaned beneath her. The velvet walls of her pussy gripped his cock tightly as she moved against him sending waves of pleasure to shoot through both of their bodies. Keon looked up at her with pleading eyes, his heaving breathing and moans making it impossible for him to talk. His cock throbbed deep inside her with need.

Keon's hard cock thrusting deep inside her was making Kaiya cry out in pleasure against his neck as she continued to kiss him. Taking his earlobe in her mouth, she sucked on it gently as she moved her hips against him faster, feeling her own orgasm begin to build. Kissing along his jaw line she captured his lips with her own, drowning out his moans as she slipped her tongue between his lips, kissing him passionately. She could feel his orgasm building again and it pushed her over the edge. Crying out loudly she gripped his shoulders as she came hard on his cock, riding him with reckless abandon. As she came his own orgasm surged through his body and he bucked wildly against her on the bed in the throes of passion crying out wildly in his frustration of not being able to cum.

Kaena
Kaena
26 Followers
12